Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Letterhead Muster & Mess in Birmingham, AL (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Letterhead Muster & Mess in Birmingham, AL
Sam Sanfilippo
Resident

Member # 425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Sanfilippo   Email Sam Sanfilippo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For all of the Sign folk here in Letterville...A traditional but "Southern Style" Letterheads meet is in the works. March 22nd - 24h, 2013 in Birmingham, Alabama. I've posted this a little preliminary, I don't have the full page flyer ready, although I have secured a block of rooms at the closest Holiday Inn ( Airport ) at a $69.00 rate. I'll post the direct # along with the flyer..

Mark Fair will be doing aging and vintage look signs..
Mike Meyer will be showing us all how he does his pictorials and maybe some gold leaf...
There'll be a Pinstriper's Raceway there for timed events..

If you've never had the opportunity to attend one of the old Letterhead meets, its something you'll always remember. Guaranteed to rekindle the fire of "what we do" as well as learning new and innovative methods.

....more to come...

Update :

Best I could do on an inexpensive, safe, close place to sleep for those coming in town rate wise was $69.00 + the taxes. I appreciate the HI-A's Ms Laura Morgan for assisting me on this.

Holiday Inn - Airport is the host Hotel. Good amenities, super Staff..at least the ones I've dealt with.

Their address is 5000 Richard Arrington Blvd. N., Birmingham, AL 35212. Direct line is 205-591-6900 or you can book through ichotels.com or the 800-HOLIDAY.
I've reserved 15 singles / 15 doubles and they ( rooms ) can be amended up til 03/08/2013, then they'll release the left over rooms. Make sure your reservations are under "SKIDMORE SIGNS" for the Letterheads rate.

[ January 15, 2013, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: Sam Sanfilippo ]

--------------------
Skidmore Sign Co.
3806 1st Avenue North
Birmingham AL 35222
205-251-6049

Skidmore Signs - Facebook

"Success always occurs in private, but failure in full view."

A proud Resident of this site. Join us here...http//www.letterhead.com/residents

Posts: 281 | From: Birmingham, AL USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kissymatina
Resident

Member # 2028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kissymatina   Author's Homepage   Email Kissymatina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been in a funk lately - no motivation whatsoever. This is exactly what I need, but I have to get motivated BEFORE the meet to come up with the money for the meet. Arg.

--------------------
Chris Welker
Wildfire Signs
Indiana, Pa

Posts: 4254 | From: Indiana, PA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FranCisco Vargas
Deceased

Member # 145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FranCisco Vargas   Author's Homepage   Email FranCisco Vargas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sam, sure wish I could go, it would bring alot of good memories of when I was there in '98. I think it was 2001 when I sent him this.

-

I was supposed to be at his Letterhead meet but because of the 911 all flights got canceled. Is that hotel close by the Copperweld tower I helped Pat King with? If you would do me a favor if you guys do any signing for Pat would you throw my name on what ever you guys do in his memory? I know that's going to be a great meet, y'all have a blast!!

--------------------
aka:Cisco the "Traveling Millennium Sign Artist"
http://www.franciscovargas.com
Fresno, CA 93703
559 252-0935
"to live life, is to love life, a sign of no life, is a sign of no love"...Cisco 12'98

Posts: 3576 | From: Fresno, Ca, the great USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Sauls
Visitor
Member # 11321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Sauls   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Sauls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sam,
I and some others from North Florida are planning to attend. It will be a blast! Thank you for planning this and all of the effort it obviously takes.

--------------------
Bob Sauls
Sauls Signs & Designs
Tallahassee, Fl

"Today I'll meet nice people and draw for them!"

Posts: 765 | From: Tallahassee, Fl | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joy Kjer
Resident

Member # 3026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joy Kjer   Author's Homepage   Email Joy Kjer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a midwest contingent looking to head down there!

--------------------
Joy Kjer
Art On Display Signs
4001 Randolph St
Lincoln, NE

"My life has a superb cast,
but I can't figure out the plot."

