Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » (OT) Willie Nelson...(OT) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: (OT) Willie Nelson...(OT)
Ken Henry
Visitor
Member # 598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ken Henry   Email Ken Henry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You gotta love this guy.

Apparently Willie got caught with a bag of Mary Jane recently and was charged with posession. His version of the situation was this: " It's a good thing it was only a bag of marijuana. If it was a bag of spinach, I'd probably be dead by now." [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor]

--------------------
Ken Henry
Henry & Henry Signs
London, Ontario Canada
(519) 439-1881
e-mail: kjmlhenry@rogers.com

Why do I get all those on-line offers to sell me Viagara, when the only thing hardening is my arteries ?

Posts: 2684 | From: London,Ontario, Canada | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricky Jackson
Visitor
Member # 5082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricky Jackson   Email Ricky Jackson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My daughter got to meet him and go on his tour bus, "The Honeysuckle Rose". She said she could barely see 4' for all the pot smoke. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Ricky Jackson
Signs Now
614 Russell Parkway
Warner Robins, GA
(478) 923-7722
signpimp50@hotmail.com

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Issac Newton

Posts: 3528 | From: Warner Robins, GA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Allan
Resident

Member # 2247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Allan   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Allan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wille spends a lot of time in Maui. No wonder!

--------------------
Doug Allan
http://www.islandsign.com

"you get what you settle for"

Posts: 8981 | From: Kahului, HI, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Linda Silver Eagle
Visitor
Member # 274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Linda Silver Eagle   Author's Homepage   Email Linda Silver Eagle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL Ken

--------------------
Linda Welborn
Aigle D'Argent

678-292-3102

http://www.precious101.com

Posts: 2501 | From: GA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
George Perkins
Resident

Member # 156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for George Perkins   Author's Homepage   Email George Perkins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read somewhere that "bag" weighed a pound and a half, probably a weeks supply for the bus [Smile]

--------------------
George Perkins
Millington,TN.
goatwell@bigriver.net

"I started out with nothing and still have most of it left"

www.perkinsartworks.com

Posts: 4324 | From: Millington, TN. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy Campbell
Visitor
Member # 2675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy Campbell   Email Randy Campbell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
George you look like Willie do you smoke like Willie???LOL

--------------------
Randall Campbell
Randy's Graphics,
420 Fairfield N.
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Posts: 2857 | From: Hamilton Ontario Canada | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricky Jackson
Visitor
Member # 5082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricky Jackson   Email Ricky Jackson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you guys heard the Toby Keith song "I'll never smoke weed with Willie again"? It's hilarious!! Doug are you bringing any Maui Wowi? [Smile] PM me if you are, hehehe. [Rolling On The Floor]

--------------------
Ricky Jackson
Signs Now
614 Russell Parkway
Warner Robins, GA
(478) 923-7722
signpimp50@hotmail.com

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Issac Newton

Posts: 3528 | From: Warner Robins, GA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Todd Gill
Resident

Member # 2569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Todd Gill   Email Todd Gill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just say no to Drugs guys....you ever take a close look at Willie's face? It ain't pretty.

--------------------
Todd Gill
Outside The Lines
Potterville, MI

Posts: 7792 | From: Potterville, MI | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ken Henry
Visitor
Member # 598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ken Henry   Email Ken Henry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Todd, I never realized that Willie was good lookin' before he started up with Mary Jane. [Confused] Are you attributing his present appearance to his "indulgence", or was his face always that way, and he realized that nothing he'd ever do would improve it....or make it any worse?

If I look anything like that when I get to his age, I won't be complaining, even after having lived a drug-free lifestyle.

PS: Come to think of it, there's a positive situation regarding Willie's appearance. Think of all the time he saves when making a movie or a TV appearance. Zero time spent in "makeup".

