Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Noisy Neighbor return!! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Noisy Neighbor return!!
Rick Beisiegel
Resident

Member # 3723

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Rick Beisiegel   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Beisiegel       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GREETINGS FROM SUNNY MICHIGAN!! [Cool]

A:On some items, yes. On other items such as biz cards and printed items prices have dropped

Thank you Al Gore for inventing the internet! [Rolling On The Floor]

Q: Do you use the IM feature here, do you like to get IM's? I do [Smile]

[Cool]

[ June 19, 2008, 10:25 AM: Message edited by: Rick Beisiegel ]

--------------------
Rick Beisiegel
Vital Signs & Graphics
Since 1982
(231) 452-6225 / (231) 652-3300
www.vitalsignsandgraphics.com
www.facebook.com/VitalSignsNewaygo

""Good judgment comes from experience; and a lot of that comes from bad judgment" - Will Rogers

Posts: 3485 | From: Beautiful Newaygo, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darcy Baker
Visitor
Member # 8262

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darcy Baker   Email Darcy Baker       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes and I happily let the cheap ones walk.I'm getting better customers now.. I don't have time to do everybody's stuff.What changes have you made in the direction of your shop to adjust to the slowing economy?

--------------------
Darcy Baker
Darcy's Signs
Eureka Springs. AR.

Posts: 1169 | From: Eureka Springs, AR | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Kaschak
Resident

Member # 3146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Kaschak   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Kaschak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trying to do stuff no one else will do, or better than they can.

What efforts are you taking to help the environment? Fluorescent bulbs? Less waste? Water based system?

[ June 19, 2008, 11:34 AM: Message edited by: Bob Kaschak ]

--------------------
"The 3-4 minute mark of "Freewill" by Rush.

Bob Kaschak
Artisan Sign And Design
Peru New York

Posts: 1873 | From: Upstate NY | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce Bowers
Resident

Member # 892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce Bowers   Email Bruce Bowers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We try to conserve our power usage. We recycle. We try to combine trips to save gas.

Do you believe in UFO's?

--------------------
Bruce Bowers

DrCAS Custom Lettering and Design
Saint Cloud, Minnesota

"Things work out best for the people who make the best of the way things work out." - Art Linkletter

Posts: 6451 | From: Saint Cloud, Minnesota | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darcy Baker
Visitor
Member # 8262

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darcy Baker   Email Darcy Baker       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joe does.

--------------------
Darcy Baker
Darcy's Signs
Eureka Springs. AR.

Posts: 1169 | From: Eureka Springs, AR | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelly Thorson
Resident

Member # 2958

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelly Thorson   Author's Homepage   Email Kelly Thorson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So does Kelly. [Smile]
Not necessarily in UFO's but I do believe that we are way too small a portion of the universe to be the sole inhabitants, and so yes I believe other galaxies may be more advanced in their travel abilities. It doesn't scare me though.

What's the best job you ever did in terms of enjoyment.

--------------------
“Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?”
-Winnie the Pooh & A.A. Milne

Kelly Thorson
Kel-T-Grafix
801 Main St.
Holdfast, SK
S0G 2H0
ktg@sasktel.net

Posts: 5496 | From: Penzance, Saskatchewan | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darcy Baker
Visitor
Member # 8262

Beam me up. I had a gig in Palm Springs sort of like Nick Nolte in down and out in Beverly Hills.At what age did you realize your calling in life?

--------------------
Darcy Baker
Darcy's Signs
Eureka Springs. AR.

Dave Sherby
Resident

Member # 698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Sherby   Email Dave Sherby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At 45 in 1995 I realized that I enjoyed my part time sign making business more than anything I'd ever done and decided to develop it into a full time business. Four years after that I quit my sales job and went for it.

What do you struggle with the most: color, design, or construction?

--------------------
Dave Sherby
"Sandman"
SherWood Sign & Graphic Design
Crystal Falls, MI 49920
906-875-6201
sherwoodsign@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 5397 | From: Crystal Falls, MI USA | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce Bowers
Resident

Member # 892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce Bowers   Email Bruce Bowers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
None of the above.

What city were you born in?

--------------------
Bruce Bowers

Saint Cloud, Minnesota

"Things work out best for the people who make the best of the way things work out." - Art Linkletter

Posts: 6451 | From: Saint Cloud, Minnesota | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Butterworth
Deceased

Member # 227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Butterworth   Email Jon Butterworth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simla, India. Up in the Himalain Foothills. The town was the summer retreat for the Bristish Administration.

