Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard   
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Old Archives » NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS????
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for old paint   Email old paint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok..lets hear all the hopes and aspirations for the comin year......all i want is to make a ..decent living...and get outa some debt......and lose 40 more lbs.....and be 35 again....and have a date with 7 of nine....oh ok lets stay with reality here.....

------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-944-5060
BEWARE THE TRUTH.....YOU MAY NOT LIKE WHAT YOU FIND

Posts: 11582 | From: pensacola, fl. usa | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karen Tighe
Visitor
Member # 1541

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karen Tighe   Email Karen Tighe       Edit/Delete Post 
Well there is so much that I can't change but one thing I can do is try to be nice to people and remember to smile at least once in a while - well maybe I can try once a day!
Remain off the smokes too.

------------------
Karen Tighe,
Strandhill,
Sligo in the Wild Wet West of Ireland.

mIRC = cafe_cruiser

Posts: 238 | From: Great Britain | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pierre St.Marie
Visitor
Member # 1462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pierre St.Marie   Author's Homepage   Email Pierre St.Marie       Edit/Delete Post 
I swear I'm going to complete the full sized carved Carousel Horse this winter..............and.......if not.......I can't wait till next Jan1st.

------------------
St.Marie Graphics
& Makin' Tracks Sound Studio
Kalispell, Montana
stmariegraphics@centurytel.net http://www.stmariegraphics.com
800 735-8026
We're chiseling every day of the week! :^)

Posts: 4223 | From: Kalispell,Mt 59903 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cheryl nordby
Visitor
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cheryl nordby         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmmm well on a purely selfish note, I plan on attending at least 2 Letterhead meets. And I plan on remodeling the kitchen, and getting the yard more beautiful. Then for the kids.......I want to take them to Kona Hawaii!!!! They are great traveling companions. I love them so much. Happiest New Year to you all!

------------------
"surf" or "MoJo54" on mirc
Cheryl J Nordby
Signs by Cheryl
(206) 300-0153
Seattle WA.....!
signsbycheryl@hotmail.com
I had a life once. Now I have a computer. http://signsbycheryl.homestead.com/home.html
http://mojosignco.homestead.com/home.html

Posts: 3729 | From: Seattle | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Boone
Deceased

Member # 308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Boone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For the first time....
my number one check for the ensuing year will have the correct year on it!
An....Im gonna crash that party at YOUR house!

------------------
Michael Boone
Sign Painter
5828 Buerman Rd.Sodus,NY 14551
Ontime @localnet.com

Posts: 3223 | From: Sodus,NY,USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for old paint   Email old paint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you aint here yet????????

------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-944-5060

Posts: 11582 | From: pensacola, fl. usa | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan Sawatzky
Resident

Member # 88

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan Sawatzky   Author's Homepage   Email Dan Sawatzky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This year I hope to fall more in love with my dear wife Janis (26 years and lovin it!)

I hope to finally stablize our income and perhaps even sort of retire to become our own client full-time. Just think of the stuff I could build without the client always putting on the brakes!

Maybe we can start building the ultimate studio/house at last.

And then there is the hard stuff...

like becoming a better person. and being more productive. and helping around the house more. and the toughest...being neater.

Here goes!!!

-dan

------------------
Dan Sawatzky
Sawatzky's Imagination Corporation
Cultus Lake , British Columbia
dan@imaginationcorporation.ca

www.imaginationcorporation.ca www.giggleridge.com

"Isn't it great to do what you love and love what you do!"

Posts: 8738 | From: Yarrow, B.C. Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Pipes
Visitor
Member # 1573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Pipes   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Pipes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Last year was the first year I've ever met my resolutions.. I finally tried something other than losing weight.. =)

Last year, my resolution was "NO MORE RESOLUTIONS!!" =)

I've finally succeeded..

On a side note, I also lost a bit of weight during 2000 but it's come back for the holidays..

------------------
Mike Pipes
Digital Illusion Custom Graphics
Lake Havasu City, AZ
http://www.stickerpimp.com

Posts: 8746 | From: Lake Havasu, AZ USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Boone
Deceased

Member # 308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Boone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No..Im not there yet...
You must be in grand shape if you had to ask...????/
Besides ..you said Jan 2nd...sounded like a sign person/procastinator party but I didnt get around to asking...I got paint on my hands......doncha know?
Happy New Year GMHA.

------------------
Michael Boone
Sign Painter
5828 Buerman Rd.Sodus,NY 14551
Ontime @localnet.com

Posts: 3223 | From: Sodus,NY,USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dana Aaron
unregistered

Icon 7 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm... resolutions??