Posts: 445 | From: 4001 Randolph St. Lincoln, NE | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Sauls
Visitor
Member # 11321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Sauls   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Sauls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will my Nebraskan Buddy be in it?

--------------------
Bob Sauls
Sauls Signs & Designs
Tallahassee, Fl

Posts: 765 | From: Tallahassee, Fl | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joy Kjer
Resident

Member # 3026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joy Kjer   Author's Homepage   Email Joy Kjer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depends on if I can hitch a ride with others from the area!

--------------------
Joy Kjer
Art On Display Signs
4001 Randolph St
Lincoln, NE

"My life has a superb cast,
but I can't figure out the plot."

Posts: 445 | From: 4001 Randolph St. Lincoln, NE | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce Bowers
Resident

Member # 892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce Bowers   Email Bruce Bowers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am planning on attending...

--------------------
Bruce Bowers

DrCAS Custom Lettering and Design
Saint Cloud, Minnesota

"Things work out best for the people who make the best of the way things work out." - Art Linkletter

Posts: 6451 | From: Saint Cloud, Minnesota | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Sanfilippo
Resident

Member # 425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Sanfilippo   Email Sam Sanfilippo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kissy, come on down, it will be good to get the fire started again. Bruce, I understand that you're somewhat closer now than Minnesota..but Brother you gotta watch out for those Gamecock fans...LOL. Joy, from what I hear there's a Bus being commandeered somewhere in Minnesota that is making a zig zag trip through the midwest in route to Alabama.

Brother Cisco, P King will always be around me in spirit, and yes that's the one closest to Copperweld. We'll make sure to have you here with us as well..

If there's a possible way we may attempt a skype or live feed to the meet. If I can get one of these young uns that will be there to figure out how.

All in all it is shaping up to be a fantastic meet. Even had a supplier call to offer some panels for us to use. To be continued....

--------------------
Skidmore Sign Co.
3806 1st Avenue North
Birmingham AL 35222
205-251-6049

A proud Resident of this site. Join us here...http//www.letterhead.com/residents

Posts: 281 | From: Birmingham, AL USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Grundy   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Grundy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like it'll be a fun event Sam...Best of luck.

We will still be in Mexico at the time so we will not be able to attend.

Looking at Kewanee, IL this summer though.

--------------------
Dave Grundy
retired in Chelem,Yucatan,Mexico/Hensall,Ontario,Canada
1-519-262-3651 Canada
011-52-1-999-102-2923 Mexico cell
1-226-785-8957 Canada/Mexico home

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Posts: 8875 | From: Chelem, Yucatan, Mexico/Hensall, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Sanfilippo
Resident

Member # 425

One thing I forgot to mention...this IS a family friendly event. Spouse, Girlfriend, ( wouldn't advise both at the same time though ) Sons, Daughters are welcome. If you have smaller kids, I'll have an area where washable tempra and stuff to paint will be available.

After all...a loving, patient and understanding family is what makes us who we are.

--------------------
Skidmore Sign Co.
3806 1st Avenue North
Birmingham AL 35222
205-251-6049

Judy Pate
Resident

Member # 237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Judy Pate   Email Judy Pate   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roger and I will be there.Hope you still know how to make great sweet tea!! Of course now Roger has to leave off the sugar. Looking forward to reconnecting with old friends and making some new ones.

--------------------
Judy Pate
Signs By Judy
Albany, Georgia USA
229-435-6824

Live simply...Love generously...Care deeply...Speak kindly...Leave the rest to God.

Posts: 2621 | From: Albany,GA,USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Shortreed
Deceased Mayor

Member # 436

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Shortreed   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
3 cheers for Sam and all those helping make this meet happen. I'll never forget our first meet in Birmingham. It was 911.

It is said that a person is never really gone as long as people keep saying their name. Long live Duckie!