If you were forced to live permanently in another country ... where in the world would you like to go?

--------------------
Bushie^
aka Jon Butterworth

Executive Director
HARDLY NORMAL
SIGN COMPANY

http://www.icr.com.au/~jonsigns

Posts: 4014 | From: Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ian Stewart-Koster
Resident

Member # 3500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ian Stewart-Koster   Author's Homepage   Email Ian Stewart-Koster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm already in another country and I like it here so I became an aussie citizen!

On the other hand, if that didn't count, I might go for Scotland...

What do you think will be the norm in the sign business in ten years' time?

--------------------
"Stewey" on chat

"...there are no limits when you aim for perfection..." Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Posts: 7014 | From: Highgrove via Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deri Russell
Resident

Member # 119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deri Russell   Author's Homepage   Email Deri Russell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh sure Ian! I was going to jump in on this and then you ask a hard one! [Wink] [Razz]
10 years- wow- I think the LED stuff seems to be a lot more prevalent in the magazines these days. I don't know if that will start a trend or anything though. [I Don t Know] Kiosk stuff seems to be a real boom too.
Everything in Advertising seems to be getting faster and faster and faster. More lights, more bells, more whistles. Or maybe I'm just getting older.

Do you set goals? And stick to them?

--------------------
Deri Russell
Wildwood Signs
Hanover, Ontario

You're just jealous 'cause the little voices only talk to me.

Posts: 1904 | From: Hanover, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KARYN BUSH
Resident

Member # 1948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARYN BUSH   Author's Homepage   Email KARYN BUSH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more like 5 year plans. and yeah pretty much. although i can't really say what i'll be doing in 5 years. i'm due for coming up with a new plan stan!

did you work today? i did...lettered a truck and cut a bunch of vinyl.

--------------------
Karyn Bush
Simply Not Ordinary, LLC
Bartlett, NH
603-383-9955
www.snosigns.com
info@snosigns.com

Posts: 3516 | From: Bartlett, NH USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephen Deveau
Visitor
Member # 1305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephen Deveau         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Deri

I now work on the
'LCD Display' units...

Look around yourself as you are watching
'TV!'

Sorry back to Karyn question!

I went fishing for trout and caught 5 for supper..

Q.... what was your 'BBQ' or greatest meal in you life?

[ June 21, 2008, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: Stephen Deveau ]

--------------------
Stephen Deveau
RavenGraphics
Insinx Digital Displays

Letting Your Imagination Run Wild!

Posts: 4327 | From: Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Butterworth
Deceased

Member # 227

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Jon Butterworth   Email Jon Butterworth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The most memorable was when I did Kangaroo Steak Burgers on the BBQ for Steve & Barb when they were staying here. Steve loved them until I told him what the meat was. I have Steve's panel on my wall to remind me everyday [Smile]

-

What's your favourite late night snack?

[ June 22, 2008, 02:42 AM: Message edited by: Jon Butterworth ]

--------------------
Bushie^
aka Jon Butterworth

Executive Director
HARDLY NORMAL
SIGN COMPANY

Posts: 4014 | From: Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce Bowers
Resident

Member # 892

Pop Secret One Step Cheddar pop corn...

I am a Freemason (24 years) and a Shriner (newbie) as well as a Senior DeMolay.

Do you belong to any Fraternal groups?

--------------------
Bruce Bowers

Saint Cloud, Minnesota

Nancie W. Phillips
Resident

Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nancie W. Phillips   Author's Homepage   Email Nancie W. Phillips   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salty stuff... Do you fly fish?

--------------------
Nancie W. Phillips
White Dove Painting Studio
74 Dacula Road,
Dacula, GA 30019
678-887-3339

www.nanciephillips.com

"Three words describe life...'It goes on'"- Robert Frost

Posts: 919 | From: Metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Rheaume
Resident

Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Rheaume   Email Ray Rheaume   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah, I can never seem to get enough lift to get airborne.

Do you refuse to do a job after the customer makes changes and butchers your design in their MS Paint program?

--------------------
Ray Rheaume
Rapidfire Design
543 Brushwood Road
North Haverhill, NH 03774
rapidfiredesign@hotmail.com
603-787-6803

I like my paint shaken, not stirred.

Posts: 5648 | From: North Haverhill, New Hampshire | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Si Allen
Resident

Member # 420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Si Allen   Email Si Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes!

Tell me why you would put up with an idiot like that!

