Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Feb 23- Happy Birthday Mr. Bill Riedel (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Feb 23- Happy Birthday Mr. Bill Riedel
DianeBalch
Resident

Member # 1301

Icon 16 posted      Profile for DianeBalch   Author's Homepage   Email DianeBalch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On Feb 23, have a very Happy Birthday to you Mr Bill Riedel. Hope you have many more happy, healthy years. Have a great day.

Diane

--------------------
Balch Signs
1045 Raymond Rd
Malta, NY 12020
518 885-9899
signs@balchsigns.com
http://www.balchsigns.com

Posts: 1695 | From: MaltaNY | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kimberly Zanetti
Visitor
Member # 2546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kimberly Zanetti   Author's Homepage   Email Kimberly Zanetti   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday and great big, huge warm and fuzzy birthday hugs to you!!!

--------------------
Kimberly Zanetti Purcell
www.amethystProductivity.com
Folsom, CA
email: Kimberly@AmethystProductivity.com

“Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it is not all mixed up.” AA Milne

Posts: 3722 | From: Folsom, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Judy Pate
Resident

Member # 237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Judy Pate   Email Judy Pate   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday to a "real gentleman"! Wishing you health & happiness!
Hugz!
Judy

--------------------
Judy Pate
Signs By Judy
Albany, Georgia USA
229-435-6824

Live simply...Love generously...Care deeply...Speak kindly...Leave the rest to God.

Posts: 2621 | From: Albany,GA,USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheila Ferrell   Email Sheila Ferrell       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Mr. Bill . . .I always enjoy reading your up-beat posts . . .here's to many more . . .

[Smile]

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

"Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man, work like a dog"

Posts: 5758 | From: "Sweet Home" Alabama | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harris Kohen
Visitor
Member # 2139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harris Kohen   Email Harris Kohen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why am I the first guy saying happy birthday to you Bill

Hope you have MANY more happy birthdays

--------------------
Harris Kohen
K-Man Pinstriping
and Graphix
Trenton, NJ
"Showing the world that even
I can strategically place the
pigment where its got to
go."

Posts: 1739 | From: Trenton, NJ, USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duncan Wilkie
Resident

Member # 132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Wilkie   Author's Homepage   Email Duncan Wilkie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday, treat yourself to something special today. [Smile]

--------------------
Duncan Wilkie
aka signdog
http://www.comsign.ca
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posts: 4350 | From: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Peach
Resident

Member # 2620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Peach   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Peach   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday to our favorite Letterhead!

--------------------
Bob & Marcia Peach
Peach Signs Inc
Sandwich, MA
rpeach9828@aol.com

Posts: 1020 | From: Sandwich, MA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Si Allen
Resident

Member # 420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Si Allen   Email Si Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birtday Bill!

Remember...there are advantages to getting old:

· Kidnappers are not very interested in you.
·
· In a hostage situation you are likely to be released first.
·
· No one expects you to run into a burning building.
·
· People call at 9 p.m. and ask, "Did I wake you?"
·
· People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
·
· There's nothing left to learn the hard way
·
· Things you buy now won't wear out.
·
· You can eat dinner at 4:00 p.m.
·
· You enjoy hearing about other people's operations.
·
· You get into a heated argument about pension claims.
·
· You have a party and the neighbors don't even realize it.
·
· You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
·
· You quit trying to hold your stomach in, no matter who walks into the room.
·
· You sing along with the elevator music.

· Your eyes won't get much worse.

· Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off.

· Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the National Weather Service.

· Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them either.

· Your supply of brain cells is finally down to a manageable size.

· You can't remember where you read this list!

[Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor]

[ February 23, 2005, 12:36 AM: Message edited by: Si Allen ]

--------------------
Si Allen #562
La Mirada, CA. USA

(714) 521-4810

si.allen on Skype

siallen@dslextreme.com

"SignPainters do It with Longer Strokes!"

Never mess with your profile while in a drunken stupor!!!