I think after everything that has happened in my life, especially over the last year...

all the things I look back on that I did or didn't do that I should have...

all the times I passed on an opportunity because of insecurities...

all the times I opened my mouth, only to shove my foot so far in my toes stuck out my ears...

all the times I took for granted the people and things in my life...

Man... shoot me if I didn't learn from all that. I have the opportunity laying in front of me to better my life and darn it if I'm not gonna take it and run. The road may be rocky or smooth, straight or winding, but it won't be easy. Nothing worth having is...

I believe everything happens for a reason, although it might not be apparent til farther down the road.

A great big THANK YOU to all my 'family' here at this site. You will never know what a huge impact you have had on me in my life.

Hug your family members and friends and tell them how much they mean to you... and also that person that looks back at you in the mirror...

------------------
Dana Aaron
www.sign-a-saurus.bigstep.com

Have you ever imagined a world without hypothetical situations?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monte Jumper
Resident

Member # 1106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monte Jumper   Email Monte Jumper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm gonna finish the 46 jeep restoration this year...(stay tuned)

Be more efficient at making and collecting money owed to us.

Do my best to see Pat and I make it back to Ireland this year.

And most importantly to treat everyone with respect.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

------------------
Monte Jumper
SIGNLanguage/Norman.Okla.

Posts: 3185 | From: Norman,Okla.U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PKing
Deceased

Member # 337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PKing         Edit/Delete Post 
Better use of my time!Both personal and professional

------------------
PKing is
Pat King of
King Sign Design in
McCalla,Alabama
The Professor of
SIGNOLOGY

[This message has been edited by PKing (edited January 01, 2001).]

Posts: 3113 | From: Pompano Beach, FL. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robert Thomas
Visitor
Member # 1356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robert Thomas   Email Robert Thomas       Edit/Delete Post 
My only resolutions are to quit smoking, and to be more prosperous this year.

------------------
Robert Thomas Creative Signs In Beautiful Naples, Fl.

Posts: 965 | From: Bonita Springs, Florida USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troy Haas
Visitor
Member # 472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troy Haas   Email Troy Haas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Prof: Get more orginized( especially paperwork), increase customer base, move into a new shop, Go to at least 2 meets this year, and get the 2002 meet more planned out.

Personally: Remember who Dana is at the 2 meets , Spend more time with my family, maybe loose wieght or quit smoking( one or the other,not both this year), And most importantly....STAY OUT OF THE HOSPITAL!!

------------------
Troy Haas
"Metal_Leg" on mIRC

SAM Signs
& RPM Auto Graphix

812-437-5367
Evansville,Indiana
mailto:samsigns@sigecom.net

"Chaos, panic, disorder - my work here is done."

Posts: 1100 | From: Evansville,Indiana, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larry Elliott
Visitor
Member # 263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Larry Elliott   Author's Homepage   Email Larry Elliott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(1) Get a hold on my business and run it instead of it running me.
(2) Learn to say 'NO' more often.

You know the old card that says "failure to plan ahead on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part", well, that's the way I feel about business right now, I don't plan to go into 2002 being 2 months behind.

------------------
Larry

Elliott Design
McLemoresville, Tn.

If you can't find the time to do it right,
where gonna find the time to do it over?

Posts: 486 | From: McLemoresville, TN. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robert Salyers
Visitor
Member # 5

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robert Salyers   Author's Homepage   Email Robert Salyers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Last year I quit smoking for New Years... I did quit, so this year I'm opening another "Creation Studio". I might focus on buying another house too. This one is seeming smaller.

------------------
Robert "Bobby" Salyers
Airbrush & Graphics Studio
Clearwater, FL
airbrushnow@email.msn.com

http://members.theglobe.com/hotair4

He put in your heart certain wishes and plans, in my heart he put other and different desires. Each man is good in his sight. It is not necessary for eagles to be crows.---Sitting Bull

Posts: 505 | From: Clearwater Florida USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bump!
So is that party still at yer place, OP?
Love...Jill

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Pipes
Visitor
Member # 1573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Pipes   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Pipes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow Jill, talk about bring up a dead thread! [Smile]

I can't even follow a resolution to not make any more resolutions!

2006 I plan on getting more grip over the business and how I deal with customers and attract more of them. Actually, I've already started but seems nobody around here is at their own businesses this week so I'll have to wait til after the 1st. [Smile]

--------------------
"If I share all my wisdom I won't have any left for myself."

Mike Pipes
stickerpimp.com
Lake Havasu, AZ
mike@stickerpimp.com

Posts: 8746 | From: Lake Havasu, AZ USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Taylor
Visitor
Member # 162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glenn Taylor   Author's Homepage   Email Glenn Taylor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My resolution last year was not to make any more resolutions. So far, so good!

