Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » great quote--what are some of your favorites? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: great quote--what are some of your favorites?
Wayne Webb
Resident

Member # 1124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wayne Webb   Author's Homepage   Email Wayne Webb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jill Marie Welsh:
One of my faves is by Russ McMullin:

"That is like a Mr. Potato Head with all the pieces in the wrong place."

(about a layout)
I have others too, but that is what popped into my head. I even have it as my signature, but I never use that feature anymore.
Love....Jill

Yep...
That one is a classic!! [Big Grin]

[ September 20, 2006, 11:29 AM: Message edited by: Wayne Webb ]

--------------------
Wayne Webb
Webb Signworks
Chipley, FL
wayne@webbsignworks.com

Posts: 7404 | From: Chipley,Florida,United States | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu Friesen
Resident

Member # 6358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu Friesen   Email Stu Friesen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"It is better to remain silent and people think You're a fool than to open your mouth and prove it."
"I started out with nothing and I still have most of it."
"When you're up to your armpits in aligators it's hard to remember that your job was to drain the swamp." ...or something like that.

--------------------
Stu Friesen
Box 99
Estevan, SK
S4A 2A2
306-634-5975

Posts: 97 | From: Estevan, SK | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimmy chatham
Resident

Member # 525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimmy chatham   Email jimmy chatham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we specialize in the imposible.
it just takes longer. my dad

--------------------
Jimmy Chatham
Chatham Signs
468 stark st
Commerce, Ga 30529

Posts: 1766 | From: Commerce, GA, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larry White
Resident

Member # 3999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Larry White   Author's Homepage   Email Larry White   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The only job you're gettin' around here is pushin' up daisies from a pine box!
-Mr. Dickinson

--------------------
Larry White
Town of Machine
www.walljewelry.com
whitel@iname.com

Posts: 36 | From: Machine | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frank Magoo
Resident

Member # 3950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frank Magoo   Email Frank Magoo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"You can't fix stupid...

[Frown]

--------------------
Frank Magoo,
Magoo's-Las Vegas; fmagoo@netzero.com
"the only easy day was yesterday"

Posts: 2365 | From: Las Vegas, Nv. | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane Diaz
Resident

Member # 595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Jane Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today's Quotes
Experience is not what happens to a man. It is what a man does with what happens to him. -Aldous Huxley

Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me. -Carol Burnett

The important thing is to learn a lesson every time you lose. -John McEnroe

A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer; it sings because it has a song. -Maya Angelou

--------------------
Jane Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
628 W. Lincoln Ave. Pontiac, Il. 61764
815-844-7024
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 4102 | From: Pontiac, IL USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Billie DeBekker
Visitor
Member # 3848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Billie DeBekker   Author's Homepage   Email Billie DeBekker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh Magoo took mine.

"Sarcasm is Free"

--------------------
Billie DeBekker
3rd Dimension Signs
Canon City Colorado 81212
719-276-9338
bill@3dsignco.com
www.3dsignco.com

"Another Fine Graduate of the Ray Charles School of Sign Painting."

Posts: 2530 | From: Canon City, Colorado | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian Oliver
Visitor
Member # 2019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brian Oliver   Author's Homepage   Email Brian Oliver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the one I've had rattling around in my head for the past week or two:
"The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing."
Sounds like something Yogi Berra might have said, but it's good advice, don'cha know!

--------------------
Brian Oliver
Paxton Signs
Fort Collins, CO
paxton@peakpeak.com
www.paxtonsignsofcolorado.com

Posts: 237 | From: ft. collins, colorado,usa | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rose Davidson
Visitor
Member # 6168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rose Davidson   Author's Homepage   Email Rose Davidson       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's one that reminds me of this wonderful Letterville community that I've found:

"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas." ~ George Bernard Shaw

--------------------
Rose Davidson
Sleeper Woods Design
Honoring Tradition with Technology
Lakeport, CA 95435

Posts: 104 | From: Lake County, California | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nancy B. Bennett
Resident

Member # 1451

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Nancy B. Bennett   Author's Homepage   Email Nancy B. Bennett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I got to work on Tuesday morning, one of our employees had posted "Work like a champion today" at the door and several other places. It made me pause and think about the way I was working every time I saw it.

