Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Our Daughter (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Our Daughter
Bruce Bowers
Resident

Member # 892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce Bowers   Email Bruce Bowers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers from my house to yours. My deepest condolences.

--------------------
Bruce Bowers

DrCAS Custom Lettering and Design
Saint Cloud, Minnesota

"Things work out best for the people who make the best of the way things work out." - Art Linkletter

Posts: 6451 | From: Saint Cloud, Minnesota | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Shortreed
Deceased Mayor

Member # 436

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Shortreed   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On behalf of our Family, I want to give all of you a big hug right now. This is every Parents' worse nightmare.

I've sat down at the keyboard several times since Saturday. To be honest, I just could not come up with the words to use in the Post Title. So much I want to share with all of you.

Until I can find the time to do that, I'd like to invite you all to visit the funeral home website. Please feel free to sign the condolence page and read the Obituary.

Amanda Shortreed Obituary

[ June 04, 2013, 11:38 PM: Message edited by: Steve Shortreed ]

--------------------
Steve Shortreed
144 Hill St., E.
Fergus, Ontario
Canada N1M 1G9
519-787-2673

steve@letterville.com

www.letterville.com/profiles/shortreed/

Posts: 3710 | From: Fergus, Ontario, Canada | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for old paint   Email old paint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if anyone would like to talk.........and share.......SI, CURT & I are usually on SKYPE late evenings........feel free to join in the conversation......steve you know we are there for you and your family.

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519
BEWARE THE TRUTH.....YOU MAY NOT LIKE WHAT YOU FIND

Posts: 11582 | From: pensacola, fl. usa | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rusty Bradley
Resident

Member # 6938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rusty Bradley   Email Rusty Bradley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are all deeply saddened for your loss...no words can ease the pain you and Barb must be feeling..know that you guys are in our thoughts at this most difficult time.

--------------------
Rusty Bradley
Bradley Sign Studio
100 Creekview Road
Summertown, Tn. 38483

Posts: 2179 | From: Summertown, Tennessee | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat Welter
Resident

Member # 785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pat Welter   Email Pat Welter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are no words...Prayers for you and Barb.

--------------------
Pat Welter
Masterhand Signs and Designs
Unity, Saskatchewan.Canada

Posts: 1304 | From: Unity, Saskatchewan.Canada | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Donahue
Resident

Member # 3624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James Donahue   Author's Homepage   Email James Donahue   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sorry.

--------------------
James Donahue
Donahue Sign Arts
1851 E. Union Valley Rd.
Seymour TN. (865) 577-3365 brushman@nxs.net

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for lunch,
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2057 | From: 1033 W. Union Valley Rd. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jackson Smart
Visitor
Member # 187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jackson Smart   Author's Homepage   Email Jackson Smart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man.... That is hard to get thru. Remember all the good times you had.....she is now on another journey.

So Amanda.....and may your next experience be happy and joyful and full of love also.

Jackson

[ June 06, 2013, 01:14 AM: Message edited by: Jackson Smart ]

--------------------
Jackson Smart
Jackson's Signs
Port Angeles, WA
...."The Straits of Juan De Fuca in my front yard and Olympic National Park in my backyard...

"Living on Earth is expensive...but it does include a free trip around the Sun"

Posts: 1000 | From: Port Angeles, Washington | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Shortreed
Deceased Mayor

Member # 436

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Shortreed   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This whole experience is becoming more real by the minute. The funeral is at 4 pm today. Our immediate Family has our first viewing at 3 pm. I think that might be a real tough one, especially for our 16 yo Grand Daughter Lydia.

--------------------
Steve Shortreed
144 Hill St., E.
Fergus, Ontario
Canada N1M 1G9
519-787-2673

steve@letterville.com

www.letterville.com/profiles/shortreed/

Posts: 3710 | From: Fergus, Ontario, Canada | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelly Thorson
Resident

Member # 2958

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelly Thorson   Author's Homepage   Email Kelly Thorson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My thoughts are with you today Steve and Barb.

