Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » YOUR NICKNAME....& HOW YOU GOT IT......(O.T.) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: YOUR NICKNAME....& HOW YOU GOT IT......(O.T.)
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for old paint   Email old paint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ill save mine for later.........))))))))))))))

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519
BEWARE THE TRUTH.....YOU MAY NOT LIKE WHAT YOU FIND

Posts: 11582 | From: pensacola, fl. usa | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dick Bohrer
Visitor
Member # 905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dick Bohrer   Author's Homepage   Email Dick Bohrer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Letterheads call me the Colonel,
I think Dave Corell or Mike Meyer gave me that tag about 15 years ago. Dave post the photo you had on Signaholics.com. Cause when I put on my white suit,western tie, and straw hat I kind of look like
the chicken Colonel. The neighbors call me El Commandonti, head of S.C.R.A.M. the Silver Creek
Revolutionary Artisans Militia. With 15 artist members we are the most diverse left wing Militia in the US. I am in charge of the artillery and whiskey.

--------------------
Silver Creek Signworks
Dick Bohrer
Two Harbors, MN

Posts: 236 | From: Two Harbors, MN USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anne McDonald
Visitor
Member # 6842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anne McDonald   Email Anne McDonald       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get called Tiger or Tiger lady because of my penchant for large stripey pussy cats!!
I have over the years been called Jeremiah and Animal, they are relegated to the past these days.
Mum calls me Annie and I always know I am in trouble when my name gets shortened back!!

--------------------
Anne McDonald
17 Karnak Crescent
Russley
Christchurch 8042
New Zealand

"I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure"

Posts: 877 | From: Christchurch | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Rheaume
Resident

Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Rheaume   Email Ray Rheaume   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did a set of numbers on a race car in 20 minutes with a 4 inch brush and some Centari enamel paints. The whole time, the garage owner was working under the hood and when he popped his head out I was already gone.

The next morning, I went back to get a ruler I'd left behind and a few people called me "Rapid Ray".

Pretty much what everyone around here's been calling me ever since.

See above.... [Wink]

--------------------
Ray Rheaume
Rapidfire Design
543 Brushwood Road
North Haverhill, NH 03774
rapidfiredesign@hotmail.com
603-787-6803

I like my paint shaken, not stirred.

Posts: 5648 | From: North Haverhill, New Hampshire | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobbie Rochow
Resident

Member # 3341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobbie Rochow   Email Bobbie Rochow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was named Barbara Louise Iorio, after my mother, Barbara. I look just like her. When she was little, they called her Bobbie. I grew up being called Bobbie, after her, & no one calls me Barbara (& gets away with it!)but my 92 year old grama! [Razz]

Sometimes people think they are being funny & they call me "Boobie", my brother calls me "Bobbaloo", my oldest sister calls me "Weezie" (after my middle name Louise)& my younger son sometimes calls me "Barbarella" to make me mad.

And my husband just calls me "Hey"...

--------------------
The Word in Signs
Bobbie Rochow
Jamestown, PA 16134

724-927-6471

thewordinsigns@alltel.net

Posts: 3485 | From: Jamestown, PA 16134 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Diaz
Resident

Member # 7319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Ben Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alot of my friends call me Dover, which is also the name of the clown I play in the local haunted house.

Dad calls me Chopper because when I was little I used to be real fidgity and kinda spazztastic.

Also every once in a while Joe calls me Cheeseball because once when we were little, playing hide and go seek, I hid in a closet with one of the big tubs of cheeseballs and although my hiding place was excellent my munching gave away my position.

[ April 18, 2007, 06:13 PM: Message edited by: Ben Diaz ]

--------------------
Ben Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
628 W Lincoln Ave
www.diazsignart.com < basic site
www.diazsignart.net < flash site
muralmuseum.com < International Walldog Mural & Sign Art Museum

Posts: 316 | From: Pontiac Il | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for old paint   Email old paint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to funny ben..........
i have customer who belongs to the SHRINERS and he was in the clown unit. they rode these little motorbikes for parades....and he had me make all the nameplates for all of em....his clown name DR. BEN DOVER......

