Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » in Praise of MDO (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: in Praise of MDO
mike meyer
Visitor
Member # 542

Icon 16 posted      Profile for mike meyer   Author's Homepage   Email mike meyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still like MDO and use it alot...I like Dibond and all the other aluminum faces substrantes too, but good ol' MDO...it's a good thing! Right Ray Chapman? [I Don t Know]

If you treat it right, it'll treat you right!
I have been replacing some of my 10-15 year old MDO signs with Dibond , and some with MDO again.

Show us your MDO! [Applause] !

--------------------
Mike Meyer Sign Painter
189 1st Ave n P.O. Box 3
Mazeppa, Mn 55956

We are not selling, we are staying here in Mazeppa....we cannot re-create what we have here....not in another lifetime! SO Here we are!!!!!!!

www.mikemeyersigns.com

Posts: 3617 | From: Mazeppa, Mn usa | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricky Jackson
Visitor
Member # 5082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricky Jackson   Email Ricky Jackson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny you should bring that up Mikey; for the last few weeks I've been tempted to take some pix of some of the old MDO signs I did about 15 years ago and they still look good.

--------------------
Ricky Jackson
Signs Now
614 Russell Parkway
Warner Robins, GA
(478) 923-7722
signpimp50@hotmail.com

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Issac Newton

Posts: 3528 | From: Warner Robins, GA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duncan Wilkie
Resident

Member # 132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Wilkie   Author's Homepage   Email Duncan Wilkie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're big MDO users. Thankfully we have a source for really good quality stuff locally. Practically no edge voids.
Here's one we did a couple of years ago. I checked it the other day and it looks great. Since I learned the sealing the edges with Titebond III trick, I've felt very confident in using it for long term signs.
 -
The main copy was cut from HDU. The carving was directly into the MDO.
 -

--------------------
Duncan Wilkie
aka signdog
http://www.comsign.ca
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posts: 4351 | From: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike meyer
Visitor
Member # 542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike meyer   Author's Homepage   Email mike meyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Post them up Ricky!

Looks Great Duncan!

This is was very hard to pass up...I was at a coffee shop dive in Pontiac Illinoize in 2006 on one of my many trips and I was spotted this sign!
 -

This Sign is very informative for the beginner....You can see the first layout under the 2nd! Where there is more paint, is where the sign painter had his/her brush loaded up to start the strokes!!
It might have been Bill Diaz as it is in his town and only a few blocks away!

Bill, any idea? I love it!

--------------------
Mike Meyer Sign Painter
189 1st Ave n P.O. Box 3
Mazeppa, Mn 55956

We are not selling, we are staying here in Mazeppa....we cannot re-create what we have here....not in another lifetime! SO Here we are!!!!!!!

www.mikemeyersigns.com

Posts: 3617 | From: Mazeppa, Mn usa | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane Diaz
Resident

Member # 595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Jane Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The "Notice, absolutely...." on top IS a VERY EARLY Bill Diaz and the "Please park on and Angel" is a Floyd Fitzgerald who was in our shop before us. He suddenly moved to Arizona and suddenly Bill was a sign painter!

I am a little upset about Floyd wanting people to park on an Angel though...you would think they could just fly away when they saw you coming! [Wink]

--------------------
Jane Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
628 W. Lincoln Ave. Pontiac, Il. 61764
815-844-7024
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 4102 | From: Pontiac, IL USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike meyer
Visitor
Member # 542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike meyer   Author's Homepage   Email mike meyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Park on an ANGEL? I wouldn't want to do that!

At an ANGLE maybe but not ON and ANGEL..

Charlie Pride, "Kiss and ANGEL Good Morning!"

Floyd Fitzgerald, a true legend. "Suddenly?" What was Bill doing before he became a "Sudden Sign Painter?"

--------------------
Mike Meyer Sign Painter
189 1st Ave n P.O. Box 3
Mazeppa, Mn 55956

www.mikemeyersigns.com

David Harding
Resident

Member # 108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Harding   Author's Homepage   Email David Harding   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Parking on angels.