[ October 11, 2006, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: Ken Henry ]

--------------------
Ken Henry
Henry & Henry Signs
London, Ontario Canada
(519) 439-1881
e-mail: kjmlhenry@rogers.com

Why do I get all those on-line offers to sell me Viagara, when the only thing hardening is my arteries ?

Posts: 2684 | From: London,Ontario, Canada | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Allan
Resident

Member # 2247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Allan   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Allan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nope, sorry Ricky... I sweat my way through enough border checks to take years off my life... the years I got left I'll burn up with living hard, but letting others run the deliveries [Smile]

--------------------
Doug Allan
http://www.islandsign.com

"you get what you settle for"

Posts: 8981 | From: Kahului, HI, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Todd Gill
Resident

Member # 2569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Todd Gill   Email Todd Gill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if Willie had that face before all those years of doing drugs...but I suspect it was definately a detrimental factor.

He kind of has that drug-out, druggie look...like a potato that was put in the microwave too long...

Wasn't he what the little kid in the movie "Sixth Sense" was referring to when he said, "I see dead people?"

In any event...the message an old has-been druggie with semi-celebrity status sends to our youth cannot in any way be positive. It's just sad....

Here's to clean living, healthy lifestyles and positive role models for our children. Hip hip hooray!

--------------------
Todd Gill
Outside The Lines
Potterville, MI

Posts: 7792 | From: Potterville, MI | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricky Jackson
Visitor
Member # 5082

It was a joke Todd; take a valium for crying out loud, LOL. I'm glad I wasn't eating or drinking anything when I read "...like a potato that was put in the microwave too long"!! Maybe it's just me but it seems to me that Willie Nelson has always looked like does now. Keep in mind that he is *really* old too. I'm all for healthy, clean living but I hope you don't really believe pot will make you have fish children or a third eye. If that were true then I'd definately have fish children and ...uhhhhh. dang, I forgot what I was going to say.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reefer_Madness#Screen_shots

--------------------
Ricky Jackson
Signs Now
614 Russell Parkway
Warner Robins, GA
(478) 923-7722
signpimp50@hotmail.com

Bobbie Rochow
Resident

Member # 3341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobbie Rochow   Email Bobbie Rochow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too!!!! Nope, my kids don't have fins, & I only have 2 eyes, at least last time I looked! [Rolling On The Floor]

Oh my, that was funny!!!!

--------------------
The Word in Signs
Bobbie Rochow
Jamestown, PA 16134

724-927-6471

thewordinsigns@alltel.net

Posts: 3485 | From: Jamestown, PA 16134 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Todd Gill
Resident

Member # 2569

See??!! See??!!

The first thing you think of is handing out Valium (drugs).......LOL...

Just teasing you Ricky....

In Willie's case...he may very well have come out wrinkled like most babies and stayed that way...his momma should have read the directions more carefully on *where* to squeeze that hemhoroid cream.

Either that, or she might have given birth into a pickle barrel?? [Razz]

--------------------
Todd Gill
Outside The Lines
Potterville, MI

Ricky Jackson
Visitor
Member # 5082

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] You're killing me Toodler!! Hope you're coming to the Dixie meet dude; I can't wait to hang out with you. Maybe we can smoke a joi... no, never mind. [Smile]

--------------------
Ricky Jackson
Signs Now
614 Russell Parkway
Warner Robins, GA
(478) 923-7722
signpimp50@hotmail.com

Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymond Chapman   Author's Homepage   Email Raymond Chapman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While Willie may not be the best example of clean living, he is rather healthy for his age. For years he has been an avid golfer (even bought a country club for his home)and for years ran about five miles a day. From what I have heard, he watches his diet very carefully.

Now, his smoking habits may counteract all the other stuff, but he doesn't look too bad for all the miles he has put on his body.

You probably wouldn't recognize a photo of him from his early years when he wore a suit and looked like all the other country singers. He decided Nashville wasn't for him and created his own music world in Austin.