--------------------
“Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?”
-Winnie the Pooh & A.A. Milne

Kelly Thorson
Kel-T-Grafix
801 Main St.
Holdfast, SK
S0G 2H0
ktg@sasktel.net

Posts: 5496 | From: Penzance, Saskatchewan | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janette Balogh
Resident

Member # 192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janette Balogh   Author's Homepage   Email Janette Balogh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thinking of you both, with much love.

~ nettie

--------------------
"When Love and Skill Work Together ... Expect a Masterpiece"

Janette Balogh
Creative Studio

janette@janettebalogh.com
www.janettebalogh.com

Posts: 5092 | From: Florida | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robert Cole
Visitor
Member # 477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robert Cole   Email Robert Cole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steve and Barb;

My condolences.

--------------------
Bob Cole
American Sign Company
14163 Akron Canfield Rd.
Berlin Center, Ohio 44401

A.K.A. Vinylman®

Posts: 575 | From: Berlin Center, Ohio, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chuck Churchill
Resident

Member # 68

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chuck Churchill   Email Chuck Churchill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your family is in our hearts

--------------------
Chuck Churchill,
It's A Good Sign Inc.
3245 Harvester Rd, U-12
Burlington, Ont.
Phone: 905-681-8775
Fax: 905-681-8945

Posts: 633 | From: Burlington, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dale Feicke
Resident

Member # 767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dale Feicke   Email Dale Feicke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May the Good Lord bless and comfort you, Steve and Barb, in your time of loss.

It's always tough, when a parent loses a child.

Be at peace.

--------------------
Dale Feicke Grafix
714 East St.
Mendenhall, MS 39114

"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me."

Posts: 2963 | From: Mendenhall, MS | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Gene Adkins
Merchant

Member # 882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Gene Adkins   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Gene Adkins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My family's thoughts are with you.

--------------------
Michael Gene Adkins
The Fontry
1576 S Hwy 59
Watts OK 74964

Posts: 845 | From: Watts, OK USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deri Russell
Resident

Member # 119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deri Russell   Author's Homepage   Email Deri Russell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The service was beautiful. Very warm and heartfelt. We were so proud of you both, Barb and Steve, you did so well. If you need to chat you know where we all are. Here at YOUR Letterville. Sometimes it is easier to type than to talk. And I know there is a lot of stuff you may not want on a public forum such as this, but you know here we all support you.

--------------------
Deri Russell
Wildwood Signs
Hanover, Ontario

You're just jealous 'cause the little voices only talk to me.

Posts: 1904 | From: Hanover, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Susan Banasky
Resident

Member # 1164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Susan Banasky   Email Susan Banasky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry for your loss, big hugs to you and your family.

--------------------
Susan Banasky
Source Signs
Nanaimo, British Columbia
sourcesigns@shaw.ca

When in need....go directly to the "Source"!

Proud Supporter of this "Knowledge Network"!

Posts: 1323 | From: Nanaimo, B.C. Canada | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Hulsey
Resident

Member # 128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don Hulsey   Email Don Hulsey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steve and Barb,

I am so sorry to hear this. You know you will all be in our thoughts and prayers.

--------------------
Don Hulsey
Strokes by DON signs
Utica, KY
270-275-9552
sbdsigns@aol.com

I've always been crazy... but it's kept me from going insane.

Posts: 2275 | From: Utica, KY U.S.A. | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Janzen
Visitor
Member # 7227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Janzen   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Janzen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm very sorry to hear of your loss, I can't begin to imagine the pain and sense of loss you, Barb and your family must be feeling.

--------------------
Streamline Studios Inc.
Calgary. AB
www.streamlinestudios.blogspot.ca

Posts: 220 | From: Calgary, Alberta | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Lennig
Resident

Member # 2455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Lennig   Author's Homepage   Email John Lennig   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A very sad time, and hopefully, your pain will recede with time.