--------------------
Steve Shortreed
144 Hill St., E.
Fergus, Ontario
Canada N1M 1G9
519-787-2673

steve@letterville.com

www.letterville.com/profiles/shortreed/

Posts: 3710 | From: Fergus, Ontario, Canada | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Sanfilippo
Resident

Member # 425

Steve, I appreciate the kind words. I'll agree. Duck will be with us in spirit for sure. After this last Walldogs meet in Arcola, it really got me thinking about the loss of the "grass roots" that kept all of our binds tied.
I'm a far cry away from an attempt at an International Letterheads meet, but I'm glad there is the interest of the rekindling of our spirits with this small one.

--------------------
Skidmore Sign Co.
3806 1st Avenue North
Birmingham AL 35222
205-251-6049

Bob Sauls
Visitor
Member # 11321

Sam, I'm hearing good buzz from the Florida Cracker Contengency. The Birmingham Muster and Mess II sounds like one for the books.

--------------------
Bob Sauls
Sauls Signs & Designs
Tallahassee, Fl

Dale Feicke
Resident

Member # 767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dale Feicke   Email Dale Feicke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to plan on being there. It's been a long time since I last attended one, and the fire's still burning......

--------------------
Dale Feicke Grafix
714 East St.
Mendenhall, MS 39114

"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me."

Posts: 2963 | From: Mendenhall, MS | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Shortreed
Deceased Mayor

Member # 436

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Shortreed   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
International Meets are great, but they do involve some stress on hosts and those attending. It's important to remember the guys that started all this used to meet in coffee shops and bars. Keep it simple and share the knowledge. Get everyone involved. One of my favorite meets involved wearing pajamas all weekend. [Smile]

Make sure Mark and all the other musicians bring their stuff for those late night jams. This has all the makings of an oldtime Letterhead Meet.

--------------------
Steve Shortreed
144 Hill St., E.
Fergus, Ontario
Canada N1M 1G9
519-787-2673

steve@letterville.com

www.letterville.com/profiles/shortreed/

Posts: 3710 | From: Fergus, Ontario, Canada | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Billie DeBekker
Visitor
Member # 3848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Billie DeBekker   Author's Homepage   Email Billie DeBekker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wife and I should be there.. Trying to Make a 10 day trip out of it and get some real food on the gulf.

[ January 27, 2013, 03:15 AM: Message edited by: William DeBekker ]

--------------------
Billie DeBekker
3rd Dimension Signs
Canon City Colorado 81212
719-276-9338
bill@3dsignco.com
www.3dsignco.com

"Another Fine Graduate of the Ray Charles School of Sign Painting."

Posts: 2530 | From: Canon City, Colorado | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Sanfilippo
Resident

Member # 425

Just a reminder, cut off for Holiday Inn's discounted reservations for this is March 8th 2013. After that date they release the unreserved rooms and it will be on availability of rooms at their regular rate.

Looking forward to seeing you all here the weekend of the 22nd - 24th of March.

--------------------
Skidmore Sign Co.
3806 1st Avenue North
Birmingham AL 35222
205-251-6049

Rusty Bradley
Resident

Member # 6938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rusty Bradley   Email Rusty Bradley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Birmingham is in my neck of the woods so I'll be attending my first meet ever...but what really sealed the deal for me was finding out what came with attending...free meals....free 18 holes of golf...and the $100 gift card from Lowes will really come in handy.

--------------------
Rusty Bradley
Bradley Sign Studio
100 Creekview Road
Summertown, Tn. 38483

Posts: 2179 | From: Summertown, Tennessee | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rusty Bradley
Resident

Member # 6938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rusty Bradley   Email Rusty Bradley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Double post just deleted.

[ February 26, 2013, 05:23 PM: Message edited by: Rusty Bradley ]

--------------------
Rusty Bradley
Bradley Sign Studio
100 Creekview Road
Summertown, Tn. 38483

Posts: 2179 | From: Summertown, Tennessee | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Sanfilippo
Resident

Member # 425

Rusty, right now I'm not sure about that $100 Lowes gift card yet, but there's enough artificial turf and vegetable cans here we'll start a golf course...

Come on down, it's only about a 2 hr trip...unless you get caught behind an Amish buggy on Hwy 64.

