Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Good Luck Steve

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Good Luck Steve
Tom & Kathy Durham
Resident

Member # 776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom & Kathy Durham   Email Tom & Kathy Durham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Life's a bitch, then you start a web site....If the letterhead site stoped tomorrow and you live forever there wouldn't be any regrets. Give this heart thing a 100% and never look back. We're all here for you in our thoughts and prayers. Thanks for all the past and looking forward to the future.

--------------------
Tom & Kathy Durham
House Springs, MO

Posts: 654 | From: House Springs, MO | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duncan Wilkie
Resident

Member # 132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Wilkie   Author's Homepage   Email Duncan Wilkie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best wishes from Dawgee and all his litter.
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Duncan Wilkie
aka signdog
http://www.comsign.ca
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posts: 4353 | From: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane Diaz
Resident

Member # 595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Jane Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Luck, Steve. The things that the medical community can do are amazing. TAKE CARE of yourself and give yourself permission to take some time off!! You deserve it! We will all be thinking of you and praying for you.
Jane & Bill

--------------------
Jane Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
628 W. Lincoln Ave. Pontiac, Il. 61764
815-844-7024
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 4102 | From: Pontiac, IL USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amy Brown
Visitor
Member # 1963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amy Brown   Author's Homepage   Email Amy Brown   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't been around much and wasn't aware you were having problems.

Wishing you all the best. Take a break big guy! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Amy Brown
Life Skills 101
Private Address

Posts: 3502 | From: Lake Helen, FL, USA | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jackie B
Visitor
Member # 186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jackie B   Author's Homepage   Email Jackie B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steve - best wishes on this procedure and really hope it works out for you. Barb, stay strong.
Love to you both.
Bomba-Dear

--------------------
Bomba-Dear
Jackie Vaughn #5115
Volcano, California
www.chocoholic.com

Posts: 761 | From: Volcano, California, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kissymatina
Resident

Member # 2028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kissymatina   Author's Homepage   Email Kissymatina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck!

--------------------
Chris Welker
Wildfire Signs
Indiana, Pa

Posts: 4254 | From: Indiana, PA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Billie DeBekker
Visitor
Member # 3848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Billie DeBekker   Author's Homepage   Email Billie DeBekker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best of Luck

--------------------
Billie DeBekker
3rd Dimension Signs
Canon City Colorado 81212
719-276-9338
bill@3dsignco.com
www.3dsignco.com

"Another Fine Graduate of the Ray Charles School of Sign Painting."

Posts: 2530 | From: Canon City, Colorado | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Rheaume
Resident

Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Rheaume   Email Ray Rheaume   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best of luck...to both of you.

Rapid

--------------------
Ray Rheaume
Rapidfire Design
543 Brushwood Road
North Haverhill, NH 03774
rapidfiredesign@hotmail.com
603-787-6803

I like my paint shaken, not stirred.

Posts: 5648 | From: North Haverhill, New Hampshire | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...maybe you can get one of those penis pumps while they're at it... [Eek!] and the added voltage to your ticker will mean "Look out, Barb!"
Seriously, we do hope all goes well for you Steve.
Love....Jill & Stevo

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Periandros Damoulis
Resident

Member # 4473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Periandros Damoulis   Email Periandros Damoulis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck Steve..!!
Periandros & Kathy Damoulis

--------------------
DAMOULIS Signs & Design
Nafplio GREECE
e-mail: periandros@mail.com
Phone: +30 6944270500

Posts: 194 | From: Nafplio GREECE | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Shortreed
Deceased Mayor

Member # 436

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Shortreed   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Appreciate all your kind thoughts and words. I'm an extremely fortuniite guy to have so many good friends and memories. I really believe Letterville is a big part of my survival all these years. Thank You all.

--------------------
Steve Shortreed
144 Hill St., E.
Fergus, Ontario
Canada N1M 1G9
519-787-2673

steve@letterville.com

www.letterville.com/profiles/shortreed/

Posts: 3710 | From: Fergus, Ontario, Canada | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobbie Rochow
Resident

Member # 3341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobbie Rochow   Email Bobbie Rochow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steve, I did not know you were having a procedure done of any kind. I am looking for a thread to fill me in...

I will be praying for you. God Bless You.