--------------------
Nancy B. Bennett
Walldog Public Art
317 N. 13th St.
Centerville, Iowa 52544

Posts: 95 | From: Centerville, IA, USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rich Stebbing
Visitor
Member # 368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rich Stebbing   Email Rich Stebbing   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"what goes arounds-comes around"

I am a believer in Karma. And this one seen on a bumper sticker:

"what if the Hokey-Pokey is what it's all about"

and of course.......IOAFS

--------------------
Rich Stebbing
RichSigns
Rohnert Park CA
707-795-5588

Posts: 755 | From: Rohnert Park, CA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russ McMullin
Resident

Member # 5617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russ McMullin   Author's Homepage   Email Russ McMullin       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marty Happy:
Life is full of obstacle illusions!

That one just got printed and hung on the wall!

Never in a million years did I think anyone would remember my mister potato head line. LOL Thanks Jill [Smile]

Here is one of my favorites from a movie:

"There is a kind of freedom in being completely screwed. Because you know things can't get any worse." Matthew Broderick in The Freshman

--------------------
Russ McMullin
Tooele, UT
www.mcmullincreative.com

My mind wanders. And that's not a good thing, 'cause it's too small to be out there alone.

Posts: 3129 | From: Tooele, UT | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dana Blair
Resident

Member # 951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dana Blair   Author's Homepage   Email Dana Blair   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun!
Kathryn Hepburn

--------------------
Dana Blair
Blair Signs
Wooster, OH
www.blairsigns.com

If sign makers go on strike, is there anything written on their picket signs?

Posts: 835 | From: Wooster, OH, USA | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Yearwood
Visitor
Member # 2723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Yearwood   Author's Homepage   Email Mark Yearwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"You ever notice how everyone else's stuff is junk, but your junk is stuff?"

-also from George Carlin

--------------------
Mark Yearwood
Yearwood Design Works
Tecumseh, OK
www.yearwooddesignworks.com
www.markyearwood.com

Posts: 1027 | From: Tecumseh, OK | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Aston
Visitor
Member # 1725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Aston   Email Jon Aston   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing"
~ W. Edwards Deming

--------------------
Jon Aston
MARKETING PARTNERS
"Strategy, Marketing and Business Development"
Tel 705-719-9209

Posts: 1724 | From: Barrie, ON, CANADA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alicia B. Jennings
Resident

Member # 1272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alicia B. Jennings   Email Alicia B. Jennings   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Badges! We don need any sticking badges. Vamanos Hombres!."

--------------------
Signs by Alicia Jennings (Mudflap Girl)
Tacoma, WA
Since 1987
Have Lipstick, will travel.

Posts: 3820 | From: Tacoma, WA. U.S.A. | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Beisiegel
Resident

Member # 3723

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Rick Beisiegel   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Beisiegel       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Frank Magoo:
"You can't fix stupid...

[Frown]

Similar to:
"There's no vaccine for stupid" [Bash]

"Never criticize a man till you walk a mile in his shoes....by then, you're a mile away, and he has no shoes" -Johnny Carson to the class of 1979

[Cool]

[ September 23, 2006, 10:17 PM: Message edited by: Rick Beisiegel ]

--------------------
Rick Beisiegel
Vital Signs & Graphics
Since 1982
(231) 452-6225 / (231) 652-3300
www.vitalsignsandgraphics.com
www.facebook.com/VitalSignsNewaygo

""Good judgment comes from experience; and a lot of that comes from bad judgment" - Will Rogers

Posts: 3487 | From: Beautiful Newaygo, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Graham Parsons
Resident

Member # 1129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Graham Parsons   Author's Homepage   Email Graham Parsons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"He was so low, he could slide under a snake's belly whilst wearing a top hat"

--------------------
Graham Parsons
Signs 'n Such Ltd
Swift Current
Saskatchewan
Canada.
www.signsnsuch.com

"Saskatchewan - hard to pronounce, easy to draw"

Posts: 710 | From: Saskatchewan, Canada | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frank Magoo
Resident

Member # 3950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frank Magoo   Email Frank Magoo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"It's just more ink."
Frank Wells

sign seen in Marin county recently: "Don't be the bummer."

Yearwood: I like his(Carlin's)take on "Odds n ' Ends"...if you have 7 odds n' ends, how many are odds and how many are ends? [Cool]

--------------------
Frank Magoo,
Magoo's-Las Vegas; fmagoo@netzero.com
"the only easy day was yesterday"

Posts: 2365 | From: Las Vegas, Nv. | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
William Holohan
Visitor
Member # 2514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for William Holohan   Email William Holohan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
During my youth i made an attempt at sales. My boss at the time had a "tie bar" (some here will remember what they were) with the raised gold letters: YCDBSOYA on the bar. I asked him many times what they meant. A harumph, but no answer. Finally, after I had been there for about two weeks he told me.
"You Can't Do Business Sitting On Your Ass...."