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Posts: 11582 | From: pensacola, fl. usa | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rene Giroux
Resident

Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rene Giroux   Author's Homepage   Email Rene Giroux   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..........this is a can of worms.......

--------------------
Rene Giroux
Perfexion.ca
Gatineau, QC.

www.renegiroux.com

I'd rather regret things I did than things I didn't do!

Posts: 1875 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Butterworth
Deceased

Member # 227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Butterworth   Email Jon Butterworth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bushie^ .... in Australian slang .... a bushman living off the land outback. Independant, self sufficent, hard working, down-to-earth, beer drinking SOB!

Can't remember who gave me the tag but it stuck!

The ^ on the nic came from registering it on MIRC Chat ... seems there are a few more "Bushies" around.

[Rolling On The Floor]

--------------------
Bushie^
aka Jon Butterworth

Executive Director
HARDLY NORMAL
SIGN COMPANY

http://www.icr.com.au/~jonsigns

Posts: 4014 | From: Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Tucker
Visitor
Member # 6461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Tucker         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friends call me "Tuck". My clients call me "Mother Tucker". Go figure.

--------------------
Mark Tucker
Custom Carved Signs
Gainesville, Ga.

Posts: 508 | From: Gainesville, Ga. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sandy Baird
Resident

Member # 4773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sandy Baird   Author's Homepage   Email Sandy Baird   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The nickname "Monk" comes from the fact that,
I live in a church...and I don't get any!!!

--------------------
Sandy "Monk" Baird
Windwalker Sign Studio
Port Colborne, Ontario
L3K 4H9

Posts: 442 | From: Port Colborne, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jackson Smart
Visitor
Member # 187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jackson Smart   Author's Homepage   Email Jackson Smart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My real name is Jack....

When I first moved to Port Angeles I worked for a retirement complex in the next town. There was already a "Jack" working there...so I picked "Jackson". I have become "Jackson" to everyone that knows me. It's been 25 years now. Easier for me to remember this way. [Wink]

--------------------
Jackson Smart
Jackson's Signs
Port Angeles, WA
...."The Straits of Juan De Fuca in my front yard and Olympic National Park in my backyard...

"Living on Earth is expensive...but it does include a free trip around the Sun"

Posts: 1000 | From: Port Angeles, Washington | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tim
Visitor
Member # 1699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tim   Email Tim       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back in the days of highschool, I was a very tall & wirey (skinny) kid, just skin and bones. I was called "Arms" or sometimes it was expanded to "Chicken arms". It never really had to make alot of sense, but it was a nickname I guess.

--------------------
Tim Rieck Signs
Halfmoon Bay, BC

Posts: 736 | From: Halfmoon Bay, BC, Canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joe Golden
Visitor
Member # 6870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joe Golden   Email Joe Golden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back home in Texas everyone called me "oneshot" cause there wasnt a thing I owned that did not have paint on it, I even painted "keep out" on the door leading into my Dad's garage. Bright Red oneshot is hard as heck to cover when your 17.

--------------------
Sharing the WORD one sign at a time!!
Joe Golden
Signage
721 Oak ST, Madisonville KY, 42431
270-871-0454

Posts: 270 | From: Madisonville, Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Bierce
Visitor
Member # 5412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Paul Bierce   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Bierce       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In high school I was often called "Greg Brady" because I looked alot like the actor from the Brady Bunch.

"Beer can" was another nickname, used because of my last name.

Lately, some people know me as "Spider-Man" or "Midnightmozart" but I'll save the explainations for later.

--------------------
Paul Bierce - Designer
pabierce@hotmail.com
www.paulbierce.com

Posts: 330 | From: Dix Hills, NY | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deri Russell
Resident

Member # 119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deri Russell   Author's Homepage   Email Deri Russell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People call me Deri. I used to be called Deri Jane. Some of my relatives still call me that. I was 8 years old before I found out my name wasn't Deri. (It's pronounced Dairy.) My full name is Derillus. Yeah, I wondered about that too. How can someone look down at an innocent child and say "I think I'll call her...... Derillus?" I was named after my grandmother, whose middle name was Derillos. But my mother spelt it wrong. So I'm a real original. I have 2 sisters, Serena and Chanda. It was the sixties, what can I say.