--------------------
David Harding
A Sign of Excellence
Carrollton, TX

Posts: 5084 | From: Carrollton, TX, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Correll
Visitor
Member # 100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Correll   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Correll   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MDO will always be one of my top five substates to use. Go MDO!

-

I'll do as many pink monarchs you want as long as I get paid

-

-
mdo makes great basketball backboards too!

--------------------
Dave Correll

Posts: 283 | From: Faribault, MN | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymond Chapman   Author's Homepage   Email Raymond Chapman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We use some PVC (mostly interior work), DiBond, and HDU...but the bread and butter signs are still done with MDO. As others have said, we have a lot of signs out there that are still in good shape, but we have put a lot of time in most of them to make them last as long as they have.

For years we used nothing but Simpson Two-Step, but then they were bought out by Olympic and for some reason we have experienced some difficulty in getting Olympic Two-Step and the suppliers are substituting "Guardian", which is not as good a product, in my opinion.

Preparation is what preserves the material, so we round over the edges, treat them with exterior glue and fill the voids with exterior spackling or epoxy. Then comes a water based primer, followed by two to three coats of Porter acrylic. In the process the edges get twice as many coats as the faces.

DiBond is a lot less labor intensive but it can be dinged easily and does not have the rigidity or depth that comes with MDO.

I'm still a big fan but from time to time we have difficulty getting good material and some problems arise.

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas
chapmanstudio@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 6306 | From: Temple, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Taylor
Visitor
Member # 162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glenn Taylor   Author's Homepage   Email Glenn Taylor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a few. Nothing fancy.

-

-

-

--------------------
BlueDog Graphics
Wilson, NC

www.BlueDogUSA.com

Warning: A well designed sign may cause fatigue due to increased business.

Posts: 10690 | From: Wilson, NC, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane Diaz
Resident

Member # 595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Jane Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike, to answer your question...
Bill was doing painting and decorating. Right after we got married he had a crew of guys and painted commercial and industial buildings and houses, inside or out. He drew house plans and did staining and finish woodwork, etc. Before that, he was at Penn State. He got his masters there and taught drawing and painting as a graduate assistant. His first signs were "interesting". He had no idea how to letter but he had been painting fine art stuff for years! He knew color and contrast and all that "art" stuff, so that was a good start!

--------------------
Jane Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
628 W. Lincoln Ave. Pontiac, Il. 61764
815-844-7024
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 4102 | From: Pontiac, IL USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rich Stebbing
Visitor
Member # 368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rich Stebbing   Email Rich Stebbing   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I still MDO signs out there(20yrs) that have weathered "far better than me". I have a doublesided 3' x 8' with aluminum laminate and it looks like crap,....not even a couple of years old yet. Although the edges were sealed there was still enough separation to in moisture screw-up top portion of sign,...what to do, going back to straight MDO for one thing.

--------------------
Rich Stebbing
RichSigns
Rohnert Park CA
707-795-5588

Posts: 755 | From: Rohnert Park, CA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobbie Rochow
Resident

Member # 3341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobbie Rochow   Email Bobbie Rochow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a great thread! I LOVE MDO! I just got done doing 9 cut outs for the local animal park. 8 cut out airbrushed cartoon animals & a 2'x3' cut out that is airbrushed to look like a piece of parchment with the Bleeding Heart Dove legend on it.

I was in such a hurry to get them out I forgot to get pics! I will have to go to the park & take them, then post them on the portfolio page after they put them up.

I will always use MDO.

--------------------
The Word in Signs
Bobbie Rochow
Jamestown, PA 16134

724-927-6471

thewordinsigns@alltel.net

Posts: 3485 | From: Jamestown, PA 16134 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Taylor
Visitor
Member # 162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glenn Taylor   Author's Homepage   Email Glenn Taylor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK....just a couple more simple ones....

