Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Plymouth Walldog Slideshow

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Plymouth Walldog Slideshow
Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Grundy   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Grundy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We will be heading to Plymouth next week and doing the rounds 3 or 4 times a day. We'll be taking pictures as the murals progress and posting that daily progress in the form of a slideshow.

The link to the site where you can view them is..

Plymouth Slideshow

We look forward to meeting up with old friends and meeting new ones!! [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
Dave Grundy
retired in Chelem,Yucatan,Mexico/Hensall,Ontario,Canada
1-519-262-3651 Canada
011-52-1-999-102-2923 Mexico cell
1-226-785-8957 Canada/Mexico home

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Posts: 8875 | From: Chelem, Yucatan, Mexico/Hensall, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bill riedel
Resident

Member # 607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bill riedel   Author's Homepage   Email bill riedel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have taken on a BIG job Dave, you will make a lot of us very happy to have such a good record of the meet. Thank you.
Bill

--------------------
Bill Riedel
Riedel Sign Co., Inc.
15 Warren Street
Little Ferry, N.J. 07643
billsr@riedelsignco.com

Posts: 2953 | From: Little Ferry, New Jersey, USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Hulsey
Resident

Member # 128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don Hulsey   Email Don Hulsey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And you will make a lot more of us really happy getting to see what we can't see in person.

Thanks Dave! I look forward to checking this out daily.

--------------------
Don Hulsey
Strokes by DON signs
Utica, KY
270-275-9552
sbdsigns@aol.com

I've always been crazy... but it's kept me from going insane.

Posts: 2274 | From: Utica, KY U.S.A. | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane Diaz
Resident

Member # 595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Jane Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're gonna miss you silverbird!! And your lovely wife, Dora too!

--------------------
Jane Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
628 W. Lincoln Ave. Pontiac, Il. 61764
815-844-7024
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 4102 | From: Pontiac, IL USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Grundy   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Grundy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear you won't be there Don...I was looking forward to seeing you again!

Bill...I enjoy doing it. Can't climb scaffolding but I can wander around with the top down and take pictures and upload.

--------------------
Dave Grundy
1-519-262-3651 Canada

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Posts: 8875 | From: Chelem, Yucatan, Mexico/Hensall, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craig Sjoquist
Resident

Member # 4684

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craig Sjoquist   Author's Homepage   Email Craig Sjoquist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sure will be looking forward to reading and seeing thank you for sharing all ya can.

--------------------
Craig Sjoquist
http://www.592sign.net
3220 N.O.B.T
Orlando Fl. 407-592-7446 vikinwolf@gmail.com

Posts: 1588 | From: Orlando Fl. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay Allen
Resident

Member # 195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay Allen   Author's Homepage   Email Jay Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice of you to do that, Dave . . .

--------------------
Jay Allen
ShawCraft Sign Co.
Machesney Park, IL
jallen222@aol.com
http://www.shawcraft.com/

"The object of the superior man is truth."
-Confucius

Posts: 1285 | From: Machesney Park, IL, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete Payne

Member # 344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete Payne   Author's Homepage   Email Pete Payne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is nice, but the mental picture of Dave wandering around with his top down....

--------------------
Pete Payne
Willowlake Design/Canadian Signcrafters
Bayfield, ON

Canadian Signcrafters

Posts: 619 | From: Bayfield, ON Canada | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Debbie Karr
Visitor
Member # 11598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Debbie Karr   Author's Homepage   Email Debbie Karr       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, we had scaffolding delivered to each site today, ladders, tables, umbrellas... registration packets are ready, paint for each mural site is ready, extra supplies for each, coolers, bottled water, breakfast & lunches are lined up, panels are primed & mounted... mmm have I forgotten anything? Host families have guest artists, others have a hotel or will be camping! All we need now are the Walldogs!!! I'm ready & pumped, bring it on!!!

--------------------
Debbie Karr
Land’s End ARI
Artist/Illustrator

Posts: 45 | From: Florida/Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sunset Regall
Resident

Member # 11140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sunset Regall   Author's Homepage   Email Sunset Regall   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Debbie...It all sounds puuurrrrfect
You rock gurfren!

--------------------
Sunset Regall
SUNSET DESIGNS
sunssette@gmail.com
www.sunsetsdesigns.com

Posts: 190 | From: chico, ca | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barb. Shortreed

Member # 1730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barb. Shortreed   Email Barb. Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Dave...we really wish we could have been there, but it will be great to see the murals as they progress along.

--------------------
Barb Shortreed
144 Hill St. E.
Fergus, Ontario

Posts: 2375 | From: Fergus, Ont. | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erik Winkler
Visitor
Member # 9040

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Erik Winkler   Author's Homepage   Email Erik Winkler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to say: already I love the designs of this Walldog meet, can't wait to see the results!

--------------------
Erik Winkler
Dekoratie Studio Ferry Winkler
Stammerkamp 14
1112VH Diemen
Nederland
www.ferrywinkler.nl
www.schitterend.eu
Dekoratie Studio Ferry Winkler on facebook
Schitterend on facebook

Posts: 121 | From: Amsterdam Nederland Europe | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FranCisco Vargas
Deceased

Member # 145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FranCisco Vargas   Author's Homepage   Email FranCisco Vargas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess Dave is on his way, and didn't have time to repost. Since on his site is only my rough, here is the plan of the final, going to be a little tough because of distance between a building and wall. but hope all goes well...