Brushasaurus on Chat

Posts: 8827 | From: La Mirada, CA, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan Sawatzky
Resident

Member # 88

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Dan Sawatzky   Author's Homepage   Email Dan Sawatzky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday Bill!!!!

-grampa dan

--------------------
Dan Sawatzky
Imagination Corporation
Yarrow, British Columbia
dan@imaginationcorporation.com
http://www.imaginationcorporation.com

Being a grampa is one of the the most wonderful things in the world!!!

Posts: 8738 | From: Yarrow, B.C. Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbara Murrell
Visitor
Member # 3879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbara Murrell   Author's Homepage   Email Barbara Murrell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you have a very happy birthday Bill.
And many more to come.
Love Barb xx

--------------------
Barbara Murrell
4 Elements (Global)Ltd
Ware Herts
England
barbara@4elementsglobal.com

Posts: 87 | From: England | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Moss
Visitor
Member # 4295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Moss   Email Kent Moss       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday Bill...

--------------------
Kent Moss
Greg Moss Signs

Posts: 363 | From: Wilbraham, MA / Charleston,SC | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ian Stewart-Koster
Resident

Member # 3500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ian Stewart-Koster   Author's Homepage   Email Ian Stewart-Koster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday from letterheads Down Under, Bill!

--------------------
"Stewey" on chat

"...there are no limits when you aim for perfection..." Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Posts: 7014 | From: Highgrove via Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Colley
Visitor
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Colley   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Colley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(((((-----photo not coming likeness close enough

Happy birthday Bill have a great day from the UK Letterheads

--------------------
Terry Colley
The VintageSign Co
42 barrack hill Romiley Stockport
Cheshire, England sk6 3az
tel 0161 494 5089
terry@bullandbrush.fsnet.co.uk

Posts: 210 | From: England | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catharine C. Kennedy
Resident

Member # 4459

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catharine C. Kennedy   Email Catharine C. Kennedy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many happy returns of the day!

--------------------
Catharine C. Kennedy
CCK Graphics
1511 Route 28
Chatham Center, NY 12184
cck1620@taconic.net
"Look at me,
Look at me, Look at me now!
I't's fun to have fun,
But you have to know how!"

Posts: 2173 | From: downtown Chatham Center, NY | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DianeBalch
Resident

Member # 1301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DianeBalch   Author's Homepage   Email DianeBalch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bump

--------------------
Balch Signs
1045 Raymond Rd
Malta, NY 12020
518 885-9899
signs@balchsigns.com
http://www.balchsigns.com

Posts: 1695 | From: MaltaNY | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dana Bowers
Resident

Member # 780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dana Bowers   Author's Homepage   Email Dana Bowers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday!!!!!

I've adopted him as my grammpa ya know...!! [Smile]

--------------------
Dana Ferry
St Cloud, MN

Posts: 1556 | From: St Cloud, MN | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sal Cabrera
Visitor
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sal Cabrera   Author's Homepage   Email Sal Cabrera   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Bill!!!

--------------------
Sal Cabrera
Signs By Sal
New Freedom , PA

The goal of Yesterday will be the Stating Point of Tomorrow!

Posts: 686 | From: New Freedom , PA US | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barb. Shortreed

Member # 1730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barb. Shortreed   Email Barb. Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Bill  -

--------------------
Barb Shortreed
144 Hill St. E.
Fergus, Ontario

Posts: 2374 | From: Fergus, Ont. | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymond Chapman   Author's Homepage   Email Raymond Chapman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are not many folks better than our Bill. Happy Birthday young fella.

So, how old is this guy? Whatever his age, I know that he can out work anyone at a Wall Dog event.

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas
chapmanstudio@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 6306 | From: Temple, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Coplen
Resident

Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don Coplen   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday, Bill! One of the nicest guys in the business!

