Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard   
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Old Archives » I Need Some Help From SignGold Users

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I Need Some Help From SignGold Users
BrianTheBrush
Visitor
Member # 1298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrianTheBrush         Edit/Delete Post 
Hello All,

I'm in the process of designing a new version of the "Working With SignGold" CD, that accompanies every Starter Kit. It's essentially a brief overview of the product, with images of a bunch of jobs done with SignGold.

Rather than recycling the same pictures over and over again, from ad-to-ad, promo-to-promo, cd-to-cd...I'm searching out some new work from some new names and faces. That's not to say that if you've sent us photos in the past, we don't want to hear from you. (the Quimbys, Dombreys, Souzas, Cambriellos, Koles andLammings of the trade have helped us out with pictures for many years now)

If anyone is interested, please email me One or Two high-resolution pictures, preferably 300 dpi jpgs, or at least something I can manipulate and use; or mail me the photos, I'll scan them and return them. If I can use them in the presentation, I'll give you and your shop the credit. I know that's not much, but it's all I can do right now. You'll naturally be given a copy of the cd when it's finished.

The type of work we're looking for includes, but is not limited to:

Truck/Vehicle Lettering and Graphics
Race Car Lettering and Graphics
Signs (Flat and Dimensional)
Window Lettering
Boat Lettering
and of course,
Emergency Apparatus Lettering and Graphics

If you have any questions, please call me at 585-415-7496, Mon-Fri 8-5:30. Mail any photos to me at: AutoGraph Customs
P.O.Box 885
Adam's Basin, NY 14410

Email any digital images to:
thebrush@rochester.rr.com

Thanks for your help. I appreciate it, and I'm sure SignGold appreciates it.

Keep on keepin' on,

Brian Briskie

Posts: 465 | From: / | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrianTheBrush
Visitor
Member # 1298

Icon 7 posted      Profile for BrianTheBrush         Edit/Delete Post 
Boy, was THAT fast!

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Bill and Jane Diaz. Man, there's just NO WAY I can only pick one or two of those. That's some gorgeous work.

Thanks Again

Brian

Posts: 465 | From: / | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrianTheBrush
Visitor
Member # 1298

OK..I'm shamelessly bumping my post up here.

The photos that Bill and Jane Diaz sent me were great. Isn't there anyone else out there that can share a photo or two of SignGold jobs they've done?

Looking for some help here...

Thanks

Brian Briskie

Donald Thompson
Resident

Member # 3726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donald Thompson   Author's Homepage   Email Donald Thompson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've got some on the way soon. I went to get pics of a dragster, but they had it torn apart. I will send some soon.

--------------------
Donald Thompson
#1 Sign Designs
580 Templeton Rd.
Laurens,SC 29360
864-682-7810
1signdesigns@backroads.net
www.1signdesigns.com

Posts: 1525 | From: Laurens, SC | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joe Cieslowski
Resident

Member # 2429

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Joe Cieslowski   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Cieslowski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brian,

As soon as I can get the Sign Gold to stick on my incised letters, [Dunno] I'll send some pics. LOL!

Your buddy, The Polish wood carver [Confused]

Joe,
Makin Chips and Havin Fun!

--------------------
Joe Cieslowski
Connecticut Woodcarvers Gallery
P.O.Box 368
East Canaan CT 06024
jcieslowski@snet.net
860-824-0883

Posts: 2345 | From: East Canaan CT 06024 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryan E Young
Visitor
Member # 2325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan E Young   Author's Homepage   Email Ryan E Young   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I could use it in an up coming helmet. I haved used it in the past but nothing recent. I also dont know if you would want to use it due to the fack that it is clear coated. You may get irritated having to explain why I can but others cant. Just let me know? Stay warm yank. I heard how all of that mess turned out or is turning out from the show. I am glad somebody saw that that was out of line and didnt blow it off and sweep it under the carpet.Later!!!

--------------------
Ryan Young
Indocil Art & Design
indocil@comporium.net
803-980-6765

I highjacked Letterville!!
Winter Muster 2004

Posts: 904 | From: Rock Hill, SC | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brian,
I use SignGold whenever possible. I would send you photos, but my work is so below-par that it would be bad for sales were it to be put in SignGold literature.
love
Jill
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
That is like a Mr. Potato Head with all the pieces in the wrong place.
-Russ McMullin

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FranCisco Vargas
Deceased

Member # 145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FranCisco Vargas   Author's Homepage   Email FranCisco Vargas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Brian, here's a couple I have that I did with Sign Gold, They were done in reverse using your glass Sign Gold. I did a step by step of the Tiffany's in Sign Builders Illustrated, unfortunately I forgot what issue it was. if you want to post the pictures without it going to a link, be my guess, at the present time my web site is under construction.

hope these come thru...

http://franciscovargas.com/letterhead.htm

http://franciscovargas.com/Tiffanys.htm

--------------------
aka:Cisco the "Traveling Millennium Sign Artist"
http://www.franciscovargas.com
Fresno, CA 93703
559 252-0935
"to live life, is to love life, a sign of no life, is a sign of no love"...Cisco 12'98

Posts: 3576 | From: Fresno, Ca, the great USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrianTheBrush
Visitor
Member # 1298

Donald.Thanks, lookin' forward to it.

Ryan, sure...I don't have to defend that itw as cleared, no sweat. And, no, I'm NOT staying warm, and yes, everything is being addressed.

Jill, send 'em anyways. Let US decide.

Joe, as one Polock to another...dude, yer a Polock! [Smile]

Francisco...there's a letter en route to you anyways pal, as my pictures from Long Beach came out funky, and I needed a better shot of the glass job. Now I have it..thanks. I'll be in touch.

Felix, I got yer email..thanks man.

Everyone...keep on keepin' on.

Brian

Jake Lyman
Visitor
Member # 3280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jake Lyman   Author's Homepage   Email Jake Lyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brian,
A couple of years ago we lettered a 1936 Mack firetruck and sis all the striping with signgold. He wanted to be able to remove th lettering and striping he wanted to change something. I will try to get you a picture or 2 of this.

Jake

--------------------
Jake Lyman
Lyman Signs
45 State Road
Phillipston, MA 01331

Posts: 635 | From: Phillipston, MA | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!