Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » ChromaFlo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ChromaFlo
Joey Madden
Resident

Member # 1192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joey Madden   Author's Homepage   Email Joey Madden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Upon having the same problem as some of you who have spoken with me regards to the discontinuance of the ChromaFlo flow enhancer from 1-Shot as it took a toll on me about a month ago when I was at the bottom of my last can and couldn't find it anywhere. This prompted me to get to the bottom of this dilemma so I made a couple phone calls to friends in the know from my standpoint like Tramp ,Kafka and Jules and one of them gave me the phone number of 1-Shots, Matt FitzGerald who replaced Frank Manning some time back, we discussed only ChromaFlo and although is has been discontinued he got two quarts sent to me. It only took one phone call to go through a few channels until I scored. Along with the two quarts of ChromaFlo came a letter from 1-Shots general manager saying they are prepared to manufacture this product at my request with an eight quart or two gallon minimum with a 3-4 day turnaround. Right now I'm trying to figure out what exactly I should do to put this in motion and maybe you can help.

I'll be doing a store on the net soon offering liquids from one company and am thinking of doing a simular act with the chromaFlo.

Whats your thoughts?

--------------------
HotLines Joey Madden - pinstriping since 1952
'Perfection, its what I look for and what I live for'

http://members.tripod.com/Inflite
http://www.pinheadlounge.com/hotlinesjoeymadden

Posts: 5962 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for calling today Joey.
I didn't get to make the phonecall that you suggested yet due to being so busy.
Hopefully if enough of us tell 1-Shot/Spraylat that we miss the Chromatic Flow enhancer that they will start to make and distribute it once again.
Since my last quart lasted over two years, buying two gallons of it may be a bit much for me.
I wonder if this offer extends to suppliers?
Maybe one of the Letterhead merchants would buy and resell some. I'd gladly buy a quart.
I think I was the only one in this area who bought it from my supplier.
And while we're at it, maybe we can put a bug in their ear about the 1-Shot Super Gloss Tinting Clear!
That stuff is as rare as hen's teeth.
love....jill

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricky Jackson
Visitor
Member # 5082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricky Jackson   Email Ricky Jackson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joey you are the man! You can be the distribution dude for us. As good as this stuff is I have no doubt that you'll move it. I say a big "thanks" is in order to 1-Shot for indulging in this order.

--------------------
Ricky Jackson
Signs Now
614 Russell Parkway
Warner Robins, GA
(478) 923-7722
signpimp50@hotmail.com

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Issac Newton

Posts: 3528 | From: Warner Robins, GA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Lennig
Resident

Member # 2455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Lennig   Author's Homepage   Email John Lennig   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joey, you got right to work! people will appreciate it, and buy it!
A great examble of "going with the flow" [Applause]

John

--------------------
John Lennig / Big Top Sign Arts
5668 Ewart Street, Burnaby,
British Columbia, Canada
bigtopya@hotmail.com

Posts: 2184 | From: Burnaby, British Columbia,Canada | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Curtis hammond
Visitor
Member # 2170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Curtis hammond   Email Curtis hammond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'll take a quart.. looks like u got it half sold already..

--------------------
Leaper of Tall buildings.. If you find my posts divisive or otherwise snarky please ignore them. If you do not know how then PM me about it and I will demonstrate.

Posts: 5274 | From: Im a nowhere man | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craig Sjoquist
Resident

Member # 4684

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craig Sjoquist   Author's Homepage   Email Craig Sjoquist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
like others needs cromaflo for future use so hope you'll carry it ...jill the 1 shot super gloss tinting clear is found here at pearl art supplies I'll look to see if still there .....THANK YOU & ENJOY LIFE

--------------------
Craig Sjoquist
http://www.592sign.net
3220 N.O.B.T
Orlando Fl. 407-592-7446 vikinwolf@gmail.com

Posts: 1588 | From: Orlando Fl. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Sacks
Resident

Member # 379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Sacks   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Sacks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joey, count me in for a quart.

--------------------
The SignShop
Mendocino, California

http://www.mendosign.com

Making the simple complicated is commonplace;
making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. — Charles Mingus

Posts: 6724 | From: Mendocino, CA. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Elliott
Resident

Member # 1262

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris Elliott   Email Chris Elliott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joey, I'll take a quart....hell, I'll take 2 quarts if that'll make enough orders for you to get this ball rollin'!! (gotta make hay when we can 'cuz none of us are gettin' any younger) [Wink]

--------------------
Chris Elliott
1longshot@classicnet.net
cell 62084two2232

Posts: 686 | From: Scottsdale, AZ & Anthony, KS, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeff Ogden
Resident

Member # 3184

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff Ogden   Email Jeff Ogden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joey...Me too...I'll put in for 2. Thanks for making the effort to rejuvenate this product.

