Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Weird Walldog contact

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Weird Walldog contact
Ben Diaz
Resident

Member # 7319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Ben Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got this one from the walldog website. I don't know if it's legit or not, but if any of you are interested here it is:

quote:
name: Kate Fitzpatrick
email: kate.fitzpatrick@letsaskamerica.tv
phone: 818.972.0697
address:
city: Los Angeles
state: California
TellUsAboutYourTown: Hello Walldogs!

This is going to be an unusual contact message, but a fun one! I am a casting assistant for the game show, "Let's Ask America"! I am emailing you all because we are casting our second season right now and looking for fun, outgoing, awesome people to be contestants. We are looking for people nationwide- the game is played over Skype, so no travel is involved.

I have long been a fan of mural arts and would LOVE to get some walldogs on the show. It would be so cool! I thought you all might know of some (or many!) people across the nation who would be interested in auditioning.

The show is hosted by comedian Kevin Pereria, and contestants answer fun trivia questions to win up to $50,000.

I'd love to talk to someone at Walldogs and see if there is a way to get the word out to your community! My office line is 818.972.0697.

Talk soon!

Kate Fitzpatrick
Casting Assistant
Let's Ask America

I might add, if this isn't a scam & you do go on the game show, remember that you are representing the walldogs & please be on your best behavior.
Thanks

--------------------
Ben Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
628 W Lincoln Ave
www.diazsignart.com < basic site
www.diazsignart.net < flash site
muralmuseum.com < International Walldog Mural & Sign Art Museum

Posts: 316 | From: Pontiac Il | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymond Chapman   Author's Homepage   Email Raymond Chapman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And...if you win anything, you have to share it with the rest of the WallDogs.

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas
chapmanstudio@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 6306 | From: Temple, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny Franks
Resident

Member # 588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny Franks   Email Sonny Franks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just for grins, I sent her an e-mail to find out more - here's her reply:

Hello Sonny!

Wonderful! I'm so glad you are interested. The show is produced by Telepictures and Warner Brothers. It's a really fun show! Contestants play via Skype, so no travel involved. They answer opinion based trivia questions and playing to win the big prize per episode, which is $50,000.

I reached out to the Walldogs because we are looking for fun, outgoing contestants and I figured the Walldogs would be a great place to find people who fit that bill. So I'd love it if you are interested in auditioning!

You can take a look at links from Season One here, which will help give you a good sense of the show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcKX-EUTKGI (Season One Compilation)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1u6BrNtrmU (Season One Big Winner!)

If you're interested, you can fill out our online application at: http://letsaskamerica.tv/be-on-the-show/755/. In the space where it says, "how did you hear about our casting?' put my name, Kate Fitzpatrick.

Let me know when you apply and let me know if you have any other questions for me! I'd love to see you on the show!

--------------------
www.signcreations.net
Sonny Franks
Lilburn, GA
770-923-9933

Posts: 4115 | From: Lilburn, GA USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roy Frisby
Resident

Member # 736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roy Frisby   Email Roy Frisby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Raymond's idea!

--------------------
Frisby Signs, Inc.
El Dorado, Arkansas

Posts: 902 | From: El Dorado, Arkansas, USA | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane Diaz
Resident

Member # 595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Jane Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sonny, you'd be great!! DO IT!

--------------------
Jane Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
628 W. Lincoln Ave. Pontiac, Il. 61764
815-844-7024
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 4102 | From: Pontiac, IL USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie Lohmeyer
Visitor
Member # 2076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bernie Lohmeyer   Email Bernie Lohmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they just called me a bit ago .....talked with kate ,she wants me to fill out the app for the show

--------------------
Bernie Lohmeyer
Bernman Graphics
Osage City, KS

Posts: 268 | From: Osage City,Kansas U.S.A. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelly Thorson
Resident

Member # 2958

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelly Thorson   Author's Homepage   Email Kelly Thorson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell them we want a "Walldog" faceoff show. [Smile]
That way someone will win some $$$$.

--------------------
“Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?”
-Winnie the Pooh & A.A. Milne

Kelly Thorson
Kel-T-Grafix
801 Main St.
Holdfast, SK
S0G 2H0
ktg@sasktel.net

Posts: 5496 | From: Penzance, Saskatchewan | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane Diaz
Resident

Member # 595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Jane Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We got a call too. Wouldn't this be fun!?!

--------------------
Jane Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
628 W. Lincoln Ave. Pontiac, Il. 61764
815-844-7024
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 4102 | From: Pontiac, IL USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Wright
Visitor
Member # 111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Wright   Author's Homepage   Email David Wright   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That guy is a comedian?

--------------------
Wright Signs
Wyandotte, Michigan

Posts: 2785 | From: Wyandotte, MI USA | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny Franks
Resident

Member # 588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny Franks   Email Sonny Franks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm betting on Bernie.......

--------------------
www.signcreations.net
Sonny Franks
Lilburn, GA
770-923-9933

Posts: 4115 | From: Lilburn, GA USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie Lohmeyer
Visitor
Member # 2076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bernie Lohmeyer   Email Bernie Lohmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Sonny, If I get on and win anything the Drinks are on me......he he he

--------------------
Bernie Lohmeyer
Bernman Graphics
Osage City, KS

Posts: 268 | From: Osage City,Kansas U.S.A. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bill riedel
Resident

Member # 607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bill riedel   Author's Homepage   Email bill riedel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This may be our chance to get national recognition.

--------------------
Bill Riedel
Riedel Sign Co., Inc.
15 Warren Street
Little Ferry, N.J. 07643
billsr@riedelsignco.com

Posts: 2953 | From: Little Ferry, New Jersey, USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!