--------------------
BlueDog Graphics
Wilson, NC

www.BlueDogUSA.com

Warning: A well designed sign may cause fatigue due to increased business.

Posts: 10690 | From: Wilson, NC, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobbie Rochow
Resident

Member # 3341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobbie Rochow   Email Bobbie Rochow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My husband also bought me a box of those nicotene lozenges for Christmas, so i will be trying to quit when I decide it is right.

I want to get closer to my Lord, #1

I want to learn to stripe & hand paint better, #2

#3... #1 is going to help me with #2!!!!!

--------------------
The Word in Signs
Bobbie Rochow
Jamestown, PA 16134

724-927-6471

thewordinsigns@alltel.net

Posts: 3485 | From: Jamestown, PA 16134 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Santo
Visitor
Member # 411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Santo   Email Santo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Throw away all my old underwear, with streched out elastic or holes. I think I'll send them to OP!

--------------------
Santo Brocato
Promotion Graphics & Letters
Spring, TX

Posts: 2501 | From: Spring, TX USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

"ok..lets hear all the hopes and aspirations for the comin year......all i want is to make a ..decent living...and get outa some debt......and lose 40 more lbs.....and be 35 again....and have a date with 7 of nine....oh ok lets stay with reality here....."
BOY ...ALL I CAN SAY IS..."WHAT WAS I THINKIN?"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
iam makin a decent living....that about the only one outa those thats even come close....i lost 20-25 of that 40 the hard way last jan when i was in the hospital with bladder cancer(100% cancer free NOW)and considering that 7 of nine was BORG/HUMAN i guess you could say the checkups i get for the bladder cancer are more BORG then human!!!!!!!!
party????????? iam workin on it......i had the garage all done, then hennie started haulin all my tools/equip from the carport/utility room, to the garage....now i got schit layin all over the place!!!! need to get it cleand up and the office built before i do the party thing.....might have a new years eve party, get drunk, have an orgy.........heheheheheheheehe

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheila Ferrell   Email Sheila Ferrell       Edit/Delete Post 
Opie . . .
I know it's presumptuous of me to attempt to make a New Year resolution for someone else . . .

but . . .

have you considered boxers??

LOLOLOL [Razz]

My New Year Resolution is to have even MORE fun with OP than last year . . .
and eventually drive down and actually meet him & Henny. [Smile]

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

"Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man, work like a dog"

Posts: 5758 | From: "Sweet Home" Alabama | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Burns
Visitor
Member # 268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Burns   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Burns   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I resolve to keep Cheryl Nordby as my BEST FRIEND for at least one more year.

--------------------
Bob Burns

www.vondutch.freeservers.com

Posts: 2121 | From: Prescott, Arizona, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

sheila....when the last time you seen a man naked....or in boxers? there is a little problem with them as they do nothing to defy the laws of gravity....but SPEEDOS SOLVE THAT PROBLEM!!!!HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheila Ferrell   Email Sheila Ferrell       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] [Roll Eyes] [Rolling On The Floor]

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

"Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man, work like a dog"

Posts: 5758 | From: "Sweet Home" Alabama | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Pipes
Visitor
Member # 1573

I'm a brief man myself but I like 'em in vibrant colors, not your usual tidy whities. [Smile]

If yer gonna wear boxers you may as well just go commando in regular shorts... or do like I do, wear swimtrunks every day. You get the support but the mesh lets ya breathe..

hahahahaaha

--------------------
"If I share all my wisdom I won't have any left for myself."

Mike Pipes
stickerpimp.com
Lake Havasu, AZ
mike@stickerpimp.com

Bill Diaz
Resident

Member # 2549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lose weight, lower my cholesterol and blood pressure and quit being so ornery.

--------------------
Bill Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
Pontiac IL
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 2107 | From: Pontiac, IL | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Rheaume
Resident

Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Rheaume   Email Ray Rheaume   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do a lot more airbrush work...

Rapid

--------------------
Ray Rheaume
Rapidfire Design
543 Brushwood Road
North Haverhill, NH 03774
rapidfiredesign@hotmail.com
603-787-6803

I like my paint shaken, not stirred.