--------------------
Jeff Ogden
8727 NE 68 Terr.
Gainesville FL, 32609

Posts: 2138 | From: 8827 NE 68 Terr Gainesville Fl 32609 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricky Jackson
Visitor
Member # 5082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricky Jackson   Email Ricky Jackson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess I'd better clarify that I want a quart too! never know when it might come in handy for helping peanut butter spread better [Smile]

--------------------
Ricky Jackson
Signs Now
614 Russell Parkway
Warner Robins, GA
(478) 923-7722
signpimp50@hotmail.com

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Issac Newton

Posts: 3528 | From: Warner Robins, GA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robert Salyers
Visitor
Member # 5

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robert Salyers   Author's Homepage   Email Robert Salyers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How much and shipping? I'll take a qt or two! I use one shot all the time!

--------------------
AirbrushBobby.com
Clearwater, FL
The message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing.1Cor1:18
“The wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Jesus Christ our Lord”Rom6:23

Posts: 505 | From: Clearwater Florida USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frank Magoo
Resident

Member # 3950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frank Magoo   Email Frank Magoo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joey; put me down for a gallon...call me when ready in case I'm gone from here............. [Cool]

--------------------
Frank Magoo,
Magoo's-Las Vegas; fmagoo@netzero.com
"the only easy day was yesterday"

Posts: 2365 | From: Las Vegas, Nv. | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Peach
Resident

Member # 2620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Peach   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Peach   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joey
Put me in for 2 quarts too.

--------------------
Bob & Marcia Peach
Peach Signs Inc
Sandwich, MA
rpeach9828@aol.com

Posts: 1020 | From: Sandwich, MA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Lennig
Resident

Member # 2455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Lennig   Author's Homepage   Email John Lennig   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joey, 2 quarts for me too, please! never even used the stuff, but, hey, I'M SOLD!! lol

serious, i'll arrange to get it to somebody across the line, then smuggle de do across the border!

BTJ

--------------------
British Columbia, Canada
bigtopya@hotmail.com

Posts: 2184 | From: Burnaby, British Columbia,Canada | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Shortreed
Deceased Mayor

Member # 436

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Shortreed   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Send me a quart or two for helping you get this thing off the ground!

[Smile]

--------------------
Steve Shortreed
144 Hill St., E.
Fergus, Ontario
Canada N1M 1G9
519-787-2673

steve@letterville.com

www.letterville.com/profiles/shortreed/

Posts: 3710 | From: Fergus, Ontario, Canada | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott Brayshaw
Visitor
Member # 4391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scott Brayshaw   Author's Homepage   Email Scott Brayshaw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Joey-

Are you still distributing Chromaflo?

Thanks-Scott

--------------------
Scott/Stretch
PaintAnything.com
Westminster, CO
info@paintanything.com

Posts: 31 | From: Westminster, CO | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy Campbell
Visitor
Member # 2675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy Campbell   Email Randy Campbell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there a problem sending this product across border???

--------------------
Randall Campbell
Randy's Graphics,
420 Fairfield N.
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Posts: 2857 | From: Hamilton Ontario Canada | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Sacks
Resident

Member # 379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Sacks   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Sacks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's only been a year.....perhaps the stuff is better when aged????

--------------------
The SignShop
Mendocino, California

making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. — Charles Mingus

Posts: 6724 | From: Mendocino, CA. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup...I'd still buy a quart!
Love....Jill

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joey Madden
Resident

Member # 1192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joey Madden   Author's Homepage   Email Joey Madden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rick, it wasn't cost effective for me plus I haven't been feeling very well all this time [Frown] Another person seemed to think which was frightening to begin with that my idea in the website was up for grabs as to its design and simple ordering technique and that it would have to be their way, so I scrapped it altogether. Its not easy when others start criticizing simple things when they themselves land in a position due to family rather than merit. I blame know one but myself and find that my expertise lies in what I do rather then a sales point. It was really a shame because all to what would have been offered was to come from one site. I've been known to speak up on products which I feel are good for this craft no matter what my circumstances are in relation to the persons who are in charge of them and from time to time have made mistakes as all of us had at one point or another. Rather then pointing fingers at specifics , I find that putting things to rest on my part is much simpler and easier then trying to educate and also why I find that light travels faster than sound and thats why people appear bright until you hear them speak.

--------------------
HotLines Joey Madden - pinstriping since 1952
'Perfection, its what I look for and what I live for'

http://members.tripod.com/Inflite
http://www.pinheadlounge.com/hotlinesjoeymadden

Posts: 5962 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Lennig
Resident

Member # 2455

Joey,not knowing all the details you relate to above....I DO see a Panel there...
Quote:"I find that light travels faster than sound and that's why people appear bright until you hear them speak."
Brilliant!... if that's your quote, and if not, still Brilliant!
Hope you're feeling better...i'm here with a hooped back...looks like all i can do is sit and do panels! [Frown] ..
John

--------------------
British Columbia, Canada
bigtopya@hotmail.com

Rick Sacks
Resident

Member # 379

Joey, Should you choose to just get a small batch and not move this into an opportunity for business, there are a few of us that would welcome the opportunity to participate and make your end of the operation as simple as possible.

Perhaps you might just break it down into small cans and drive around and deliver them to us, and we could re pay you with food and stories and places to stay, as well as money?

Have fun in the hot country.

--------------------
The SignShop
Mendocino, California

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!