--------------------
John Lennig / Big Top Sign Arts
5668 Ewart Street, Burnaby,
British Columbia, Canada
bigtopya@hotmail.com

Posts: 2184 | From: Burnaby, British Columbia,Canada | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donald Miner
Visitor
Member # 6472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donald Miner   Email Donald Miner       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steve and Barb, sorry to say that I don't get on the site as much as I used to, I am truly sorry for your tremendous loss. I don't know how I would react, if I were to lose on of my daughters, but this, I do know. It may not get better, but it will get easier. My thoughts and prayers to your family, Peace, Love and Happiness.

--------------------
Donald Miner
ABCO Wholesale Neon
1168 Red Hill Creek
Dobson, NC

Posts: 842 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donny Pavolini
Visitor
Member # 2244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donny Pavolini   Author's Homepage   Email Donny Pavolini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, so sorry.

--------------------
Donny Pavolini
Dunaway Signs
Biloxi, MS

Posts: 65 | From: Biloxi, MS | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Purcell
Visitor
Member # 1140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Purcell   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Purcell       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barb & Steve,
My heart goes out to you and yours.

--------------------
Steve Purcell
Purcell Woodcarving & Signmaking
Cape Cod, MA

Intelligent Design Is No Accident

Posts: 900 | From: Cape Cod, MA | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KARYN BUSH
Resident

Member # 1948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARYN BUSH   Author's Homepage   Email KARYN BUSH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Barb and Steve...I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you are going through. My condolences to you and your family...xoxo

--------------------
Karyn Bush
Simply Not Ordinary, LLC
Bartlett, NH
603-383-9955
www.snosigns.com
info@snosigns.com

Posts: 3516 | From: Bartlett, NH USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pam Eddy
Resident

Member # 1858

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pam Eddy   Email Pam Eddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So very sorry to hear this sad sad news.

--------------------
Pam Eddy
Niles, MI
ple@qtm.net

Posts: 460 | From: Michigan | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dale Johnson
Visitor
Member # 27721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dale Johnson   Email Dale Johnson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My prayers and condolences for you and Steve. The pain of losing a child is as bad as anything words can describe.

--------------------
Dale Johnson
Tempo Designs LLC
1297 N US Hwy 1, Ste 5
Ormond Beach, FL 32174

Dale Johnson

Posts: 8 | From: Ormond Beach, FL | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kathy Weeks
Resident

Member # 10828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kathy Weeks   Email Kathy Weeks       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My heart just broke when I read this. Steve and Barb, please accept my deep condolences. Please take care, and lean on friends and family.

--------------------
Kathy Weeks
Weeks-End Signs & Graphics
Lake Elmo, Minnesota

Posts: 249 | From: Lake Elmo, Minnesota | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David A Smith
Visitor
Member # 5671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David A Smith   Email David A Smith       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry to hear this sad news . My deepest condolences.

--------------------
David Smith CHAPMAN and SMITH, 5 SHIPHAY AVENUE, SHIPHAY,
TORQUAY, ENGLAND TQ2 7ED
01803 613753

Posts: 57 | From: ENGLAND | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Haffner
Resident

Member # 12445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Haffner   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Haffner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can only say that I'm so sorry for your loss and that you are in my thoughts as you find your way. My condolences to you and your family.

--------------------
Doug Haffner
Haffner Signs
www.haffnersigns.com
309-338-9570
211 W. Williams
Wyoming, Il

Posts: 211 | From: Wyoming, Illinois | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roy Frisby
Resident

Member # 736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roy Frisby   Email Roy Frisby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My deepest heartfelt condolences to you and your family. May God give you comfort and strength during this time.

--------------------
Frisby Signs, Inc.
El Dorado, Arkansas

Posts: 902 | From: El Dorado, Arkansas, USA | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikki Goral
Resident

Member # 7844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nikki Goral   Author's Homepage   Email Nikki Goral       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry. The loss of a child is absolutely devastating no matter their age. Our prayers are offered during this time of heartbreak for you.

