Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » We've lost Duckie - Pat King... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: We've lost Duckie - Pat King...
Mike Clayton
Deceased

Member # 723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Clayton         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although I never got to meet Pat in person I did talk to him on chat and through emails a few times, he was a generous, giving man, and will be sorely missed.

My condolences to his family and friends.

God Bless you Pat!

Mike Clayton

--------------------
Mike Clayton
M C Grafix Custom Lettering
New Jersey (again)

Posts: 508 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony Broussard
Visitor
Member # 935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Broussard   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Broussard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met Pat at the Coup De Main Meet in Ponchatoula. I asked him questions about painting and he was eager to answer.

I won a door prize and in it was a bag and apron by Pat. I thought he was a pretty cool guy.

With our deepest sympathies. . .
from the Broussard Family
in Loreauville, La

--------------------
Tony Broussard
Graphic Details Digital Media
Loreauville, LA

Posts: 395 | From: Loreauville, LA | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tim Barrow
Deceased

Member # 576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tim Barrow   Email Tim Barrow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't know what ta say,....'cept maybe a prayer for Bobbie in her time of loss,.....no worries here about Pat ,as many the time he would try to share his beliefs and pass on the good word,.....If ya knew him,...ya know how he felt about where he was heading and where he is now,....Rest In Peace My Dear friend,.....Have fun paintin' them rainbows...

--------------------
fly low...timi/NC is,
Tim Barrow
Barrow Art Signs
Winston-Salem,NC

Posts: 2224 | From: Winston-Salem,NC,USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Santo
Visitor
Member # 411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Santo   Email Santo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is very sad news. I thank the Lord for the privilege of meeting someone so special.

Lay down my dear Brother, lay down and take your rest
† I want to lay your head upon your Savior's breast
† I love you, but Jesus loves you best
† I bid you goodnight, goodnight, goodnight
† I bid you goodnight, goodnight, goodnight
† ...Traditional Bahamian gospel song,
performed by Aaron Neville

--------------------
Santo Brocato
Promotion Graphics & Letters
Spring, TX

Posts: 2501 | From: Spring, TX USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rovelle W. Gratz
Visitor
Member # 4404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rovelle W. Gratz   Author's Homepage   Email Rovelle W. Gratz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My condolences to the family.

--------------------
Rove Gratz
Gratz Signs
342 Walden Station Drive
Macon, GA 31216
rovegratz@aol.com
Home Page: http://rove-342.tripod.com

Posts: 861 | From: Macon, GA 31216 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Utter
Visitor
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Utter   Email Dave Utter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had the honor of meeting Pat at both Atlanta IL. meets, and I do mean honor, from the bottom of my heart. His name said it all, because he was a true King. To know him for five minutes was to konw him for a lifetime. Pat was Real, and it ran straight to the bone. He will be missed by all who knew him.
I will be outside to night looking at the stars, and if you look hard enough, I'd bet they won't twinkle any more. they'll all just be different colors of dayglo. God speed my friend, God speed.........

--------------------
Dave Utter
D-utterguy on chat
Sign Designs
Beardstown, Il.
signdesigns@casscomm.com

Posts: 777 | From: beardstown, illinois, usa | Registered: Mar 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Peach
Resident

Member # 2620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Peach   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Peach   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our condolences to family and friends.

--------------------
Bob & Marcia Peach
Peach Signs Inc
Sandwich, MA
rpeach9828@aol.com

Posts: 1020 | From: Sandwich, MA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catharine C. Kennedy
Resident

Member # 4459

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catharine C. Kennedy   Email Catharine C. Kennedy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never met either Pat or Bobbie, yet I'm in tears- God be with you both-

--------------------
Catharine C. Kennedy
CCK Graphics
1511 Route 28
Chatham Center, NY 12184
cck1620@taconic.net
"Look at me,
Look at me, Look at me now!
I't's fun to have fun,
But you have to know how!"

Posts: 2173 | From: downtown Chatham Center, NY | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donald Thompson
Resident

Member # 3726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donald Thompson   Author's Homepage   Email Donald Thompson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never had the honor of meeting Pat in person, but talked with him numerous times on the phone. He sent us a couple of panels last year to the Dixie meet. I have one here that is a real treasure. I didn't realize that it was this serious. He had said that he wanted to come to the meet in April.
Our prayers go out to Bobbie.

