Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Moving to a state where people talk funny (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Moving to a state where people talk funny
Russ McMullin
Resident

Member # 5617

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Russ McMullin   Author's Homepage   Email Russ McMullin       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, on top of an upcoming marriage in about five weeks, I have been offered a job in North Carolina. For a person who doesn't like a lot of change, I certainly have my share of it coming up in the very near future.

Looks like I might start as soon as Monday. The plan would be to work for several weeks and then take three weeks off for the wedding. Not ideal, but you do what you have to do when opportunity knocks.

The job will be doing user interface design.

--------------------
Russ McMullin
Tooele, UT
www.mcmullincreative.com

My mind wanders. And that's not a good thing, 'cause it's too small to be out there alone.

Posts: 3129 | From: Tooele, UT | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce Brickman
Visitor
Member # 8180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce Brickman   Author's Homepage   Email Bruce Brickman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Russ! Out with the old and on with the new. What a great adventure! I wish you well.

--------------------
Bruce Brickman
Art & Sign
503-351-4205
www.brucebrickman.com

Posts: 660 | From: Oregon | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donna in BC
Resident

Member # 130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donna in BC   Author's Homepage   Email Donna in BC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How exciting! New life, new work, here's to a great new beginning for you both. [Smile]

--------------------
Donna Williams
Funky Junk Interiors
Yarrow, BC Canada
donna@funkyjunkinteriors.net

~ Check out the newest junk at ~ http://funkyjunkinteriors.net/

Posts: 5630 | From: Yarrow, BC Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russ McMullin
Resident

Member # 5617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russ McMullin   Author's Homepage   Email Russ McMullin       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, and another change: they work on Macs! Agghhhh!

--------------------
Russ McMullin
Tooele, UT
www.mcmullincreative.com

My mind wanders. And that's not a good thing, 'cause it's too small to be out there alone.

Posts: 3129 | From: Tooele, UT | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Rochon
Resident

Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Rochon   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Rochon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you and your future wife Russ. [Smile]

--------------------
Bob Rochon
Creative Signworks
Millbury, MA
508-865-7330

"Life is Like an Echo, what you put out, comes back to you."

Posts: 5149 | From: Millbury, Mass. U.S. | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Harding
Resident

Member # 108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Harding   Author's Homepage   Email David Harding   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For a minute there, I thought you were moving to Texas, at least that's what I gather from how Rene describes our speech. Where in North Carolina?

--------------------
David Harding
A Sign of Excellence
Carrollton, TX

Posts: 5084 | From: Carrollton, TX, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russ McMullin
Resident

Member # 5617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russ McMullin   Author's Homepage   Email Russ McMullin       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's in Raleigh. I'll just have to get used to being the only person who speaks "normal". [Smile]

--------------------
Russ McMullin
Tooele, UT
www.mcmullincreative.com

Glenn Taylor
Visitor
Member # 162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glenn Taylor   Author's Homepage   Email Glenn Taylor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh goody! You'll only be 45 minutes from my shop.

--------------------
BlueDog Graphics
Wilson, NC

www.BlueDogUSA.com

Warning: A well designed sign may cause fatigue due to increased business.

Posts: 10690 | From: Wilson, NC, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dale Manor
Resident

Member # 4858

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dale Manor   Author's Homepage   Email Dale Manor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best of luck all the way around Russ, North Carolina is a very nice area.

Enjoy the Adventure!

--------------------
Dale Manor

Studio in the Sky
Minnesota

dalemanor@netscape.net

"Be who you are and say what you want, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

http://studiointhesky.weebly.com/
http://studiointhesky.blogspot.com/

Posts: 2120 | From: Greater Minneapolis/St. Paul | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Si Allen
Resident

Member # 420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Si Allen   Email Si Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sure you will like it in Raleigh ... nice city!

--------------------
Si Allen #562
La Mirada, CA. USA

(714) 521-4810

si.allen on Skype

siallen@dslextreme.com

"SignPainters do It with Longer Strokes!"

Never mess with your profile while in a drunken stupor!!!

Brushasaurus on Chat

Posts: 8827 | From: La Mirada, CA, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Sherby
Resident

Member # 698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Sherby   Email Dave Sherby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor]

Welcome to the dark side Russ. And good luck with the new job, new wife, new digs, well... new everything.

Edit: Don't fret about working on Macs. Mac OS and Windows are getting more similar all the time. The only thing that drives me crazy is the keyboard difference. You'll might want to put a PC keyboard on your work station, or do what I do.... just screw up once in a while. Whenever I work for several hours in Windows and then go back to Mac, I hit the control key instead of the command key quite a bit. That will be your biggest hurdle.

