Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Road trippin to Mass Mayhem who's on the way?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Road trippin to Mass Mayhem who's on the way?
mike meyer
Visitor
Member # 542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike meyer   Author's Homepage   Email mike meyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be a harbored fugitive at Finest Kind Signs in Pawcatuck-Mystic-Waverly COnnecticut and RHode Island, the week of May 27-31...(I always drive my van to Chapaquitick when I'm in the neightborhood ...Looks like TEDDY KENNEDY will be in the hospital [Eek!] so I'll have to take his place!)

Cam's got some work he needs a hand with....then I'll take in Mass Mayhem 8!!!!
I'm lookin for a Yankee stadium maybe Fenway park visit in there somewhere [I Don t Know] ....also I want to see the big apple...Ronan paint factory,SNL, Letterman, naked cowboy at Times Square,get propsitioned by a 42nd street hooker [Rolling On The Floor] ,find some ghost walls, then stop in to Pittsburgh and see "Sid the kid" hoist up the CUP in Steeltown!

Who's out there?

--------------------
Mike Meyer Sign Painter
189 1st Ave n P.O. Box 3
Mazeppa, Mn 55956

We are not selling, we are staying here in Mazeppa....we cannot re-create what we have here....not in another lifetime! SO Here we are!!!!!!!

www.mikemeyersigns.com

Posts: 3617 | From: Mazeppa, Mn usa | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cam Bortz
Visitor
Member # 55

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cam Bortz   Email Cam Bortz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So what does this call for?

SHOE SHOW, BABY, SHOE SHOW!!!!!!! [Applause] [Rolling On The Floor] [Applause] [Big Grin] [Applause]

--------------------
"A wise man concerns himself with the truth, not with what people believe." - Aristotle

Cam Bortz
Finest Kind Signs
Pondside Iron works
256 S. Broad St.
Pawcatuck, Ct. 06379
"Award winning Signs since 1988"

Posts: 3051 | From: Pawcatuck,Connecticut USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike meyer
Visitor
Member # 542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike meyer   Author's Homepage   Email mike meyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheaters, Providence, needs some new parking lot signs, we better go check it out.....sales call...routine.

--------------------
Mike Meyer Sign Painter
189 1st Ave n P.O. Box 3
Mazeppa, Mn 55956

We are not selling, we are staying here in Mazeppa....we cannot re-create what we have here....not in another lifetime! SO Here we are!!!!!!!

www.mikemeyersigns.com

Posts: 3617 | From: Mazeppa, Mn usa | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Kaschak
Resident

Member # 3146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Kaschak   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Kaschak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike,

What route are you taking?

Peace,
Bob

--------------------
"The 3-4 minute mark of "Freewill" by Rush.

Bob Kaschak
Artisan Sign And Design
Peru New York

Posts: 1873 | From: Upstate NY | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike meyer
Visitor
Member # 542

Bob

I-80 then 95 up to Connecticut....Where is Peru NY?

--------------------
Mike Meyer Sign Painter
189 1st Ave n P.O. Box 3
Mazeppa, Mn 55956

www.mikemeyersigns.com

Bob Kaschak
Resident

Member # 3146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Kaschak   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Kaschak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About 70 miles south of Montreal (2 1/2 north of Albany NY) Right near VT.

(I'm too far away from everyone) ha ha

Safe travels.

--------------------
"The 3-4 minute mark of "Freewill" by Rush.

Bob Kaschak
Artisan Sign And Design
Peru New York

Posts: 1873 | From: Upstate NY | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike meyer
Visitor
Member # 542

OK....I was thinking about a different route maybe thru Canada...Gas must be higher up there I reckon...Eh?

--------------------
Mike Meyer Sign Painter
189 1st Ave n P.O. Box 3
Mazeppa, Mn 55956

www.mikemeyersigns.com

Steve Shortreed
Deceased Mayor

Member # 436

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Shortreed   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike. Why not adjust your route and cut North on #69 to Port Huron, Ontario? You'll only be 3 hours from Fergus. Love to see you!

Niagara Falls is only an hour and a half away. Look at the map and you'll see it's really not out of your way. Who knows? If you are prepared to perform mouth to mouth and/or the Hindlick Maneuver, I may even come with you. Love to see the Capt and all our Friends at Mass Mayhem.

[ May 19, 2008, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: Steve Shortreed ]

--------------------
Steve Shortreed
144 Hill St., E.
Fergus, Ontario
Canada N1M 1G9
519-787-2673

steve@letterville.com

www.letterville.com/profiles/shortreed/

Posts: 3710 | From: Fergus, Ontario, Canada | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike meyer
Visitor
Member # 542

I've always wanted to see this "Fergus" place you always talk abooot. Maybe I will...I like that "Only 3 hours" back when Gas was under 2 bucks, I wouldn't think twice...but now...
Just get in your Neon station wagon (PT Cruiser)and make an appearance in Mass..You can still get thru the border can't you? You still got your passport from going down under right, so there ya go! See you there!

