Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard   
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Old Archives » It's finally SNOWING!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It's finally SNOWING!
Donna in BC
Resident

Member # 130

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Donna in BC   Author's Homepage   Email Donna in BC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's actually been too cold out our way to venture outdoors for any length of time and I was staring at the nearby mts this AM wondering when those snow clouds would drift our way. Within 5 min of dreaming, we got hit! [Smile]

It's light, barely a dusting on the pasture, but I'm patient. As long as it keeps cooperating of course.

How's Cultus Lake looking Dan? Bet you're all too ready to get outa town for some sun and palm trees! (tomorrow that is) May it snow enough for me and not too much to keep your plane from taking off! There's a fair compromise. [Smile]

How's your weather? It's ok, brag away tropical people! I won't be jealous. I've waited a long time for this stuff!

--------------------
Donna Williams
Funky Junk Interiors
Yarrow, BC Canada
donna@funkyjunkinteriors.net

~ Check out the newest junk at ~ http://funkyjunkinteriors.net/

Posts: 5630 | From: Yarrow, BC Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dana Blair
Resident

Member # 951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dana Blair   Author's Homepage   Email Dana Blair   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't keep al the snow to yourself up there. Send some down here. It's been a long agonizing wait to be able to go snowmobiling.

--------------------
Dana Blair
Blair Signs
Wooster, OH
www.blairsigns.com

If sign makers go on strike, is there anything written on their picket signs?

Posts: 835 | From: Wooster, OH, USA | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Dave Grundy   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Grundy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Donna..Sorry to say there is no snow here..what a bummer EH?

But I did load the suitcases in the car a few minutes ago and it was cold!!!

At 4:30 am we drive to London and hop a shuttle to Detroit..and about this time tomorrow night we will be on the road with our pal Manuel to our casa for the month. By 10:30 pm We'll be in swim suits and sitting by the pool drinking cerveza!!!

GAWD life is wonderful!!!!!!!!

Enjoy your snow Donna..(I know you like it) [Wink] [Wink]

Oh by the way..I'll post a few pics of the "better white stuff" LOL [Razz] [Razz]

--------------------
Dave Grundy
retired in Chelem,Yucatan,Mexico/Hensall,Ontario,Canada
1-519-262-3651 Canada
011-52-1-999-102-2923 Mexico cell
1-226-785-8957 Canada/Mexico home

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Posts: 8875 | From: Chelem, Yucatan, Mexico/Hensall, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan Sawatzky
Resident

Member # 88

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Dan Sawatzky   Author's Homepage   Email Dan Sawatzky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes Donna it did snow today.

I was on the Island delivering the first of the many pieces of the project we are doing there.

Watching the snow fall made me very happy for TWO reasons...

The first is that we got the tall ship out of the new shop without incident yesterday and I took it to the Vancouver Island last night. As we craned it off the trailer this morning without a hitch I was dancing. The snow flakes had started to fall and it was cold enough to freeze the mud puddles on the site. I was enjoying the fact that with our fancy new shop we now enjoy the luxury of prefabricating our heavy pieces in comfort and then simply transport them to the job sites where we set them in place. While there will certainly still be lots of on-site work we will tackle it when the weather is much nicer, later in spring!

THe second thought that happened to cross my mind as the snow fell today is at 7 tomorrow morning we will be airborn and on our way to sunny Florida for three weeks.

I hope it snows LOTS in our absence for your sake. My crew has all they need in the shop as they labor on during the next 3 weeks.

See you folks when I return!

-dan

--------------------
Dan Sawatzky
Imagination Corporation
Yarrow, British Columbia
dan@imaginationcorporation.com
http://www.imaginationcorporation.com

Being a grampa is one of the the most wonderful things in the world!!!

Posts: 8738 | From: Yarrow, B.C. Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Beisiegel
Resident

Member # 3723

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Rick Beisiegel   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Beisiegel       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry I don't share your love fro snow, And you looked so smart LOL

I suppose someone has to like it. No snow in Michigan to speak of....My Kind Of Winter!

--------------------
Rick Beisiegel
Vital Signs & Graphics
Since 1982
(231) 452-6225 / (231) 652-3300
www.vitalsignsandgraphics.com
www.facebook.com/VitalSignsNewaygo

""Good judgment comes from experience; and a lot of that comes from bad judgment" - Will Rogers

Posts: 3485 | From: Beautiful Newaygo, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Grundy   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Grundy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
AMEN RIck!!!

Snow sucks!! [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
Dave Grundy
retired in Chelem,Yucatan,Mexico/Hensall,Ontario,Canada
1-519-262-3651 Canada
011-52-1-999-102-2923 Mexico cell
1-226-785-8957 Canada/Mexico home

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Posts: 8875 | From: Chelem, Yucatan, Mexico/Hensall, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roger bailey
Merchant

Member # 556

Icon 16 posted      Profile for roger bailey   Author's Homepage   Email roger bailey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Without SNOW there would be no SNOWMOBILING,no SKING, now that would REALLY SUCK !

Got 80 inches here in Idaho, woo hoo !!

Roger [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
Roger Bailey
Rapid Tac Incorporated
186 Combs Dr.
Merlin Oregon

Posts: 3020 | From: Merlin Oregon | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donna in BC
Resident

Member # 130

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Donna in BC   Author's Homepage   Email Donna in BC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Today is an absolute blizzard!!!! I'll post pics tonite! [Smile]

Thank goodness for enough groceries, a warm wood stove, and plenty of gloves!

--------------------
Donna Williams
Funky Junk Interiors
Yarrow, BC Canada
donna@funkyjunkinteriors.net

~ Check out the newest junk at ~ http://funkyjunkinteriors.net/

Posts: 5630 | From: Yarrow, BC Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!