--------------------
Si Allen #562
La Mirada, CA. USA

(714) 521-4810

si.allen on Skype

siallen@dslextreme.com

"SignPainters do It with Longer Strokes!"

Never mess with your profile while in a drunken stupor!!!

Brushasaurus on Chat

Posts: 8827 | From: La Mirada, CA, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephen Deveau
Visitor
Member # 1305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephen Deveau         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Love Firing Customers!

They think they own you...

But what they owe.
is for your time and design talent.

Q!
Do you judge a book by its cover or its' contain?

[ June 22, 2008, 08:17 PM: Message edited by: Stephen Deveau ]

--------------------
Stephen Deveau
RavenGraphics
Insinx Digital Displays

Posts: 4327 | From: Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Beisiegel
Resident

Member # 3723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Beisiegel   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Beisiegel       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings again from [Cool] Sunny Michigan!!!

A: I don't judge books. [Wink]

Q: What is your favorite classic television show?

[Cool]

--------------------
Rick Beisiegel
Vital Signs & Graphics
Since 1982

""Good judgment comes from experience; and a lot of that comes from bad judgment" - Will Rogers

Posts: 3485 | From: Beautiful Newaygo, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deb Fowler
Resident

Member # 1039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deb Fowler   Email Deb Fowler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a toss up between "Bonanza" and "Man from Uncle"
oh of course, "Mr. Ed" and "Andy of Mayberry" had to be up there too!
or was it "The Avengers"?

what was your favorite dream that you can remember and the place it happened?

--------------------
Deb Fowler

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible - Walt Disney (1901-1966)

Posts: 5373 | From: Loves Park, Illinois | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephen Deveau
Visitor
Member # 1305

Deb
That is a loaded question!

You know a man will say his dream was with a tall Blondie on a beach!

But mine is finding the mother lode of 'Gold' when prospecting.

Q! What is your favourite pantone colour?

--------------------
Stephen Deveau
RavenGraphics
Insinx Digital Displays

Neil D. Butler
Resident

Member # 661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neil D. Butler   Email Neil D. Butler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black! I hate it when People ask you to match Burgandy on the wide format.

I went for a glorious ride on the cycle yesterday, did you go for a ride latlely?

--------------------
"Keep Positive"

SIGNS1st.
Neil Butler
Paradise, NF

Posts: 6277 | From: St. John's NF Canada | Registered: Mar 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ian Stewart-Koster
Resident

Member # 3500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ian Stewart-Koster   Author's Homepage   Email Ian Stewart-Koster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We got one of our girls a unicycle as a birthday present the other day- I tried to go for a ride on that, but it was more of a downward flight than a ride!

For mid-winter downunder, the weather here has been beautiful- how's it where you are?

--------------------
"Stewey" on chat

"...there are no limits when you aim for perfection..." Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Posts: 7014 | From: Highgrove via Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Faig
Visitor
Member # 6104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Faig   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Faig   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mid-summer heat and humidity. All is well.

What's your middle name?

--------------------
Mike
gatlinburg Sign Crafters

Posts: 1051 | From: Gatlinburg, TN | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Beisiegel
Resident

Member # 3723

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Rick Beisiegel   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Beisiegel       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes] Dale

Which Letterhead is on the top of your "must meet" list

[Cool]

--------------------
Rick Beisiegel
Vital Signs & Graphics
Since 1982

Checkers
Resident

Member # 63

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Checkers   Author's Homepage   Email Checkers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Strange

What was you favorite letterhead meet?

Checkers

--------------------
a.k.a. Brian Born
www.CheckersCustom.com
Harrisburg, Pa
Work Smart, Play Hard

Posts: 3775 | From: Harrisburg, Pa. U.S.A. | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Jantz
Resident

Member # 6137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Jantz   Author's Homepage   Email Jon Jantz       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've already met a lot of Letterheads, but I guess I'll have to say that Frank Magoo and Kelly Thorson are two I'd like to meet one day... among lots of others.

Only meet I've ever been to was Sonny's Dixie meet, so it was my favorite!

Do you like flying so much that when you take trips, you request extra stops just so the flights take longer?

--------------------
Jon Jantz
Snappysign.com
jjantz21@gmail.com
http://www.allcw.com

Posts: 3395 | From: Atmore, AL | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anne McDonald
Visitor
Member # 6842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anne McDonald   Email Anne McDonald       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a love hate relationship with flying. I am in a long distance relationship so fly regularly. The stories I could tell.

Anyone else in a long distance relationship? How do you find it?

