Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » OT Nosey Neighbor Game RETURNS! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  13  14  15   
Author Topic: OT Nosey Neighbor Game RETURNS!
Rick Beisiegel
Resident

Member # 3723

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Rick Beisiegel   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Beisiegel       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sometimes wish my wife could share the load, but actually her real talent is in other things. For instance, she is way organized...that really comes in handy. [Smile]

All kidding aside, what do you think a fair, realistic gas price should be?

[Cool]

--------------------
Rick Beisiegel
Vital Signs & Graphics
Since 1982
(231) 452-6225 / (231) 652-3300
www.vitalsignsandgraphics.com
www.facebook.com/VitalSignsNewaygo

""Good judgment comes from experience; and a lot of that comes from bad judgment" - Will Rogers

Posts: 3485 | From: Beautiful Newaygo, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dana Stanley
Visitor
Member # 6786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dana Stanley   Author's Homepage   Email Dana Stanley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fair and realistic are relative terms. The gas cos. are setting the reality when it comes to our economy so at 3.50 a gallon for gas I guess the better question is what is a fair wage.$2.00 a gallon sounds reasonable.

Are you 10,20,80, or 100 percent sure you are going to heaven?

[ May 31, 2007, 11:08 PM: Message edited by: Dana Stanley ]

--------------------
Dana Stanley
Mass.
(508) 234-8193
http://stanleyphotographer.com

Posts: 805 | From: Whitinsville,Mass USA | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Beisiegel
Resident

Member # 3723

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Rick Beisiegel   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Beisiegel       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
0% Psalms 37:10-11

Does your house have air conditioning? (mine, no)

[Cool]

[ May 31, 2007, 11:15 PM: Message edited by: Rick Beisiegel ]

--------------------
Rick Beisiegel
Vital Signs & Graphics
Since 1982

""Good judgment comes from experience; and a lot of that comes from bad judgment" - Will Rogers

Posts: 3485 | From: Beautiful Newaygo, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dana Stanley
Visitor
Member # 6786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dana Stanley   Author's Homepage   Email Dana Stanley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes 3 of them.
Matthew 18;3 says if unless we become like children we can never go to heaven. Have you become child like?
I will not make religious post.
I will not make religious posts.

--------------------
Dana Stanley
Mass.
(508) 234-8193

Posts: 805 | From: Whitinsville,Mass USA | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Butterworth
Deceased

Member # 227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Butterworth   Email Jon Butterworth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you become more child like?

YES!

In my later years I have realised my thirst for knowledge is back to my childhood days. Probably 10 times as much. National Geograhic and Letterhead Meets are top of my list!

Gone is the middle age "I know it all" attitude.

I love learning. Even better, I love passing on what I have learned ... it is never "Gospel" but just a touch of my experience.

Question: Do you live to work or work to live?

--------------------
Bushie^
aka Jon Butterworth

Executive Director
HARDLY NORMAL
SIGN COMPANY

http://www.icr.com.au/~jonsigns

Posts: 4014 | From: Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ian Stewart-Koster
Resident

Member # 3500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ian Stewart-Koster   Author's Homepage   Email Ian Stewart-Koster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to dodge that one with this:
I love where I live, I live where I work, I live where I love, I love what I work at, and I work where I live.

Now say that five times, fast!!!

Now for a question...Maryanne or Ginger?

--------------------
"Stewey" on chat

"...there are no limits when you aim for perfection..." Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Posts: 7014 | From: Highgrove via Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Butterworth
Deceased

Member # 227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Butterworth   Email Jon Butterworth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm old enough to know all the answers ... it's just the questions that confuse me!

Who is Maryanne & Ginger?

--------------------
Bushie^
aka Jon Butterworth

Executive Director
HARDLY NORMAL
SIGN COMPANY

Posts: 4014 | From: Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are two of the three female castaways on Gilligan's Island.
Notice that nobody ever mentions Mrs. Howell!
(I'd pick Gilligan)

I repeat...Maryann or Ginger?
Love....Jill

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Butterworth
Deceased

Member # 227

Sorry, American Sit-coms are something I prefer to wash the dinner dishes than suffer watching.