When I first started on the net I was looking for a nickname. And at the time I was an orange belt. Pretty low on the ladder of Karate. When I asked Chanda, who also is a Karate person, what I should call myself she was giggling and said "Why not- Deri Princess Warrior." Well we laughed so long and so hard we couldn't stop. Then the jokes started to fly about the pointy bra that the original Zena Princess Warrior used. (I am really small busted.) So now my nick is DPW. If anybody gets a private message from DPW and its sarcastic humour, its just me, being a dimwit again.

--------------------
Deri Russell
Wildwood Signs
Hanover, Ontario

You're just jealous 'cause the little voices only talk to me.

Posts: 1904 | From: Hanover, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monte Jumper
Resident

Member # 1106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monte Jumper   Email Monte Jumper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My nick is "Monte"...when I was in 5th grade I went by my stepdads name of Montgomery.

There were 5 mikes in class that year...the teacher "named" each of us...one was Mike another Mikie another Michael...I refused Mickey so the other guy got it and I became "Monte"

Apparently it stuck!

Like "Tucker" when I started using Jumper for my last name I started getting the "MOther Jumper" jokes...a few well chosen fist fights ended that.

I trust I won't see it here either...thank you!

--------------------
"Werks fer me...it'll werk fer you"

Monte Jumper
SIGNLanguage/Norman.Okla.
jumpers@itlnet.net

Posts: 3185 | From: Norman,Okla.U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Si Allen
Resident

Member # 420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Si Allen   Email Si Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spy photo of Deri Princess Warrior!

-

[Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor]

--------------------
Si Allen #562
La Mirada, CA. USA

(714) 521-4810

si.allen on Skype

siallen@dslextreme.com

"SignPainters do It with Longer Strokes!"

Never mess with your profile while in a drunken stupor!!!

Brushasaurus on Chat

Posts: 8827 | From: La Mirada, CA, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Checkers
Resident

Member # 63

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Checkers   Author's Homepage   Email Checkers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL Si!
I created my nickname for chatting here and it pretty much stuck.
These helped though...
 -

Havin' fun,

Checkers

--------------------
a.k.a. Brian Born
www.CheckersCustom.com
Harrisburg, Pa
Work Smart, Play Hard

Posts: 3775 | From: Harrisburg, Pa. U.S.A. | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deri Russell
Resident

Member # 119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deri Russell   Author's Homepage   Email Deri Russell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor]
Ohhhh, killing myself here! I guess I better change my picture so you guys will recognize me at meets!!!!

--------------------
Deri Russell
Wildwood Signs
Hanover, Ontario

You're just jealous 'cause the little voices only talk to me.

Posts: 1904 | From: Hanover, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricky Jackson
Visitor
Member # 5082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricky Jackson   Email Ricky Jackson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some people call me the space cowboy. Some people call me the gangster of love. Some people call me Maurice cause I talk about the pompitious of love.

--------------------
Ricky Jackson
Signs Now
614 Russell Parkway
Warner Robins, GA
(478) 923-7722
signpimp50@hotmail.com

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Issac Newton

Posts: 3528 | From: Warner Robins, GA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Faig
Visitor
Member # 6104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Faig   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Faig   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"pompitous' from the Latin "pompa" procession, an ostentatious display; love, from the Latin "lubEre" meaning to please; eg. "pompitous of love" a vain statement of one's sexual prowess, usu. given in an euphoric hazy cloud of blue smoke

(slang) a good roll in the sack.

RJ, you said a mouthful.

--------------------
Mike
gatlinburg Sign Crafters

Posts: 1051 | From: Gatlinburg, TN | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robert Cole
Visitor
Member # 477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robert Cole   Email Robert Cole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Si:

Where did you ever get that picture of "Rosie" (before doing her makeup for the View} in drag????? [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor]

And she gets on Trump about his comb over!!! [Bash]

[ April 19, 2007, 03:45 PM: Message edited by: Robert Cole ]

--------------------
Bob Cole
American Sign Company
14163 Akron Canfield Rd.
Berlin Center, Ohio 44401

A.K.A. Vinylman®

Posts: 575 | From: Berlin Center, Ohio, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jack wills
Resident

Member # 521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack wills   Email jack wills   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You figger it out......!