--------------------
Anne McDonald
17 Karnak Crescent
Russley
Christchurch 8042
New Zealand

"I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure"

Posts: 877 | From: Christchurch | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deri Russell
Resident

Member # 119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deri Russell   Author's Homepage   Email Deri Russell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did a long distance relationship with my boyfriend for 7 years out of the 10 I went out with him before I married him 23 years ago. How did I find it? I think that if it is meant to be it will be. And will evolve into a very short distance.

Stephen, I was talking about LED signage. Not TVs.

Do you often pull all-nighters to finish a job by deadline?

--------------------
Deri Russell
Wildwood Signs
Hanover, Ontario

You're just jealous 'cause the little voices only talk to me.

Posts: 1904 | From: Hanover, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Rheaume
Resident

Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Rheaume   Email Ray Rheaume   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not often, but when I do, it's usually because I put it off or overbooked myself.
I used to to the overnighters all the time...great way to destroy your health and relationships...

...don't ask... [Smile]

Related to the sad loss of a comedic giant this weekend past...
What is your favorite George Carlin bit?

--------------------
Ray Rheaume
Rapidfire Design
543 Brushwood Road
North Haverhill, NH 03774
rapidfiredesign@hotmail.com
603-787-6803

I like my paint shaken, not stirred.

Posts: 5648 | From: North Haverhill, New Hampshire | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephen Deveau
Visitor
Member # 1305

The seven words you cannot say on TV!

Q!
what is your favourite plant in your garden area.

[ June 24, 2008, 08:08 AM: Message edited by: Stephen Deveau ]

--------------------
Stephen Deveau
RavenGraphics
Insinx Digital Displays

Bruce Bowers
Resident

Member # 892

Tiger lilies.

Does the use of an "X" in place of an "S" look as goofy to you as it does me?

--------------------
Bruce Bowers

Saint Cloud, Minnesota

Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Darn Right Tootin!
Especially in "Grafix", more 80s than a mullet and also makes it look like the sign person can't spell.
(sorry if this offends)

Shaken or stirred?
Love....Jill

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Butterworth
Deceased

Member # 227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Butterworth   Email Jon Butterworth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jilly ... You have shacken & stirred me for years on the net! When are we going to meet in real life?

I've made a good hole in my "Wanna Meet in Real Life Letterhead Friends". Still got a lot more to go.

What was your most memorable face to face? Meeting for the first time somebody you knew on Letterville then seeing them in "real life" ?

--------------------
Bushie^
aka Jon Butterworth

Executive Director
HARDLY NORMAL
SIGN COMPANY

Rick Beisiegel
Resident

Member # 3723

[Rolling On The Floor]

I met Si after many years of seeing him here in Letterville. We were both rented identical Dodge Stratus' from the airport for the Looney meet. Let's just say we both had our "challenges" entering & exiting the vehicle [Eek!]

What's up for this weekend? I am attending a 3 day seminar

(no offense here Jill & Bruce, I feel the same way)

[Cool]

[ June 24, 2008, 11:41 AM: Message edited by: Rick Beisiegel ]

--------------------
Rick Beisiegel
Vital Signs & Graphics
Since 1982

Jane Diaz
Resident

Member # 595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Jane Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have had SOO much going on this summer! I think this weekend we are taking a break, [Applause] watching a couple NetFlix and maybe I will clean the kitchen while Bill folds laundry....

Q: What's one of your funniest letterhead memories?

--------------------
Jane Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
628 W. Lincoln Ave. Pontiac, Il. 61764
815-844-7024
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 4102 | From: Pontiac, IL USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KARYN BUSH
Resident

Member # 1948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARYN BUSH   Author's Homepage   Email KARYN BUSH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
probably that round table discussion at french kiss a brush....ya had to be there..lol.

do you put $$ away for your retirement? i do...but its never enough!

--------------------
Karyn Bush
Simply Not Ordinary, LLC
Bartlett, NH
603-383-9955
www.snosigns.com
info@snosigns.com

Posts: 3516 | From: Bartlett, NH USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janette Balogh
Resident

Member # 192

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Janette Balogh   Author's Homepage   Email Janette Balogh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm putting some away, but the way it looks, I'm not sure how far it'll get me! haha

Have you broken a sweat and gotten outta breath lately? If so, how? [Wink]

--------------------
"When Love and Skill Work Together ... Expect a Masterpiece"

Janette Balogh
Creative Studio

janette@janettebalogh.com
www.janettebalogh.com

Posts: 5092 | From: Florida | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!