Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Some sad news for our Letterhead and Walldog family.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Some sad news for our Letterhead and Walldog family.
Jay Allen
Resident

Member # 195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay Allen   Author's Homepage   Email Jay Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy, I hate this part . . .

Just got this email from Steve Estes brother, Dave:

Good Morning Friends,
A quick note to inform you that Steven's wife, Gloria, passed away this morning (Sunday, April 25th) at 7:00 a.m. On behalf of my Brother, his family & Gloria's family, I thank each of you for all of your thoughts & prayers.

Her services will be held at Sharon Baptist Church in Mayfield, KY. As soon as all arrangements are known I will let you know.
Again, thank you,
David 'Herb' Estes

--------------------
Jay Allen
ShawCraft Sign Co.
Machesney Park, IL
jallen222@aol.com
http://www.shawcraft.com/

"The object of the superior man is truth."
-Confucius

Posts: 1285 | From: Machesney Park, IL, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FranCisco Vargas
Deceased

Member # 145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FranCisco Vargas   Author's Homepage   Email FranCisco Vargas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn bro, that is sad news. She was such a nice lady and a great artist. I was glad to have seen her again in Pontiac. My prayers and condolences go out to Steve and family...

--------------------
aka:Cisco the "Traveling Millennium Sign Artist"
http://www.franciscovargas.com
Fresno, CA 93703
559 252-0935
"to live life, is to love life, a sign of no life, is a sign of no love"...Cisco 12'98

Posts: 3576 | From: Fresno, Ca, the great USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donna in BC
Resident

Member # 130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donna in BC   Author's Homepage   Email Donna in BC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Frown] My sincerest condolences to the loved ones left behind.

--------------------
Donna Williams
Funky Junk Interiors
Yarrow, BC Canada
donna@funkyjunkinteriors.net

~ Check out the newest junk at ~ http://funkyjunkinteriors.net/

Posts: 5630 | From: Yarrow, BC Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom & Kathy Durham
Resident

Member # 776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom & Kathy Durham   Email Tom & Kathy Durham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great lady, a great lady indeed. Her positive attitude and warm smile brighten the lives of all. How blessed Steve and all of us to have had her in our family.

--------------------
Tom & Kathy Durham
House Springs, MO

Posts: 654 | From: House Springs, MO | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Judy Pate
Resident

Member # 237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Judy Pate   Email Judy Pate   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry, my condolences go out to all family & friends. Praying for God's comfort and peace during this time.
Judy

--------------------
Judy Pate
Signs By Judy
Albany, Georgia USA
229-435-6824

Live simply...Love generously...Care deeply...Speak kindly...Leave the rest to God.

Posts: 2621 | From: Albany,GA,USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Diaz
Resident

Member # 2549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was indeed a great lady -- warm & loving, talented & fun and she was a classy gal but she got right in there and rolled up her sleeves when she was painting. We knew her time was near and we're all thankful her suffering is over.

God Bless Gloria! Our condolences go out to Gloria's children, Steve and the Estes clan. Steve said the kids were all at her side when she departed.

--------------------
Bill Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
Pontiac IL
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 2107 | From: Pontiac, IL | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bill riedel
Resident

Member # 607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bill riedel   Author's Homepage   Email bill riedel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was lucky to have dined with Steve and his wife while in Pontiac. She had a very warm personality, we all will miss her. Steve was lucky to have had such a fine lady.
Bill

--------------------
Bill Riedel
Riedel Sign Co., Inc.
15 Warren Street
Little Ferry, N.J. 07643
billsr@riedelsignco.com

Posts: 2953 | From: Little Ferry, New Jersey, USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barb. Shortreed

Member # 1730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barb. Shortreed   Email Barb. Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear this news.
Please accept our condolences.

--------------------
Barb Shortreed
144 Hill St. E.
Fergus, Ontario

Posts: 2376 | From: Fergus, Ont. | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymond Chapman   Author's Homepage   Email Raymond Chapman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sad news...but free of pain now. My prayers to family and friends. May peace be with you.

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas
chapmanstudio@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 6306 | From: Temple, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane Diaz
Resident

Member # 595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Jane Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bill & I are planning to be there and I think Hulseys and Durhams are coming too.
INFORMATION:
Arrangements are being handled by Byrn Funeral Home, Mayfield, KY
All Visitation, Services & Burial will be at Sharon Baptist Church,
3586 Kentucky Hwy 303 .. Mayfield, KY 42066
(270) 247-8331 ... www.sharonbaptist.com

Tuesday VISITATION: 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Wednesday FUNERAL SERVICE: 11:00 a.m.
Burial will follow in the Sharon Baptist Cemetery behind the church house.
Steven said there is to be a luncheon following the services there at the church.

--------------------
Jane Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
628 W. Lincoln Ave. Pontiac, Il. 61764
815-844-7024
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 4102 | From: Pontiac, IL USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny Franks
Resident

Member # 588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny Franks   Email Sonny Franks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry to hear this - my condolences to Steve and his family......

--------------------
www.signcreations.net
Sonny Franks
Lilburn, GA
770-923-9933

Posts: 4115 | From: Lilburn, GA USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deb Fowler
Resident

Member # 1039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deb Fowler   Email Deb Fowler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MY heartfelt condolences, we will sadly miss Gloria, I met her in Lincoln and was truly impacted by her warmness and knowledge. I'll always remember her by her flowers she painted on he field on the mural as the train was arriving...

that was before she knew she was ill and her love and talent just brightened up a picture of a train to bring the entire experience to life. She was just so very kind as well.

--------------------
Deb Fowler

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible - Walt Disney (1901-1966)

Posts: 5373 | From: Loves Park, Illinois | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David C. Petri
Visitor
Member # 6645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David C. Petri   Email David C. Petri       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so sorry for your loss. My condolences go out to your families...Remember all the good times! I'm glad I got to know her, a very talented, warm and kind lady. Be strong, Steve.

--------------------
David C. Petri
Flying Peach Custom Paint
Green Bay, WI 54302
cell 920-246-7821

Posts: 79 | From: Green Bay, WI | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nancie W. Phillips
Resident

Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nancie W. Phillips   Author's Homepage   Email Nancie W. Phillips   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! I'm so sorry to hear that. I never had the pleasure of meeting Gloria, but I heard that the was a real sweetheart. My prayers are with you, Steve.

--------------------
Nancie W. Phillips
White Dove Painting Studio
74 Dacula Road,
Dacula, GA 30019
678-887-3339

www.nanciephillips.com

"Three words describe life...'It goes on'"- Robert Frost

Posts: 919 | From: Metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craig Sjoquist
Resident

Member # 4684

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craig Sjoquist   Author's Homepage   Email Craig Sjoquist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sad news indeed, my condolences to family and friends.

--------------------
Craig Sjoquist
http://www.592sign.net
3220 N.O.B.T
Orlando Fl. 407-592-7446 vikinwolf@gmail.com

Posts: 1588 | From: Orlando Fl. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!