I drinks de hot grease fum de fryn' pan.

CrazyJack

--------------------
Jack Wills
Studio Design Works
1465 E.Hidalgo Circle
Nye Beach / Newport, OR

Posts: 2914 | From: Rocklin, CA. USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Beisiegel
Resident

Member # 3723

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Rick Beisiegel   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Beisiegel       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, lets all take a guess why they call him "Old Pain" ....er I mean "Old Paint" [Wink]

Any takers? [I Don t Know]

[Cool]

--------------------
Rick Beisiegel
Vital Signs & Graphics
Since 1982
(231) 452-6225 / (231) 652-3300
www.vitalsignsandgraphics.com
www.facebook.com/VitalSignsNewaygo

""Good judgment comes from experience; and a lot of that comes from bad judgment" - Will Rogers

Posts: 3485 | From: Beautiful Newaygo, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

Drank the hot grease from the frying pan

And said to me "You better run and don't be here

When the morning comes" sam the sham & the pharoes.....crazy jack///
ok iam old paint here, picked it my self, for a chat handle. now it gone from the to O.P. or OPEE, OLD VINLY as joey like to point out.
as a kid 3-4 yrs old i couldnt say my last name pribish....some how it came out closer to PIDGEON.....and it stuck....till moved to fl.
i call back home to any who know me....i tell em joe, and they say who? i say PIDGEON and its oh ok.....now i know.....
during the 70's when the steelers was on top and they had a guy named FRANCO HARRIS, he an i are bout the same size, i had a full beard(HAD DARK HAIR AND BEARD) like him, and iam dark skinned.....so i was being called "FRANCO."

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

James Donahue
Resident

Member # 3624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James Donahue   Author's Homepage   Email James Donahue   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been a long time since I had a nickname. For a while, I hung around some pretty rough biker people. I met them through a company that did commerciaal lighting and signs. "Lighting" was part of that company's name, so I became known as, get this, "No Light". I love a good joke as much as anybody, so it provided opportunity for some stupid hamming around on my part. Those people can be pretty serious about their immage, proud in their own way. I'm not as concerned about such things, not who you'd call "Joe Bad". I was at times the self appointed court jester.

Man, that was awhile ago.

--------------------
James Donahue
Donahue Sign Arts
1851 E. Union Valley Rd.
Seymour TN. (865) 577-3365 brushman@nxs.net

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for lunch,
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2057 | From: 1033 W. Union Valley Rd. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
William Holohan
Visitor
Member # 2514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for William Holohan   Email William Holohan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In grammar school "Holohan" became "Hollowhead", in high school Bill became "Irish" because I spent most of the time traveling around with my Dad's 13 piece Irish Band "Holohan's Irish Minstrals" every week end doing the set up before dances/shows.
Nothing too orignal at all.

--------------------
William "Irish" Holohan
Resting...Read "Between Jobs."
Marlboro, MA 01752
email: firemap1@aol.com

Posts: 1110 | From: Marlboro, MA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ian Stewart-Koster
Resident

Member # 3500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ian Stewart-Koster   Author's Homepage   Email Ian Stewart-Koster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In highschool, there were three Ians in my class, so we were known by our surnames, abbreviated, hence Stewey.

Over times there have been other versions: caustic soda, stewed custard, steep kosciusko (the tallest mountain is Australia)- all verging from "Stewart-Koster".

--------------------
"Stewey" on chat

"...there are no limits when you aim for perfection..." Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Posts: 7014 | From: Highgrove via Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Faig
Visitor
Member # 6104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Faig   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Faig   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With the last name "Faig", do I need to spell it all out to youn's?

--------------------
Mike
gatlinburg Sign Crafters

Posts: 1051 | From: Gatlinburg, TN | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wayne Webb
Resident

Member # 1124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wayne Webb   Author's Homepage   Email Wayne Webb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude....
Is you name Mike Faig
or "Denny Crane"?
Nice meeting you BTW.

