Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterville Merchants » Winners!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Winners!
Barb. Shortreed

Member # 1730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barb. Shortreed   Email Barb. Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Press release from  -

"Roland announced the winners of the first-ever I Love My Roland Photo Contest. Entrants were asked to submit up to five photos of themselves with their Roland equipment plus up to 25 words on “why they love their Roland.” Over 100 entries from all over the world competed for the grand prize of a Caribbean cruise or trip to SGIA’s Specialty Printing & Imaging Expo to be held in Atlanta October 15th – 18th.

Grant Eneix, owner of Macular Media in Houston, Texas, was selected as the contest’s Grand Prize Winner through a random drawing of the top 25 finalists. Eneix’s photo features Eneix and Macular Media employee Matt Kohn dressed in business attire behind their VersaCAMM VP-540 54” eco-solvent inkjet printer/cutter. By contrast, the VersaCAMM print shows a “vacationing bottom half” for the duo – complete with shorts, sandals and a sandy beach in the background.

-

According to Einex, since purchasing the VersaCAMM VP-540, Macular Media’s clients won’t leave the shop alone. “The way we see it, it’s all Roland’s fault,” he wrote. “. . . ‘gimmie, gimmie, gimmie . . . more, more, more. WE NEED A VACATION.”

Also winning his choice of a cruise or trip to SGIA was Roland Choice Award Winner John McColl, owner of Sign*A*Rama Natomas in Sacramento, California. In his winning photo, McColl, his wife Rebecca, and customers from FUEL Energy Beverage Company are surrounded by a striking backdrop of advertising graphics – vehicle wraps, banners and decals all produced on the shop’s SOLJET 54” eco-solvent inkjet printer/cutter. McColl’s winning entry was selected by popular vote by the company’s team of judges.

-

“Throughout the contest, we were amazed at the creativity of Roland customers and proud of their passion for our products,” said Rick Scrimger, vice president and general manager of Roland DGA Corp. “This unique gallery of Roland customers tells a powerful story about our company and products – and about the success so many have achieved with Roland technology.”

To view the I Love My Roland Contest gallery of winners, visit www.rolanddga.com/love "

--------------------
Barb Shortreed
144 Hill St. E.
Fergus, Ontario

Posts: 2374 | From: Fergus, Ont. | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!