--------------------
Donald Thompson
#1 Sign Designs
580 Templeton Rd.
Laurens,SC 29360
864-682-7810
1signdesigns@backroads.net
www.1signdesigns.com

Posts: 1525 | From: Laurens, SC | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Judy Pate
Resident

Member # 237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Judy Pate   Email Judy Pate   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such sad news...Pat will be sorely missed. I remember Pat showing me how to improve my script at RT and Kathy's meet in Louisanna. He helped so many others too. Pat was such a generous man.
I am so glad that I got to know him.It gives me peace knowing that God was first in Pat's life.
May God bless and keep you during this time of loss. Bobbie we will keep you in pur thoughts and prayers.
Judy & Roger

--------------------
Judy Pate
Signs By Judy
Albany, Georgia USA
229-435-6824

Live simply...Love generously...Care deeply...Speak kindly...Leave the rest to God.

Posts: 2621 | From: Albany,GA,USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Yearwood
Visitor
Member # 2723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Yearwood   Author's Homepage   Email Mark Yearwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have not checked in for a while, so this comes as a shock.

I never got to meet Pat in person, either, but I know that he was a special person whose smiling picture next to his "pking" posts was always a welcome sight.

These things always remind us how we should show the ones we care for just how much they mean to us.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you, Bobbie.

--------------------
Mark Yearwood
Yearwood Design Works
Tecumseh, OK
www.yearwooddesignworks.com
www.markyearwood.com

Posts: 1027 | From: Tecumseh, OK | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
George Perkins
Resident

Member # 156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for George Perkins   Author's Homepage   Email George Perkins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can not put into words how I feel right now. I have lost a dear friend.

--------------------
George Perkins
Millington,TN.
goatwell@bigriver.net

"I started out with nothing and still have most of it left"

www.perkinsartworks.com

Posts: 4320 | From: Millington, TN. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Lennig
Resident

Member # 2455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Lennig   Author's Homepage   Email John Lennig   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never met the man, but from all the posts over the years, he sure touched many many people. A sad loss, for sure.

John Lennig

--------------------
John Lennig / Big Top Sign Arts
5668 Ewart Street, Burnaby,
British Columbia, Canada
bigtopya@hotmail.com

Posts: 2184 | From: Burnaby, British Columbia,Canada | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jackie B
Visitor
Member # 186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jackie B   Author's Homepage   Email Jackie B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so, so sorry to hear this. I never met Pat, but he and Bobbie held a special place in my heart simply because of who they are.
My prayers are with you.
God Bless you and keep you Pat.
Jackie

--------------------
Bomba-Dear
Jackie Vaughn #5115
Volcano, California
www.chocoholic.com

Posts: 761 | From: Volcano, California, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R T Thomas
Resident

Member # 355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R T Thomas   Email R T Thomas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm at a loss for words........all I can say is I'm sorry Bobbie and he will be sorely missed. [Frown]

--------------------
R.T.Thomas,AirDesigns/Sign And Airbrush Studio
rtart1@earthlink.net

Hattiesburg,MS 39401
Shop 601-584-1000
Cell 601-310-5901
Proud supporter of LETTERVILLE!

"Ahhhhhh.......Juicy Fruit."

Posts: 547 | From: Hattiesburg,MS USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jason Davie
Visitor
Member # 2172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jason Davie   Email Jason Davie       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My condolences to family and friends. I never got a chance t meet Pat but I know that he will be missed

Jason D

--------------------
Jason Davie
193 Front Street
Deposit, NY 13754

Posts: 976 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Draper
Visitor
Member # 102

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Draper   Email Dave Draper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best wishes and thoughts to Bobby from the Draper family. We met Pat at Gary Anderson's meet in Bloomington, Indiana. Then we caught up with each other at the Letter Rip meet in central Illinois.

What I remember about Pat was his interest in painting mirrored lettering sideways that looked like a totem pole at first blush, then by turning the piece sideways and covering over the backward letters you could see the real name or saying.

