Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Arcola Update

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Arcola Update
Scott Lindley
Visitor
Member # 11386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scott Lindley   Email Scott Lindley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The good people of Arcola have done a great job in putting together a fantastic meet this year. I believe they are continuing to raise funds for the event. They may have met or exceeded their goals at this time.
If you have not registered for the meet, please do so as soon as possible. They will have guest housing and camping available for free. Hotel will be at your own expense. I will close registration May 1st, so if plan on attending please sign up. I will post the list of registered painters in a few weeks.
If you are flying, the closest airport is in Champaign, IL, followed by Bloomington, IL, and then Indianapolis, IN. Bloomington is serviced by Delta, Airtran, and American Airlines. Champaign is only serviced by American Airlines. If you need any additional help, please contact me.
In Danville, we had a Walldog yard sale. I would like to do that again. The artists who put work into the sale will receive 100% of the money made on their items. All work needs to be priced and include the artist’s information. I think Mark Fair and a few others did well at the 2010 yard sale in Danville. I hope it goes over as well this time. If you plan on doing artwork about Arcola subject matter please contact me if you need some info.
Arcola will be a 100% Nova Color event. So if you are bring your own brushes the entire meet will be water based. If things work out, I plan on have some brushes on each project. They may not be the best but they will help get the job done.
We plan on having brushes for sale. We know that new Walldog members are looking to get brushes for their paint kits. I would like to see them have the opportunity to get some good product.
If any of you need anything please call or e-mail me. I’m looking forward to seeing everyone this summer in Arcola and I know we will all have a great time.

Cornbread

--------------------
Cornbread or Scott Lindley
CSL Studio
114 North Vine Street
Mt Pulaski IL 62548

Posts: 249 | From: Mt Pulaski | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott Lindley
Visitor
Member # 11386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scott Lindley   Email Scott Lindley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot to add this. If you are riding the rails, Amtark has stops in Champaign and Mattoon IL. If you need picked up please send me a message.

Thank You

[ January 09, 2012, 09:43 AM: Message edited by: Scott Lindley ]

--------------------
CSL Studio
114 North Vine Street
Mt Pulaski IL 62548

Posts: 249 | From: Mt Pulaski | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny Franks
Resident

Member # 588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny Franks   Email Sonny Franks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can hardly wait, Cornbread. To anyone who has not taken the opportunity to join in on Walldoggin', don't miss this. Talk to someone who's been and they'll tell you it's addicting. You will have more fun than you can imagine and leave with lots of new friends and a sublime sense of accomplishment......

--------------------
www.signcreations.net
Sonny Franks
Lilburn, GA
770-923-9933

Posts: 4115 | From: Lilburn, GA USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane Diaz
Resident

Member # 595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Jane Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are we there yet?!?

--------------------
Jane Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
628 W. Lincoln Ave. Pontiac, Il. 61764
815-844-7024
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 4102 | From: Pontiac, IL USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott Lindley
Visitor
Member # 11386

I have looked over the registration and it’s looking like Arcola is the place to be this summer. I have finished the count and we are at 73 painters at this time. We only have 3 and a half months before registration will close and the numbers are looking good. Thank you Walldog's

--------------------
CSL Studio
114 North Vine Street
Mt Pulaski IL 62548

Sunset Regall
Resident

Member # 11140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sunset Regall   Author's Homepage   Email Sunset Regall   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What Jane said!

--------------------
Sunset Regall
SUNSET DESIGNS
sunssette@gmail.com
www.sunsetsdesigns.com

Posts: 190 | From: chico, ca | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Curtis hammond
Visitor
Member # 2170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Curtis hammond   Email Curtis hammond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when is it?

--------------------
Leaper of Tall buildings.. If you find my posts divisive or otherwise snarky please ignore them. If you do not know how then PM me about it and I will demonstrate.

Posts: 5274 | From: Im a nowhere man | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane Diaz
Resident

Member # 595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Jane Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
June 20th - 24th. Register here.
http://thewalldogs.com/

--------------------
Jane Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
815-844-7024
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 4102 | From: Pontiac, IL USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Luck
Resident

Member # 5292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Luck   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Luck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like I'll be there on my birthday again. I can't think of a better present to myself! (23rd)
I hope I registered....Do you have me listed Cornbread??

Sign-cerely, Steve

--------------------
Steve Luck
Sign Magic Inc.
2718-b Grovelin
Godfrey, Illinois 62035
(618)466-9120
signmagic@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 870 | From: 2718-b Grovelin Godfrey, Illinois 62035 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott Lindley
Visitor
Member # 11386

Steve Luck is not signed up at this time. Get R Done Steve!

--------------------
CSL Studio
114 North Vine Street
Mt Pulaski IL 62548

Jane Diaz
Resident

Member # 595

And don't forget the LAWN RANGERS!!!

--------------------
Jane Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
815-844-7024
www.diazsignart.com

Steve Luck
Resident

Member # 5292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Luck   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Luck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Done. I'm in...ready to help wherever I'm needed.
Did I mention I'm left-handed and play well with others?

Sign-cerely, Steve

--------------------
Steve Luck
Sign Magic Inc.
2718-b Grovelin
Godfrey, Illinois 62035
(618)466-9120
signmagic@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 870 | From: 2718-b Grovelin Godfrey, Illinois 62035 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott Lindley
Visitor
Member # 11386

I think I need to post some pictures of the Lawn Rangers! I happy to say that I'm not only a Walldog but I'm a Lawn Ranger!

-

[ January 10, 2012, 09:55 AM: Message edited by: Scott Lindley ]

--------------------
CSL Studio
114 North Vine Street
Mt Pulaski IL 62548

Steve Luck
Resident

Member # 5292

Is it too late to withdraw my registration? Those Lawn Rangers look a little dangerous.... and confused!

Sign-cerely scared, Steve

--------------------
Steve Luck
Sign Magic Inc.
2718-b Grovelin
Godfrey, Illinois 62035
(618)466-9120
signmagic@sbcglobal.net

Sonny Franks
Resident

Member # 588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny Franks   Email Sonny Franks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like my kinda crowd - can they paint?

--------------------
www.signcreations.net
Sonny Franks
Lilburn, GA
770-923-9933

Posts: 4115 | From: Lilburn, GA USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie Lohmeyer
Visitor
Member # 2076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bernie Lohmeyer   Email Bernie Lohmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ME to Sonny...........Im ready...Lets paint

--------------------
Bernie Lohmeyer
Bernman Graphics
Osage City, KS

Posts: 268 | From: Osage City,Kansas U.S.A. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott Lindley
Visitor
Member # 11386

I'm not only a Walldog, but I'm also a Lawn Ranger. When we get to Arcola I will let you all check out my show mower.

-

--------------------
CSL Studio
114 North Vine Street
Mt Pulaski IL 62548

Scott Lindley
Visitor
Member # 11386

Walldogs we have a new web site for you all to check out. It has some great information about the event. The site will help keep you all up to date about the project and the schedule of actives. Walldog painters the schedule on the site is the General Information for the public. Our schedule will be posted later. www.arcolawalldogsproject.com

I had a question posted on the fan page on facebook about the Evening Meal for Purchase. Let me be clear! The Walldog's meals are taken care of. This web site is for the General public. It will give you a ideal of what is going on for your four plus days in Arcola.

If you need anything please contact me. cslstudio@comcast.net

Cornbread

[ February 11, 2012, 02:16 PM: Message edited by: Scott Lindley ]

--------------------
CSL Studio
114 North Vine Street
Mt Pulaski IL 62548

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!