[ September 07, 2010, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: Dave Sherby ]

--------------------
Dave Sherby
"Sandman"
SherWood Sign & Graphic Design
Crystal Falls, MI 49920
906-875-6201
sherwoodsign@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 5397 | From: Crystal Falls, MI USA | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tim Barrow
Deceased

Member # 576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tim Barrow   Email Tim Barrow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck Russ,...if you are`ever in the western part of the state look me up,....incidently we don't talk funny,...ya'll do,...

--------------------
fly low...timi/NC is,
Tim Barrow
Barrow Art Signs
Winston-Salem,NC

Posts: 2224 | From: Winston-Salem,NC,USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DianeBalch
Resident

Member # 1301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DianeBalch   Author's Homepage   Email DianeBalch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Russ.
RAleigh. has a lot of northern. transplants,
people are friendly. April and May are beautiful, as is Oct and. Nov. My daughter lives in Cary.
Good luck!
Diane

--------------------
Balch Signs
1045 Raymond Rd
Malta, NY 12020
518 885-9899
signs@balchsigns.com
http://www.balchsigns.com

Posts: 1697 | From: MaltaNY | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Staffan
Resident

Member # 4552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Staffan   Email Sam Staffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A while back I was going to do a follow up on how your career was going, I lost track after you were deciding to go out on your own.

Now I am up to date and would like to wish you both a happy life.

--------------------
Sam Staffan
Mackinaw Art & Sign
721 S. Nokomis St. Mackinaw City, MI
dstaffan@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 1694 | From: Mackinaw City, MI | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Billie DeBekker
Visitor
Member # 3848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Billie DeBekker   Author's Homepage   Email Billie DeBekker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best of Luck Russ.. And don't let Timmy offer you any of that clear Liquid from a Mason Jar..

Man it still burns just thinking about that.

--------------------
Billie DeBekker
3rd Dimension Signs
Canon City Colorado 81212
719-276-9338
bill@3dsignco.com
www.3dsignco.com

"Another Fine Graduate of the Ray Charles School of Sign Painting."

Posts: 2530 | From: Canon City, Colorado | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawud Shaheed
Visitor
Member # 5719

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawud Shaheed   Author's Homepage   Email Dawud Shaheed       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Russ, I'm in Raleigh just about everyday. If you need anything, give me a call.
I'm usually mobile wherever I am.

be easy!

--------------------
Dawud Shaheed
Sign Scientist
Durham (triangle area) N.C
919 685 7641
signscientist@aol.com
www.signscientist.com

Posts: 1158 | From: durham (triangle area) NC | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny Franks
Resident

Member # 588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny Franks   Email Sonny Franks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, those North Carolina folks are all moonshine-swilling hillbillies. Make sure you pack some heat.

Don't mean to pry, but can you tell us more about your new bride? and congratulations.......

--------------------
www.signcreations.net
Sonny Franks
Lilburn, GA
770-923-9933

Posts: 4115 | From: Lilburn, GA USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Allan
Resident

Member # 2247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Allan   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Allan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congratulations Russ!

--------------------
Doug Allan
http://www.islandsign.com

"you get what you settle for"

Posts: 8981 | From: Kahului, HI, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catharine C. Kennedy
Resident

Member # 4459

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catharine C. Kennedy   Email Catharine C. Kennedy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How exciting! Good for you on all counts!

--------------------
Catharine C. Kennedy
CCK Graphics
1511 Route 28
Chatham Center, NY 12184
cck1620@taconic.net
"Look at me,
Look at me, Look at me now!
I't's fun to have fun,
But you have to know how!"

Posts: 2173 | From: downtown Chatham Center, NY | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Todd Gill
Resident

Member # 2569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Todd Gill   Email Todd Gill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's awesome Russ! Sunshine and bluebirds couldn't swirl around a better guy. Many blessings on your new marriage and job!

--------------------
Todd Gill
Outside The Lines
Potterville, MI

Posts: 7792 | From: Potterville, MI | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rene Giroux
Resident

Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rene Giroux   Author's Homepage   Email Rene Giroux   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Russ...but Dave has a point, people talk funny in Texas...chat with Chapman for a minute or two (if you can)!

[Cool]

--------------------
Rene Giroux
Perfexion.ca
Gatineau, QC.

www.renegiroux.com

I'd rather regret things I did than things I didn't do!

Posts: 1875 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Sacks
Resident

Member # 379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Sacks   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Sacks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Russ, I'm also on the cheering section jumping up and down. Tell us more about your bride. Tell us more about your job.