--------------------

Posts: 4084 | From: ... | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bill,
What can I add, other than that I hope your birthday is swell and one of many more to come.
You are truly a good man.
I enjoy your sweet little IMs,
your company at meets,
your talent, your good advice, your spirit,
and your zest for life.
Love You.....Jill

--------------------
That is like a Mr. Potato Head with all the pieces in the wrong place.
-Russ McMullin

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pierre Tardif
Resident

Member # 3229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pierre Tardif   Author's Homepage   Email Pierre Tardif   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bonne Fęte to an incredible man!

Enjoy! Life is so good!

--------------------
Pierre Tardif
P. Tardif Inc.
1006 boul. PIE-XI sud Val-Belair
QC. Canada G3K 1L2
418-847-4089
pierre@ptardif.com

Posts: 800 | From: Quebec city | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bill riedel
Resident

Member # 607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bill riedel   Author's Homepage   Email bill riedel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you everyone, what a nice surprise.
The answer to how old is 77, going on at least 65.

Si Allen, you had me laughing so hard my eyes teared and it was difficult to read.

I love you all.

Bill

--------------------
Bill Riedel
Riedel Sign Co., Inc.
15 Warren Street
Little Ferry, N.J. 07643
billsr@riedelsignco.com

Posts: 2953 | From: Little Ferry, New Jersey, USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane Diaz
Resident

Member # 595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Jane Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a GREAT Birthday, Bill!

--------------------
Jane Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
628 W. Lincoln Ave. Pontiac, Il. 61764
815-844-7024
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 4102 | From: Pontiac, IL USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Murray MacDonald
Visitor
Member # 3558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Murray MacDonald   Email Murray MacDonald   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday, Bill. Letterheads has given me much, but the pleasure of meeting you tops the list.
MUR

--------------------
Murray MacDonald
OldTime Signs
529 Third Ave S
Kenora, ON.
P9N 1Y3
oldtimesigns@gokenora.com

Posts: 781 | From: Kenora, ON | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Racz
Visitor
Member # 4376

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Racz   Email Steve Racz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Mr. Riedel. I enjoyed meeting you in Atlantic City. You taught me how to fold an index card into a paint cup.

Have a great day!

--------------------
Steve Racz
Racz's Handcarved Signs

Posts: 1078 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay Allen
Resident

Member # 195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay Allen   Author's Homepage   Email Jay Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My hero - Bill Reidel.

The only man I worry about stealing my wife away from me.

Happy Birthday, Bill.

Enjoy the day!!

(I got your 'mail' yesterday. This 'fund' thing is growing beyond my hopes. To add your name to the growing list will make it even more perfect.)

--------------------
Jay Allen
ShawCraft Sign Co.
Machesney Park, IL
jallen222@aol.com
http://www.shawcraft.com/

"The object of the superior man is truth."
-Confucius

Posts: 1285 | From: Machesney Park, IL, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monte Jumper
Resident

Member # 1106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monte Jumper   Email Monte Jumper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY...oh I'm sorry happy birthday Bill!

--------------------
"Werks fer me...it'll werk fer you"

Monte Jumper
SIGNLanguage/Norman.Okla.
jumpers@itlnet.net

Posts: 3185 | From: Norman,Okla.U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neil D. Butler
Resident

Member # 661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neil D. Butler   Email Neil D. Butler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you had a great day Mr. Bill

--------------------
"Keep Positive"

SIGNS1st.
Neil Butler
Paradise, NF

Posts: 6277 | From: St. John's NF Canada | Registered: Mar 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stevo Chartrand
Visitor
Member # 2094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stevo Chartrand   Author's Homepage   Email Stevo Chartrand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Bill.