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas
chapmanstudio@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 6306 | From: Temple, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joey Madden
Resident

Member # 1192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joey Madden   Author's Homepage   Email Joey Madden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just cannot help staying out of this conversation.

I really believe that Todd believes all the crap he states in his reply and that my friends is just another sad story. If Todd believes that Marijuana is a drug then he hasn't a clue to what a drug is and to say that Willie doesn't look good at 73 plus years old is a crock of s-it, wish I could be around when Todd hits 73 to make a comparison.

As far as children are concerned Todd, why not become part of the many parents who want to stop the school system and government from prescribing Ritalin and the 4 or 5 other psychiatric drugs given to the children which turn them into zombies in the first place. Do you really believe that an herb is bad for you but a prescription drug from a doctor is a Godsend and all this stuff about pot being bad for you just because of some properganda in the early 1900's.

Your idea of clean living is so far from reality and truth that just reading your replies makes me thankful that I've gotten the education I did when I was young and continually have an open mind when I deal with others.

And Yes Todd, I am a 63 year old pothead who doesn't drink alcohol or coffee or drive a vehicle after I get a good buzz. And at 63, my skin is still smooth, my nose isn't red and I can still pull a straight line and to add to it, I can sit in a movie theater and tune out everything around me and watch the damn movie and if that doesn't work I can move myself to another seat [Smile]

--------------------
HotLines Joey Madden - pinstriping since 1952
'Perfection, its what I look for and what I live for'

http://members.tripod.com/Inflite
http://www.pinheadlounge.com/hotlinesjoeymadden

Posts: 5962 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jake snow
Resident

Member # 5889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jake snow   Author's Homepage   Email jake snow       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like sombody needs a little herbal happyness.

--------------------
Snow's Sign Works
865-908-0076
snowman@planetc.com
www.snowsigns.com

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Posts: 1640 | From: Sevierville, TN | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Jantz
Resident

Member # 6137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Jantz   Author's Homepage   Email Jon Jantz       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just read this a couple days ago on CNN...

Good news, Joey... you won't be getting Alzheimer's. I'd rather look wrinkled than walk around not knowing what my name is...
CHECK THIS OUT

--------------------
Jon Jantz
Snappysign.com
jjantz21@gmail.com
http://www.allcw.com

Posts: 3395 | From: Atmore, AL | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Todd Gill
Resident

Member # 2569

I don't know....he doesn't look so good to me....

What's that song he's famous for? Wasn't it "On the dope again?"

-

[ October 11, 2006, 06:08 PM: Message edited by: Todd Gill ]

--------------------
Todd Gill
Outside The Lines
Potterville, MI

old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for old paint   Email old paint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
toddie...you are a such a twit sometimes....
willie did BOOZE for many years.....THAT SCHIT WILL MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE THAT... as for pot....iam 61, did my share, sold some too.
and iam with joey on the drug crap. anything doc says is good for ya...is ok to you right?
only friggin drug problem i ever had in my life was PRESCRIPTION DRUGS!!!!! took me where pot never could.
at 61 i still dont want to take anymore then i need.....i do 1/2 LORITAB for back and leg pain......other then that i am the biggest putz about takin other drugs to fix stuff you can fix with what you eat.
and i wana se you at 73.....toddie boy.

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519
BEWARE THE TRUTH.....YOU MAY NOT LIKE WHAT YOU FIND

Posts: 11582 | From: pensacola, fl. usa | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricky Jackson
Visitor
Member # 5082

I saw a movie on Netflix recently called "The Hemp Revolution" and decided to rent it on a whim. I don't think I can exagerate how eye-opening the film was for me. George Washington wore clothes made from hemp because he and Thomas Jefferson grew it. The flag that Betsy Ross made was made from hemp. The list goes on and on. The fiber value of hemp can not be overstated. There are places on the planet where they live on the seeds and fibers of the plant. Yes they smoke the leaves too but that's not a big deal; too much has been made of that already. The U.S. is the only nation in the world that has made such a boogie man out of such a nobile plant. But it has to be that way because the po po needs a boogie man; the public will give them unlimited resources to eliminate that boogie man.

