Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Walldogs Schedule

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Walldogs Schedule
Scott Lindley
Visitor
Member # 11386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scott Lindley   Email Scott Lindley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
Cornbread or Scott Lindley
CSL Studio
114 North Vine Street
Mt Pulaski IL 62548

Posts: 249 | From: Mt Pulaski | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duncan Wilkie
Resident

Member # 132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Wilkie   Author's Homepage   Email Duncan Wilkie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bravo Cornbread. That's a fine schedule of events for we Walldog brothers and sisters to enjoy. You and your Danville organizing committee are really on top of it. I can't wait to meet you all.

--------------------
Duncan Wilkie
aka signdog
http://www.comsign.ca
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posts: 4350 | From: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan Sawatzky
Resident

Member # 88

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan Sawatzky   Author's Homepage   Email Dan Sawatzky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
22 days until DANville!

-grampa dan

--------------------
Dan Sawatzky
Imagination Corporation
Yarrow, British Columbia
dan@imaginationcorporation.com
http://www.imaginationcorporation.com

Being a grampa is one of the the most wonderful things in the world!!!

Posts: 8738 | From: Yarrow, B.C. Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott Lindley
Visitor
Member # 11386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scott Lindley   Email Scott Lindley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Air Force Band is iffy now. Anne the Hometown Dog sent me a message late last night. I think they have a back-up plan. I will try and keep you all up to date.

--------------------
CSL Studio
114 North Vine Street
Mt Pulaski IL 62548

Posts: 249 | From: Mt Pulaski | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David C. Petri
Visitor
Member # 6645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David C. Petri   Email David C. Petri       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scott, you are to be commended. That was an incredible amount of coordinating and organizing in a short amount of time, using what you've been dealt over the last couple of months. Proud of you,buddy! Dan...quit counting! you're giving me the jitters! Duncan,I promise I won't get you mixed up with Dennis Raap!(even though the resemblance is close! or was in 2005.)

--------------------
David C. Petri
Flying Peach Custom Paint
Green Bay, WI 54302
cell 920-246-7821

Posts: 79 | From: Green Bay, WI | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Judy Grossman
Visitor
Member # 235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Judy Grossman   Author's Homepage   Email Judy Grossman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay Scott and Danville!
Quick question...
Sunset, Alicia and I are drivin' in on Wed.(that's right...girls road trip...LOOK OUT!), late afternoon. We're gonna need to know here the dinner is that night, cuz we may have to drive directly there to make it on time. Address for the dinnerlocation, please and thank you, Scott.

--------------------
Judy Grossman
JG Signs & Designs
226 W. Jackson St.
Sonora, CA 95370

Posts: 207 | From: Sonora, CA, USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott Lindley
Visitor
Member # 11386

I will get a map made up to show everyone how to get to the boat club. Then I will post it for all of you.

[ July 21, 2010, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: Scott Lindley ]

--------------------
CSL Studio
114 North Vine Street
Mt Pulaski IL 62548

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!