--------------------
Mike Meyer Sign Painter
189 1st Ave n P.O. Box 3
Mazeppa, Mn 55956

www.mikemeyersigns.com

captain ken
Visitor
Member # 742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for captain ken   Author's Homepage   Email captain ken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steve doesnt like going that far from the Border, people talk about baseball instead of hockey, nobody ends their sentences with "eh", eh?
and the weather is too nice to wear his Winter Muster sweatshirt.

--------------------
Ken McTague,
Concept Signs
57 Bridge St. (route 107)
Salem MA 01970
1-978-745-5800
conceptsign@yahoo.com
http://www.pinheadlounge.com/CaptainKen

---------------------------------

"A wise man once said that, or was it a wise guy?"

Posts: 2425 | From: Salem, MA | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Len Mort
Resident

Member # 7030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Len Mort   Author's Homepage   Email Len Mort       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike
Would love to meet ya, if you have the time. Millbury is not far from Milford.

Give me a call, if you would like to meet another old school sign writer and pinstriper

--------------------
Len Mort
Signmaker1.com
11 Juniper Drive
Millbury, MA
508-865-2382
"A Good Business Sign, is A Sign of Good Business"(1957)

Posts: 811 | From: Millbury, Ma | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike meyer
Visitor
Member # 542

Len, I'll bring my cowboy hat, and hopefully we can tie up my horse for awhile, sit by the fire and talk old sign stories1

I got yur info, and I'll be calling ya pard'ner!

--------------------
Mike Meyer Sign Painter
189 1st Ave n P.O. Box 3
Mazeppa, Mn 55956

www.mikemeyersigns.com

captain ken
Visitor
Member # 742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for captain ken   Author's Homepage   Email captain ken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey len, Milbury aint far at all, so we will see ya at Mass Mayhem?

--------------------
Ken McTague,
Concept Signs
57 Bridge St. (route 107)
Salem MA 01970
1-978-745-5800
conceptsign@yahoo.com
http://www.pinheadlounge.com/CaptainKen

---------------------------------

"A wise man once said that, or was it a wise guy?"

Posts: 2425 | From: Salem, MA | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cam Bortz
Visitor
Member # 55

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cam Bortz   Email Cam Bortz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Len! There's gonna be all sorts of old-time paint slingers at Mass Mayhem, myself included. Or if you really can't make it, c'mon down to my shop - 'bout an hour and a half due south. Meyer 'n me will be painting up a storm next week! We even use pink! (or would that be fuschia?)

--------------------
"A wise man concerns himself with the truth, not with what people believe." - Aristotle

Cam Bortz
Finest Kind Signs
Pondside Iron works
256 S. Broad St.
Pawcatuck, Ct. 06379

Posts: 3051 | From: Pawcatuck,Connecticut USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Len Mort
Resident

Member # 7030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Len Mort   Author's Homepage   Email Len Mort       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cam
I wont make it to Milford but will take you up on the offer to visit Rhody land in the future.

I will call before I come, so that you have ample time to warn the local law inforcement. [Cool]

--------------------
Len Mort
Signmaker1.com
11 Juniper Drive
Millbury, MA
508-865-2382

Posts: 811 | From: Millbury, Ma | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Butterworth
Deceased

Member # 227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Butterworth   Email Jon Butterworth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take a left on I-80 first intersection .... couple days (WEEKS?) Rod and I will host you the best stop-over yet mate!

[Smile]

--------------------
Bushie^
aka Jon Butterworth

Executive Director
HARDLY NORMAL
SIGN COMPANY

http://www.icr.com.au/~jonsigns

Posts: 4014 | From: Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cam Bortz
Visitor
Member # 55

Len, have fun in Rhode Island! [Cool] If you happen to get across the border three miles into Connecticut, you may even find my shop! [Wink]

--------------------

Cam Bortz
Finest Kind Signs
Pondside Iron works
256 S. Broad St.
Pawcatuck, Ct. 06379

Len Mort
Resident

Member # 7030

Cam
Don't know why I said Rhode Island. But I will make an attempt to vist in the near future, will call first. [I Don t Know]

--------------------
Len Mort
Signmaker1.com
11 Juniper Drive
Millbury, MA
508-865-2382

mike meyer
Visitor
Member # 542

what soudnded like a really fun trip is now cancelled... low work orders, higher and higher gas prices force me to stay put. I'll ship my panel to mass mayhem...I know it will be a great meet!

Things have got to get better, I'll weather the storm...again!

Let's paint!

--------------------
Mike Meyer Sign Painter
189 1st Ave n P.O. Box 3
Mazeppa, Mn 55956

www.mikemeyersigns.com

Cam Bortz
Visitor
Member # 55

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Cam Bortz   Email Cam Bortz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

--------------------

Cam Bortz
Finest Kind Signs
Pondside Iron works
256 S. Broad St.
Pawcatuck, Ct. 06379

Len Mort
Resident

Member # 7030

Sorry Mike,
Guess we wont meet. Keep the dust off that cowboy hat for another time and I'll have time to fix up the hitchin post! [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

--------------------
Len Mort
Signmaker1.com
11 Juniper Drive
Millbury, MA
508-865-2382

Len Mort
Resident

Member # 7030

Ken
It was good talking to you this afternoon, will talk again in the future.
Be safe!

--------------------
Len Mort
Signmaker1.com
11 Juniper Drive
Millbury, MA
508-865-2382

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!