Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Letterhead Meet at the Raaps

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Letterhead Meet at the Raaps
PatRaap
Resident

Member # 4290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PatRaap   Author's Homepage   Email PatRaap   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
August 16 - 18, 2019

Planning still in the works - but a fun weekend of hanging out, sharing techniques, slinging some paint, and just plain fun!

For you fisherman - there is even a pond full of bass and blue gill that are fun to hook. [Smile]

We have plenty of room for campers, and have a couple motels about 10 -15 minutes away. ....I will post info on those soon.

--------------------
Patricia A. Raap
Raap Signs
2615 Arthur
Coopersville, MI 49404
616-677-0158
pat@raapsigns.com

Posts: 593 | From: Coopersville, MI 49404 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Hulsey
Resident

Member # 128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don Hulsey   Email Don Hulsey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in! Just need that hotel info so I can get a place to sleep.

--------------------
Don Hulsey
Strokes by DON signs
Utica, KY
270-275-9552
sbdsigns@aol.com

I've always been crazy... but it's kept me from going insane.

Posts: 2290 | From: Utica, KY U.S.A. | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PatRaap
Resident

Member # 4290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PatRaap   Author's Homepage   Email PatRaap   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is some motel information:
Baymont by Wyndhan, in Walker, MI
2151 Walker Ct,
Walker, MI 49544
616-438-9376 about 9 miles from our house

Holiday Inn Express
358 River Ridge Dr. NW
Walker, MI
616-647-4100 about 15 miles from our house

Hampton Inn
500 Center Dr NW
Walker
616-647-1000 (next to Holiday inn)

--------------------
Patricia A. Raap
Raap Signs
2615 Arthur
Coopersville, MI 49404
616-677-0158
pat@raapsigns.com

Posts: 593 | From: Coopersville, MI 49404 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PatRaap
Resident

Member # 4290

I should have also mentioned -that Camping is also available at our place. You can even have water front lot! [Smile]

--------------------
Patricia A. Raap
Raap Signs
2615 Arthur
Coopersville, MI 49404
616-677-0158
pat@raapsigns.com

PatRaap
Resident

Member # 4290

We are a month away from our Letterhead meet!
We have a nice group coming.....there is still plenty of room for camping, haning out. And I did list some hotels.
Alisha....you and Pat should make a trip up...fly to GR and we could get you up to Cadillac after the meet to see your kiddos. [Smile]

--------------------
Patricia A. Raap
Raap Signs
2615 Arthur
Coopersville, MI 49404
616-677-0158
pat@raapsigns.com

Alicia B. Jennings
Resident

Member # 1272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alicia B. Jennings   Author's Homepage   Email Alicia B. Jennings   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ehhhhh,,, ahhhhhhhh My hubby will be in So. Cal. that week at his brother's 60th B-Party. I will be at home caring for our little 15 year old doggie. She is diabetic, has arthritis, can't hear too good and she also has doggie dementia. It costs $50.00 per day to board her. So one of us has to stay home. Sometimes we go on trips, but very few and in between. We don't know how long she will be here, but as long as she eats and poops and can run around a bit, we have to care for her. She used to be quite a personality around the house, bitting people on the legs, chasing all foreign animals in her territory, she once even bit a cop, but now she is a old lady dog who just wants to take it easy in her golden years.

--------------------
Signs by Alicia Jennings (Mudflap Girl)
Tacoma, WA
Since 1987
Have Lipstick, will travel.

Posts: 3849 | From: Tacoma, WA. U.S.A. | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Harding
Resident

Member # 108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Harding   Author's Homepage   Email David Harding   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be across the lake from you in early August, in Wisconsin Rapids visiting my 96 year old father and 103 year old stepmother. I'll be trying to find out how to age more gracefully since I'm not doing a very good job of it myself. My parents moved from their home up there into assisted living about three months ago. They are very sharp mentally and quite mobile but needed to be able to call for help 24/7.

I'd love to go--it's been a long time for me. I'm sure Rick Beisiegel will be there as well. It's been too long since we've seen each other.

--------------------
David Harding
A Sign of Excellence
Carrollton, TX

Posts: 5099 | From: Carrollton, TX, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PatRaap
Resident

Member # 4290

Raap'n it up ....Letterhead style!

Happening Aug. 16,17 & 18. At the Raaps, Coopersville , MI. Camping is available, even water front spots! And motels nearby. Looking forward to a great time!

Alicia, missing you and Pat! But understand taking care of our family members.

--------------------
Patricia A. Raap
Raap Signs
2615 Arthur
Coopersville, MI 49404
616-677-0158
pat@raapsigns.com

Bill Diaz
Resident

Member # 2549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Walldog, Victor Drapal is interested in coming. Is it too late? I can send him details. thanks.

--------------------
Bill Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
Pontiac IL
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 2109 | From: Pontiac, IL | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PatRaap
Resident

Member # 4290

Never too late to come to the Raaps! We would love to have you! The more the merrier!

--------------------
Patricia A. Raap
Raap Signs
2615 Arthur
Coopersville, MI 49404
616-677-0158
pat@raapsigns.com

Rick Beisiegel
Resident

Member # 3723

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Rick Beisiegel   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Beisiegel       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings Pat & Dennis

I hope to attend your meet as well. Looking forward to seeing you and everyone else. [Group Hug]

[Cool]

--------------------
Rick Beisiegel
Vital Signs & Graphics
Since 1982
(231) 452-6225 / (231) 652-3300
www.vitalsignsandgraphics.com
www.facebook.com/VitalSignsNewaygo

""Good judgment comes from experience; and a lot of that comes from bad judgment" - Will Rogers

Posts: 3492 | From: Beautiful Newaygo, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PatRaap
Resident

Member # 4290

It will be good to see you Rick ! I have been meaning to call you and let you know.

We have a small group - had a few back out on us...but always a good time!

--------------------
Patricia A. Raap
Raap Signs
2615 Arthur
Coopersville, MI 49404
616-677-0158
pat@raapsigns.com

PatRaap
Resident

Member # 4290

Just a reminder! This week is the week - for
Raap'n it Up, Letterhead Style meet at the Raaps. Friday - Sunday.

Still time to sign up!

--------------------
Patricia A. Raap
Raap Signs
2615 Arthur
Coopersville, MI 49404
616-677-0158
pat@raapsigns.com

Bob Kaschak
Resident

Member # 3146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Kaschak   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Kaschak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gee Pat, I wish we could come.

The third grandchild was just born (with the second just a month prior to that), so that has had us traveling a lot, and we are buried in work right now.

Other than that, I would be there in a heartbeat.

Have fun everyone!

--------------------
"The 3-4 minute mark of "Freewill" by Rush.

Bob Kaschak
Artisan Sign And Design
Peru New York

Posts: 1880 | From: Upstate NY | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Diaz
Resident

Member # 2549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great meet, Raaps! Your hospitality was over the top. You've got a special site there and your shop is about the best I've ever seen. I hope you have many more meets there in the future. We'll give the bluegills a break for now......

Thanks, again!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Bill Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
Pontiac IL
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 2109 | From: Pontiac, IL | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Hulsey
Resident

Member # 128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don Hulsey   Email Don Hulsey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We had a great time too! Thanks Pat & Dennis for such a fun weekend.

--------------------
Don Hulsey
Strokes by DON signs
Utica, KY
270-275-9552
sbdsigns@aol.com

I've always been crazy... but it's kept me from going insane.

Posts: 2290 | From: Utica, KY U.S.A. | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!