-

-

--------------------
BlueDog Graphics
Wilson, NC

www.BlueDogUSA.com

Posts: 10690 | From: Wilson, NC, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Fair Signs
Visitor
Member # 289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Fair Signs   Author's Homepage   Email Mark Fair Signs       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Acrylic paint on MDO

-

--------------------
Mark Fair Signs
2162 Mt. Meigs Road
Montgomery, Alabama 36107

Posts: 5702 | From: Montgomery, Alabama | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Taylor
Visitor
Member # 162

Here's one we did a couple weeks ago (yes, I know the main text is bottom heavy - customer got involved).
 -

And here's a few from Mike Meyer.....

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ May 20, 2008, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: Glenn Taylor ]

--------------------
BlueDog Graphics
Wilson, NC

www.BlueDogUSA.com

mike meyer
Visitor
Member # 542

Thank you Glenn, and by the way, no "S"..no biggie...

DON SPRINGER..MY IDOL! I stole this sign from a softball field fence after he died. He was the last of the grouchy sign painters!

"Bashers" is an old Dave Correll sign which is cool to see the brushstrokes!

"BUS" "no running" and the "Swan's" are all signs I did back in the early 90's

"Ranch Rodeo" was a highway dirctional sign for some local cowboys....They refused it, saying, "We don't do THAT kind of Rodeo!"

????

What kind of Rodeo is there? I jus one o them city clickers that's still a green horn I reckon..(Spit)..well, I best git to them doggies....HEE YAH!

"Pork Sandwich" is a small sign for a B B Q rest.

"Big Ass" brush was done from MDO scrap by Mike Contraras from Michigan when he was here...

--------------------
Mike Meyer Sign Painter
189 1st Ave n P.O. Box 3
Mazeppa, Mn 55956

www.mikemeyersigns.com

Glenn Taylor
Visitor
Member # 162

Sorry about that Mike. (darn that actor [Wink] ).

[ May 20, 2008, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: Glenn Taylor ]

--------------------
BlueDog Graphics
Wilson, NC

www.BlueDogUSA.com

John Byrd
Visitor
Member # 825

Icon 14 posted      Profile for John Byrd   Author's Homepage   Email John Byrd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MDO rulez! I've been hand painting more traditional bread and butter signs this year than the last five or six combined...I blame Mike for this. I use the 2-part polyester mix for fiberglass rolled on the edges to water proof it, then sand prime and paint. If the finish is to be red or(gasp) maroon, I'll mix in some auto paint hardener into the Ronan or One Shot.

-

-

-

[ May 20, 2008, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: John Byrd ]

--------------------
John Byrd
Ball Ground, Georgia
770-735-6874
http://johnbyrddesign.com
so happy I gotta sit on both my hands to keep from wavin' at everybody!

Posts: 741 | From: Ball Ground, Georgia, USA | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike meyer
Visitor
Member # 542

Nice work Johnny Byrd! I can see you pickin a GITBOX on the porch next to that ART SIGN!

Lookin good!!!!!!!!!

MDO..ALIVE AND WELL!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Mike Meyer Sign Painter
189 1st Ave n P.O. Box 3
Mazeppa, Mn 55956

www.mikemeyersigns.com

Duncan Wilkie
Resident

Member # 132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Wilkie   Author's Homepage   Email Duncan Wilkie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a sign we did about 13 years ago. I pass by it on my way home every day. It was lettered with one shot on MDO by Wayne Arnold.
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Duncan Wilkie
aka signdog
http://www.comsign.ca
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posts: 4351 | From: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike meyer
Visitor
Member # 542

That's a nice script there Duncan!

--------------------
Mike Meyer Sign Painter
189 1st Ave n P.O. Box 3
Mazeppa, Mn 55956

www.mikemeyersigns.com

Bernie Lohmeyer
Visitor
Member # 2076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bernie Lohmeyer   Email Bernie Lohmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heres a couple I did over 7 years ago these are todate pics.....the Rose is on the north side of the building,getting ready to redo the bank,there new name is Tightwad Bank of Reading ks, no joke  -  -

--------------------
Bernie Lohmeyer
Bernman Graphics
Osage City, KS

Posts: 268 | From: Osage City,Kansas U.S.A. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Taylor
Visitor
Member # 162

Just a few more. Mostly older stuff.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
BlueDog Graphics
Wilson, NC

www.BlueDogUSA.com

mike meyer
Visitor
Member # 542

Very nice work Glenn!