-

--------------------
aka:Cisco the "Traveling Millennium Sign Artist"
http://www.franciscovargas.com
Fresno, CA 93703
559 252-0935
"to live life, is to love life, a sign of no life, is a sign of no love"...Cisco 12'98

Posts: 3576 | From: Fresno, Ca, the great USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barb. Shortreed

Member # 1730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barb. Shortreed   Email Barb. Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Cisco...looks great and I've got it uploaded

Deri & Kelly dropped in yesterday morning on there way to Plymouth so they are probably there
now.

Really looking forward to seeing the slide show
Dave.

Wish we were with you all.

--------------------
Barb Shortreed
144 Hill St. E.
Fergus, Ontario

Posts: 2375 | From: Fergus, Ont. | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Susan Banasky
Resident

Member # 1164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Susan Banasky   Email Susan Banasky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dave, thanks for keeping us connected.
Wish I could be there in person too....
am looking forward to your post.

--------------------
Susan Banasky
Source Signs
Nanaimo, British Columbia
sourcesigns@shaw.ca

When in need....go directly to the "Source"!

Proud Supporter of this "Knowledge Network"!

Posts: 1323 | From: Nanaimo, B.C. Canada | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neil D. Butler
Resident

Member # 661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neil D. Butler   Email Neil D. Butler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to attend one of these meets someday..But looking forward to seeing the progress on that site Dave so kindly put together.

--------------------
"Keep Positive"

SIGNS1st.
Neil Butler
Paradise, NF

Posts: 6277 | From: St. John's NF Canada | Registered: Mar 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

We arrived in Plymouth at 10:30 this morning. Got settled into our motel room early!!!

We did our first drive around after registration and so far Cisco has a huge head start. His mural was the only one with patterns on the background and Deri was busy mixing up paint.

Basically we have pioctures of all the blank backgrounds (except Cisco's)

After that first run and finding our way around we set up a more logical route to follow. Heading out now to check on any further progress but I doubt there will be any until after tonight's projecting.

I rained hard in the area last night, hoping that tonight is not a repeat!

I will be uploading what I have in a couple of hours.

--------------------
Dave Grundy
1-519-262-3651 Canada

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

Just got back from the second tour. Sonny is starting to splash some paint, Borders and stuff, I guess he will have wait for nightfall to project images.

Currently starting the slideshow presentations. It's been a year since I did this last and I remember the frustration from last year getting the process down pat!!

Please be patient.

--------------------
Dave Grundy
1-519-262-3651 Canada

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

Slideshows are all up and running now. Not too much to look at right now though, mostly blank walls!!!

If the weather co-operates tonight there should be lots of action tomorrow!!!

--------------------
Dave Grundy
1-519-262-3651 Canada

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Bernie Lohmeyer
Visitor
Member # 2076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bernie Lohmeyer   Email Bernie Lohmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAVE you go thanks wish I could be there..........

--------------------
Bernie Lohmeyer
Bernman Graphics
Osage City, KS

Posts: 268 | From: Osage City,Kansas U.S.A. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
W. R. Pickett
Visitor
Member # 3842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for W. R. Pickett   Email W. R. Pickett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dave, of the five I clicked on, none had anything but a scroll bar.

--------------------
WR Pickett
Richmond, Va.

Posts: 1955 | From: Richmond, Va. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duncan Wilkie
Resident

Member # 132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Wilkie   Author's Homepage   Email Duncan Wilkie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Dave. You've taken on a big job. It is much appreciated.

--------------------
Duncan Wilkie
aka signdog
http://www.comsign.ca
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posts: 4351 | From: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce Brickman
Visitor
Member # 8180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce Brickman   Author's Homepage   Email Bruce Brickman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bump

--------------------
Bruce Brickman
Art & Sign
503-351-4205
www.brucebrickman.com

Posts: 660 | From: Oregon | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FranCisco Vargas
Deceased

Member # 145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FranCisco Vargas   Author's Homepage   Email FranCisco Vargas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dave, great job man!! loved the slide show, very cool!

--------------------
aka:Cisco the "Traveling Millennium Sign Artist"
http://www.franciscovargas.com
Fresno, CA 93703
559 252-0935
"to live life, is to love life, a sign of no life, is a sign of no love"...Cisco 12'98

Posts: 3576 | From: Fresno, Ca, the great USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deri Russell
Resident

Member # 119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deri Russell   Author's Homepage   Email Deri Russell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent job Dave Grundy. Tip of the hat man.

--------------------
Deri Russell
Wildwood Signs
Hanover, Ontario

You're just jealous 'cause the little voices only talk to me.

Posts: 1904 | From: Hanover, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Judy Grossman
Visitor
Member # 235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Judy Grossman   Author's Homepage   Email Judy Grossman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bravo Dave! Big job...well done! Thanks for all your hard work.

--------------------
Judy Grossman
JG Signs & Designs
226 W. Jackson St.
Sonora, CA 95370

Posts: 207 | From: Sonora, CA, USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!