Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » prayers for Frank (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: prayers for Frank
Kissymatina
Resident

Member # 2028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kissymatina   Author's Homepage   Email Kissymatina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Amy. Glad to hear Magoo is on the road to recovery.

--------------------
Chris Welker
Wildfire Signs
Indiana, Pa

Posts: 4254 | From: Indiana, PA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gene Golden
Resident

Member # 3934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gene Golden   Author's Homepage   Email Gene Golden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speedy recovery Frank.

--------------------
Gene Golden
Gettysburg Signs
Gettysburg PA 17325 717-334-0200
genegolden@gettysburgsigns.com

"Art is knowing when to stop."

Posts: 1578 | From: Gettysburg, PA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Radoff
Visitor
Member # 4972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Radoff   Author's Homepage   Email Sam Radoff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frank,
hope that you get better , remember the the vegas days , hope that will put a smile on your face , talk to you soon

your old friend

yosemite sam

--------------------
Sam Radoff
yosemite sam's auto art
3623 springer
519-652-6956
yosemite@execulnk.com

Posts: 52 | From: Delaware, Ont. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevin Finlay
Resident

Member # 2159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevin Finlay   Author's Homepage   Email Bevin Finlay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been off the board for a few days. Here's wishing you a speedy recovery Frank.
Your in my thoughts.

Bevin

--------------------
www.bevinfinlay.com

Bevin Finlay
Artistry & Design
autoartist@bevinfinlay.com

Posts: 477 | From: Mid-Western Ontario | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donald Thompson
Resident

Member # 3726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donald Thompson   Author's Homepage   Email Donald Thompson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got back into town and saw this.
Glad to hear that you are getting better Frank.
I will continue to pray for you, since you still have some recovering to do. Never have had the pleasure to meet you, but you seem like a strong willed person that will get through this.

--------------------
Donald Thompson
#1 Sign Designs
580 Templeton Rd.
Laurens,SC 29360
864-682-7810
1signdesigns@backroads.net
www.1signdesigns.com

Posts: 1525 | From: Laurens, SC | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nancie W. Phillips
Resident

Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nancie W. Phillips   Author's Homepage   Email Nancie W. Phillips   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got in from being out of town too. Sad news, but I'm glad to see you're on the mend, Frank. I pray for continued strength and improvement.

--------------------
Nancie W. Phillips
White Dove Painting Studio
74 Dacula Road,
Dacula, GA 30019
678-887-3339

www.nanciephillips.com

"Three words describe life...'It goes on'"- Robert Frost

Posts: 919 | From: Metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Baird
Resident

Member # 3495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Baird   Email Terry Baird   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry to here about this Frank... Josh and I will keep you in our prayers

--------------------
Terry Baird
Baird Signs
3484 West Lake Rd.
Canandaigua, NY 14424

Posts: 790 | From: Canandaigua, New York | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Burns
Visitor
Member # 268

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Bob Burns   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Burns   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HANG IN THERE PAL!

--------------------
Bob Burns

www.vondutch.freeservers.com

Posts: 2121 | From: Prescott, Arizona, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawud Shaheed
Visitor
Member # 5719

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawud Shaheed   Author's Homepage   Email Dawud Shaheed       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Frank,
what don't kill you, makes you stronger. I'm sure you'll snap back and be better than ever.

--------------------
Dawud Shaheed
Sign Scientist
Durham (triangle area) N.C
919 685 7641
signscientist@aol.com
www.signscientist.com

Posts: 1158 | From: durham (triangle area) NC | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deb Fowler
Resident

Member # 1039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deb Fowler   Email Deb Fowler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Frank,
I've been unable to post, but glad you are back at home. The Master of Physicians is giving you another chance. Scotty really needs you! He's your bud. Take care and know we all love you; you're a great guy and artist, but a friend to many, many people.
Feel better.

--------------------
Deb Fowler

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible - Walt Disney (1901-1966)

Posts: 5373 | From: Loves Park, Illinois | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frank Magoo
Resident

Member # 3950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frank Magoo   Email Frank Magoo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First off, a hearty thank you, your voices of concern and prayers have evidently worked, I'm on the mend, again...

Talk about a blindside!!! Here I was, in the Utah mtns., enjoying myself, away from current problems in new digs and BAM!!!!!!!!! To the floor or seat as it were, HEART ATTACK!!!

