Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » THE END IS NEAR ----PART 2

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: THE END IS NEAR ----PART 2
Ricardo Davila
Visitor
Member # 3854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricardo Davila   Author's Homepage   Email Ricardo Davila   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.shopify.com/sell/tshirts?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpv&utm_term=Facebook_Video&utm_content=new%20art%20ads&utm_campaign=tshirt-long

https://www.facebook.com/shopify/videos/10153610223561881/

[ September 08, 2016, 10:19 PM: Message edited by: Ricardo Davila ]

--------------------
Ricardo Davila
Showroom Window Advertising
P.O. Box 1376
Edmond, Oklahoma 73083

Posts: 1180 | From: Edmond, Oklahoma | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alicia B. Jennings
Resident

Member # 1272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alicia B. Jennings   Email Alicia B. Jennings   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, after all of the bad publicity, HerbaLife had to change it's business model. "Buy this stuff and re-sell it, you will makes lots of money." "Make money while sitting on your phat azz." Oldest trick in the book.

--------------------
Signs by Alicia Jennings (Mudflap Girl)
Tacoma, WA
Since 1987
Have Lipstick, will travel.

Posts: 3812 | From: Tacoma, WA. U.S.A. | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricardo Davila
Visitor
Member # 3854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricardo Davila   Author's Homepage   Email Ricardo Davila   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alicia,

If you are trying to refer to the contents of the links that I posted, they do not have anything to do with HerbaLife ....I think.

The links that I posted refer to "How to make T-Shirts and How to sell them."

I double checked to confirm that I had posted the correct links......They are , both, correct.

Try again.

[ September 09, 2016, 12:03 PM: Message edited by: Ricardo Davila ]

--------------------
Ricardo Davila
Showroom Window Advertising
P.O. Box 1376
Edmond, Oklahoma 73083

Posts: 1180 | From: Edmond, Oklahoma | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for old paint   Email old paint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
iam glad to be on the OUTGOING BUSINESS end of this trade today............
i need yard signs.........i use supersigns, do the layout, send them an email.........pay with credit card, 48 hours later its sitting on my carport....i rebill em......collect my money)))
do the same thing with banners/prints and 365 SIGNS. i cant buy the material, own a printer, and complete the work ....FOR WHAT IT COST ME TO PAY THEM)))) i rebill it at going rate......
only thing i do most of the time NOW......IS R.T.A. i cut it tape and sell it, let the client stick it)))))

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519
BEWARE THE TRUTH.....YOU MAY NOT LIKE WHAT YOU FIND

Posts: 11582 | From: pensacola, fl. usa | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alicia B. Jennings
Resident

Member # 1272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alicia B. Jennings   Email Alicia B. Jennings   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I meant to say is that this is one of many On-Line business out there where you can buy and re-sell a product. In this case, it is t-shirts. But it could be anything, coffee mugs, mouse pads or printed signs. Old school, t-shirts were screened printed. And they still are for the most part. The printed or heat transfer ones are cheap, they just don't last. And then of course, there is the type of cloth the t-shirt is made from, not to mention style.

--------------------
Signs by Alicia Jennings (Mudflap Girl)
Tacoma, WA
Since 1987
Have Lipstick, will travel.

Posts: 3812 | From: Tacoma, WA. U.S.A. | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Sacks
Resident

Member # 379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Sacks   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Sacks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are many shops that sell a job and source it out. Some assemble the products and some have them drop shipped to the customer. They seem to make their money being a broker sitting at a desk and doing some design work. I'd rather get my hands dirty and make something.

--------------------
The SignShop
Mendocino, California

http://www.mendosign.com

Making the simple complicated is commonplace;
making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. — Charles Mingus

Posts: 6712 | From: Mendocino, CA. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for old paint   Email old paint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
iam with ya rick...........but the market dictates how much work i .....really do......and those calls to do something hand painted, artistic are far and few between nowadays.
fast , quick, and cheap.........is mostly asked for today.

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519
BEWARE THE TRUTH.....YOU MAY NOT LIKE WHAT YOU FIND

Posts: 11582 | From: pensacola, fl. usa | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!