Only exception is the current re-runs of "MASH" Is that because the humour is off beat and more unpredictable?

But, please what IS the difference between Maryann and Ginger?

--------------------
Bushie^
aka Jon Butterworth

Executive Director
HARDLY NORMAL
SIGN COMPANY

Ian Stewart-Koster
Resident

Member # 3500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ian Stewart-Koster   Author's Homepage   Email Ian Stewart-Koster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maryanne is/was a down-to-earth country-charm honest naive good-looking fresh-faced brunette, who always wore a 'gingham?' dress.

Ginger was a redheaded Hollywood moviestar stereotype with a bit of an attitude to various things, or avoiding them, and not much of a practical brain. Some thought she had good looks.

Lovey Howell was a bit more elderley, married to a millionaire, or so we were told, and pretty useless at most stuff nedeed for survival on a deserted island.

Perhaps others will chip in with their interpretation of the differences!

Jon, modern American sitcoms, I don't watch either. Gilligan's Island was from a different era from some of the rubbish of the last 15+ years. We used to watch it to avoid doing the dishes!!!

A question: do you get up at the same time on your days off/weekends as on work days, or not?

--------------------
"Stewey" on chat

"...there are no limits when you aim for perfection..." Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Posts: 7014 | From: Highgrove via Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Faig
Visitor
Member # 6104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Faig   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Faig   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I do. My infernal internal clock is set at 6:00.

Will you work a full day today or is Friday a short one?

--------------------
Mike
gatlinburg Sign Crafters

Posts: 1051 | From: Gatlinburg, TN | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane Diaz
Resident

Member # 595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Jane Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FULL day! Seems like Fridays are always "catch-up day" to finish all the stuff we promised "we'll have it by the end of the week" and now it's here! [Roll Eyes]
We are taking the weekend off, traveling to St. Louis area to go to a HS graduation party for your godchild, Sam. Do you have any vacations (or meets, those are vacations, right?) planned for the summer?

[ June 01, 2007, 09:44 AM: Message edited by: Jane Diaz ]

--------------------
Jane Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
628 W. Lincoln Ave. Pontiac, Il. 61764
815-844-7024
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 4102 | From: Pontiac, IL USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Beisiegel
Resident

Member # 3723

Nobody answered Ian's question: Mary Ann of coarse [Wink]

Jane's question: We have dedicated this whole summer to a building project a couple hours from home. We are hoping to spend some time with my sister in Naperville sometime this summer.

Dana: I agree, with a twist [Wink]

Question: Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?

[Cool]

[ June 01, 2007, 09:57 AM: Message edited by: Rick Beisiegel ]

--------------------
Rick Beisiegel
Vital Signs & Graphics
Since 1982

Stephen Deveau
Visitor
Member # 1305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephen Deveau         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rick
No Thanks!
I would rather be a Canadian Beer.
Just as much sugar but what a rush!

Question.
Would you really like to meet an Alien if they came to the planet Earth?
And how would you greet them?

--------------------
Stephen Deveau
RavenGraphics
Insinx Digital Displays

Letting Your Imagination Run Wild!

Posts: 4327 | From: Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce Bowers
Resident

Member # 892

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Bruce Bowers   Email Bruce Bowers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO! Dr. Pepper sucks.

Coke or Pepsi?

--------------------
Bruce Bowers

DrCAS Custom Lettering and Design
Saint Cloud, Minnesota

"Things work out best for the people who make the best of the way things work out." - Art Linkletter

Posts: 6451 | From: Saint Cloud, Minnesota | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Faig
Visitor
Member # 6104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Faig   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Faig   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coke, fersure.

When did you cut off your long hair and why?

--------------------
Mike
gatlinburg Sign Crafters

Posts: 1051 | From: Gatlinburg, TN | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce Bowers
Resident

Member # 892

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Bruce Bowers   Email Bruce Bowers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two and a half years ago.