Sneaky little bugger too!!! No warning, nothing...brush I was holding ended up on paper I'd laid down to catch any potential paint droppings (I was doing dash on really nice '56 BelAir and didn't want to end up buying owner new rug, so I laid out paper), good thing...and all I really remember w/any clarity at all is asking for a couple of aspirins when finally discovered, (had just finished conversation w/good bud, Coop; when it struck, he was first to me as I recall) Good thing I thought it was a high blood pressure attack and took the aspirin...the rest is foggy till later that nite at hospital when full effect of all the drugs they inserted into me, caught up and left me purging for over a half hour, funtime in the ol' town tonite for sure!!!! And no Boone, it wasn't as good smelling as the mush melon was, lol...

It was at hospital that true gravity of what had happened came to light for me...doctor sat and explained what had just happened and how many more of these I can afford to have...that answer was, not many...it seems I'm suffering for whatever reasons, from a irregular heart rhtymia...at one time, my heart exceeded 200 beats a minute...I was literally bouncing up and down on table in triache...the drugs put a stop to that, boy did they!!! It's a very strange sensation when ones heart is stopped and restarted, very strange...

Then, it happened again here because of a meds problem...if I'm being a little evasive here, bear w/me as I'm having to practice my new way of life in everyway...I can't afford to get upset about anything!!! So the less said on that subject, maybe the longer I'll live...and yes, I know that it's all hinged from this moment on, to the health of the heart...how I take care of it from now on, dictates how long it will last, full well knowing I've damaged it pretty good and a life w/o controversesy is now my creedo...

My days thus far are being spent, relaxing, ok, being lazy, happy? lol And must admit that it's not something that's coming naturally, it's hard being lazy...BUT!!! Too much and the little frog in back of throat starts his little war dance, first sign I'm in trouble again, so I back off and let it subside some before continuing w/chores or whatever...no work, not yet, don't trust myself to drive, yet...I'm just spending my days as if I was a billionaire...suppose the cavalier attitude will disappear at first sign of a bill in mailbox, then I'm going to wish I had the money billionaires have...lol

I'm really beat but need to acknowledge my nephews wife, Amy...Lord thank you for such a caring angel, w/o her here during second attack, I'm afraid the outcome would have been different...within 4 hours of getting the news, she was here, lock, stock and barrel and her 3 yr. old daughter, giving orders, taking orders, doing this, doing that, she just flat took over!!! And in a way that all respected her, even doctor ignored immediate family requirements w/her, of course he had no choice, like I said, she TOOK over!!! Ran all the errands, did all the research for the VA hospital I may be headed for, we'll see...I now know why my nephew married her, she's a jewel!!! God bless you Amy!!! Now, where'd you put the jelly???

Boy I'm tired, from last paragraph to this one, I just took a cat nap on keyboard, guess I should conclude now, thanks all, greatly appreciate concern expressed, I'll stay in touch thou I may be moving around alot now, different places of care and all that, you know...I'd love to thank each and everyone of you, but don't have the energy today, maybe tommorrow, nite.....

Frank/Scotty

ps-got to love Scotty, he hasn't left my side since Utah, thank you staff and Amy for setting that up, his presence means the world to me...(they even gave him a BATH!!! yup, he used the B word-lol)

[Cool]

--------------------
Frank Magoo,
Magoo's-Las Vegas; fmagoo@netzero.com
"the only easy day was yesterday"

Posts: 2365 | From: Las Vegas, Nv. | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jake snow
Resident

Member # 5889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jake snow   Author's Homepage   Email jake snow       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Magoo!!!! Glad to see your words again bro. You are one hell of a guy Maggo, with the cards you have been delt in the past couple years, most would have been hangin in a tree by now. You are inspirations to all of in many many ways. Take it easy brother. I see you slngin paint again soon.... [Wink] [Applause]

--------------------
Snow's Sign Works
865-908-0076
snowman@planetc.com
www.snowsigns.com

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Posts: 1640 | From: Sevierville, TN | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Boone
Deceased

Member # 308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Boone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eat some clams...relax

--------------------
Michael Boone
Sign Painter
5828 Buerman Rd.Sodus,NY 14551

Posts: 3223 | From: Sodus,NY,USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alan Johnson
Visitor
Member # 2513

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alan Johnson   Author's Homepage   Email Alan Johnson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Frank you old buzzard you better get better and make another road trip out east and stay here at the rest home for wayward pinstripers. Our prayers are with you brother. MAINTAIN AJ

--------------------
Alan Johnson
Alan Johnson Grafix
Blairstown, NJ
[URL=http://www.alanjohnsongrafix.com]

Posts: 261 | From: Blairstown, NJ | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ian Stewart-Koster
Resident

Member # 3500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ian Stewart-Koster   Author's Homepage   Email Ian Stewart-Koster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back Frank, and keep well!