True then... True now...

--------------------
William "Irish" Holohan
Resting...Read "Between Jobs."
Marlboro, MA 01752
email: firemap1@aol.com

Posts: 1110 | From: Marlboro, MA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Dirkes
Visitor
Member # 1000

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Dirkes   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Dirkes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This one helps keep my priorities straight:
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey,
but rather
spiritual beings on a human journey.
Stephen Covey
This is the one I yell in frustration:
In the grand cosmic scheme of things,
this ain't nuthin!
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool
than to speak and remove all doubt

--------------------
Bill Dirkes
Cornhole Art LLC
Bellevue, Ky.
Goodnight Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are.

Posts: 591 | From: Bellevue,Ky. US | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craig Sjoquist
Resident

Member # 4684

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craig Sjoquist   Author's Homepage   Email Craig Sjoquist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone will always ask ..how ya doing, ..my response is always .... like a dog chasing rabbit or squirral .... gets a smile most times ..... THANK YOU & ENJOY LIFE

--------------------
Craig Sjoquist
http://www.592sign.net
3220 N.O.B.T
Orlando Fl. 407-592-7446 vikinwolf@gmail.com

Posts: 1588 | From: Orlando Fl. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nancie W. Phillips
Resident

Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nancie W. Phillips   Author's Homepage   Email Nancie W. Phillips   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about "I O A F S"
...everyone who was at Lodi remembers Mark Oatis' explaination of those 5 little letters,huh?

--------------------
Nancie W. Phillips
White Dove Painting Studio
74 Dacula Road,
Dacula, GA 30019
678-887-3339

www.nanciephillips.com

"Three words describe life...'It goes on'"- Robert Frost

Posts: 919 | From: Metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Harding
Resident

Member # 108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Harding   Author's Homepage   Email David Harding   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Just DO IT!"--Mom

--------------------
David Harding
A Sign of Excellence
Carrollton, TX

Posts: 5089 | From: Carrollton, TX, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricky Jackson
Visitor
Member # 5082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricky Jackson   Email Ricky Jackson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I came up with a few of my own that I'll share:

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him fish.

It's not over til the flatulent lady sings.

Different strokes for different people. (think about that one)

And one that is a goodie but I didn't write it:

Don't squat with yer spurs on.

--------------------
Ricky Jackson
Signs Now
614 Russell Parkway
Warner Robins, GA
(478) 923-7722
signpimp50@hotmail.com

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Issac Newton

Posts: 3528 | From: Warner Robins, GA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu Friesen
Resident

Member # 6358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu Friesen   Email Stu Friesen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never take sleeping pills and laxitives at the same time.

--------------------
Stu Friesen
Box 99
Estevan, SK
S4A 2A2
306-634-5975

Posts: 97 | From: Estevan, SK | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Diaz
Resident

Member # 2549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's so tight ... it'd take a tractor to pull a needle out of his #ss.

Better to be silent and thought a fool ... than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

[ September 26, 2006, 05:59 AM: Message edited by: Bill Diaz ]

--------------------
Bill Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
Pontiac IL
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 2107 | From: Pontiac, IL | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Diaz
Resident

Member # 2549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (O.S.H.A.) has determined that the maximum load to ride my #ss in any given day is 6 -- unless I install guard rails and hand straps. Since you have arrived 8th today, go to the end of the line and wait your turn.

--------------------
Bill Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
Pontiac IL
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 2107 | From: Pontiac, IL | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Bierce
Visitor
Member # 5412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Paul Bierce   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Bierce       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few pearls of wisdom from my distant Uncle Ambrose Bierce

"SAINT, A dead sinner, revised and edited"

"SELFISH, Devoid of consideration for the selfishness of others"

"VOTE, The instrument and symbol of a freeman’s power to make a fool of himself and a wreck of his country"

"LOVE, A temporary state of insanity curable by marriage…"

--------------------
Paul Bierce - Designer
pabierce@hotmail.com
www.paulbierce.com

Posts: 330 | From: Dix Hills, NY | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Diaz
Resident

Member # 2549

From one of Clint Eastwood's movies, I forgot which one ...

"Dyin' ain't no livin' ... boy."

--------------------
Bill Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
Pontiac IL
www.diazsignart.com

Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymond Chapman   Author's Homepage   Email Raymond Chapman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Don't sweat the small stuff.
2. Remember...it's all small stuff.

And:

The grass may be greener on the other side, but the water bill's a lot higher.