--------------------
Ricky Jackson
Signs Now
614 Russell Parkway
Warner Robins, GA
(478) 923-7722
signpimp50@hotmail.com

old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for old paint   Email old paint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the HISTORY CHANNEL did a couple programs on the history of hemp, why it got to be what it is....was most done by the COTTON LOBBY in the 20's.
you can buy clothes today made of HEMP.... and they are really nice.

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Posts: 11582 | From: pensacola, fl. usa | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joey Madden
Resident

Member # 1192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joey Madden   Author's Homepage   Email Joey Madden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so Jon, that link shows that straight and narrow persons like Todd have a better chance of seeing a wheelchair in their future than I do, which is why education has always been the key factor.

When a doctor prescribes medication, 99% of the time medication means DRUGS but in my case ( the 1% ) I have been prescribed Marijuana which is in fact an herb and this herb is good as your link shows [Smile]

--------------------
HotLines Joey Madden - pinstriping since 1952
'Perfection, its what I look for and what I live for'

http://members.tripod.com/Inflite
http://www.pinheadlounge.com/hotlinesjoeymadden

Posts: 5962 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Todd Gill
Resident

Member # 2569

Well, if you're in your 60's, I doubt you'll see me when I'm 73.....but I'll look just like I do today....

because you see....the sun makes me strong...and keeps me young....the only thing that can take me down is Kryptonite....

Yeah...that's right...Superman is REAL and you're looking at his face right now...maybe if I take off my glasses and twirl my finger in my bangs .... and pull off that fake moustache.

Herbs don't always equate health benefits Joey...some herbs have devastating effects...especially if mixed with other herbs and/or drugs.

I know I'm not going to change any minds here...so I won't try...other than have some fun with this post and ol' Willie...the posterboy for harsh living and bad choices (didn't they kick him out of his mansion and he stood on the curb watching the moving guys take all his stuff?)

But as long as people think it's somehow cool to brag about their drug (ab)use....I feel it's ok to talk about how great life is reveling in the moment of clear thought and taking in all that God has given me through my senses in all their natural state.

I do have to say...I find it greatly amusing and certainly ironic to read of people that are fanatical about the healthy food they consume....and their excercise regimines....and then in the same breath read about them publicly bragging about dodging the law, running off in some corner and consciously forcing smoke into their lungs.

I mean...go ahead and do it...but It just seems nonsensical to me. And, since it is illegal, I feel I owe no apologies for my stance in that regard. I've smelled it at concerts before and I gotta tell you ... it smells like a cat just ****ed on someone....

I wouldn't go out in public not showering for 2 weeks...but the stench of that stuff smells just about the same to me.

EDIT - hey, i haven't caused in trouble in at least a few months....and this is very mild I think...so I'll call it my "fix" and lay back and enjoy your racous replies...I'm sure they'll be good.

[ October 11, 2006, 07:30 PM: Message edited by: Todd Gill ]

--------------------
Todd Gill
Outside The Lines
Potterville, MI

Michael Clanton
Resident

Member # 2419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Clanton   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Clanton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whether you like Willie or not is irrelevent-- You have to admit the man's got "bawls"-- to live his life doing what he was made to do, and doing on it his own terms despite what is popular at the time.

As far as his fondness for the "loco weed"-- at least he is not worring about cataracts. [Wink] He has talked about his past abuses and regrets and I don't think he is out to promote what he does.
I myself am a big fan and I don't have any desire to "puff the magic dragon" just because Willie does.

BTW- one of my favorite Willie tunes is "Please don't talk about me when I'm gone."

