Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Feliz Navidad para todos

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feliz Navidad para todos
Ricardo Davila
Visitor
Member # 3854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricardo Davila   Author's Homepage   Email Ricardo Davila   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
Ricardo Davila
Showroom Window Advertising
P.O. Box 1376
Edmond, Oklahoma 73083

Posts: 1180 | From: Edmond, Oklahoma | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikes Mischeif
Visitor
Member # 1744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikes Mischeif   Email Mikes Mischeif       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On NO! A religious post.
My kids will tell you they are being taught that this is VERY insensitive and NOT to say it in public anymore. 3 of the 21 kids in my sons class now "opt out" of the pledge to the American flag.

America and its traditions will be gone in 20 years if not sooner. Feliz Navidad will be considered hate speech.

Enjoy Christmas it while you can.

--------------------
Mike Duncan
Lettercraft Signs

Posts: 1328 | From: Centreville, VA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricardo Davila
Visitor
Member # 3854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricardo Davila   Author's Homepage   Email Ricardo Davila   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike,

Screw the teachers who have the audacity of teaching something so stupid, like that, to our children, and FELIZ NAVIDAD, to all !!

If they don't like it, they can sue my ass !

RD

--------------------
Ricardo Davila
P.O. Box 1376
Edmond, Oklahoma 73083

Posts: 1180 | From: Edmond, Oklahoma | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jean Shimp
Resident

Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jean Shimp   Author's Homepage   Email Jean Shimp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Richard, [Applause]
Merry Christmas to all!!

--------------------
Jean Shimp
Shimp Sign & Design Co.
Jacksonville Beach, Fl

Posts: 1266 | From: Jacksonville Beach, Fl. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for old paint   Email old paint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no habla espanola)))))))))))
in russian its
Schastlivogo Rozhdestva

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519
BEWARE THE TRUTH.....YOU MAY NOT LIKE WHAT YOU FIND

Posts: 11582 | From: pensacola, fl. usa | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricardo Davila
Visitor
Member # 3854

Joe,

ENGLISH ------MERRY CHRISTMAS"

ITALIAN ------"Buon Natale"

FRENCH -------"Joyeux Noel"

RUSSIAN ------"S Rozhdestvom"

CHINESE ------"Shengdan jie kuaile"

DUTCH --------"vrolik Kerstfeest"

SPANISH ------"FELIZ NAVIDAD"

RD

P.S.--I do not speak Spanish( No hablo Español )

[ December 19, 2014, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: Ricardo Davila ]

--------------------
Ricardo Davila
P.O. Box 1376
Edmond, Oklahoma 73083

Wayne Webb
Resident

Member # 1124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wayne Webb   Author's Homepage   Email Wayne Webb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Muchas Gracias, senor Davila!
Que? Su nombre es Richardo Davila y no habla el espanol? Yo habla un poquito; muy poquito.
Feliz Navidad mi amigo. Via Con Dios. That's most of the Spanish I know. [Smile]

Eschuchen aqui.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMtuVP8Mj4o

--------------------
Wayne Webb
Webb Signworks
Chipley, FL
wayne@webbsignworks.com

Posts: 7403 | From: Chipley,Florida,United States | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricardo Davila
Visitor
Member # 3854

Wayne,

Of course, I speak Spanish and English.....That line that I wrote: "I do not speak Spanish" ( No hablo Español ), was intended for Joe.

Thanks for the José Feliciano' s video.....Very cool !

RD

[ December 20, 2014, 10:34 AM: Message edited by: Ricardo Davila ]

--------------------
Ricardo Davila
P.O. Box 1376
Edmond, Oklahoma 73083

Don Hulsey
Resident

Member # 128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don Hulsey   Email Don Hulsey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

Even those that don't believe in it... I hope God brings you a happy day.

--------------------
Don Hulsey
Strokes by DON signs
Utica, KY
270-275-9552
sbdsigns@aol.com

I've always been crazy... but it's kept me from going insane.

Posts: 2274 | From: Utica, KY U.S.A. | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricardo Davila
Visitor
Member # 3854

FOR THE NON BELIEVERS:

https://www.youtube.com/user/hooplakidz?v=327R1NH5jYg

.....AND JUST IN CASE :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwRIBpw7EwU

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!......FELIZ NAVIDAD !!!

RD

[ December 19, 2014, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: Ricardo Davila ]

--------------------
Ricardo Davila
P.O. Box 1376
Edmond, Oklahoma 73083

Joey Madden
Resident

Member # 1192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joey Madden   Author's Homepage   Email Joey Madden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I awoke way early this morning with a thought in regards to Hanukkah and Christmas. I thought to myself, how ignorant some persons are in relation to the season with many saying to others Happy Holidays and it made perfect sense to me. Since Hanukkah is celebrated December 16 to sunset on December 24 and Christmas on the 25th, don't any of those Christians who get bent out realize that others celebrate the season as well.. And NO, I am not tearing down Christianity, I am just inserting a little bit of knowledge which will probably be taken out of text by some as a fact, they never use they're God given gray matter... So to all my friends, I say Happy Holidays....