--------------------
Nikki Goral
Image Advantage Signs
4050 Champeau Road
New Franken, WI 54229
920-465-4500
"Finish every day and be done with it. Tomorrow is a new day."-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 928 | From: New Franken, WI (East Green Bay) | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Coplen
Resident

Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don Coplen   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry. I've given up trying to come up with words...all I can offer is a long distance hug to both of you.

--------------------

Posts: 4084 | From: ... | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobbie Rochow
Resident

Member # 3341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobbie Rochow   Email Bobbie Rochow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't been on here for a while. Steve & Barb my heart hurts so bad for both of you. I can't imagine how you are feeling & what you are going through. I sure will pray for you.

--------------------
The Word in Signs
Bobbie Rochow
Jamestown, PA 16134

724-927-6471

thewordinsigns@alltel.net

Posts: 3485 | From: Jamestown, PA 16134 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Jordan
Resident

Member # 1198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Paul Jordan   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Jordan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our condolences, Steve and Barb, I am praying for you.

--------------------
Paul Jordan
Jordan Signs
http://jordansigns.com.au
paul@jordansigns.com.au
Australia
"We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing" George Bernard Shaw, I think.

Posts: 166 | From: Caringbah, N.S.W., Australia | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Norman Biss
Resident

Member # 335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Norman Biss   Email Norman Biss   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My thoughts are with you both.

--------------------
Norman Biss aka KiwiNorm
Living and working in one of the best countries on earth...
Papamoa Beach, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand norman.biss@gmail.com

Posts: 141 | From: Papamoa Beach, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charles Borges de Oliveir
Visitor
Member # 3770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charles Borges de Oliveir   Author's Homepage   Email Charles Borges de Oliveir   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Sorry to hear. Our prayers are with you guys.

--------------------
Charles Borges de Oliveira
Borges Lettering & Design
Snohomish WA

Posts: 352 | From: Snohomish WA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry Branscum
Visitor
Member # 445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry Branscum   Author's Homepage   Email Barry Branscum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SO sorry Steve and Barb....praying for your peace in the grieving process.

--------------------
Barry Branscum

Master's Touch
DESIGNS
www.masterstouchsigns.com

no, my signshop website is not finished....still.

218 Hwy 65 B
Clinton, AR

Posts: 2500 | From: Clinton, AR USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elaine Beauchemin
Resident

Member # 136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elaine Beauchemin   Author's Homepage   Email Elaine Beauchemin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so sorry. Barb and Steve my deepest sympaties.
My heart and thoughts are with you.
xx

--------------------
Élaine Beauchemin
scrip
Lettrage Scripsit inc.
St-Hubert, Quebec, Canada
www.scripsit.net

Posts: 1096 | From: Saint-Hubert, Québec, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Fair Signs
Visitor
Member # 289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Fair Signs   Author's Homepage   Email Mark Fair Signs       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so sorry for your lost Barb and Steve.
Such sad news.

--------------------
Mark Fair Signs
2162 Mt. Meigs Road
Montgomery, Alabama 36107

Posts: 5702 | From: Montgomery, Alabama | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Smith
Resident

Member # 251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Smith   Author's Homepage   Email Kent Smith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sad news. We send a virtual hug.

--------------------
Kent Smith
Smith Sign Studio
P.O.Box 2385,
Estes Park, CO 80517-2385
kent@smithsignstudio.com

Posts: 1025 | From: Estes Park, CO | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Sacks
Resident

Member # 379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Sacks   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Sacks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After all this time reading everyone's condolences, I still can't imagine what you're going through. I'm so sorry.

--------------------
The SignShop
Mendocino, California

http://www.mendosign.com

Making the simple complicated is commonplace;
making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. — Charles Mingus

Posts: 6716 | From: Mendocino, CA. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!