THIS is what a Letterhead Meet should be all about !!! This meet is on-line, and everyone gets into it..show and tell.

I assume the pictorials are digital prints Glenn? How are they holding up? DO they have a clear coat on them?

Thanks for posting the pictures!!!!!

--------------------
Mike Meyer Sign Painter
189 1st Ave n P.O. Box 3
Mazeppa, Mn 55956

www.mikemeyersigns.com

Glenn Taylor
Visitor
Member # 162

Thanks Mike,

The prints were done with the Gerber Edge. so far, they've all held up very well. They were all given two heavy coats of FrogJuice.

The Marcia Stancil signs are 10 years old and have done very well against fading. Unfortunately, the "mother and child" pictorial was vandalized not too long ago and was broken off.

--------------------
BlueDog Graphics
Wilson, NC

www.BlueDogUSA.com

Bernie Lohmeyer
Visitor
Member # 2076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bernie Lohmeyer   Email Bernie Lohmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
these are what I did for my cousins farm the door is 30'by 40'  -  -  - cant find the original door pic but thats what it looked like.... the tractors were made from mdo

--------------------
Bernie Lohmeyer
Bernman Graphics
Osage City, KS

Posts: 268 | From: Osage City,Kansas U.S.A. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike meyer
Visitor
Member # 542

Very nice Bernie! Great shading work!

(I ain't even gonna ask about the masks hanging up)

--------------------
Mike Meyer Sign Painter
189 1st Ave n P.O. Box 3
Mazeppa, Mn 55956

www.mikemeyersigns.com

Bernie Lohmeyer
Visitor
Member # 2076

Oh them WHO-GA-LEMS.......I made them for halloween one year out of great stuff sprayed in a pie  - pan,,,,Maybe I'll make a step by step  -

--------------------
Bernie Lohmeyer
Bernman Graphics
Osage City, KS

John Deaton
Visitor
Member # 925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Deaton   Author's Homepage   Email John Deaton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When they quit making MDO, Im quitting making signs. Love the stuff.

--------------------
Maker of fine signs and
other creative stuff.
Located at 109 N. Cumberland ave.
Harlan, Ky. 40831
606-837-0242

Posts: 4172 | From: Ages-Brookside, Ky. Up the Holler... | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Stokes
Visitor
Member # 5351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Stokes   Email Mark Stokes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
being from oz what is mdo never heard of it.
We have mdf but you can not use it outside, we have weathertex is that what mdo is?

--------------------
Mark Stokes
Mark Stokes Signs
Mount Barker South Australia

Posts: 388 | From: Mount Barker | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike meyer
Visitor
Member # 542

Stoka, is "MDF" Medium Density "FIBERBOARD?"

MDO is MEdium Density "OVERLAY" meaning there is an overlaid panel of PAPER on the front and back.

It's also called, "plywood", "Crezon", "marine plywood."

I can send you a small sample...what are ya using for an addy in Mount Barker?

Show us some more of your excellent work Stoka!!!!! Show us ya dingo mate!

