Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » THE END IS NEAR.....WE'RE DONE !

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: THE END IS NEAR.....WE'RE DONE !
Ricardo Davila
Visitor
Member # 3854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricardo Davila   Author's Homepage   Email Ricardo Davila   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THIS IS, SIMPLY, UNBELIEVABLE !!

http://www.vistaprint.com/category/signs-and-banners.aspx?couponAutoload=1&GP=9%2f6%2f2016+6%3a02%3a02+PM&GPS=4073483273&GNF=0

( THEY DO NICE, CLEAN WORK )

[ September 06, 2016, 06:20 PM: Message edited by: Ricardo Davila ]

--------------------
Ricardo Davila
Showroom Window Advertising
P.O. Box 1376
Edmond, Oklahoma 73083

Posts: 1180 | From: Edmond, Oklahoma | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Taylor
Visitor
Member # 162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glenn Taylor   Author's Homepage   Email Glenn Taylor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing to worry about. Seriously.

I've already had one client swear off Vistaprint after the car magnetics he ordered faded into nothing inside of 3 months. The banner he ordered tore when he tried to pull it snug between 2 posts.

--------------------
BlueDog Graphics
Wilson, NC

www.BlueDogUSA.com

Warning: A well designed sign may cause fatigue due to increased business.

Posts: 10690 | From: Wilson, NC, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alicia B. Jennings
Resident

Member # 1272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alicia B. Jennings   Email Alicia B. Jennings   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually send some customers to Vista Print. There're usually the ones I don't want. "I want a banner for a birthday party/car show/car wash" Or " Do you make business cards?" Basicly stuff that is very time consuming with little reward. "I am a Animal Psychic. I need business cards, a window cling for my car window and a banner to put on my trailer. I already have a logo that I designed myself." (English Vivace, all caps in a complete circle, in black, green outline, red background, complete with a grocery list of the animals she works with, plus the phone, web site, hours of business, back of the card has her picture holding her one-eyed cat, the cat is wearing a purple wizard's hat)

--------------------
Signs by Alicia Jennings (Mudflap Girl)
Tacoma, WA
Since 1987
Have Lipstick, will travel.

Posts: 3812 | From: Tacoma, WA. U.S.A. | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymond Chapman   Author's Homepage   Email Raymond Chapman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back in the 80's folks said the same thing about the Gerber 4B...but we're still here.

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas
chapmanstudio@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 6306 | From: Temple, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Beisiegel
Resident

Member # 3723

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Rick Beisiegel   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Beisiegel       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no use for VistaPrint. If my client mentions their name, I mention the advantage to shaking hands with the designer, and holding me accountable. Not to mention the safety of using your credit card locally rather than online. Although, I think I like Alicia's approach.

These days, I only work for business owners PERIOD! If you need a birthday banner for grandmas 95th birthday, go online and buy it period.

"I refuse to compete with people willing to work for free"

[Cool]

[ September 07, 2016, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: Rick Beisiegel ]

--------------------
Rick Beisiegel
Vital Signs & Graphics
Since 1982
(231) 452-6225 / (231) 652-3300
www.vitalsignsandgraphics.com
www.facebook.com/VitalSignsNewaygo

""Good judgment comes from experience; and a lot of that comes from bad judgment" - Will Rogers

Posts: 3484 | From: Beautiful Newaygo, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheila Ferrell   Email Sheila Ferrell       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
- I had not heard of this site - but it is always beneficial to have somewhere to send customers who would otherwise nag-rope-cajole,beg, and ultimately never pay enough to do that goofy birthday, anniversary banner, etc etc etc.

Besides, people are in love with ordering stuff/saving $$ on-line so here is a place to send them.

Also - I only glanced at a few if their prices on the first page - but I get the feeling those prices are per unit per the first 50 or something like that ...
For T-shirts and other mass qty items I send people to my buddy at Screenco - embroidery,Ts, etc all his forte´.

[ September 07, 2016, 08:50 PM: Message edited by: Sheila Ferrell ]

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

"Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man, work like a dog"

Posts: 5758 | From: "Sweet Home" Alabama | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!