Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Old Paint - Still Alive & Kickin'

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Old Paint - Still Alive & Kickin'
Sonny Franks
Resident

Member # 588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny Franks   Email Sonny Franks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I lettered a van in Pensacola this week and decided to drop in on Old Paint because we haven't heard from him since his exile. He's alive and kickin', a gentleman farmer tending his garden. Here he is next to his tractor - and yes, he's wearing his THONG.....

-

Totally off-topic, but I felt compelled to describe a conversation Peggy and I had on the way home today while listening to the song "Roundabout" by Yes on the radio -

Peg: "Who's this?"
Me: "Who?" (I was driving and didn't know what her question was about)
Peg: "The Who?"
Me: "No, Yes"
Peg: "Well is it or isn't it?"
Me: "No"
Peg: "Okay, then who is it?"
Me: "Yes"
Peg: "I'm about to slap you silly"

--------------------
www.signcreations.net
Sonny Franks
Lilburn, GA
770-923-9933

Posts: 4115 | From: Lilburn, GA USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim Moser
Visitor
Member # 6526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jim Moser   Email Jim Moser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who's on first ?

--------------------
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain !
Jim Moser Design
13342 C Grass Valley Ave.
Grass Valley, Ca. 95945
530-273-7615 jwmoser@att.net

Posts: 488 | From: Grass Valley, Ca. | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobbie Rochow
Resident

Member # 3341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobbie Rochow   Email Bobbie Rochow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you're ok OP. if you are out there watch'in! You still look the same!

That was pretty good Sonny! I haven't heard that song in a while...

--------------------
The Word in Signs
Bobbie Rochow
Jamestown, PA 16134

724-927-6471

thewordinsigns@alltel.net

Posts: 3485 | From: Jamestown, PA 16134 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Faig
Visitor
Member # 6104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Faig   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Faig   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Owwww, my eyes!....

--------------------
Mike
gatlinburg Sign Crafters

Posts: 1051 | From: Gatlinburg, TN | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Jantz
Resident

Member # 6137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Jantz   Author's Homepage   Email Jon Jantz       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a big ole hunk of veggy-eatin' lovin' right there..... gotta get by there to see him soon.

--------------------
Jon Jantz
Snappysign.com
jjantz21@gmail.com
http://www.allcw.com

Posts: 3395 | From: Atmore, AL | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stein Saether
Resident

Member # 430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stein Saether   Email stein Saether       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come back Joe

--------------------
Stein Saether
GullSkilt AS
Trondheim

Posts: 1183 | From: Trondheim Norway | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wayne Webb
Resident

Member # 1124

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Wayne Webb   Author's Homepage   Email Wayne Webb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sonny Franks:
.....next to his tractor - and yes, he's wearing his THONG.....

and we do appreciate that.......
[Thanks]

--------------------
Wayne Webb
Webb Signworks
Chipley, FL
wayne@webbsignworks.com

Posts: 7403 | From: Chipley,Florida,United States | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Harding
Resident

Member # 108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Harding   Author's Homepage   Email David Harding   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seeing Dan with his John Deere is easier on the eyes than OP with the Kubota. It must be the tractors...

--------------------
David Harding
A Sign of Excellence
Carrollton, TX

Posts: 5084 | From: Carrollton, TX, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wayne Webb
Resident

Member # 1124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wayne Webb   Author's Homepage   Email Wayne Webb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's because green is a cool color....and orange is too warm
yeah..that's it

--------------------
Wayne Webb
Webb Signworks
Chipley, FL
wayne@webbsignworks.com

Posts: 7403 | From: Chipley,Florida,United States | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny Franks
Resident

Member # 588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny Franks   Email Sonny Franks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, that's gotta be it Wayne.
btw, you and Jon were both on my list of people to drop in on if time allowed. Next trip for sure......

--------------------
www.signcreations.net
Sonny Franks
Lilburn, GA
770-923-9933

Posts: 4115 | From: Lilburn, GA USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dale Feicke
Resident

Member # 767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dale Feicke   Email Dale Feicke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like he needs to get rid of that tractor and get a Push Mower.

Gotta take care of that ticker, Joe!!!

--------------------
Dale Feicke Grafix
714 East St.
Mendenhall, MS 39114

"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me."

Posts: 2963 | From: Mendenhall, MS | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Peach
Resident

Member # 2620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Peach   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Peach   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and maybe a bra or bikini top! AHHHHHHHHHHHH my eyes!

--------------------
Bob & Marcia Peach
Peach Signs Inc
Sandwich, MA
rpeach9828@aol.com

Posts: 1020 | From: Sandwich, MA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ed Gregorowicz
Visitor
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ed Gregorowicz   Email Ed Gregorowicz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe that the correct term is "Daddaries"...

Well, I mean, women have "Mammaries", right????

--------------------
Ed
The Signwerks
1951 SR 254 Orangeville, Pa.

Posts: 199 | From: Orangeville, Pa. USA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frank Magoo
Resident

Member # 3950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frank Magoo   Email Frank Magoo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women wear bras Ed!!! [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor]

And for the life of me, I don't see the speedo, looks like tacky-khaki shorts to me...probably from Sears or Wally World... [Rolling On The Floor]

[Cool]

--------------------
Frank Magoo,
Magoo's-Las Vegas; fmagoo@netzero.com
"the only easy day was yesterday"

Posts: 2365 | From: Las Vegas, Nv. | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Si Allen
Resident

Member # 420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Si Allen   Email Si Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That picture is NOT Politically Correct!

It should be:

-

--------------------
Si Allen #562
La Mirada, CA. USA

(714) 521-4810

si.allen on Skype

siallen@dslextreme.com

"SignPainters do It with Longer Strokes!"

Never mess with your profile while in a drunken stupor!!!

Brushasaurus on Chat

Posts: 8827 | From: La Mirada, CA, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Lovelady
Resident

Member # 2540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris Lovelady   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have been absent awhile...what happened, why did he get exiled!!!

Lovelady

--------------------
"We have been making house calls since 1992"

Chris Lovelady
Vital Signs

NOW WITH 2 LOCATIONS!
Tallahassee, Florida
Thomasville, Ga.

www.vitalsignsllc.com
1-850-893-0674

Posts: 707 | From: Tallahassee, Florida | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ed Gregorowicz
Visitor
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ed Gregorowicz   Email Ed Gregorowicz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Si Allen:
That picture is NOT Politically Correct!

It should be:

-

[Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor]

--------------------
Ed
The Signwerks
1951 SR 254 Orangeville, Pa.

Posts: 199 | From: Orangeville, Pa. USA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny Franks
Resident

Member # 588

After that embellishment, it's probably a good thing he's in exile.......

--------------------
www.signcreations.net
Sonny Franks
Lilburn, GA
770-923-9933

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!