Because I got tired of listening to my bald partner bitch about how much hair I had. looking back, I think he was just jealous because he looked like a d***head. Just a guess.

--------------------
Bruce Bowers

Saint Cloud, Minnesota

"Things work out best for the people who make the best of the way things work out." - Art Linkletter

Posts: 6451 | From: Saint Cloud, Minnesota | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wayne Webb
Resident

Member # 1124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wayne Webb   Author's Homepage   Email Wayne Webb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dana Stanley:
Fair and realistic are relative terms. The gas cos. are setting the reality when it comes to our economy so at 3.50 a gallon for gas I guess the better question is what is a fair wage.$2.00 a gallon sounds reasonable.

Are you 10,20,80, or 100 percent sure you are going to heaven?

100% John 5:24 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=john%205:24&version=9

--------------------
Wayne Webb
Webb Signworks
Chipley, FL
wayne@webbsignworks.com

Posts: 7403 | From: Chipley,Florida,United States | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane Diaz
Resident

Member # 595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Jane Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright you guys...you keep forgetting to ask a question! So...
Who is the first letterhead you met?

--------------------
Jane Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
628 W. Lincoln Ave. Pontiac, Il. 61764
815-844-7024
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 4102 | From: Pontiac, IL USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joey Madden
Resident

Member # 1192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joey Madden   Author's Homepage   Email Joey Madden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
umm hard question! Letterhead as in persons here? Well I guess that would be ahh, Jerry Mathel, no, it would be Jon Peterman both of who no longer posts but once a year. Ahh, Jeff Crank, Rick Sacks, Ron and Kristie Purcell or maybe it was Saint Rick Glawson, I dunno its been so long, How bout you?

--------------------
HotLines Joey Madden - pinstriping since 1952
'Perfection, its what I look for and what I live for'

http://members.tripod.com/Inflite
http://www.pinheadlounge.com/hotlinesjoeymadden

Posts: 5962 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joey Madden
Resident

Member # 1192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joey Madden   Author's Homepage   Email Joey Madden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lemme have a second chance, before I was here I was in California and before there I was in New York where I met up with the Jersey crew at Jules first meet, I was there with Mark Klein.

Question, Who was the first Letterhead you met?

--------------------

Posts: 5962 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wayne Webb
Resident

Member # 1124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wayne Webb   Author's Homepage   Email Wayne Webb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First I ever met was Joe Pribish (Old Paint).
First I ever talked to, on the phone, was Michael Boone.

What are you doing this weekend?

--------------------
Wayne Webb
Webb Signworks
Chipley, FL
wayne@webbsignworks.com

Posts: 7403 | From: Chipley,Florida,United States | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephen Deveau
Visitor
Member # 1305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephen Deveau         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question.
If you could step into someones Shoes for a Day...
Whose would they be?

You really don't want to know my answer.

--------------------
Stephen Deveau
RavenGraphics
Insinx Digital Displays

Letting Your Imagination Run Wild!

Posts: 4327 | From: Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Rheaume
Resident

Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Rheaume   Email Ray Rheaume   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"What are you doing this weekend?"

Making a couple of a-frame signs, removing the island stove and cowl from the kitchen, getting Gump some seat time before his license test...

"If you could step into someones Shoes for a Day...
Whose would they be?"

Mike Lavalee's...just to see if I could keep up.

What's you ideal setting for a Letterhead meet?

--------------------
Ray Rheaume
Rapidfire Design
543 Brushwood Road
North Haverhill, NH 03774
rapidfiredesign@hotmail.com
603-787-6803

I like my paint shaken, not stirred.

Posts: 5648 | From: North Haverhill, New Hampshire | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
captain ken
Visitor
Member # 742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for captain ken   Author's Homepage   Email captain ken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is a tough game when people dont go in order...

the first letterhead question, opens up a "define letterhead" question, but I guess it was Jim Garbeley my teacher at Butera, although he gave up going to meets along time ago, but through him I met Mr. J., Glenn Wisegerber & Ray 'El Vago' Smith

ummm... this weekend.... packing up Concept Signs into boxes for the move to the new shop!

ideal setting for a letterhead meet.... my new shop!