Pat also had quite an extensive library of hand lettering alphabets in his head. Those may be lost now forever.

He will be missed.

[ January 27, 2005, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: Dave Draper ]

--------------------
Draper The Signmaker / Monumental Designs
http://www.monumentaldesigns.com

Posts: 2883 | From: Bloomington Illinois USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donna in BC
Resident

Member # 130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donna in BC   Author's Homepage   Email Donna in BC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in total shock.

Pat was such an active part of this board. He will be very very missed.

Cher, good for you on doing up a wonderful photo session on Pat before his passing. Much too often we show who we appreciate after their passing. How wonderful you brought him to us when he was still with us.

My sincerest condolences to Pat's family and friends.

--------------------
Donna Williams
Funky Junk Interiors
Yarrow, BC Canada
donna@funkyjunkinteriors.net

~ Check out the newest junk at ~ http://funkyjunkinteriors.net/

Posts: 5630 | From: Yarrow, BC Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Chavez
Visitor
Member # 2146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Chavez   Email Rick Chavez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A true Letterhead, rest Pat, to all his close friends and families my sincerest condolences. You will be missed.....

--------------------
Rick Chavez
Hemet, CA

Posts: 1538 | From: Hemet,CA U.S.A. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Deaton
Visitor
Member # 925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Deaton   Author's Homepage   Email John Deaton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is all so surreal. I see the names of people on here everyday, and wonder what it would be like to meet them in person. Pat was one of those people. You that got to meet him and be his friend, consider yourselves lucky. Ive been thinking about him all day.

--------------------
Maker of fine signs and
other creative stuff.
Located at 109 N. Cumberland ave.
Harlan, Ky. 40831
606-837-0242

Posts: 4172 | From: Ages-Brookside, Ky. Up the Holler... | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom & Kathy Durham
Resident

Member # 776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom & Kathy Durham   Email Tom & Kathy Durham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are very sad to hear this news. Been to many meets with Pat and Bobby. I'll try and think he has just packed up his kit and moved to a place where all you do is gold leaf. What a great place for the perfect letterhead meet.We'll miss you!

--------------------
Tom & Kathy Durham
House Springs, MO

Posts: 654 | From: House Springs, MO | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duncan Wilkie
Resident

Member # 132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Wilkie   Author's Homepage   Email Duncan Wilkie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pat touched and moved me on this board like no one else. A good decent man and a great mentor. My heart goes out to you Bobbie.

--------------------
Duncan Wilkie
aka signdog
http://www.comsign.ca
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posts: 4351 | From: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janette Balogh
Resident

Member # 192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janette Balogh   Author's Homepage   Email Janette Balogh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This has really blindsided me. There is so much in life that the people we know go thru, and we never realize. Pat was always so upbeat, I guess I just never knew his illness was overtaking him.

We just can't take things for granted.

Right now mostly, I'm remembering his smile.
Nettie

--------------------
"When Love and Skill Work Together ... Expect a Masterpiece"

Janette Balogh
Creative Studio

janette@janettebalogh.com
www.janettebalogh.com

Posts: 5092 | From: Florida | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Beisiegel
Resident

Member # 3723

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Rick Beisiegel   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Beisiegel       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, what can I say?

Take care Bobbie. I pray that your memories of good times will help heal your broken heart. [Group Hug]

[Cool]

[ January 28, 2005, 12:05 AM: Message edited by: Rick Beisiegel ]

--------------------
Rick Beisiegel
Vital Signs & Graphics
Since 1982
(231) 452-6225 / (231) 652-3300
www.vitalsignsandgraphics.com
www.facebook.com/VitalSignsNewaygo

""Good judgment comes from experience; and a lot of that comes from bad judgment" - Will Rogers

Posts: 3485 | From: Beautiful Newaygo, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deb Fowler
Resident

Member # 1039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deb Fowler   Email Deb Fowler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
also, no words right now.

--------------------
Deb Fowler

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible - Walt Disney (1901-1966)

Posts: 5373 | From: Loves Park, Illinois | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
William Holohan
Visitor
Member # 2514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for William Holohan   Email William Holohan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is an old Irish saying/prayer..