--------------------
"Stewey" on chat

"...there are no limits when you aim for perfection..." Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Posts: 7014 | From: Highgrove via Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Si Allen
Resident

Member # 420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Si Allen   Email Si Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya old malingerer....glad to see that you are still alive.

Get that cell phone charged up and give me a call.

[Group Hug]

--------------------
Si Allen #562
La Mirada, CA. USA

(714) 521-4810

si.allen on Skype

siallen@dslextreme.com

"SignPainters do It with Longer Strokes!"

Never mess with your profile while in a drunken stupor!!!

Brushasaurus on Chat

Posts: 8831 | From: La Mirada, CA, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deb Fowler
Resident

Member # 1039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deb Fowler   Email Deb Fowler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Frank,
Si needs you to charge him up too; give him that call...
my dad always said: don't sweat the small stuff: I'm still trying to get that down pat too. [Smile] Welcome back! [Group Hug]

--------------------
Deb Fowler

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible - Walt Disney (1901-1966)

Posts: 5373 | From: Loves Park, Illinois | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for old paint   Email old paint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nows my chance............to kick youre butt))))))
it would have to be some time i have between VA APPOINTMENTS))))))))))
iam so glad youre well my freind. old age aint for woosies. i just had another surgury june 5th for bladder cancer. all is good, just the damn tumors keep comin back ever 3-4 months. they go in and remove em.
when ya feel up to it call me....

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519
BEWARE THE TRUTH.....YOU MAY NOT LIKE WHAT YOU FIND

Posts: 11582 | From: pensacola, fl. usa | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alicia B. Jennings
Resident

Member # 1272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alicia B. Jennings   Email Alicia B. Jennings   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to hear that you're on the mend. Your poor little ticker seems to be be having a hard time keeping up with a big personality like you. Aye, Frank!

--------------------
Signs by Alicia Jennings (Mudflap Girl)
Tacoma, WA
Since 1987
Have Lipstick, will travel.

Posts: 3820 | From: Tacoma, WA. U.S.A. | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sal Cabrera
Visitor
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sal Cabrera   Author's Homepage   Email Sal Cabrera   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to hear that you're on the road to recovery Frank.
Welcome back! and TAKE CARE !

--------------------
Sal Cabrera
Signs By Sal
New Freedom , PA

The goal of Yesterday will be the Stating Point of Tomorrow!

Posts: 686 | From: New Freedom , PA US | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ron Costa
Resident

Member # 3366

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ron Costa   Author's Homepage   Email Ron Costa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
200bpm? shucks I been to 220 when the defib kicked in, and still concious! Hang tough ol boy. It's all mechanical from here on out.

--------------------
Ron Costa Sign and Design
28 Ingerson Road
Jefferson, NH 0358

Posts: 620 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FranCisco Vargas
Deceased

Member # 145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FranCisco Vargas   Author's Homepage   Email FranCisco Vargas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Frank, glad to see you're back now it time to just cruise...

--------------------
aka:Cisco the "Traveling Millennium Sign Artist"
http://www.franciscovargas.com
Fresno, CA 93703
559 252-0935
"to live life, is to love life, a sign of no life, is a sign of no love"...Cisco 12'98

Posts: 3576 | From: Fresno, Ca, the great USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Len Mort
Resident

Member # 7030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Len Mort   Author's Homepage   Email Len Mort       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frank
My Cyber friend, it's so good to read your words again.
Trust in the Lord, for He is good and will come to your side at your call.
Pax Vobis, Peace be with you, my friend.

--------------------
Len Mort
Signmaker1.com
11 Juniper Drive
Millbury, MA
508-865-2382
"A Good Business Sign, is A Sign of Good Business"(1957)

Posts: 811 | From: Millbury, Ma | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!