--------------------
The SignShop
Mendocino, California

http://www.mendosign.com

Making the simple complicated is commonplace;
making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. — Charles Mingus

Posts: 6714 | From: Mendocino, CA. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Russ at least it wasn't Pittsburgh.
We have the second ugliest US accent here.
So happy things are going your way, you deserve the best.
Love....Jill

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russ McMullin
Resident

Member # 5617

To be honest, I actually like accents - foreign or domestic. When I used to work at a call center my co-workers would laugh at me. They could tell when I was talking to someone from the South. Without thinking about it, my voice would change to match theirs. I'm a big fan of Jeff Foxworthy.

Cami and I met about 7 months ago. She goes to the same church, and I kept thinking I should meet her. I wasn't really thinking about a romance at the time. It just seemed convenient to have someone to go to dinner with, or to see a movie with. A casual friend.

She works with the children at church, so I couldn't seem to find an opportunity to speak to her. I found out her name and then found her on Facebook. She accepted my friend invite, and we started getting to know each other - probably with the same goal of friendship in mind.

Well, I changed my mind when we first went to lunch. I loved how she smiled right away, and her humor. We had a great time. Generally I am nervous on first dates, but not with her. We talked about all sorts of things. I knew I would be calling her again.

We started spending more and more time together, and eventually I knew that I loved her. That is a modern miracle. [Smile]

She is a social worker. Her job is to find the best home (usually with family members) for children that can't be with their own parents. She has a magical way with children. All my nieces and nephews love her. My whole family loves her.

Her family is great too. She and I do all sorts of things with them. But, that is also what makes moving hard. Our family connections are strong. Neither of us are very happy about leaving, but we recognize that sometimes you have to make changes in order to end up in a better place later on.

I will be working for Red Hat, the Linux company. The job is in their User Experience department. I will be mocking up websites with Photoshop and building the visual part of the pages with HTML and CSS. Once I get the hang of it, I should love it. But, I can't say I'm not nervous going into it. [Smile] My friend is the hiring manager. But, I will need to work hard to impress him.

I'll keep my distance from the moonshine. LOL

And, it will be cool to meet some of you that live close.

--------------------
Russ McMullin
Tooele, UT
www.mcmullincreative.com

Kelly Thorson
Resident

Member # 2958

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelly Thorson   Author's Homepage   Email Kelly Thorson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know it is true love when a girl will give up her family, friends and familiar places and follow her heart to the other side of the country.
Me thinks you are a lucky man. [Smile]
I'm very happy for you, Russ. How far things have come for you in just a couple of years. [Smile]

--------------------
“Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?”
-Winnie the Pooh & A.A. Milne

Kelly Thorson
Kel-T-Grafix
801 Main St.
Holdfast, SK
S0G 2H0
ktg@sasktel.net

Posts: 5496 | From: Penzance, Saskatchewan | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian Diver
Visitor
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brian Diver   Author's Homepage   Email Brian Diver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Russ,

I know you'll enjoy your new job, area of the country and especially your new bride! [Applause]

--------------------
Brian Diver
PDQ Signs
Everett, Wa

(425) 252-6110
Brian@PDQ-Signs.com
www.PDQ-Signs.com

Posts: 770 | From: Everett, WA 98201 USA | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Luck
Resident

Member # 5292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Luck   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Luck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Russ, Looks like things are really starting to pop for you all at once! I hope the best for you and your new bride-to-be and you better keep us all informed here in Letterville. I want to keep reading your posts and hope you keep your hand in the sign business. Best of LUCK to you!

Sign-cerely, Steve

--------------------
Steve Luck
Sign Magic Inc.
2718-b Grovelin
Godfrey, Illinois 62035
(618)466-9120
signmagic@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 870 | From: 2718-b Grovelin Godfrey, Illinois 62035 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dale Feicke
Resident

Member # 767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dale Feicke   Email Dale Feicke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great news, Russ! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and new career. I know you'll excel in it.

We moved to the South from Ohio, going on 11 years ago, and have never looked back. Our first Sunday in church, the pastor introduced us as "a real friendly couple, who will be a great addition to our church family. The only shortcoming they have, is that they talk funny."
This coming from a native Mississippian!!!

It's a easier pace of life, and we love it. I think you will too. We'll be praying for your success and long-term happiness.

--------------------
Dale Feicke Grafix
714 East St.
Mendenhall, MS 39114

"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me."

Posts: 2963 | From: Mendenhall, MS | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barb. Shortreed

Member # 1730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barb. Shortreed   Email Barb. Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Russ [Applause] looks like you have a lot of new and exciting adventures ahead of you.
we're wishing you the very best with them all.