--------------------
Wayne Webb
Webb Signworks
Chipley, FL
wayne@webbsignworks.com

Posts: 7403 | From: Chipley,Florida,United States | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Clayton
Deceased

Member # 723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Clayton         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I grew up, there were so many "Mike's" around, that people started calling me by my initials "MC" or emcee. This was in the 70's.

Then when Rap started in the early 80's, and I already had my business established as M C Grafix, some people thought I was trying to copy MC Hammer, nope.

Then Jeremy McGrath became a big Supercross motorcycle racer, and was called MC, and some people thought that's why I used the name. Not true either.

I'm just MC, Mike Clayton, but my close friends call me tooner, or worse when I'm not around, heheh.

MC

[ April 20, 2007, 10:34 AM: Message edited by: Mike Clayton ]

--------------------
Mike Clayton
M C Grafix Custom Lettering
New Jersey (again)

Posts: 508 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wayne Webb
Resident

Member # 1124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wayne Webb   Author's Homepage   Email Wayne Webb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a habit of giving nicknames to all my close family. My Dad was the same way. [Eek!]
My sister calls me "Bubba"
Kids call me Daddy
Best friend calls me "Webb"
My lovely wife calls me "goofus". [Big Grin]

--------------------
Wayne Webb
Webb Signworks
Chipley, FL
wayne@webbsignworks.com

Posts: 7403 | From: Chipley,Florida,United States | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joey Madden
Resident

Member # 1192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joey Madden   Author's Homepage   Email Joey Madden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Years back I was striping in colors that were different and those who saw my work called them Hotlines.

--------------------
HotLines Joey Madden - pinstriping since 1952
'Perfection, its what I look for and what I live for'

http://members.tripod.com/Inflite
http://www.pinheadlounge.com/hotlinesjoeymadden

Posts: 5962 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricky Jackson
Visitor
Member # 5082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricky Jackson   Email Ricky Jackson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by old paint:
ok iam old paint here, picked it my self, for a chat handle. during the 70's i had a mullet haircut, full beard(HAD DARK HAIR MULLET HAIRCUT AND BEARD) and iam dark skinned.....so i was being called "NAPPY HEADED HOE WITH A MULLET"

[Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor]

--------------------
Ricky Jackson
Signs Now
614 Russell Parkway
Warner Robins, GA
(478) 923-7722
signpimp50@hotmail.com

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Issac Newton

Posts: 3528 | From: Warner Robins, GA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dana Stanley
Visitor
Member # 6786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dana Stanley   Author's Homepage   Email Dana Stanley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They use to call me Danadoo ya Danadoo, Cause I used to help them trough the night, make them feel alright. Now all they have is teardrops for there lonely nights.

[ April 20, 2007, 09:06 PM: Message edited by: Dana Stanley ]

--------------------
Dana Stanley
Mass.
(508) 234-8193
http://stanleyphotographer.com

Posts: 805 | From: Whitinsville,Mass USA | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephen Deveau
Visitor
Member # 1305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephen Deveau         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stark!'RAVEN' Mad!

But most times I work at night under the
moon light!..
It is a dream and only a dream!

"Thus quotes the,'Raven Never More'"..

LOL.
I get the best ideas when I am up all hours of the night!

--------------------
Stephen Deveau
RavenGraphics
Insinx Digital Displays

Letting Your Imagination Run Wild!

Posts: 4327 | From: Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frank Magoo
Resident

Member # 3950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frank Magoo   Email Frank Magoo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Faig:
With the last name "Faig", do I need to spell it all out to youn's?

Just how do you pronounce your last name Mike? [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor]

(sorry, devil made me do it!!)

--------------------
Frank Magoo,
Magoo's-Las Vegas; fmagoo@netzero.com
"the only easy day was yesterday"

Posts: 2365 | From: Las Vegas, Nv. | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Allan
Resident

Member # 2247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Allan   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Allan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"drugless" back in high school... though it wasn't true too often.

--------------------
Doug Allan
http://www.islandsign.com

"you get what you settle for"

Posts: 8981 | From: Kahului, HI, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Faig
Visitor
Member # 6104

rhymes with plague.

--------------------
Mike
gatlinburg Sign Crafters

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!