Did I mention I am moving into a new shop?!?

Does that count as a question?

who started this crazy game?

do I need to answer another question now, cuz I asked to many?

Am I doing this wrong?

--------------------
Ken McTague,
Concept Signs
57 Bridge St. (route 107)
Salem MA 01970
1-978-745-5800
conceptsign@yahoo.com
http://www.pinheadlounge.com/CaptainKen

---------------------------------

"A wise man once said that, or was it a wise guy?"

Posts: 2425 | From: Salem, MA | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Beisiegel
Resident

Member # 3723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Beisiegel   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Beisiegel       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A: Yes

Q: If a man says something in the forest, and his wife is not there to hear it, is he still wrong? [I Don t Know]

[Cool]

--------------------
Rick Beisiegel
Vital Signs & Graphics
Since 1982

Ian Stewart-Koster
Resident

Member # 3500

Rick, what's he doing in the forest talking to himself...or is he perhaps speaking on a mobile phone to his wife...?

That's not meant to be a question...but no one's answered Steve's alien question, which brings up something interesting I read once, the gist of which was that if aliens exist, then:
are we sure they would have the SAME altruistic attitudes as us, would they be of greater intelligence than us, would they see us as livestock to be harvested, or as a threat to be nuked, or could they be less intelligent than us, or could we trust them to treat us as 'kindly' as they might appear to do so on the first visit, always, or might it be a con, to enslave us? We only tend to think of them in terms of what WE know.

We also tend to presume they'll be able to communicate with us, in something akin to our english language, or have similar thought processes, but they may not, and they may not understand sign language either.

This brings up a story I once heard about early english explorers in Australia. One picked up a stick, and pointed to a kangaroo, and an aboriginie said 'kangaroo' so they duly noted that this animal's name was pronounced 'kanga-rou'. Later they pointed to a koala, and the reply was 'kangaroo'. What the???. 'Kangaroo' turned out to be the word for 'stick' with which the explorer was using to point... so it's all relative.

That story way be wrong, but the theme has it's moral anyway- mistunderstandings can be plentiful when trying to communicate across cultures.

And then there's another 'Alien' from up in space whom we all hope to meet one day.

Question: what's the shortest question you can think of?

--------------------
"Stewey" on chat

Jon Butterworth
Deceased

Member # 227

IF?

Then

WHY?

--------------------
Bushie^
aka Jon Butterworth

Executive Director
HARDLY NORMAL
SIGN COMPANY

Joey Madden
Resident

Member # 1192

The answer should be,,,,,,,,,,,,, because

What have you done in relation to your work which is or was completely different from any other project you've done?

--------------------

Dana Stanley
Visitor
Member # 6786

Created these cool aluminum brackets to hold 8" pvc pipes around 4x4 steel tubes, creating columns. I too am 100% Wayne!

Hay Jane don't all these guys get nosey neighbor points for answering each others questions? How do you win this game?

[ June 02, 2007, 12:21 PM: Message edited by: Dana Stanley ]

--------------------
Dana Stanley
Mass.
(508) 234-8193

Ian Stewart-Koster
Resident

Member # 3500

Dana, you may be in the wrong thread...?
If that's a question- there's no winning, it's just an amusing social pastime, that's all!

Joey, as for doing something totally different- it happens frequently, or as frequently as we can manage- delving into screen printing a few years ago was a new fork in the road, which has paid off. Dabbling in web design for others is growing- (just don't look at our own website- it's a disasterously poor sample), deciding to increase the standard of airbrush work I wanted to achieve, by doing portraits of the kids & friends was a foreign & difficult area, but I'm glad I set out to overcome some of those difficulties, offering to host LetterheadsOz 2007 is another completely different undertaking from any other, but with help, we're going to have the best meet ever!
Dealing with digital prints is another new area that we're opening up slowly.
"Interpretive signage" for parks is another new area we're getting some keen interest in.

It's a great mental exercise to try to keep out of ruts, however comfortable they may be!