--------------------
The Word in Signs
Bobbie Rochow
Jamestown, PA 16134

724-927-6471

thewordinsigns@alltel.net

Posts: 3485 | From: Jamestown, PA 16134 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Beisiegel
Resident

Member # 3723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Beisiegel   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Beisiegel       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hang in there big guy! We are pulling for you.

[Cool]

--------------------
Rick Beisiegel
Vital Signs & Graphics
Since 1982
(231) 452-6225 / (231) 652-3300
www.vitalsignsandgraphics.com
www.facebook.com/VitalSignsNewaygo

""Good judgment comes from experience; and a lot of that comes from bad judgment" - Will Rogers

Posts: 3487 | From: Beautiful Newaygo, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kathy Joiner
Visitor
Member # 1814

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kathy Joiner   Email Kathy Joiner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck and remember that you & Barb are loved and are being prayed for.

--------------------
Kathy Joiner
River Road Graphics
41628 River Road
Ponchatoula, La.70454

Old enough to know better...Too young to resist.

Posts: 1891 | From: Ponchatoula, LA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Preston
Deceased

Member # 1314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Preston     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not all of us know ----what's going on?

bill preston

to borrow from the Moon--the uninformed side of me.

--------------------
Bill Preston
Fly Creek, N.Y. USA

Posts: 943 | From: Fly Creek, N.Y. USA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Louie Pascuzzi
Resident

Member # 1373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Louie Pascuzzi   Author's Homepage   Email Louie Pascuzzi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steve,
I hope all goes well for you.
My families prayers are with you.

--------------------
Lou Pascuzzi
www.economysigns.com
Fine Hand Lettering since 1973
Danbury, Ct
203-748-4580
"IOAFS"

Posts: 341 | From: Danbury, Ct | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Shortreed
Deceased Mayor

Member # 436

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Shortreed   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe all this is the result of an earlier post at http://www.letterhead.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/35119.html

In a nutshell, the heart is a muscle. When you have a heart attack, blood and oxygen is cut off from reaching heart tissue past the point of blockage. I've had 4 heart attacks. As a result, much of the left side of the heart is pooched.

Eventually the heart's ability to pump blood deteriates. This results in circulatory problems and a backup of body fluids. It's called congestive heart failure. Symptoms are swollen ankles and difficulty in breathing as fluids backup in the lungs.

I have voluteered to take part in a new study being done here in Canada. This Monday, I am going to have a heart defibrillator implanted inside my chest. It's being done in London, Ontario and I'll be in and out the same day.

Defibrillator/pacemakers have been around for years. Now there is a new model available that may have some additional benefits. 1500 people are involved in this study. Half will get the old model and half the new. We won't know which one we have, but over the coming months and hopefully years, they will learn if the new model is worth the extra money and work involved.

For anyone interested, there is some info on heart defibrillators at http://www.americanheart.org/presenter.jhtml?identifier=3009582

--------------------
Steve Shortreed
144 Hill St., E.
Fergus, Ontario
Canada N1M 1G9
519-787-2673

steve@letterville.com

www.letterville.com/profiles/shortreed/

Posts: 3710 | From: Fergus, Ontario, Canada | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jed Pedersen
Visitor
Member # 2344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jed Pedersen   Author's Homepage   Email Jed Pedersen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steve,

If that's what it takes to learn to pace your self..... [Group Hug] Good luck with the procedure you're in our thoughts and prayers.

Jed

--------------------
Jed Pedersen
Graphic Air
157W 300N
Malad, Idaho 83252

Posts: 166 | From: S.E. Idaho | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelly Thorson
Resident

Member # 2958

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelly Thorson   Author's Homepage   Email Kelly Thorson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't Science amazing....
You'll be in my thoughts buddy.
Get through this cause there are still a couple things you need to see [Wink]

--------------------
“Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?”
-Winnie the Pooh & A.A. Milne

Kelly Thorson
Kel-T-Grafix
801 Main St.
Holdfast, SK
S0G 2H0
ktg@sasktel.net

Posts: 5496 | From: Penzance, Saskatchewan | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Butterworth
Deceased

Member # 227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Butterworth   Email Jon Butterworth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the best from your mates "down under".

Without you and this site we would be still in the wilderness down here.

I will always remember meeting you (and barb) in "real life" at Fred's Meet in Oklahoma.