"May you be in Heaven a half an hour before the devil knows your gone."

I'm sure Pat was...

Condolences and prayers to Pats family and all his friends here on the board.

--------------------
William "Irish" Holohan
Resting...Read "Between Jobs."
Marlboro, MA 01752
email: firemap1@aol.com

Posts: 1110 | From: Marlboro, MA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jackson Smart
Visitor
Member # 187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jackson Smart   Author's Homepage   Email Jackson Smart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sad news indeed. Never met him but liked to read his posts. Great wisdom had he.

Condolences from Dianne and I. [Frown] [Frown]

--------------------
Jackson Smart
Jackson's Signs
Port Angeles, WA
...."The Straits of Juan De Fuca in my front yard and Olympic National Park in my backyard...

"Living on Earth is expensive...but it does include a free trip around the Sun"

Posts: 1000 | From: Port Angeles, Washington | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jordan
Deceased

Member # 2368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jordan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To Bobby.

I first met you both at Mazeppa in 1999 and was very impressed with your talents.

Letterheads has lost very talented painter, please accept the condolences of all the Australian Letterheads.

Bobby, please keep in touch with the Bulletin Board.

John

--------------------
Aussie John
Caringbah, N.S.W. Australia

man makes a thing of beauty of that which he loves

Posts: 148 | From: Caringbah, N.S.W. Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adrienne Pereira
Visitor
Member # 1046

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Adrienne Pereira   Email Adrienne Pereira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't know he was ill...this is such a shock!! [Frown]

I have some really sweet pics of them both..

I was so blessed to have spent some time with them, in fact I was with them on thier first year anniversary ...we went to the Appalacions and ate boiled peanuts and went on a hay ride....

I'm so sad....

I wish I could post those pics, but I'm in Ca and away from my computer...

So very sorry, Bobby...Lord comfort you...as only He can.

Praying for you,
A

--------------------
Adrienne Pereira
Splash Signs

Port Angeles, WA
----------------
"Sure, it's colder in the Northwest, but...it's a damp cold!"

360-477-5656
splashsigns@msn.com

Posts: 4868 | From: Port Angeles, Washington, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Dirkes
Visitor
Member # 1000

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Dirkes   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Dirkes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go rest high my friend
Your work here is done.

I (and all of us) have lost a brother.
and it hurts.

Bobbie my heart is with you, I am so sorry.

Pat's Spirit, his zest for life, and his enthusiasm for what we do infected everyone he was with.

--------------------
Bill Dirkes
Cornhole Art LLC
Bellevue, Ky.
Goodnight Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are.

Posts: 591 | From: Bellevue,Ky. US | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Aston
Visitor
Member # 1725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Aston   Email Jon Aston   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sad news indeed.

The man was obviously loved by many.

My sympathy and condolences to his family.

--------------------
Jon Aston
MARKETING PARTNERS
"Strategy, Marketing and Business Development"
Tel 705-719-9209

Posts: 1724 | From: Barrie, ON, CANADA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Al Checca
Visitor
Member # 2216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Al Checca   Email Al Checca   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also want to add my condolences, I talked on the board with Pat years ago when I was active here and know how the other always thought so highly of him. He made me laugh at some of the things he would post. I as many are, am so suprised to hear this so soon after the last thread.

RIP Pat you were a loved man.

--------------------
Al Checca
Kidney dialysis Pt.
wizard42171967@yahoo.com

Posts: 261 | From: Latrobe just outside Pittsburgh Pa in Latrobe | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luke Scanlan
Visitor
Member # 2481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke Scanlan   Email Luke Scanlan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had the pleasure of meeting Pat, and painting elbow to elbow with him. He was very open, honest, and friendly with me. There was no ego what so ever. It was a wonderful experience. I'll always remember him, and the laughs we shared.

--------------------
Luke S.
Luke Scanlan Artistry
Ocala, Fl.
lukescanlan@cox.net

Posts: 249 | From: Ocala, Florida | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Todd Gill
Resident

Member # 2569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Todd Gill   Email Todd Gill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Pat must have truly been a great guy. I didn't know him personally, but by all the accolades, stories of his generosity and love towards others, along with photos of him and his work it is obvious that he was much loved and will be sorely missed by many people.

