Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard   
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Tips & Tricks » New Step By Step! Bob Darnell On Sketches.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Step By Step! Bob Darnell On Sketches.
Steve Shortreed
Deceased Mayor

Member # 436

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Shortreed   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a wonderful surprise I found in my e-mail this morning. Our friend Bob Darnell has produced an outstanding new step by step on better using CorelDraw to produce sketches.

We're so proud of Bob. As many of you know, Barb and I first met Bob when he worked at our shop as a co-op student so many years ago. He went on to attend the Sign & Design program at George Brown College in Toronto and a position at Excellant Signs in London, Ontario. It's such a thrill to see you guys grow. Shoot for the stars!

Don't miss Bob's step by step. You'll find it at www.letterhead.com/steps/darnell/

------------------
Steve Shortreed
144 Hill St., E.
Fergus, Ontario
Canada N1M 1G9
519-787-2673
EMAIL]steve@letterhead.com[/EMAIL]
ICQ 316338
www.letterhead.com/chatpals/signman.html

[This message has been edited by Steve Shortreed (edited April 13, 1999).]

Posts: 3710 | From: Fergus, Ontario, Canada | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  | Report this post to a Moderator
FranCisco Vargas
Deceased

Member # 145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FranCisco Vargas   Author's Homepage   Email FranCisco Vargas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Steve, thanks for the post, Bob, that was a very impressing step by step, keep up the great work!!!!

------------------
"to live life, is to love life, a sign of no life, is a sign of no love"...Cisco 12'98

Posts: 3576 | From: Fresno, Ca, the great USA | Registered: Dec 1998  | Report this post to a Moderator
Janette Balogh
Resident

Member # 192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janette Balogh   Author's Homepage   Email Janette Balogh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a dynamite step by step, and couldn't have been timed better. I'm groping my way into learning Corel right now. There's one button I've mastered so far for sure, and I'm mighty grateful it's there too. That's the ever-loving "Undo" button!

Thanks ever so much for that spectacular step by step. I'll be soaking in lots of info from it.

Very cool Bob! Much appreciated!
Nettie

------------------
Janette Balogh
Sign Studio
in Sunny Florida
jbalogh@earthlink.net

Posts: 5092 | From: Florida | Registered: Nov 1998  | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Darnell
Visitor
Member # 27

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Darnell   Email Bob Darnell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the encouragement. I was hoping that I wrote in a clear manner. There's got to be an awful lot more to this subject, and I would look forward to anyone else's methods for streamlining your computer work.

Well, how about it? Does anyone else have methods that they use and think, "Gee, that was devilishly clever of me, wasn't it?"

By the way Steve, the link to my site on the page doesn't work (my fault because I did the HTML). No big deal, anyway. And thanks for snagging my photo, too. I knew I should have changed that picture!
------------------
Bob Darnell
London, Ontario, Canada

[This message has been edited by Bob Darnell (edited April 16, 1999).]

Posts: 595 | From: London, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 1998  | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Shortreed
Deceased Mayor

Member # 436

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Shortreed   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hoping to see more from you Bob. Hope nobody misses your step by step. I fixed that bad link,

------------------
Steve Shortreed
144 Hill St., E.
Fergus, Ontario
Canada N1M 1G9
519-787-2673
steve@letterhead.com
ICQ 316338
www.letterhead.com/chatpals/signman.html

[This message has been edited by Steve Shortreed (edited April 17, 1999).]

Posts: 3710 | From: Fergus, Ontario, Canada | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  | Report this post to a Moderator
Harry
Visitor
Member # 600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harry   Email Harry       Edit/Delete Post 
You have done an excellent job of covering many of the points we sometimes just overlook or take for granted when working with our software programs. To be efficient, means taking the time to set ourselves up to be productive when in work mode, even though we often times resist because we need to take time out to do so. Maybe others will do a similar take on other software programs being used.

------------------
Harry Pinkse
Sign Matters
Mount Forest,Ont.
"Because YOUR Sign Matters"

[This message has been edited by Harry (edited April 20, 1999).]

Posts: 57 | From: Mount Forest, Ont. | Registered: Feb 1999  | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!