Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » The Portfolio Table » another wrap

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: another wrap
Neil D. Butler
Resident

Member # 661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neil D. Butler   Email Neil D. Butler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's one we just pulled out of the shop, printed with the 54 Versa Camm at 72 dpi, on Arlons Fleet Graphic conform and laminated with same... not a wrinkle, bubble, or crease.... this stuff is magic.

- [/IMG]

- [/IMG]

--------------------
"Keep Positive"

SIGNS1st.
Neil Butler
Paradise, NF

Posts: 6277 | From: St. John's NF Canada | Registered: Mar 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Stokes
Visitor
Member # 5351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Stokes   Email Mark Stokes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks great, I have never done a wrap before have a client interested in one are they hard to do?

--------------------
Mark Stokes
Mark Stokes Signs
Mount Barker South Australia

Posts: 388 | From: Mount Barker | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neil D. Butler
Resident

Member # 661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neil D. Butler   Email Neil D. Butler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They can be tricky, you HAVE to use the proper vinyl, like Arlon's Conform type or 3m's Conform...also the compatible laminate, a second hand will be useful until you get efficient at it, if you can go to a seminar on wraps, they are put off all the time, the big sign shows usually have installers doing demos as well... there's always You Tube... Good Luck! and Thanks.

I guess it's starting to cool down where you live now, is'nt it?

--------------------
"Keep Positive"

SIGNS1st.
Neil Butler
Paradise, NF

Posts: 6277 | From: St. John's NF Canada | Registered: Mar 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Stokes
Visitor
Member # 5351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Stokes   Email Mark Stokes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Neil they are off putting but I suppose when you are shown how to do it you get the hang off it, must get to a seminar but they do not do many here. Yes we are in winter where I live but it does not snow temp for the day would only go as low 12 degrees celcius night temp would get to as low as 2 degrees.

--------------------
Mark Stokes
Mark Stokes Signs
Mount Barker South Australia

Posts: 388 | From: Mount Barker | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!