Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » OT Need A Little Help From My Friends

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OT Need A Little Help From My Friends
Kathy Joiner
Visitor
Member # 1814

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Kathy Joiner   Email Kathy Joiner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like for you guys and gals to watch American Idol Tuesday March 8th and vote for my "Lil Homegirl". Her name is Lindsey Cardinale from right here in Ponchatoula, Louisiana!

She has a beautiful voice and is an all-round good kid. She does a lot of charity work and sings at fundraisers as well as at her church. I haven't been on the board much lately because I am helping her mom and family with signage and all the hoopla that is going on around here. This means sooooooo much to me because I have been friends of the family for 40 yrs. She is also my grand-daughter's best friend. She is in and out of my home daily, so she is not just a hometown girl to me. I love her very much.

Please watch and consider voting for her. You may vote as many times as you wish. I really don't agree with the system, but that is the way it works. So vote til your fingers hurt and your eyes are crossed! lET'S SHOW HER THE OLD lETTERHEAD SPIRIT [Group Hug]

Thank you

GEAUX LINDSEY AYEEEEEEEEEEEE!

--------------------
Kathy Joiner
River Road Graphics
41628 River Road
Ponchatoula, La.70454

Old enough to know better...Too young to resist.

Posts: 1891 | From: Ponchatoula, LA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheryl Lucas
Visitor
Member # 1656

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheryl Lucas   Email Cheryl Lucas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Kathy,

Was Lindsey at Coupe du Main? I recall one of the girls having an exceptional voice...

Sorry to say, I haven't been watching much of American Idol, this time around. Though, there is plenty of hoop-la in our local news, as Baby 'V' is from my neck of the woods. (Fort Myers, FL)

Thanks for the heads up...

Cher.

--------------------
Co-Host:
SANDCASTLE Panel Jam
'a Dixie Letterhead Reunion'
Fort Myers, Florida

Cheryl Lucas a/k/a "Shag" on mIRC
Vital Signs & Graphics, Etc.
Cape Coral, Florida
239-574-4713
VSignsNgraphics@aol.com

Posts: 987 | From: Cape Coral, FL USA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deb Fowler
Resident

Member # 1039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deb Fowler   Email Deb Fowler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kathy, that's awesome. It's great to see the wonderful spirit of the young ones, sure I'll try to watch!

--------------------
Deb Fowler

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible - Walt Disney (1901-1966)

Posts: 5373 | From: Loves Park, Illinois | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deb Fowler
Resident

Member # 1039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deb Fowler   Email Deb Fowler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kathy,

I told my family about Lindsay so they could watch and vote. How old is she? We'll see her Tuesday! thanks for posting. Good luck to that sweetheart.

--------------------
Deb Fowler

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible - Walt Disney (1901-1966)

Posts: 5373 | From: Loves Park, Illinois | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Milos
Visitor
Member # 4743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Milos   Email Mike Milos       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://idolonfox.com/contestants/lindsey_cardinale/

--------------------
Mike Milos
PrintSation
Banner D-Signs & Graphics
489 S. 13th Ave
Brighton, CO 80601
303-726-6513

Posts: 50 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny Franks
Resident

Member # 588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny Franks   Email Sonny Franks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, I'll admit it: we're fans of American Idol and really got into it last season when our homegirl, Diana DeGarmo, made it to runner-up. We'll be pulling for Lindsay but she has some formidable competition this year, especially Nadia Turner, Anwar the music teacher, and Bo Bice, the rocker from Birmingham. Tell her to hang tough, Kathy, and best of luck.

--------------------
www.signcreations.net
Sonny Franks
Lilburn, GA
770-923-9933

Posts: 4115 | From: Lilburn, GA USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kathy Joiner
Visitor
Member # 1814

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kathy Joiner   Email Kathy Joiner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks a bunch y'all.

Cher, the gal that sang at the meet was my Grand-daughter. She and Lindsey give me goosebumps sometimes.

Sonny, Anwar is so talented. But the thing I like most about him is the sweet humble person he is. I knew when he auditioned he would go far. If the whole shabang were run like in the past, the girls would be out of the running already! The guys are really strong this year.

Deb, thanks, you are always so helpful.

GEAUX LinZ
AYEEEEEEEEE!!!

--------------------
Kathy Joiner
River Road Graphics
41628 River Road
Ponchatoula, La.70454

Old enough to know better...Too young to resist.

Posts: 1891 | From: Ponchatoula, LA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!