--------------------
Michael Clanton
Clanton Graphics/ Blackberry 19 Studio
1933 Blackberry
Conway AR 72034
501-505-6794
clantongraphics@yahoo.com

Posts: 1736 | From: Conway Arkansas | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony Broussard
Visitor
Member # 935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Broussard   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Broussard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Old Wille got busted about 20 miles from me.
I think they're gonna either let it die down and let him off easy, or make an example of him because people would make a ruckus about it if he did. After all, if you or I got caught with that much, we'd still be in jail on distribution charges.

They knew when it was Willie's bus, they knew what they'd find. I agree that weed's not a drug. The real dealers are the doctors who get the kick backs from the drug companies. They know what these drugs are doing to people and yet they keep dishing'em out.

[ October 11, 2006, 09:19 PM: Message edited by: Tony Broussard ]

--------------------
Tony Broussard
Graphic Details Digital Media
Loreauville, LA

Posts: 395 | From: Loreauville, LA | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricky Jackson
Visitor
Member # 5082

Just for the record: Nobody should smoke weed!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150044018649&ssPageName=MERC_VI_RSCC_Pr4_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT&refitem=150044040969&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=active_view_item&usedrule1=St oreCatToStoreCat&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget

--------------------
Ricky Jackson
Signs Now
614 Russell Parkway
Warner Robins, GA
(478) 923-7722
signpimp50@hotmail.com

Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Grundy   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Grundy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know it is all in fun...But who really cares if Willie smokes a bit of weed?

Haven't we all in the past? (tell the truth) [Wink]

Does smoking a bit (or a lot) make him a better sign guy?? [Rolling On The Floor]

Oh..WAIT..Willie is not a sign guy!! Sorry, forgot...stupid me.. [Bash] [Bash]

OH..what the heck..BRB..forgot what I wanted to say.....

back..... puff puff pass....

Willie is starting to look normal now!!! [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor]

--------------------
Dave Grundy
retired in Chelem,Yucatan,Mexico/Hensall,Ontario,Canada
1-519-262-3651 Canada
011-52-1-999-102-2923 Mexico cell
1-226-785-8957 Canada/Mexico home

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Posts: 8887 | From: Chelem, Yucatan, Mexico/Hensall, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
W. R. Pickett
Visitor
Member # 3842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for W. R. Pickett   Email W. R. Pickett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...and Willie had a 1/5 lb. of magic SHROOMS too!

--------------------
WR Pickett
Richmond, Va.

Posts: 1955 | From: Richmond, Va. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymond Chapman   Author's Homepage   Email Raymond Chapman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Haven't we all in the past? (tell the truth)"

Dave...No, and that's the truth.

You have to be careful when you use that "all" word.

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas
chapmanstudio@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 6306 | From: Temple, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

seems nobody want to touch the real reason willie looks like that as i said WAS ALL THE BOOZE(BEER, WHISKEY, WINE)he drank for many years in his youth. it also killed hank williams sr.(i seen him live in 1950-51, and he was so drunk they sorta carried him on to the stage) and many more people then POT HAS...and BOOZE IS LEGAL!!!!!!! and that schit is way more damaging then pot.
now i been to a few sign meets....and we all have stories of "shakey jake" the drunk sign painter.....and the booze flowes on.....BUT ITS LEGAL....so no problem.....how many people you know have been in auto accidents WITH A STONED POT SMOKER....now how many have knowledge or have done it them selfs...DRIVING DRUNK????
now let see how all you DRINKERS(ill bet toddie has kicked back a few in his day) feel about that!!!!!! in fact i would rather sit around and smoke a joint(people are lot mellower)and every time iam around schit faced drunks....somebody either starts a fight or a war of words. yea drunks are ok....POT SMOKERS should go to jail....somethin happen here, what it is aint exactly clear.....

