Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard   
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Tips & Tricks » The Escalating Cost of Letterhead Meets (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Escalating Cost of Letterhead Meets
Mike Lavallee
Visitor
Member # 320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Lavallee   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Lavallee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

OK I think that should about wrap this topic up! haha good thread everybody!!

------------------

life moves pretty darn fast, if you dont take time to look at it you could miss it!

Posts: 449 | From: Everett, WA | Registered: Dec 1998  | Report this post to a Moderator
mike meyer
Visitor
Member # 542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike meyer   Author's Homepage   Email mike meyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Come, Share, Laugh, Paint. Sincerly, Mike Meyer

------------------

Posts: 3617 | From: Mazeppa, Mn usa | Registered: Feb 1999  | Report this post to a Moderator
LazyEdna
Visitor
Member # 266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LazyEdna   Author's Homepage   Email LazyEdna   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
DANG! What a really great post! I just couldn't let it go by w/o putting in my 2¢...
But... everyone has already said everything and very well, too... gawd I love this place, and I love letterhead meets and I don't mind havin' a brew or two with my letterhead pals.
I don't wanna give the impression that my life is dull, but.... Letterhead meets are the hi-lite of my year. There are quite a few SUPREME letterheads that don't do this computer thing but do show up to the meets and I LOVE seein' 'em... they may be supreme, but they are still down-to-earth sign lovers.
I wouldn't miss Mazeppa.. and I wouldn't have missed Mike's meet for ANYTHING .. except Van Gogh <--the hi-light of my LIFE.
When I think back to the *glory daze* of my youth, I think a Letterhead meet is the closest thing to Woodstock we're gonna get!

LE

------------------
LazyEdna
in RL known as Sara Straw
from southern Utah
Red Rock Heaven

Posts: 776 | From: Aurora, Utah, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Hulsey
Resident

Member # 128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don Hulsey   Email Don Hulsey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I juswt found this post, and had to add my 2 cents also (that's 4 now, maybe we could finance the meet this way heh heh)

Cam was right early on. Those of us that can't afford it are the ones that can't afford to miss it. That is why I have already started my Mazeppa Savings(trying to MUSTER up enough money to go).

By the way, I don't drink, but would be happy to buy a beer for anyone that teaches me anything that will help me make more money in the future. So if we are paying for the beer garden, look at all the money I will save by not having to buy them individually. heh heh

I am really hoping to be there, and I hope I get to meet everyone of you while I'm there. Hell, I might even buy you a beer heh heh

Don

------------------
Don Hulsey
Strokes by DON signs
Utica, KY
sbdsigns@aol.com

Posts: 2274 | From: Utica, KY U.S.A. | Registered: Jan 1999  | Report this post to a Moderator
Roy Frisby
Resident

Member # 736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roy Frisby   Email Roy Frisby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Heck, I gave a free one last year and only one person came! Maybe I smell bad or something? What the ??????

------------------

Posts: 902 | From: El Dorado, Arkansas, USA | Registered: Apr 1999  | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!