Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » The Portfolio Table » Simple logo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Simple logo
Ryan Ursta
Visitor
Member # 1738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan Ursta   Author's Homepage   Email Ryan Ursta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Heads!

Here's a simple logo I worked on today for some truck doors. Figured I would post it since I haven't been on in a while. Hope all is well.

-Ursta

-

--------------------
Ryan Ursta
Ursta Graphics
116 B North Mercer Avenue
Sharpsville Pa. 16150
Call: 724•962•2206
"We make YOU look good"

Known as "Ugraph" on mirc

Posts: 558 | From: Sharpsville Pa. USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Deaton
Visitor
Member # 925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Deaton   Author's Homepage   Email John Deaton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice job Ryan. I remember when you first started posting here. Your skills have come along very well. You've developed into a really good designer. [Smile]

--------------------
Maker of fine signs and
other creative stuff.
Located at 109 N. Cumberland ave.
Harlan, Ky. 40831
606-837-0242

Posts: 4172 | From: Ages-Brookside, Ky. Up the Holler... | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan Sawatzky
Resident

Member # 88

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan Sawatzky   Author's Homepage   Email Dan Sawatzky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it Ryan. A lot!

One small comment if I may.... the orange lines behind Ron's don't go all the way through which bothers me a little... which shows in that teeny space between the n and the s and as well in the top 'v' shaped space in the n.

-grampa dan

--------------------
Dan Sawatzky
Imagination Corporation
Yarrow, British Columbia
dan@imaginationcorporation.com
http://www.imaginationcorporation.com

Being a grampa is one of the the most wonderful things in the world!!!

Posts: 8738 | From: Yarrow, B.C. Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stevo Chartrand
Visitor
Member # 2094

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Stevo Chartrand   Author's Homepage   Email Stevo Chartrand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Ryan!!
I like how clean it is and the colors.
The prismatic letterstyle you used has got me confused as to where your light source is coming from. It appears it's from directly above, but seems to be missing some lighter colors towards the bottom of the letter. The top half of the bottom of the s really should be the light color that's on top of the letter, and so on. Just an observation.

Hope you're doing good!

Stevo

--------------------
Stevo Design
Illustration Logos Sign Design Clip Art
www.stevo-design.com

Posts: 1680 | From: Edmonton Ab Canada EH! | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobbie Rochow
Resident

Member # 3341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobbie Rochow   Email Bobbie Rochow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice work, Ryan! Those orange squares to me look like bricks stuck on the edges, & I like them!

Good to see your stuff on here!

--------------------
The Word in Signs
Bobbie Rochow
Jamestown, PA 16134

724-927-6471

thewordinsigns@alltel.net

Posts: 3485 | From: Jamestown, PA 16134 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!