Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » AND THE MEDICAL SHOW CONTINUES....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: AND THE MEDICAL SHOW CONTINUES....
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for old paint   Email old paint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
STAYIN ALIVE, HU HU HU STAYIN ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!! keeps ringin in my head. been rough few days. final straw, monday morning aug 5th, after 3-4 days nausea, no appetite and felling like a STEAMING PILE OF DO-DO..... off the E.R at 8 am. can tell ya this........8 am E.R's are EMPTY)))) so was a quick intake and taken to a bed. paperwork, getting a line in me, peein in a cup, blood drawn AND WAIT!!!! those E.R. beds...not made for sleep. best position i found to sleep was sitting up, had one of the food tables as high it goes, with my arms on the table my forehead on my arms.........and i finally got some sleep. bout 1 pm, doc comes in a tells me all blood work looks great, and nothing wrong they can see. he said last thing they need to do was a blood fecal test....similar to a prostate check.....waited for the lab work to come back. 4 pm....all is good, so i said ok...give me a phenigren(for nausea)script and ill go home. had supper, was hungry, felt good till bout 11:00pm.....reminded me of the good old days when i tried to develope my beer drinking......and wound up with "dry heaves"!!!!!!! it passed i took a nausea pill, went to bed, slept till 3 am solid sleep, woke up took another nausea pill..........got up aT 2:30 PM......hungry...had a dish of BEEF-A-RONI !!!!!!!! felling lot better

[ August 06, 2013, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: old paint ]

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519
BEWARE THE TRUTH.....YOU MAY NOT LIKE WHAT YOU FIND

Posts: 11582 | From: pensacola, fl. usa | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jack wills
Resident

Member # 521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack wills   Email jack wills   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen...

--------------------
Jack Wills
Studio Design Works
1465 E.Hidalgo Circle
Nye Beach / Newport, OR

Posts: 2914 | From: Rocklin, CA. USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricardo Davila
Visitor
Member # 3854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricardo Davila   Author's Homepage   Email Ricardo Davila   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joe,

Here is a little something for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vj092UgKwQ&list=PLKgO1_jWr-3o53NcbLRXdh_hUFUwDkAPJ&index=6

ENJOY AND GET WELL SOON !

RD

[ August 06, 2013, 09:15 PM: Message edited by: Ricardo Davila ]

--------------------
Ricardo Davila
Showroom Window Advertising
P.O. Box 1376
Edmond, Oklahoma 73083

Posts: 1180 | From: Edmond, Oklahoma | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for old paint   Email old paint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2 week follow up with doctor that did the ulcer cauterization. now he makes an appointment for aug 19th.they want to go back and LOOK......

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Posts: 11582 | From: pensacola, fl. usa | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

2 week follow up TODAY....... with doctor that did the ulcer cauterization. now he makes an appointment for aug 19th.they want to go back and LOOK......and see......if things are healing.....i sure as hell hope so.

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

ENDOSCOPY THIS MORNING.......they wanted to see if the ULCERS from july 19th was still there.
HEALED 100%, NO ULCERS.........pictures upon request))))))

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Roy Frisby
Resident

Member # 736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roy Frisby   Email Roy Frisby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations, I guess this means your baby butt smooth and pink inside and out, huh?

--------------------
Frisby Signs, Inc.
El Dorado, Arkansas

Posts: 902 | From: El Dorado, Arkansas, USA | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roy Frisby
Resident

Member # 736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roy Frisby   Email Roy Frisby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations, I guess this means your baby butt smooth and pink inside and out, huh?

--------------------
Frisby Signs, Inc.
El Dorado, Arkansas

Posts: 902 | From: El Dorado, Arkansas, USA | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!