Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » I'm having an angiogram in the morning

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm having an angiogram in the morning
sarge
Deceased

Member # 1022

Icon 14 posted      Profile for sarge   Email sarge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had angioplasty and 2 stents put in last march, doc says it appears they have become overgrown and are blocking up.
So...an angiogram is happening in the morning to see what further work needs doing, I originally had 5 blockages, they only tried to fix one, it looks like I gotta have further work sooner rather than later....
I sure would appreciate some words of support guys, kinda worrying all this is [I Don t Know] .

--------------------
John "sarge" Serjeant
Executive Director of
"Hardly Normal Signs"
sarge.signs@bigpond.com
3 Balyando Drive
Nerang
Queensland 4211
Australia
61 07 5578 2495

Posts: 255 | From: Nerang, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike meyer
Visitor
Member # 542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike meyer   Author's Homepage   Email mike meyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Luck from Mazeppa!

--------------------
Mike Meyer Sign Painter
189 1st Ave n P.O. Box 3
Mazeppa, Mn 55956

We are not selling, we are staying here in Mazeppa....we cannot re-create what we have here....not in another lifetime! SO Here we are!!!!!!!

www.mikemeyersigns.com

Posts: 3617 | From: Mazeppa, Mn usa | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barb. Shortreed

Member # 1730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barb. Shortreed   Email Barb. Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Sarge...you'll be in our thoughts and prayers.

--------------------
Barb Shortreed
144 Hill St. E.
Fergus, Ontario

Posts: 2376 | From: Fergus, Ont. | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Todd Gill
Resident

Member # 2569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Todd Gill   Email Todd Gill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Sarge...

Praying for you from Michigan. Modern medicine has made these types of things commonplace these days.

It's natural to worry - but rest assured, we're praying for your uneventful procedure as well as a confident calmness as you undergo this test.

Keep us posted will ya?

--------------------
Todd Gill
Outside The Lines
Potterville, MI

Posts: 7792 | From: Potterville, MI | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kimberly Zanetti
Visitor
Member # 2546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kimberly Zanetti   Author's Homepage   Email Kimberly Zanetti   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thinking about you Sarge.

--------------------
Kimberly Zanetti Purcell
www.amethystProductivity.com
Folsom, CA
email: Kimberly@AmethystProductivity.com

“Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it is not all mixed up.” AA Milne

Posts: 3722 | From: Folsom, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frank Magoo
Resident

Member # 3950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frank Magoo   Email Frank Magoo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Sarge, Catalin sends along his well wishes, as do I...

As others have stated, it's not as intrusive as it used to be, and you'll be home by noon...good luck, let's hope what they find isn't soomething real bad, got you in our prayers here... [Smile]

--------------------
Frank Magoo,
Magoo's-Las Vegas; fmagoo@netzero.com
"the only easy day was yesterday"

Posts: 2365 | From: Las Vegas, Nv. | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ian Stewart-Koster
Resident

Member # 3500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ian Stewart-Koster   Author's Homepage   Email Ian Stewart-Koster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the best John!

--------------------
"Stewey" on chat

"...there are no limits when you aim for perfection..." Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Posts: 7014 | From: Highgrove via Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deb Fowler
Resident

Member # 1039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deb Fowler   Email Deb Fowler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'll probably get this when you get home, but, our prayers are with you now, Sarge. Hope you have good results.

--------------------
Deb Fowler

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible - Walt Disney (1901-1966)

Posts: 5373 | From: Loves Park, Illinois | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Lennig
Resident

Member # 2455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Lennig   Author's Homepage   Email John Lennig   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sarge, here's wishing great results and a quick recovery! Don't let them mess with your Brush Hand, eh! About time to put your Heart into another Panel... [Applause]

John

--------------------
John Lennig / Big Top Sign Arts
5668 Ewart Street, Burnaby,
British Columbia, Canada
bigtopya@hotmail.com

Posts: 2184 | From: Burnaby, British Columbia,Canada | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Judy Pate
Resident

Member # 237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Judy Pate   Email Judy Pate   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sarge,
Sending prayers from south Georgia as well. Wishing you the best for a complete and speedy recovery.
Judy

--------------------
Judy Pate
Signs By Judy
Albany, Georgia USA
229-435-6824

Live simply...Love generously...Care deeply...Speak kindly...Leave the rest to God.

Posts: 2621 | From: Albany,GA,USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny Franks
Resident

Member # 588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny Franks   Email Sonny Franks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We'll say a prayer for you Sarge.

--------------------
www.signcreations.net
Sonny Franks
Lilburn, GA
770-923-9933

Posts: 4115 | From: Lilburn, GA USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelly Thorson
Resident

Member # 2958

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelly Thorson   Author's Homepage   Email Kelly Thorson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell you what John, you get all the hardware fixed up, and then we'll do that panel swap we once spoke of. I'm kinda liking the Aussie collection I'm starting to build. [Big Grin]
I hear via the grapevine that you are hoping to make it to Moose Jaw. Make that a goal and we'll swap there!
Thinking of you - best of luck.
[Group Hug]

--------------------
“Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?”
-Winnie the Pooh & A.A. Milne

Kelly Thorson
Kel-T-Grafix
801 Main St.
Holdfast, SK
S0G 2H0
ktg@sasktel.net

Posts: 5496 | From: Penzance, Saskatchewan | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Si Allen
Resident

Member # 420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Si Allen   Email Si Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey sarge! Don't sweat the angiogram...they don't hurt! [Smile]

Just be sure they 'clamp' you afterwards so your artery doesn't leak!

Good luck!