--------------------
Mike Meyer Sign Painter
189 1st Ave n P.O. Box 3
Mazeppa, Mn 55956

www.mikemeyersigns.com

Mark Stokes
Visitor
Member # 5351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Stokes   Email Mark Stokes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.signsheet.com/Weathertexinstall_files/DOWNsignboard.html

here is a link about weathertex sheeting
for you americans

--------------------
Mark Stokes
Mark Stokes Signs
Mount Barker South Australia

Posts: 388 | From: Mount Barker | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dale Feicke
Resident

Member # 767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dale Feicke   Email Dale Feicke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a good thread, Mike. Seems like we always get them that are bashing MDO. Sure it's got its flaws, but so does everything else. A lot of this new stuff hasn't even been on the market long enough to see if it's really going to hold up. MDO's been around a long time. Oh, and we used to call it "duraply". If you can find it, HDO is better. For any who don't know what it is, here's a good link..
www.plumcreek.com/downloads/productinfo/MDO.pdf

Biggest problem I've seen with it is the vast difference in quality between brands. Some is very good, and some very bad. I've had some with 5 layers of wood; some with only 3. Some had lots of voids also. Most disturbing is that one of the better brands in the past (used to be Simpson) I've noticed more voids in it now. Takes a little extra prep time to repair.

Still in all, I like it; I've used it for over 30 years, with very few problems. Some that we used years ago, that had voids under the overlay, still held up for several years. Even ones with voids or bad spots can be easily repaired with bondo or glass resin. That's something else that you can't do with a lot of the sandwich or composites.

We used to build a good deal of "box" signs, like sit on top of a brick wall. You could cut MDO up into strips, make the frame and internal suppport ribs out of it. Glue and screw it all together, and they would last for years. We also built a couple of display walls for GE like that.
Few of the new products offer that

I know a lot of vinyl shops are in area that don't allow paint; so they have to use the pre-painted stuff, but for the money, and the flexibility, you can't beat it. Like said above, I'll use it until they quit making it; then I'll probably put my brushes away, except for the stripers, of course.

[ May 21, 2008, 08:56 AM: Message edited by: Dale Feicke ]

--------------------
Dale Feicke Grafix
714 East St.
Mendenhall, MS 39114

"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me."

Posts: 2963 | From: Mendenhall, MS | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Fair Signs
Visitor
Member # 289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Fair Signs   Author's Homepage   Email Mark Fair Signs       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great job on the tractor pictorial Bernie!

--------------------
Mark Fair Signs
2162 Mt. Meigs Road
Montgomery, Alabama 36107

Posts: 5702 | From: Montgomery, Alabama | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike meyer
Visitor
Member # 542

I totally agree Dale, and those are good pointers and the link is helpfull as well.
My local lumber yard keeps in on hand for me, I asked them if anyone else buys it...they said a few carpenters use it for trim pieces and higher end finishing. Nothing I like better than to get a new 4 X 8 and mark out a new design and tear into it with my sabre saw!

There will be plenty of MDO to play with at the Winter Muster here in Minnesota Feb. 2009!

--------------------
Mike Meyer Sign Painter
189 1st Ave n P.O. Box 3
Mazeppa, Mn 55956

www.mikemeyersigns.com

Bernie Lohmeyer
Visitor
Member # 2076

Thanks Mark,yes he collects them he has over 100 of them all running,hes big in tractor pulls

--------------------
Bernie Lohmeyer
Bernman Graphics
Osage City, KS

John Byrd
Visitor
Member # 825

Icon 14 posted      Profile for John Byrd   Author's Homepage   Email John Byrd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The shot of the word 'BUS' brings back memories of how long it took to be able to consistently make that 'S' from a stabilo or china marker quick layout. The years of lettering parking lot signs and 'FOR SALE' eventually paid off with solid lettering abilities. Remember dreading any words with two of the same letters side by side like 'LOOK' or 'MESSAGE' or 'KEEPER'?

--------------------
John Byrd
Ball Ground, Georgia
770-735-6874
http://johnbyrddesign.com
so happy I gotta sit on both my hands to keep from wavin' at everybody!

Posts: 741 | From: Ball Ground, Georgia, USA | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love all those signs...but I loathe MDO.
Gimme good old A/C exterior plywood, or better yet, Alumalite!
Love....Jill

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike meyer
Visitor
Member # 542

-
I cut this shaving guy out of MDO.....

--------------------
Mike Meyer Sign Painter
189 1st Ave n P.O. Box 3
Mazeppa, Mn 55956

www.mikemeyersigns.com

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!