Question, what skill would you like to develop more?

--------------------
"Stewey" on chat

Ryan Culbertson
Visitor
Member # 7560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan Culbertson   Author's Homepage   Email Ryan Culbertson       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pinstriping

What was your favorite subject in grade school?

--------------------
Ryan Culbertson
The Sign Shop at Quick Copies
Greenwood, SC

Rock and Roll means well, but it can’t help tellin’ young boys lies.
Mike Cooley - Drive By Truckers

Posts: 453 | From: Greenwood, South Carolina | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Beisiegel
Resident

Member # 3723

Lunch! [Rolling On The Floor]

Really, I loved Social Studies & English. The biggest reason was the teachers...they really loved to teach and it showed.

Thank you Mr Grundman & Mrs Papes...whereever you are.

Q: Who was the one teacher you had who really made a difference in your education, (high school or college)

[Cool]

--------------------
Rick Beisiegel
Vital Signs & Graphics
Since 1982

David Harding
Resident

Member # 108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Harding   Author's Homepage   Email David Harding   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coach Browder. He made me do a back flip on a trampoline 40 years ago and I broke my neck and I've had trouble with it ever since. Oh, you meant a positive difference? Actually, I really liked Coach Browder because he didn't tolerate all the cussing and dirty jokes that were so prevalent among so many of my classmates.

Although I have always loved to read and did well in English, I never really liked English class until I got Mr. Cargile in my sophmore year. Anything to do with math and science remained my favorites but he made me look forward to English class.

Aside from lunch, what were your favorite subjects?

--------------------
David Harding
A Sign of Excellence
Carrollton, TX

Posts: 5084 | From: Carrollton, TX, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryan Culbertson
Visitor
Member # 7560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan Culbertson   Author's Homepage   Email Ryan Culbertson       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
physics in high school and a Short story class in college. The art of writing a short story has almost been lost.

what is your favorite book?

--------------------
Ryan Culbertson
The Sign Shop at Quick Copies
Greenwood, SC

Rock and Roll means well, but it can’t help tellin’ young boys lies.
Mike Cooley - Drive By Truckers

Posts: 453 | From: Greenwood, South Carolina | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joe Golden
Visitor
Member # 6870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joe Golden   Email Joe Golden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The Art of Clear Thinking" by John C. Maxwell. For a long time when I would ask someone what they were doing as I notice them just sitting there, they would say..... "I am thinking" and I would say, "Well you know what thought did......nothing!!" After reading that book it was clear that thought with out action was dead time and that it was ok to make a mistake.

What is the nicest thing you ever did for a stranger?

--------------------
Sharing the WORD one sign at a time!!
Joe Golden
Signage
721 Oak ST, Madisonville KY, 42431
270-871-0454

Posts: 270 | From: Madisonville, Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ian Stewart-Koster
Resident

Member # 3500

I don't know, as I don't ask them how 'nice' it was, or how it compares...but I've changed flat tyres, offered to fetch fuel, donated livestock, I can't think of many more as I don't register it as something I need to remember- just do it & move on.

What's for lunch?

--------------------
"Stewey" on chat

Jon Butterworth
Deceased

Member # 227

Toasted Ham,cheese,onion and tomato sandwhiches with a big glass tomato juice, dash of tabasco.

What's you favourite take away meal?

--------------------
Bushie^
aka Jon Butterworth

Executive Director
HARDLY NORMAL
SIGN COMPANY

Mike Clayton
Deceased

Member # 723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Clayton         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pork Roll, Egg and Cheese on a hard roll. It's a New Jersey Thing.

Who was the biggest influence on your sign career?

--------------------
Mike Clayton
M C Grafix Custom Lettering
New Jersey (again)

Posts: 508 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce Bowers
Resident

Member # 892

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Bruce Bowers   Email Bruce Bowers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jimmy Wilke.

He taught me how to "really" letter and to cuss like a sailor.

Do you buy stuff from on-line auctions?

--------------------
Bruce Bowers

Saint Cloud, Minnesota

This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  13  14  15   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!