--------------------
Si Allen #562
La Mirada, CA. USA

(714) 521-4810

si.allen on Skype

siallen@dslextreme.com

"SignPainters do It with Longer Strokes!"

Never mess with your profile while in a drunken stupor!!!

Brushasaurus on Chat

Posts: 8827 | From: La Mirada, CA, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce Bowers
Resident

Member # 892

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Bruce Bowers   Email Bruce Bowers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Cow, I had one of those angiowhooooozits and I made it through A-OK... Never felt a damn thing. Being asleep helped...

You will do just fine, Sarge!

--------------------
Bruce Bowers

DrCAS Custom Lettering and Design
Saint Cloud, Minnesota

"Things work out best for the people who make the best of the way things work out." - Art Linkletter

Posts: 6451 | From: Saint Cloud, Minnesota | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amy Brown
Visitor
Member # 1963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amy Brown   Author's Homepage   Email Amy Brown   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'll do great. My dad has had I don't know how many stents and openings done and he's good to go. The down time to let the leg heal is the worst thing to him.

Thinking of ya! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Amy Brown
Life Skills 101
Private Address

Posts: 3502 | From: Lake Helen, FL, USA | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Linda Silver Eagle
Visitor
Member # 274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Linda Silver Eagle   Author's Homepage   Email Linda Silver Eagle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sarge, this too shall pass. [Smile]

You're in our prayers as well.

--------------------
Linda Welborn
Aigle D'Argent

678-292-3102

http://www.precious101.com

Posts: 2501 | From: GA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jordan
Deceased

Member # 2368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jordan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
G'day John,

I hope everything goes well for you.

It's possible I'll see you in Moose Jaw next summer in the U.S. along with some other Banana Benders I believe.

Take care......John

--------------------
Aussie John
Caringbah, N.S.W. Australia

man makes a thing of beauty of that which he loves

Posts: 148 | From: Caringbah, N.S.W. Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Butterworth
Deceased

Member # 227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Butterworth   Email Jon Butterworth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chin up mate! We are all thinking of you.

If you need somewhere to getaway and relax on the road to recovery don't hesitate to book into "Bushies Bush Retreat" any day.

Sue and I would love to have you and Sue.

--------------------
Bushie^
aka Jon Butterworth

Executive Director
HARDLY NORMAL
SIGN COMPANY

http://www.icr.com.au/~jonsigns

Posts: 4014 | From: Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarge
Deceased

Member # 1022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sarge   Email sarge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks all... I'm off to the hospital now....I'll report back in this arvo with the (hopefully)good news... thanks again everyone.....Roll on Moose Jaw!!

--------------------
John "sarge" Serjeant
Executive Director of
"Hardly Normal Signs"
sarge.signs@bigpond.com
3 Balyando Drive
Nerang
Queensland 4211
Australia
61 07 5578 2495

Posts: 255 | From: Nerang, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Checkers
Resident

Member # 63

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Checkers   Author's Homepage   Email Checkers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Luck Sarge! Just follow the doctors orders and you'll be OK!

Checkers

--------------------
a.k.a. Brian Born
www.CheckersCustom.com
Harrisburg, Pa
Work Smart, Play Hard

Posts: 3775 | From: Harrisburg, Pa. U.S.A. | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deb Fowler
Resident

Member # 1039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deb Fowler   Email Deb Fowler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bump

--------------------
Deb Fowler

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible - Walt Disney (1901-1966)

Posts: 5373 | From: Loves Park, Illinois | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jack wills
Resident

Member # 521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack wills   Email jack wills   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'll buzz right through.
I was in at 11:30 on a Tues. and home at 1:30
the next day.
Drove myself home and took a nap, got up and
had a beer.

CrazyJack

--------------------
Jack Wills
Studio Design Works
1465 E.Hidalgo Circle
Nye Beach / Newport, OR

Posts: 2914 | From: Rocklin, CA. USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catharine C. Kennedy
Resident

Member # 4459

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catharine C. Kennedy   Email Catharine C. Kennedy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
best wishes from upstate NY as well!

--------------------
Catharine C. Kennedy
CCK Graphics
1511 Route 28
Chatham Center, NY 12184
cck1620@taconic.net
"Look at me,
Look at me, Look at me now!
I't's fun to have fun,
But you have to know how!"

Posts: 2173 | From: downtown Chatham Center, NY | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R T Thomas
Resident

Member # 355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R T Thomas   Email R T Thomas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck sarge!!

--------------------
R.T.Thomas,AirDesigns/Sign And Airbrush Studio
rtart1@earthlink.net

Hattiesburg,MS 39401
Shop 601-584-1000
Cell 601-310-5901
Proud supporter of LETTERVILLE!

"Ahhhhhh.......Juicy Fruit."

Posts: 547 | From: Hattiesburg,MS USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alicia B. Jennings
Resident

Member # 1272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alicia B. Jennings   Email Alicia B. Jennings   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I pray that the Lord gives your Doctor great talent to do the best job for you and that you come out a Winner!

--------------------
Signs by Alicia Jennings (Mudflap Girl)
Tacoma, WA
Since 1987
Have Lipstick, will travel.

Posts: 3814 | From: Tacoma, WA. U.S.A. | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan Sawatzky
Resident

Member # 88

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan Sawatzky   Author's Homepage   Email Dan Sawatzky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the best Sarge!! You are in our thoughts and prayers.

-grampa dan

--------------------
Dan Sawatzky
Imagination Corporation
Yarrow, British Columbia
dan@imaginationcorporation.com
http://www.imaginationcorporation.com

Being a grampa is one of the the most wonderful things in the world!!!

Posts: 8738 | From: Yarrow, B.C. Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!