Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » my Edge2 , Envision375 & Omega3.0 is for sale on ebay

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my Edge2 , Envision375 & Omega3.0 is for sale on ebay
Doug Allan
Resident

Member # 2247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Allan   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Allan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EDGE2, Envision, Omega, 60 foils &... 33 YRS OF SIGNCRAFT (EVERY ISSUE EVER PRINTED)

Thanks for reading my post!
For the many here who know me, I'm not closing up, I'm just downsizing... but I've already cut shop in half & just need more space...

I'm including a link to the ebay ad, however, if someone here wants it, forget ebay & contact me directly, through www.islandsign.com

I have over $500 worth of legally purchased, fully transferrable vector & digital artwork collections I will sweeten the deal with for anyone buying from Letterville (or a $250 cash discount if preferred)

I would much rather sell it to someone here, because you all know what it is, a lot of you know me, & who knows... maybe writing off a business trip to come check it out is in the cards for someone... in which case I'll throw in a surf lesson & a crash pad if I know you, (or at least if you're not a serial killer)

One more detail, if someone wants the equipment, but to save on freight doesn't want the foils, the magazines, or the computer, I can come down at least around $500 depending...

So, I'll paste in the ad copy below, but there's at least 12 pics on ebay, so since I am too lazy to post 12 pics here, you can check here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=121267054729#viTabs_0

Here's the description of what I'm selling for the flat rate of $5K:

GERBER EDGE 2, Thermal Printer- (prints perfect test print)

GERBER ENVISION 375, Sprocket Feed Plotter (works with no issues whatsoever)

GERBER OMEGA 3.0- Software including disc, USB security dongle, and manual (just removed & reinstalled with no issues, after reformatting Dell computer included)

60 MISC. COLOR EDGE "FOILS"- (Partial rolls averaging 50% full: over $2,500.00 in value)

DELL OPTIPLEX 745 Computer (CPU mini-tower only) included at no charge to run above items (fresh re-installation of authorized Windows XP - disc included)
You can use any computer, but software is XP compatible, and one ECP parallel port is required for the EDGE, & a standard serial port for the Envision.

INCLUDING ORIGINAL REQUIRED SHIPPING BOXES AND PRINTHEAD CLIPS

(NOTE: The dimensions in the freight field is for the Edge box only. The Envision box is 22" x 21" x 44")

**** BONUS INCENTIVE **** Act now, before someone buys them, and I will include FREE, my FULL COLLECTION OF EVERY SIGNCRAFT MAGAZINE EVER PRINTED from the premier Volume No. 1 to the current January 2014 issue!!!! Also included: over 9 years of "Signs of the Times" magazine volumes.

I am the original owner!
The equipment is in great condition! I replaced print head once! It produced a flawless test print! This item has served me well, running islandsign.com over the last several years, and works perfectly to this day!

Here's some of the work done on this machine, featured on the manufacturers website:
http://www.gspinc.com/downloads/PDF/testimonials/TM_edge_Land-Sea-Air.pdf

The EDGE2 weighs 69 lbs, plus 10 lb box
Envision weighs 61 lbs plus 10 lb box
I weighed a random sample stack of 10 foils in their box/sleeves.
The 10 foils weighed 17 lbs, so 60 might weigh 100 lbs
a stack of 10 foils occupied 10" x 14" x 26" or about 2 cubic feet.
60 foils would occupy about 12 cubic feet, or a box 2' x 2' x 3'

The EDGE2 keeps tally of minutes of printhead use.
Mine shows 22,543 minutes, or 375 hours.
That's like only 1-1/2 hours a week over the last 5 years! (& enough to pay for itself many times over, even though I paid TWENTY-FIVE THOUSAND for it! (& that's without the foils & computer!)

[ February 01, 2014, 02:46 AM: Message edited by: Doug Allan ]

--------------------
Doug Allan
http://www.islandsign.com

"you get what you settle for"

Posts: 8981 | From: Kahului, HI, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Philip Steffen
Visitor
Member # 2235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Philip Steffen   Email Philip Steffen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOLD by the looks of the link

--------------------
Phil Steffen,
29 Van Rensselaer St
City of Saratoga Springs DPW
Saratoga Springs NY 12866

Posts: 563 | From: beautiful Saratoga Springs NY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Allan
Resident

Member # 2247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Allan   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Allan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep, sold in 12 hours. Surprised the heck outta me to go that quick. No regrets... I just wasn't using it enough anymore.

They had magazines already, so I guess I'll advertize them separately.

--------------------
Doug Allan

Posts: 8981 | From: Kahului, HI, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Allan
Resident

Member # 2247

Guess I'll put together an ad for the clip art now too... at some point

--------------------
Doug Allan

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!