Stevo

--------------------
Stevo Design
Illustration Logos Sign Design Clip Art
www.stevo-design.com

Posts: 1680 | From: Edmonton Ab Canada EH! | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ellen Day Cutting
Visitor
Member # 5365

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ellen Day Cutting   Author's Homepage   Email Ellen Day Cutting       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy, Happy Birthday to a FINE gentleman and wonderful man!
Enjoy your special day. [Smile] [Wink]
Steve ("Geet") & Ellen

--------------------
Ellen Day Cutting
GoldRushSigns

Posts: 77 | From: Florissant, CO | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joe Cieslowski
Resident

Member # 2429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joe Cieslowski   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Cieslowski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday My Friend! [Applause]

Something of note about Bill that you won't hear from him. Last Dec. in Atlantic City, The USSC was awarded the "Key To The City" for the charitable work done by the Letterheads in the "Bull Pen". With some of the sign industries most treasured talent to choose from, Bill Riedel was chosen to accept the "Key" representing all Letterheads.

Thank you Bill......Many More!

Joe,
Makin Chips and Havin Fun!

Si, I'm still laughing too!!!! [Rolling On The Floor]

--------------------
Joe Cieslowski
Connecticut Woodcarvers Gallery
P.O.Box 368
East Canaan CT 06024
jcieslowski@snet.net
860-824-0883

Posts: 2345 | From: East Canaan CT 06024 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy Campbell
Visitor
Member # 2675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy Campbell   Email Randy Campbell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday Bill and manny more. [Group Hug]

--------------------
Randall Campbell
Randy's Graphics,
420 Fairfield N.
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Posts: 2857 | From: Hamilton Ontario Canada | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lotti Prokott
Resident

Member # 2684

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lotti Prokott   Email Lotti Prokott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday, Mr. Riedel.
I hear so many nice things about you, I hope to have the pleasure of meeting you in person some day.
Have a great time! [Smile]

--------------------
Lotti Prokott
Woodland Signs
Pelly, Saskatchewan
woodlandsigns@sasktel.net

Posts: 1962 | From: Pelly, Saskatchewan | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheryl Lucas
Visitor
Member # 1656

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheryl Lucas   Email Cheryl Lucas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday, Bill!
[Smile]
Top of the day to ya!

Cher.

--------------------
Co-Host:
SANDCASTLE Panel Jam
'a Dixie Letterhead Reunion'
Fort Myers, Florida

Cheryl Lucas a/k/a "Shag" on mIRC
Vital Signs & Graphics, Etc.
Cape Coral, Florida
239-574-4713
VSignsNgraphics@aol.com

Posts: 987 | From: Cape Coral, FL USA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Smith
Resident

Member # 251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Smith   Author's Homepage   Email Kent Smith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a glorious NatalDay

--------------------
Kent Smith
Smith Sign Studio
P.O.Box 2385,
Estes Park, CO 80517-2385
kent@smithsignstudio.com

Posts: 1025 | From: Estes Park, CO | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny Franks
Resident

Member # 588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny Franks   Email Sonny Franks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday to one of the nicest guys I've had the pleasure to meet. And a damn fine carver, too.

--------------------
www.signcreations.net
Sonny Franks
Lilburn, GA
770-923-9933

Posts: 4115 | From: Lilburn, GA USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Yearwood
Visitor
Member # 2723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Yearwood   Author's Homepage   Email Mark Yearwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday, Bill!
You are a true gentleman and talented artist.

--------------------
Mark Yearwood
Yearwood Design Works
Tecumseh, OK
www.yearwooddesignworks.com
www.markyearwood.com

Posts: 1027 | From: Tecumseh, OK | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat Welter
Resident

Member # 785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pat Welter   Email Pat Welter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Bill...Love Pat, Ruth and the Girls.

--------------------
Pat Welter
Masterhand Signs and Designs
Unity, Saskatchewan.Canada

Posts: 1304 | From: Unity, Saskatchewan.Canada | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Burris
Resident

Member # 3570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Burris   Email Bill Burris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Bill! Hope to live up to that name someday.........

--------------------
Burris Custom Painting
203 Brown St.
Tewksbury,Ma. 01876

Posts: 96 | From: Tewksbury, Ma 01879 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!