Just get that "ticker" fixed enough to come down here so we can return the hospitality. Love to have you.

--------------------
Bushie^
aka Jon Butterworth

Executive Director
HARDLY NORMAL
SIGN COMPANY

http://www.icr.com.au/~jonsigns

Posts: 4014 | From: Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ernest Clark
Visitor
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ernest Clark   Email Ernest Clark   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best of luck,our prayers are with you.
Ernie& Helen

--------------------
Ernest Clark
Dahlonega Sign Co.
101 Whispering Winds Dr
Murrayville,Ga 30564
Been there, Done that, Probably do it again.

Posts: 134 | From: Dahlonega,Ga. USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dennis Raap
Resident

Member # 3632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dennis Raap   Author's Homepage   Email Dennis Raap   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope all goes well ours prayers are with you.
Dennis & Pat

--------------------
Dennis Raap
Raap Signs

Posts: 839 | From: Coopersville, MI | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neil D. Butler
Resident

Member # 661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neil D. Butler   Email Neil D. Butler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Luck Steve, A Know a couple of people who had this procedure done in the last 6 months, my Lawyer and a customer. Both of them are doing just great. One is Playing Golf and he's skied as well since the procedure, the other my Lawyer is a member of the Newfoundland Government and he's doing fine also. So don't worry, it's like having your own Miniature Med Team on standby 24 hrs a day.. lol

--------------------
"Keep Positive"

SIGNS1st.
Neil Butler
Paradise, NF

Posts: 6277 | From: St. John's NF Canada | Registered: Mar 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bill riedel
Resident

Member # 607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bill riedel   Author's Homepage   Email bill riedel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steve, just remember to keep saying to yourself, I can do it, and you will. If an old goat like me can get through a six bypass operation, you should have no problem.
With all the love and prayers from Letterville, it should be a breeze.

--------------------
Bill Riedel
Riedel Sign Co., Inc.
15 Warren Street
Little Ferry, N.J. 07643
billsr@riedelsignco.com

Posts: 2953 | From: Little Ferry, New Jersey, USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sal Cabrera
Visitor
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sal Cabrera   Author's Homepage   Email Sal Cabrera   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our Best wishes from Jackie,Wesley and me.

--------------------
Sal Cabrera
Signs By Sal
New Freedom , PA

The goal of Yesterday will be the Stating Point of Tomorrow!

Posts: 686 | From: New Freedom , PA US | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KARYN BUSH
Resident

Member # 1948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARYN BUSH   Author's Homepage   Email KARYN BUSH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you take care of yourself! i know you both will be just fine! and we will see you at silly jilly and stevos meet! [Wink] [Group Hug]

--------------------
Karyn Bush
Simply Not Ordinary, LLC
Bartlett, NH
603-383-9955
www.snosigns.com
info@snosigns.com

Posts: 3516 | From: Bartlett, NH USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Sacks
Resident

Member # 379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Sacks   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Sacks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What wonderful news to wake up to!
I'm delighted to hear they're doing something for you Steve.

--------------------
The SignShop
Mendocino, California

http://www.mendosign.com

Making the simple complicated is commonplace;
making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. — Charles Mingus

Posts: 6720 | From: Mendocino, CA. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frank Magoo
Resident

Member # 3950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frank Magoo   Email Frank Magoo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn!!! I knew you had a red thong thingie, but a heart too? Ya, you got to do what it takes to see another day, best of luck, keep a stiff upper lip, don't let Barb catch ya fooln' w/nurses and we'll be here waiting for the mayor's return. [Applause] [Cool]

--------------------
Frank Magoo,
Magoo's-Las Vegas; fmagoo@netzero.com
"the only easy day was yesterday"

Posts: 2365 | From: Las Vegas, Nv. | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Judy Pate
Resident

Member # 237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Judy Pate   Email Judy Pate   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wishing you the best on your upcoming procedure. You and Barb will be in our thoughts and prayers.God bless and keep you.
Judy & Roger

--------------------
Judy Pate
Signs By Judy
Albany, Georgia USA
229-435-6824

Live simply...Love generously...Care deeply...Speak kindly...Leave the rest to God.