--------------------
Skidmore Sign Co.
3806 1st Avenue North
Birmingham AL 35222
205-251-6049

Bob Sauls
Visitor
Member # 11321

Come on down Rusty.

--------------------
Bob Sauls
Sauls Signs & Designs
Tallahassee, Fl

Joe Cieslowski
Resident

Member # 2429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joe Cieslowski   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Cieslowski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm flying into Nashville, so I'll snag Rusty on my way down to the meet.

I'll need someone with me who can translate anyway. [Wink]

Joe,

Makin Chip$ and Havin Fun!

--------------------
Joe Cieslowski
Connecticut Woodcarvers Gallery
P.O.Box 368
East Canaan CT 06024
jcieslowski@snet.net
860-824-0883

Posts: 2345 | From: East Canaan CT 06024 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PatRaap
Resident

Member # 4290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PatRaap   Author's Homepage   Email PatRaap   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dennis and I got looking at how far it was from us....and we are in! I just made reservations at the Holiday Inn! Can't wait!

--------------------
Patricia A. Raap
Raap Signs
2615 Arthur
Coopersville, MI 49404
616-677-0158
pat@raapsigns.com

Posts: 575 | From: Coopersville, MI 49404 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rusty Bradley
Resident

Member # 6938

Sam...surely there will be a drawing for 2 frree tickets to the Alabama vs Auburn game.

Those boys down in Alabama sure love their football...I once broke down in the middle of nowhere somewhere outside Montogomery Al...some good ole boys came to my rescue and drove 15 miles to get a thermostat for my car...came back and installed it then filled me up with water...I don't mean to put these boys down in any way because they came to my assistance and I was very appreciative...only after continual insistance on my part did they finally accept some payment for their kind act...but in our conversation one would get the impression that a strong possibilty existed that they might not know who was the first president of the United States...but once I brought up Alabama football...their eyes lite up...they suddenly became savants...they knew everything about Alabama football...every stat imaginable down to minute details...even the high school recruits that had signed...their times in 40...what they could bench...they just went on and on...they were amazing and dazzeled me with their enthusiasm and football acumen...they could have hosted a hit ESPN talk show...no way could I have remembered all those numbers...anyway that was a few years ago...and now after Alabama has won back to back national champ. I can only imagine what football maniacs I'll encounter on this trip.

--------------------
Rusty Bradley
Bradley Sign Studio
100 Creekview Road
Summertown, Tn. 38483

Sonny Franks
Resident

Member # 588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny Franks   Email Sonny Franks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a little shot of Southern Comfort and you'll do just fine, Joe....

--------------------
www.signcreations.net
Sonny Franks
Lilburn, GA
770-923-9933

Posts: 4115 | From: Lilburn, GA USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joe Cieslowski
Resident

Member # 2429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joe Cieslowski   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Cieslowski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile]

Joe,

--------------------
Joe Cieslowski
P.O.Box 368
East Canaan CT 06024
jcieslowski@snet.net
860-824-0883

Posts: 2345 | From: East Canaan CT 06024 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joe Cieslowski
Resident

Member # 2429

[Smile]

Should I have rented a pickup truck instead of a Camaro?????

Joe,

[ February 28, 2013, 09:18 AM: Message edited by: Joe Cieslowski ]

--------------------
Joe Cieslowski
P.O.Box 368
East Canaan CT 06024
jcieslowski@snet.net
860-824-0883

Bob Sauls
Visitor
Member # 11321

Room is Booked. Thanks for all of the arrangements, Sam.

--------------------
Bob Sauls
Sauls Signs & Designs
Tallahassee, Fl

Sam Sanfilippo
Resident

Member # 425

Now I have to start getting an accurate ( to within a few ) of everyone in attendance. As stated, families are VERY welcome to attend.

I just have to make sure I put enough boston butts on the smoker, figure how many pounds of taters I'll need....heads of cabbage and slaw dressin' how many flats of buns... with or without sesame seeds...or both. Figure out how many gallons of sweet tea ( and an unsweetened one or two ) stock up on coffee..er that should read buy coffee since I don't drink it.