[ December 19, 2014, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: Joey Madden ]

--------------------
HotLines Joey Madden - pinstriping since 1952
'Perfection, its what I look for and what I live for'

http://members.tripod.com/Inflite
http://www.pinheadlounge.com/hotlinesjoeymadden

Posts: 5962 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricardo Davila
Visitor
Member # 3854

Now, Joey, why should I be worried....not afraid....not persecuted.....just worried, about utilizing my gray matter and my God given skill to speak, to express what I feel I should say, to express my wishes to my family, friends and others, during these Holy Days ?

Of course that there are non believers.......I am one of them.....Because, although I respect the right of others to believe in whatever they wish, I do not believe in SOME of their religious approaches.......Such as the religious approach of the Muslims.

So, Joey, Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad and Happy Holidays to you.

RD

[ December 19, 2014, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: Ricardo Davila ]

--------------------
Ricardo Davila
P.O. Box 1376
Edmond, Oklahoma 73083

Joey Madden
Resident

Member # 1192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joey Madden   Author's Homepage   Email Joey Madden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RD, here comes Santa Claus [Smile]

--------------------
HotLines Joey Madden - pinstriping since 1952
'Perfection, its what I look for and what I live for'

http://members.tripod.com/Inflite
http://www.pinheadlounge.com/hotlinesjoeymadden

Posts: 5962 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricardo Davila
Visitor
Member # 3854

Joey,

Santa who?

RD

--------------------
Ricardo Davila
P.O. Box 1376
Edmond, Oklahoma 73083

shon lenzo
Visitor
Member # 1364

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shon lenzo   Email shon lenzo       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In Hawaiian
'Mele Kalikimaka'

--------------------
Light and Shadow
Manzanita,Oregon
shonlenzo@hotmail.com

Posts: 286 | From: Manzanita,Oregon | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricardo Davila
Visitor
Member # 3854

Lenzo,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEvGKUXW0iI

ENJOY !

--------------------
Ricardo Davila
P.O. Box 1376
Edmond, Oklahoma 73083

Rusty Bradley
Resident

Member # 6938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rusty Bradley   Email Rusty Bradley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not only does Joe Santa play with little elves...but they say he sees you while you're sleeping...now that is just SUPER CREEPY.

-

[ December 20, 2014, 07:12 PM: Message edited by: Rusty Bradley ]

--------------------
Rusty Bradley
Bradley Sign Studio
100 Creekview Road
Summertown, Tn. 38483

Posts: 2179 | From: Summertown, Tennessee | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricardo Davila
Visitor
Member # 3854

Rusty,

Now, that is a very disturbing Santa.......You have scarred me for life !!

Feliz Navidad !

RD

[ December 20, 2014, 12:27 PM: Message edited by: Ricardo Davila ]

--------------------
Ricardo Davila
P.O. Box 1376
Edmond, Oklahoma 73083

Sal Cabrera
Visitor
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sal Cabrera   Author's Homepage   Email Sal Cabrera   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merry Christmas to all!!

--------------------
Sal Cabrera
Signs By Sal
New Freedom , PA

The goal of Yesterday will be the Stating Point of Tomorrow!

Posts: 686 | From: New Freedom , PA US | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alicia B. Jennings
Resident

Member # 1272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alicia B. Jennings   Email Alicia B. Jennings   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merry Christmas to all. And God bless you all.

--------------------
Signs by Alicia Jennings (Mudflap Girl)
Tacoma, WA
Since 1987
Have Lipstick, will travel.

Posts: 3813 | From: Tacoma, WA. U.S.A. | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for old paint   Email old paint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
put this song with that picture rusty....hahahahahahahaha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQw1hxAL0Z0

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Posts: 11582 | From: pensacola, fl. usa | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rusty Bradley
Resident

Member # 6938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rusty Bradley   Email Rusty Bradley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joe...thanks for bringing to our attention the plight of the worker elf...I was totally unaware...thanks.

--------------------
Rusty Bradley
Bradley Sign Studio
100 Creekview Road
Summertown, Tn. 38483

Posts: 2179 | From: Summertown, Tennessee | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

yea like you really care)))))))hahahahahahahahahaha

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Ricardo Davila
Visitor
Member # 3854

https://www.yahoo.com/travel/plane-passenger-tossed-after-flipping-out-over-106144235462.html

--------------------
Ricardo Davila
P.O. Box 1376
Edmond, Oklahoma 73083

Dennis Kiernan
Resident

Member # 12202

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dennis Kiernan   Email Dennis Kiernan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ricardo, the story about the loony at La Guardia made my Christmas extra merry. Thanks.

--------------------
dennis kiernan
independent artist
san francisco, calif, usa

Posts: 907 | From: san francisco, ca usa | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!