Posts: 2621 | From: Albany,GA,USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Peach
Resident

Member # 2620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Peach   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Peach   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck and best wishes.
I know Steve is having the procedure, but Barb is going through it, too.
Hope everything works out for you two.
You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

--------------------
Bob & Marcia Peach
Peach Signs Inc
Sandwich, MA
rpeach9828@aol.com

Posts: 1020 | From: Sandwich, MA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suelynn Sedor
Visitor
Member # 442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suelynn Sedor   Email Suelynn Sedor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We'll be thinking about you on Monday. We'll TRY to behave ourselves while you are gone!!

Ya, and Kelly's still got a couple of things to show you! [Wink]

Suelynn

--------------------
"It is never too late to be what you might have been."
-George Eliot

Suelynn Sedor
Sedor Signs
Carnduff, SK Canada

Posts: 2863 | From: Carnduff, SK Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donna in BC
Resident

Member # 130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donna in BC   Author's Homepage   Email Donna in BC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm thinking of you and Barb as you go through this. Congrats for getting to be a part of the 'experiment'! Long time coming!

--------------------
Donna Williams
Funky Junk Interiors
Yarrow, BC Canada
donna@funkyjunkinteriors.net

~ Check out the newest junk at ~ http://funkyjunkinteriors.net/

Posts: 5630 | From: Yarrow, BC Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter Schuttinga
Visitor
Member # 2821

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter Schuttinga   Author's Homepage   Email Peter Schuttinga   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's hoping you get the latest 'BINFORD 5000' model, supercharged, overbored, tripple pumpers...

Hope everything goes well for you, pacemakers certainly are more common these days, they seem to be everthing they are touted to be.

This will make you somewhat biomechanical, bionicle, you realise that?

Maybe we'll start calling you Steve Austin(Bionic man??)

Maybe you'll get one with the remote control, and Barb can get you up and moving with just a click of a button. Hmmm, better hide the remote controller just in case...lol

--------------------
"Are we having fun yet?"
Peter Schuttinga
DZines Sign Studio
1617 Millstream rd
Victoria BC
V9B-6G4

Posts: 521 | From: Victoria BC | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barb Schilling
Resident

Member # 13

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barb Schilling   Author's Homepage   Email Barb Schilling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy am I glad I logged on today after about a month of not checking the bull board! Good Luck Steve and Barb! Since I come from the home base of Medtronic, one of the premier implantables manufacurers, I have heard MOSTLY good regarding the newer generations of this kind of device. Whether you get the new or old version, it should still be a BIG ASSET to your health! Congratulations and LOTS of prayers going your way. The fact that you are accepted for the study is reason enough to hope!

--------------------
SIGN STATION

Anoka, Minnesota
www.signstation.com
barbara@signstation.com

Posts: 338 | From: Andover, MN, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn Ellis
Resident

Member # 3529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn Ellis   Email Dawn Ellis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck with your procedure Steve. Warm wishes and hugs to you and Barb.

--------------------
Dawn Ellis
Signs by Dawn
Long Beach, CA
signsbydawn@aol.com

Trust yourself. Listen to the voice within. It is always right.

Posts: 456 | From: Long Beach, California | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Grundy   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Grundy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't add anything to what everyone has said Steve, other than to say "What is Kelly supposed to show you?" [I Don t Know] [I Don t Know]

Just kiddin' (well kinda...I AM curious)

Steve and Barb, you guys know that Shirl and I are only a phone call away and 20 minutes from London. You've already christened the bed (YES, we HAVE washed the sheets since THAT night!) so if you need a place to stay the night before yer very welcome to bunk here with us. You know that.

Shirl and I are keeping you in our thoughts big guy!!!

--------------------
Dave Grundy
retired in Chelem,Yucatan,Mexico/Hensall,Ontario,Canada
1-519-262-3651 Canada
011-52-1-999-102-2923 Mexico cell
1-226-785-8957 Canada/Mexico home

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Posts: 8883 | From: Chelem, Yucatan, Mexico/Hensall, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adrienne Pereira
Visitor
Member # 1046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adrienne Pereira   Email Adrienne Pereira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayin' for ya big guy!!!
A:)

--------------------
Adrienne Pereira
Splash Signs

Port Angeles, WA
----------------
"Sure, it's colder in the Northwest, but...it's a damp cold!"

360-477-5656
splashsigns@msn.com

Posts: 4868 | From: Port Angeles, Washington, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!