Posts: 5648 | From: North Haverhill, New Hampshire | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jason Davie
Visitor
Member # 2172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jason Davie   Email Jason Davie       Edit/Delete Post 
Make more money

--------------------
Jason Davie
193 Front Street
Deposit, NY 13754

Posts: 976 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mine is to make more money by charging more, and giving folks good service and nice-looking signs.
Drum up more business with monthly cold calls.
Also do get out of debt.
Maybe walk more with Justis.
Get rid of clutter.
Go to Stewart's meet in May.
Love....Jill

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janette Balogh
Resident

Member # 192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janette Balogh   Author's Homepage   Email Janette Balogh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stay Fit
Continue to whittle away at clutter.
Get better organized in my household
Stay current with my bookkeeping (yeah, let's give that another shot! [Roll Eyes] )
Pay off debts and Save more money
Get more focused and efficient with my work habits.
Entertain more at home

--------------------
"When Love and Skill Work Together ... Expect a Masterpiece"

Janette Balogh
Creative Studio

janette@janettebalogh.com
www.janettebalogh.com

Posts: 5092 | From: Florida | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donna in BC
Resident

Member # 130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donna in BC   Author's Homepage   Email Donna in BC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
#1. Get well. then....

Hone my design skills I've let stray.

Continue with renos in my shop - find new desks and get new file cabinets.

Work harder during the AM so I have more time to play after 2pm. I wana be around when cody walks out that school door! I need more quality time with him.

Put down the max extra on my house mortgage. I wana be rid of this last debt within 5 years!

.. and so much more..

--------------------
Donna Williams
Funky Junk Interiors
Yarrow, BC Canada
donna@funkyjunkinteriors.net

~ Check out the newest junk at ~ http://funkyjunkinteriors.net/

Posts: 5630 | From: Yarrow, BC Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stevo Chartrand
Visitor
Member # 2094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stevo Chartrand   Author's Homepage   Email Stevo Chartrand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Draw, Draw, Draw, ca-ching, ca-ching, ca-ching. And make as many meets as I can.

Stevo

--------------------
Stevo Design
Illustration Logos Sign Design Clip Art
www.stevo-design.com

Posts: 1680 | From: Edmonton Ab Canada EH! | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom Rose
Resident

Member # 606

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Rose   Author's Homepage   Email Tom Rose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I heard a woman on TV make this new year's resolution and I kinda liked it! " I'll try not to stab anyone..."

--------------------
Tom Rose
1938 Model Sign Dude
T.Rose Signs Whitehall,PA

Posts: 327 | From: Whitehall,PA,USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom Rose
Resident

Member # 606

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Rose   Author's Homepage   Email Tom Rose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I heard a woman on TV make this new year's resolution and I kinda liked it! " I'll try not to stab anyone..."

--------------------
Tom Rose
1938 Model Sign Dude
T.Rose Signs Whitehall,PA

Posts: 327 | From: Whitehall,PA,USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Grundy   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Grundy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As silly as this will sound, when revisited in a couple of years...

I resolve to enjoy a vacation that Shirley and I have worked for, for many months.

We will enjoy and will get back to "reality" on April 1, 2006.

This thread is gonna be interesting to read in another couple of years!!

Happy New Year to everyone!!!

--------------------
Dave Grundy
retired in Chelem,Yucatan,Mexico/Hensall,Ontario,Canada
1-519-262-3651 Canada
011-52-1-999-102-2923 Mexico cell
1-226-785-8957 Canada/Mexico home

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Posts: 8875 | From: Chelem, Yucatan, Mexico/Hensall, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan Sawatzky
Resident

Member # 88

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Dan Sawatzky   Author's Homepage   Email Dan Sawatzky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
This year I hope to fall more in love with my dear wife Janis (26 years and lovin it!)

I hope to finally stablize our income and perhaps even sort of retire to become our own client full-time. Just think of the stuff I could build without the client always putting on the brakes!

Maybe we can start building the ultimate studio/house at last.

And then there is the hard stuff...

like becoming a better person. and being more productive. and helping around the house more. and the toughest...being neater.

Looking back 5 years does one good once in a while.

This year's resolutions are somewhat the same, although we made a few of the past ones come true.

I still want to fall MORE in love with Janis. That one is pretty easy.

Stablizing our income is now largely a matter of paying off our long term debt... and in the five years since the last post we have made over half of it go away. I'm hoping to have it gone in four more or less.

The ultimate studio is now finished... the dream house still a couple years off.

The hard stuff... becoming a better person, being more productive, helping around the house more... these things are still very much a work in progress.

As far as being neater.... well.... we are what we are.

Happy new year ALL!

-grampa dan

--------------------
Dan Sawatzky
Imagination Corporation
Yarrow, British Columbia
dan@imaginationcorporation.com
http://www.imaginationcorporation.com

Being a grampa is one of the the most wonderful things in the world!!!

Posts: 8738 | From: Yarrow, B.C. Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymond Chapman   Author's Homepage   Email Raymond Chapman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This next year I plan on bugging Dan Sawatzky and Mark Yearwood even more....maybe even Antonelli and Yankee Bob.

My main goal is to be able to put my feet on the floor each morning. The rest will probably take care of itself.

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas
chapmanstudio@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 6306 | From: Temple, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!