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Ricky Jackson
Visitor
Member # 5082

LOL, now that's a mouthful there Speedo-Man. ...and all true too. Drinking definately affects a persons looks, their skin in particular. I've never in my life seen a person turn violent after taking a few hits off a joint. All it did to me was make me very mellow, a little hawny, wanting to listen to music, chill out, and eat Cool Ranch Doritos. ...and some Godiva chocolate raspberry ice cream, peanut butter cookies, some nachos and bean dip, some coconut ho-ho's, some cajun style cheese nips, a few celery sticks and baby carots, some hot wings and a few Snickers bars. Drunks kill thousands of people every year either in drunken rages, drunk driving or other ways. I know it almost destroyed my family growning up. It may be illegal and alcohol may be legal but so is ciggies; and they kill more people than drinking. That's enough of the soap box for me on this.

--------------------
Ricky Jackson
Signs Now
614 Russell Parkway
Warner Robins, GA
(478) 923-7722
signpimp50@hotmail.com

David Wright
Visitor
Member # 111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Wright   Author's Homepage   Email David Wright   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's the munchies that kill.

--------------------
Wright Signs
Wyandotte, Michigan

Posts: 2785 | From: Wyandotte, MI USA | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Rochon
Resident

Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Rochon   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Rochon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how will this make my paint cover better?

After reading this thread all I can say is pass the spinach [Razz]

--------------------
Bob Rochon
Creative Signworks
Millbury, MA
508-865-7330

"Life is Like an Echo, what you put out, comes back to you."

Posts: 5149 | From: Millbury, Mass. U.S. | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frank Magoo
Resident

Member # 3950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frank Magoo   Email Frank Magoo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh sure Rochon, hijack this post to discuss spinach, and while we're on the subject, I've got to say, I've eaten spinach everyday for years, including scare days recently, love it, great for you.......secret is to wash your food before eating it, use hot water and bad stuff goes bye-bye........... [Cool]

Now you can go back to beating that poor dead horse.... [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] (careful someone doesn't call PITA on ya alls)

--------------------
Frank Magoo,
Magoo's-Las Vegas; fmagoo@netzero.com
"the only easy day was yesterday"

Posts: 2365 | From: Las Vegas, Nv. | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Biggs
Resident

Member # 18

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Biggs   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Biggs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well everyone else has said something
I have Glaucoma and the primary ingredient in my medication is tetrahydrocannabinol
by the way I do not take any other drugs.
and though I am not quite as old as willie
I am close,
Bill (willie used to be my nickname)

--------------------
Bill & Barbara Biggs
Art's Sign Service, Inc.
Clute, Texas, USA
Home of The Great Texas Mosquito Festival
Proud 10 year Supporter of the Letterheads Website
www.artssigns.com
"MrBill-" on the chat page
MailTo:biggsbb@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 1020 | From: Lake Jackson,Tx | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KARYN BUSH
Resident

Member # 1948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARYN BUSH   Author's Homepage   Email KARYN BUSH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just so ya know todd...ya don't have to smoke it...vaporize it. no smoke or bad carcinogenics. nice clear high. don't knock it til you try it.

--------------------
Karyn Bush
Simply Not Ordinary, LLC
Bartlett, NH
603-383-9955
www.snosigns.com
info@snosigns.com

Posts: 3516 | From: Bartlett, NH USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Rochon
Resident

Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Rochon   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Rochon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See not only have they removed the lead from the paint, but they have removed the carcinogenics from POT. I wonder if the high fades as fast as paint does? [Rolling On The Floor]

--------------------
Bob Rochon
Creative Signworks
Millbury, MA
508-865-7330

"Life is Like an Echo, what you put out, comes back to you."

Posts: 5149 | From: Millbury, Mass. U.S. | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricky Jackson
Visitor
Member # 5082

We get the metaphor Bob, "Spinich", ha ha, good one. I see where you're going with that one! "Spinich", "Herb", "Tea"; gotcha! Roch on brother!

--------------------
Ricky Jackson
Signs Now
614 Russell Parkway
Warner Robins, GA
(478) 923-7722
signpimp50@hotmail.com

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!