--------------------
Barb Shortreed
144 Hill St. E.
Fergus, Ontario

Posts: 2376 | From: Fergus, Ont. | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craig Sjoquist
Resident

Member # 4684

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craig Sjoquist   Author's Homepage   Email Craig Sjoquist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And you still get to see mountains, enjoy your new challenges

--------------------
Craig Sjoquist
http://www.592sign.net
3220 N.O.B.T
Orlando Fl. 407-592-7446 vikinwolf@gmail.com

Posts: 1588 | From: Orlando Fl. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Wood
Visitor
Member # 6543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Wood   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Wood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now you know how all us people here are professional sign people cause we were born with that "SOUTHERN DRAW" This is a slow state..We drive slow on the highway...we enjoy all the beautiful landscapes...and no one is in a hurry.
Yes, you'll get hooked, you'll live longer.

Welcome to North Carolina

--------------------
Bill Wood
Bill Wood, Sign Artist
3628 Ogburn Ave., NE
Winston-Salem, NC 27105-3752
336-682-5820

Posts: 397 | From: Winston-Salem, NC | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Taylor
Visitor
Member # 162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glenn Taylor   Author's Homepage   Email Glenn Taylor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Russ,

Just to give you an idea of what to look forward to when you move to Raleigh. You won't be too far from Lizard Lick, NC.

http://www.lizardlicktowing.com/

Check'm out on TruTV's "All Worked UP".

--------------------
BlueDog Graphics
Wilson, NC

www.BlueDogUSA.com

Posts: 10690 | From: Wilson, NC, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rusty Bradley
Resident

Member # 6938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rusty Bradley   Email Rusty Bradley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Russ...they will probably think the guy from Tooele is the one talking funny...best of luck to you...coming from the high and dry state of Utah to the hot and humid summers of the Southeast will take some getting used to.

--------------------
Rusty Bradley
Bradley Sign Studio
100 Creekview Road
Summertown, Tn. 38483

Posts: 2179 | From: Summertown, Tennessee | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cis Pack
Resident

Member # 2011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cis Pack   Email Cis Pack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Russ, Congrats on your new adventures. You have helped me on this site and I know you will be great at your job. Raleigh NC is a very good place to live and is recognized in the top 10 best places to live in USA. You will fit right in. GOOD LUCK!

--------------------
Cynthia Pack
246 Diamondview Loop
Galax, Va. 24333

Posts: 659 | From: Galax, Virginia USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Taylor
Visitor
Member # 162

BTW Russ, just wanted to remind you that you may be required to move into Cary near Raleigh.

Containment
Area for
Relocated
Yankees

--------------------
BlueDog Graphics
Wilson, NC

www.BlueDogUSA.com

Brad Ferguson
Resident

Member # 33

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brad Ferguson   Email Brad Ferguson       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
North Carolina = fresh seafood = delicious.
I was born there, on the coast.
I envy your adventure.
Good luck, Russ.

--------------------
Brad Ferguson
See More Signs
7931 Wornall Rd
Kansas City, MO 64111
signbrad@yahoo.com
816-739-7316

Posts: 1230 | From: Kansas City, MO, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buddy Norris
Resident

Member # 49

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buddy Norris   Author's Homepage   Email Buddy Norris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have lived in North Carolina for more that 40 years and I wouldn't live anywhere else. You've got the beach and you've got the country side. My sister lives in Raleigh and she loves it. I like Raleigh so I go up to see her when I get a chance. I live in Shallotte, NC. On the coast. Its about half way between Wilmington, NC and Myrtle Beach, SC. I dont play but theres plenty of golf. New courses going up all the time.Its a really beautiful place to live.

--------------------
Norris Sign Works
102 Doogle Lane
Shallotte, N.C.

Posts: 117 | From: Shallotte, N.C. USA | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Taylor
Visitor
Member # 162

Can't wait to introduce Russ to some eastern Carolina BBQ.

--------------------
BlueDog Graphics
Wilson, NC

www.BlueDogUSA.com

Russ McMullin
Resident

Member # 5617

Thanks for all the comments and encouragement!

Well, so far I haven't heard anything bad about North Carolina. Even people in Utah are telling me it's a great place to be. That is encouraging. I could also stand to have some good BBQ. [Smile]

I will likely start driving on Thursday, and possibly Wednesday. I love road trips, but this will be my longest ever. I need to get some good books on tape ...and an oil change in my car.

--------------------
Russ McMullin
Tooele, UT
www.mcmullincreative.com

Ian Stewart-Koster
Resident

Member # 3500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ian Stewart-Koster   Author's Homepage   Email Ian Stewart-Koster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The Perils of Facebook...!"

[Wink]

Congratulations & all the best, Russ!

--------------------
"Stewey" on chat

"...there are no limits when you aim for perfection..." Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Posts: 7014 | From: Highgrove via Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!