Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard   
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Old Archives » Have You Seen The New, Improved ArtToday?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Have You Seen The New, Improved ArtToday?
Steve Shortreed
Deceased Mayor

Member # 436

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Steve Shortreed   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There's not many days go by where we don't see a post here in Letterville by someone looking for a certain image or font. There's nothing wrong with that, but as a professional sign and/or graphic artist, each of us should have access to every tool we can get. In the long run, our tools and reference material generate far greater value than their inital cost.

It's very rare for us to promote any product or service here in this Forum, but we really feel more of you should checkout this ArtToday website. Letterville has been affiliated with this resource for a couple years. It's always been a great value, but with the new features they have added, it deserves a second look. Just look at these features!

The largest searchable, categorized set of clipart, photos, fonts, web graphics, and sounds available on the Internet. Over 150 Gigabytes of images! Equal to over 231 CD-ROMs!!!

Professional Membership

For $99 .95 you get a year of unlimited access to:

• 780,817 Clipart Images - Thousands of EPS and WMF vector files, plus even more JPG and GIF files at 300 dpi. Perfect for printed documents and web pages.

• 43,969 Web Graphics - Tons of animated GIFs, bullet, backgrounds, button, themed images, rules, dividers, and icons.

• 100,586 Photographs - 300 dpi JPG files.

• 5,869 Fonts - in TrueType and PostScript Type1 format for Mac and Windows.

• Dynamic Image Creator - Create just the right text banner or button for your site choosing form hundreds of fonts, colors and styles. Literally an endless potential of images.

• Image Converter - Online Image Conversion Utility - Convert your images to other formats online. No need for a stand alone image conversion utility any longer.

• 4,809 Sounds - in .WAV and .MIDI format perfect for enhancing your web sites and multimedia projects.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Premium Membership

For $59 .95 you get a year of unlimited access to:

• 702,342 Clipart Images - Thousands of EPS and WMF vector files, plus thousands of JPG and GIF files at 300 dpi. Perfect for printed documents and web pages.

• 43,969 Web Graphics - Tons of animated GIFs, bullet, backgrounds, button, themed images, rules, dividers, and icons.

• 59,482 Photographs - 300 dpi JPG files.

• 3,781 Fonts - in TrueType and PostScript Type1 format for Mac and Windows.

• Dynamic Image Creator - Create just the right text banner or button for your site choosing form hundreds of fonts, colors and styles. Literally an endless potential of images.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standard Membership

For $29 .95 you get a year of unlimited access to:

• 677,540 Clipart Images - Thousands of EPS and WMF vector files, plus thousands JPG and GIF files at 300 dpi. Perfect for printed documents and web pages.

• 17,729 Photographs - 300 dpi JPG files.

• 1,797 Fonts - in TrueType and format for Mac and Windows.

Free Membership - 43,969 FREE Web Images!
Free unlimited access to:

• 43,969 Web Graphics - Tons of animated GIFs, bullet, backgrounds, button, themed images, rules, dividers, and icons. absolutely free . No payment or credit card number is required to sign up.

• Of course, you still can search the entire ArtToday database to see what our paid membership options offer.

For a closer look at all the new features ArtToday has added, click on the ArtToday icon at the top of this BB or checkout the link below.
www.arttoday.com/PD-0025306/

------------------
Steve Shortreed
144 Hill St., E.
Fergus, Ontario
Canada N1M 1G9
519-787-2673
steve@letterhead.com
ICQ 316338
www.letterhead.com/profiles/shortreed/

[This message has been edited by Steve Shortreed (edited January 25, 2000).]

Posts: 3710 | From: Fergus, Ontario, Canada | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Fair Signs
Visitor
Member # 289

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Mark Fair Signs   Author's Homepage   Email Mark Fair Signs       Edit/Delete Post 
hey mayor steve,

i have to sing the praises of art today myself.
i go there to get good idea starters.(a subscriber for 2 years)

it's funny you mention Art Today!
i did a random search for "SOFA" today and lo and behold i found just the eps file i was looking for.

after some tweaking and disecting and a little orginial art as well as signdna "Mike Stevens" fonts,

i arrived at what i thought was a pretty good design destination!

art today is worth the few pennies you pay.

i would have never known about it if i had not become a resident of "Letterville"

thanks steve,

mark

------------------

Mark Fair

Mark Fair Signs

I Don't Work... I dis-PLAY

2162 Mt. Meigs Road
Montgomery, Alabama 36107
334-262-4449

mark@markfair.com

"Mark Fair is a Proud Contributor to The Letterhead Site!"

[This message has been edited by Mark Fair Signs (edited January 25, 2000).]

Posts: 5702 | From: Montgomery, Alabama | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Purcell
Visitor
Member # 1140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Purcell   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Purcell       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice design, Mark.

It takes talent & skill to use clipart as part of an original & effective layout, without it having that "clipart look".

------------------
SCP
spurcell99@mediaone.net
Cape Cod, MA

Posts: 900 | From: Cape Cod, MA | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kurt Gaber
Resident

Member # 256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kurt Gaber   Author's Homepage   Email Kurt Gaber   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just signed up last week.

------------------
Kurt Gaber
Signguy7
33 East Willow St.
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
Also a proud supporter of the Letterheads Website

Posts: 315 | From: Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Shortreed
Deceased Mayor

Member # 436

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Steve Shortreed   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice layout Mark! In addition to our usual signwork, many of us are going to be asked to design websites. If you choose to go into this type of work, you will love the tools ArtToday has added. I'm talking about the meta tag generators, image conversion tools, sounds and animated graphics. In addition, ArtToday also has some great tips on how to make your images download faster.

The fonts are not all beautys, but with thousands to choose from, you're sure to get your money's worth.

------------------
Steve Shortreed
144 Hill St., E.
Fergus, Ontario
Canada N1M 1G9
519-787-2673
steve@letterhead.com
ICQ 316338
www.letterhead.com/profiles/shortreed/

Posts: 3710 | From: Fergus, Ontario, Canada | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!