Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard   
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Old Archives » The give and take aspect of Letterville

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The give and take aspect of Letterville
Lee Hulick
Visitor
Member # 1112

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Lee Hulick   Author's Homepage   Email Lee Hulick       Edit/Delete Post 
Almost everytime I post something here, I'm asking for something or for help. Well, I believe in what goes around, comes around. Here's a chance for me to give back. If you do a lot of race car rendering, especially darg racing, you like this.

Last week, I was asked to do a rendering and needed a 1968 Plymouth Cuda Fastback. Convinced no one else would have it, I created one in Corel 8. I have it for anyone that wants it. Just say please and I'll e-mail it out within a day or so, FREEEEEEEE! Below is a .jpg of the .cdr file so you know what you're asking for. BTW, I used the wheels from a fellow image donater in Letterville. Sorry, his name escapes me.

Lee

------------------
Lee 'Vance' Hulick
New Carlisle, OH (near Dayton)
lhulick@netzero.com http://vance.cjb.net

[This message has been edited by Lee Hulick (edited March 07, 2000).]

Posts: 101 | From: New Carlisle, OH | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Draper
Visitor
Member # 102

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Draper   Email Dave Draper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Lee,

neat! just great!

You can "right mouse click" on the picture and copy it, then save it or print it on paper. Some of you forget that is possible.
In fact, when you open a post like this, the picture is loaded on the tempoary internet files in your computer, and you can find it there also and print it.

Also...Lee, I'm working on a some stuff for your auction...I think I'll post some pictures of what I'm making in hopes it will encourage others to help out. You should post an update and ask the gang again to help out....we forget so easily....just a thought.

------------------
Go Get 'Em..... :)
AKA Raptorman on #Letterheads mIRC Chat
Draper The Signmaker
Bloomington Illinois USA

Proud 2-yr. $upporter of this Web Site (May 1999-May 2001)

Posts: 2883 | From: Bloomington Illinois USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keith M Taylor
Visitor
Member # 1401

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keith M Taylor   Email Keith M Taylor       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Lee

Thought you might like to look at this one
from over the pond?

We do a lot of stuff for a local Drag strip
(Avon Park Raceway) in the uk.
Rocket Ronnies Jet Powered Truck (and its street legal as well). Its main use is as a track dryer (and we need it a lot over here)
Yuo can check out more of my stuff on my web page if your interested?
And PLEASE can i have the outline of the cuda

------------------
Drag Racers do It in Under 5sec`s
Find out More at http://www.signart-uk.co.uk

[This message has been edited by Keith M Taylor (edited March 08, 2000).]

Posts: 4 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lee Hulick
Visitor
Member # 1112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lee Hulick   Author's Homepage   Email Lee Hulick       Edit/Delete Post 
Keith,

Your brand new Cuda is on it's way!!!

Dave,

Anything you can do to help spur some interest would be great! Thanks!

Steve mentioned something about the posibility of panels from Melbourne being donated to the Pinheads Charity. Anyone want to be the first from that get-together to donate? What goes around comes around!

Lee

------------------
Lee 'Vance' Hulick
New Carlisle, OH (near Dayton)
lhulick@netzero.com
http://vance.cjb.net

Posts: 101 | From: New Carlisle, OH | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!