Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » CHANGES AT CONSAC

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CHANGES AT CONSAC
Rene Giroux
Resident

Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rene Giroux   Author's Homepage   Email Rene Giroux   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For all heads heading to Toronto on Sept. 16-17, there is a workshop area (bull-pen) where some Canadian artists will be showing their stuff, as posted earlier by our big buddy Steve Thomas Greer.

Unfortunately, Nancy & Noella had to pull out for this year, but the vacant spot has been filled with a great talented woman by the name of Loraine Lamb Lalonde. You can check a sample of her work at www.tullsigns.com .

Loraine will be demonstrating HDU carving and techniques. I'm sure her presence there will be greatly appreciated by all visitors.

For those who missed the earlier postings, here's a list of the involved artists:

- Brian Hansen, pinstiping

- Don Edwards, pinstiping

- Doug Downey, sign design

- Pierre Tardif, hand lettering

- Steve Thomas Greer, cartooning

- Pete Payne, glass work and glue chipping

- René Giroux, gold leafing

I would like to invite you all to the show, hope to see you there.

--------------------
Rene Giroux
Perfexion.ca
Gatineau, QC.

www.renegiroux.com

I'd rather regret things I did than things I didn't do!

Posts: 1875 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rene Giroux
Resident

Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rene Giroux   Author's Homepage   Email Rene Giroux   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's funny, to keep this post near the top, I have to reply to it myself.... Maybe I should add a joke, a recepy or the picture of a little cute cat.

Is anybody going to show up ???

Do we have Canadian and northern US heads interested about this hapening ??? [I Don t Know] [Confused]

--------------------
Rene Giroux
Perfexion.ca
Gatineau, QC.

www.renegiroux.com

Posts: 1875 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Thomas Greer
Resident

Member # 4566

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Thomas Greer   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Thomas Greer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh hell ya rene. I will be going to the show.

Man I can't wait to jamm with you guys again!

--------------------
Steve Thomas Greer
ABRACADABRA SIGNS & DESIGNS
102 Stanley St. Ayr, Ont. Canada

Posts: 602 | From: Ayr, Ontario. Canada | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Latham
Visitor
Member # 4477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Latham   Email Michael Latham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interested in going, I loved Toronto when I lived there and would love to go back just to se the city again but...just got back from Charlotte and getting ready for Atlantic City this year. My fall is taken! I wish I knew of this event before I made plans.

--------------------
Michael A Latham
Tee's Me Shirt & Sign
16462 Jefferson Davis Highway
Colonial Heights Va. 804-835-3299
signdogopie@aol.com

Posts: 379 | From: Colonial Heights, Virginia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Downey
Merchant

Member # 829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Downey   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Downey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be there going head to head with the big "G" man!

We will make the colours fly!

--------------------
Creativeink Design Group
3080 Perth Line 33, R.R. 4
Stratford, Ontario, Canada N5A 6S5
www.creativeink.ca
design@creativeink.ca

Posts: 372 | From: Stratford, Canada | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rene Giroux
Resident

Member # 4980

I'm the "G" man......right ???

--------------------
Rene Giroux
Perfexion.ca
Gatineau, QC.

www.renegiroux.com

Steve Thomas Greer
Resident

Member # 4566

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Thomas Greer   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Thomas Greer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell no RENE! Keep on dreamin' my good man. I got the golden "G" to prove it or did you forget so quickly.

Doug grab on and hang on tight I will show you some tricks man....you have never seen before.

--------------------
Steve Thomas Greer
ABRACADABRA SIGNS & DESIGNS
102 Stanley St. Ayr, Ont. Canada

Posts: 602 | From: Ayr, Ontario. Canada | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valerie Lavallee
Visitor
Member # 5111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Valerie Lavallee         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We will be there, & it's great to know some letterheads will be too.

--------------------
Valerie Lavalleea

Posts: 46 | From: Stanstead, Quebec. | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!