Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Dave Smith-John Studden .Gold Leaf Workshop , USA

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dave Smith-John Studden .Gold Leaf Workshop , USA
David A Smith
Visitor
Member # 5671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David A Smith   Email David A Smith       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone, please excuse me posting here as I don't come in very often but I wanted to share with you some information about a gilding workshop that myself and John Studden are planning to hold this coming November. Many people have traveled to England to participate in one of my traditional Gilding Workshops, but because of space limitations only a couple at a time could be accommodated. Ive been asked many times if I could come to America to teach this craft.
John and I are combining our experience to run a week long Reverse glass Gilding Workshop in California for up to 20 students of the Gilding Arts.
The workshop will take place in Bakersfield ,CA at Dean Ross's Esoteric Gold Company, spiritual home of the California Conclave, a premier yearly gathering of Gilders dedicated to the art of gilding and in honour of the late Rick Glawson.
This is a fully equipped teaching facility that can accommodate 30 students or more. We will be teaching you to produce successful professional high end gilded glass projects. Learning from people who have produced many art commissions for companies & individuals such as Jameson Whiskey, Disney ,John Mayer ,Burberry, Kings of Leon, to name just a few.

We will be teaching all the techniques & tricks to produce stunning 1900 Victorian effects on Glass. For full details on these workshops please contact Dean Ross at atlsigns@msn.com

Thanks everyone.
Dave and John.

[ July 12, 2014, 04:43 PM: Message edited by: David A Smith ]

--------------------
David Smith CHAPMAN and SMITH, 5 SHIPHAY AVENUE, SHIPHAY,
TORQUAY, ENGLAND TQ2 7ED
01803 613753

Posts: 57 | From: ENGLAND | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!