"Don't do your deep frying in the nude"...or something like that (from a song by Nancy and Noella this summer at the Zoo.)

"What difference will it make a hundred years from now." (One of my Dad's favorites)

"If it was easy, anybody could do it" (Another one from my Dad)

[ September 26, 2006, 12:10 PM: Message edited by: Raymond Chapman ]

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas
chapmanstudio@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 6306 | From: Temple, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wayne Webb
Resident

Member # 1124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wayne Webb   Author's Homepage   Email Wayne Webb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Content makes poor men rich; discontent makes rich men poor." Benjamin Franklin

"Bought wit makes the best wit" My Granny

"God put us here for each other" My Dad

[ September 26, 2006, 01:00 PM: Message edited by: Wayne Webb ]

--------------------
Wayne Webb
Webb Signworks
Chipley, FL
wayne@webbsignworks.com

Posts: 7404 | From: Chipley,Florida,United States | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craig Shaw
Visitor
Member # 1036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craig Shaw   Email Craig Shaw       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
James McNiel Whistler, an artist from Lowell Mass.
wrote:
When confronted with a patron about the cost of a portrait:
"A few hundred pounds seem great for a few hours of work sir"
Whistler replies, "Madame, you are not paying for a few hours of work, you are paying for a lifetime of knowledge."

--------------------
Craig Shaw
Shaw Signs & Designs
11028 Green Valley Rd.
Sebastopol, CA 95472

Posts: 24 | From: Sebastopol,CA | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Biggs
Resident

Member # 18

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Biggs   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Biggs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"you dont always get what you pay for,
but somehow you always pay for what you get."
That was my Dad's favorite quote, I don't
know who originated it.
Bill

--------------------
Bill & Barbara Biggs
Art's Sign Service, Inc.
Clute, Texas, USA
Home of The Great Texas Mosquito Festival
Proud 10 year Supporter of the Letterheads Website
www.artssigns.com
"MrBill-" on the chat page
MailTo:biggsbb@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 1020 | From: Lake Jackson,Tx | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Lennig
Resident

Member # 2455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Lennig   Author's Homepage   Email John Lennig   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"You see a lot of funny sights when you haven't got your gun"

My Dad , Many years ago, said that this way a saying that His Dad used to throw out.

Now, I've seen some similar ones, so don't think it was "original" with my Granddad, but, what's new under the Sun, Eh?

Hey, most are worthy of a Panel, at the very least!

Big Top Johnny

--------------------
John Lennig / Big Top Sign Arts
5668 Ewart Street, Burnaby,
British Columbia, Canada
bigtopya@hotmail.com

Posts: 2184 | From: Burnaby, British Columbia,Canada | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jason Davie
Visitor
Member # 2172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jason Davie   Email Jason Davie       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Serenity NOW !!

--------------------
Jason Davie
193 Front Street
Deposit, NY 13754

Posts: 976 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dusty Campbell
Visitor
Member # 4601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dusty Campbell   Email Dusty Campbell       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do I hear a panel swap's gears starting to grind John?

Edited to add: Jason, the best part of "Serenity Now!" is when Lloyd says "Serenity now, insanity later."

Double edited to add: Posting on another topic, I thought of another one I like:

Muhammad Ali: "I should be on a postage stamp, that's the only way I'll ever get licked."

[ September 26, 2006, 11:19 PM: Message edited by: Dusty Campbell ]

--------------------
Industrious

Posts: 1032 | From: Athens, GA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Philip Swanson
Visitor
Member # 6097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Philip Swanson   Email Philip Swanson       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alchohol: The solution to, and cause of, All of lifes problems. Homer Simpson. There's more than one way to skin a cat, but the cat doesn't like any of them!

--------------------
Phil Swanson
Lake George Lettering
151 New Hague Rd. Hague, NY 12836
lakegeorgelettering@yahoo.com

Posts: 24 | From: 151 New Hague Rd. Hague, NY 12836 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Harding
Resident

Member # 108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Harding   Author's Homepage   Email David Harding   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although there's more than one way to skin a cat, there's only one way per cat.

--------------------
David Harding
A Sign of Excellence
Carrollton, TX

Posts: 5089 | From: Carrollton, TX, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Fisher
Visitor
Member # 107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Fisher   Email David Fisher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure. (Unknown)

--------------------
David Fisher
D.A. & P.M. Fisher Services
Brisbane Australia
da_pmf@yahoo.com
Trying out a new tag:
"Parents are the bones on which children cut their teeth
Peter Ustinov

Posts: 1450 | From: Brisbane Queensland Australia | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!