Also thinking of the possibility of a low country boil if I can find FRESH crawfish & shrimp...I already know where the crab boil, corn, red taters and onion is located..

I never want anyone to leave hungry...I want there to be enough to eat with leftovers. For us old folk, naps after eating will be optional.

--------------------
Skidmore Sign Co.
3806 1st Avenue North
Birmingham AL 35222
205-251-6049

Bob Sauls
Visitor
Member # 11321

We are two. Might eat that kinda food like we are four.
I hope Rusty comes prepared to talk about his landscape painting techniques. This is gonna be sooo very cool.

--------------------
Bob Sauls
Sauls Signs & Designs
Tallahassee, Fl

Dale Feicke
Resident

Member # 767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dale Feicke   Email Dale Feicke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Sam, I'm stiil planning to be there. I don't recall you saying, but I assume it's going to be held at Skidmore Sign?

Are you planning on publishing a schedule of times/events?

Looking forward to it!

--------------------
Dale Feicke Grafix
714 East St.
Mendenhall, MS 39114

"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me."

Posts: 2963 | From: Mendenhall, MS | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Sanfilippo
Resident

Member # 425

Yes Dale. it'll be here at the shop. No schedule, it's laid back, enjoy and do what you'd like to do...watching, talking, painting, striping, on and on. Although this is considered a Letterheads style event, it's more a gathering of friends with a common interest.

Hop on I-20 & come on over, we'll see ya when you get here.

--------------------
Skidmore Sign Co.
3806 1st Avenue North
Birmingham AL 35222
205-251-6049

Judy Pate
Resident

Member # 237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Judy Pate   Email Judy Pate   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our rooms are booked...looking forwad to seeing everybody!
Judy

--------------------
Judy Pate
Signs By Judy
Albany, Georgia USA
229-435-6824

Live simply...Love generously...Care deeply...Speak kindly...Leave the rest to God.

Posts: 2621 | From: Albany,GA,USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Sanfilippo
Resident

Member # 425

I was just advised of an issue with Holiday Inn's booking saying the rooms were all taken. As of 3-5-13 at 2:45 pm they weren't...In order to curb the issue call the hotel direct at 205-591-6900 Savannah is on the front desk daily or Laura Morgan in sales.

As stated all unreserved rooms will be dropped from "Skidmore Signs" after 3/8/13... Book this saturday and you'll not get the discount.

--------------------
Skidmore Sign Co.
3806 1st Avenue North
Birmingham AL 35222
205-251-6049

Joe Cieslowski
Resident

Member # 2429

Flight.....check!

Car........check!

Room.......check!

I'm there!! [Smile]

Joe,

P.S. Sam, I'm bringing a small jug just for you. [Smile]

--------------------
Joe Cieslowski
P.O.Box 368
East Canaan CT 06024
jcieslowski@snet.net
860-824-0883

Judy Pate
Resident

Member # 237

Roger and I are coming. Just talked to Shelia. Her daughter is coming with her, so that's two more, Sam.

--------------------
Judy Pate
Signs By Judy
Albany, Georgia USA
229-435-6824

PatRaap
Resident

Member # 4290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PatRaap   Author's Homepage   Email PatRaap   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really looking forward to it! We actually decided to leave early and had down to Destin, Fl for a few days of vacation first. Never been to that area, so looking forward to that too. See everyone a week from tomorrow!

--------------------
Patricia A. Raap
Raap Signs
2615 Arthur
Coopersville, MI 49404
616-677-0158
pat@raapsigns.com

Posts: 575 | From: Coopersville, MI 49404 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Judy Pate
Resident

Member # 237

Pat,
You will love white sand beaches in Destin. The Gulf of Mexico beaches are most beautiful beaches in the world!!
Looking forward to meeting you and Dennis.

[ March 17, 2013, 02:32 PM: Message edited by: Judy Pate ]

--------------------
Judy Pate
Signs By Judy
Albany, Georgia USA
229-435-6824

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!