This thread is a great testiment to Pat's positive effect on others. It makes me pause in introspection, to wonder how I would perceived as I part this world. Lot's of room for improvement here. [Frown]

God bless Pat's entire family....by the sounds of his faith and life, he's securely in the presence of the Master of all master's; birthed into an eternity free from pain and suffering.

God bless everyone here in Letterville. [Smile]

Edited for spelling.

[ January 28, 2005, 08:25 AM: Message edited by: Todd Gill ]

--------------------
Todd Gill
Outside The Lines
Potterville, MI

Posts: 7792 | From: Potterville, MI | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
Visitor
Member # 501

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bobbie - I am so sorry. Being in your home and witnessing the love between you and Pat - how fate brought you back together after all those years - to know that Pat was never happier than he was during your time together - I only hope this is what gets you through - and you cherish those memories. You are both people someone can instantly warm up to and love - I pray for you.
Love, Camille

--------------------
signs

Posts: 535 | From: pa | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Sacks
Resident

Member # 379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Sacks   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Sacks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bobbi, I pray that the past strengthens your future. Pat and Bobbi will be missed. Most of us will always know you two as one.

--------------------
The SignShop
Mendocino, California

http://www.mendosign.com

Making the simple complicated is commonplace;
making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. — Charles Mingus

Posts: 6714 | From: Mendocino, CA. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alicia B. Jennings
Resident

Member # 1272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alicia B. Jennings   Email Alicia B. Jennings   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My heart goes out tp Bobbie and the rest of his family.He will be missed here. I always liked his posts and the way he looked at things. Too bad.

--------------------
Signs by Alicia Jennings (Mudflap Girl)
Tacoma, WA
Since 1987
Have Lipstick, will travel.

Posts: 3814 | From: Tacoma, WA. U.S.A. | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robert Salyers
Visitor
Member # 5

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robert Salyers   Author's Homepage   Email Robert Salyers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a day for me to come back to visit this board. It was for sure I thought we'd run into each other again after I heard he and Bobbie was in Florida. The couple of opportunities of painting with that man were a true blessing and now he is recieving a true blessing by being right smack in front of Jesus himself with that awesome Pat King smile. Bobbie, sweetheart, you are in my prayers. I pray the Lord blesses you and comforts you at this time.
Airbrush Bobby

--------------------
AirbrushBobby.com
Clearwater, FL
The message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing.1Cor1:18
“The wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Jesus Christ our Lord”Rom6:23

Posts: 505 | From: Clearwater Florida USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miles Cullinane
Resident

Member # 980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miles Cullinane   Email Miles Cullinane   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gentle Shepherd of my soul,
Gently lay your hand,
be Thou my strength and comfort now,
in this weary land,
You are still the morning star,
that ever shines so bright,
Jesus, Ever be with me,
through this long dark night.

Thank you Pat and Bobbie for sharing your life

--------------------
Miles Cullinane,
Cork, Ireland.

From the sometimes sunny south of Ireland,

Posts: 913 | From: Cork, Ireland | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Linda Silver Eagle
Visitor
Member # 274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Linda Silver Eagle   Author's Homepage   Email Linda Silver Eagle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have only attended 3 meets so far and Pat King was at all of them. He was so energetic and enthusiastic. He taught others with every breath he took and genuinely loved life. I don't believe he ever took anything for granted.

His faith that God would provide was solid and he danced joyously with his paint. (How else can you explain those coveralls?) LOL.

He was truly grateful for his gift of talent from God and, oh, so in love with Bobbi! Both of my children were able to meet him and fell in love with him right away!

I may be ramblin here, but as stated before, such a loss to the Letterville Community! I am grateful for the time I did get to spend with he and Bobbi.

Bobbi, I pray strength and peace for you and your family and friends! His joy and faith touched so many people, you may never run out of folks to hug you through this. > [Big Grin] <

All our love and prayers,
Linda, Emily and Jennifer!

--------------------
Linda Welborn
Aigle D'Argent

678-292-3102

http://www.precious101.com

Posts: 2501 | From: GA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!