Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Detroit International Letterheads Aug.19th-22nd 2004

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Detroit International Letterheads Aug.19th-22nd 2004
Kevin W. Betz
Resident

Member # 4133

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Kevin W. Betz   Email Kevin W. Betz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Life is great. We held another Committee Meeting today. What a great way to spend a Sunday. I feel the Letterhead fire burning Strong. As we continue to progress forward I am seeing the Gold at the end of the tunnel. I really need to thank the Committee for their involvement. What a great way to have extra ideas and opinions. We continue to add more events, projects, supplies, etc. I just don't know where to stop.

We have updated our information in our Flyer under Future Meet's. I spoke with Noel Webber & "Wild Bill" about their Gold-Leaf project-
seminar. I will find out what they have planned in a couple of week's. I also spoke with Ken Millar about his project-seminar with Bob Behounek. I will know more in the next couple of week's as well. I am so excited to see what they have planned. Along with these, I am proud of the Pin-head activity to be present. Detroit has a long history with pin-striping. This will be a great chance to see things from the Detroit style.

We will be adding more rooms for you to enjoy. We have added a 1 day pass for those who may not be able to attend for the full Meet. The cost is $60.00 This includes 3 full meals and full access for that day. This will allow you to enjoy The Masonic & take a look into the past and enjoy. The work is all done by hand, also there are some rooms that have never be touched since 1922. Again, I just want to extend a warm welcome to this Years International. If you play an insturment please feel free to come and jam.

If there are any special request, please send them and we will do our best to fulfill them. Thanks in advance...

Kevin krazy Betz

[ June 27, 2004, 06:20 PM: Message edited by: Kevin W. Betz ]

--------------------
Kevin Betz
KB Sign Company
21321 Ulrich
Clinton Township, MI 48036
kbsigncompany@att.net

Posts: 229 | From: Detroit, MI | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PKing
Deceased

Member # 337

Icon 16 posted      Profile for PKing         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you get the "TOTEM" Pole from Laura Butler that I did for your meet?

--------------------
PKing is
Pat King
The Professor of
SIGNOLOGY

Posts: 3113 | From: Pompano Beach, FL. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kevin W. Betz
Resident

Member # 4133

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Kevin W. Betz   Email Kevin W. Betz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Pat. We sure did receive your gift. The only problem is I have not seen it yet! I feel like a kid on Christmas night. Sure can't wait to see your project. I Thank You very much.

Kevin

--------------------
Kevin Betz
KB Sign Company
21321 Ulrich
kbsigncompany@att.net

Posts: 229 | From: Detroit, MI | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura Butler
Visitor
Member # 1830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura Butler   Email Laura Butler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pat,
I hope you got my email saying that I had received it. I have been at GArry's convention for the last 8 days and haven't had a chance to get it to the people receiving door prizes and other gifts.

--------------------
Laura Butler
Vision Graphics & Sign
4479 Welch Rd
Attica, Mi 48412

Posts: 2855 | From: Attica, Mi, USA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbara Murrell
Visitor
Member # 3879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbara Murrell   Author's Homepage   Email Barbara Murrell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Kevin,
Not long until this meet now. I can't wait. I shall be arriving in the States in about 6 weeks a visit some friends before making my way to Detroit.
It will be so great to see some first class work being done. I hope I learn heaps.
Keep up with the good work.
Best wishes
Barbx

--------------------
Barbara Murrell
4 Elements (Global)Ltd
Ware Herts
England
barbara@4elementsglobal.com

Posts: 87 | From: England | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kevin W. Betz
Resident

Member # 4133

I am excited to see Kent and Judy Smith as part of our Project Leaders. With their knowledge and experience of our craft as well as the Letterhead movement brings to mind a library. I look forward to seeing old friends and sharing their great knowledge for all to learn and share.

--------------------
Kevin Betz
KB Sign Company
21321 Ulrich
kbsigncompany@att.net

Kevin W. Betz
Resident

Member # 4133

I would like to send a Big Thank You to Jill Beans for her renderation of our Registration Banner. This is sure to set the tone as we enter the Meet. Also, I would like to Thank PKing for the wonderful Door Prize. This will continue to add flavor for everyone. So, Thank You very much.

--------------------
Kevin Betz
KB Sign Company
21321 Ulrich
kbsigncompany@att.net

PKing
Deceased

Member # 337

Icon 10 posted      Profile for PKing         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you like the one of a kind ever Totem Pole!
Did I spell it right? he he he
If not than you know it is my signiture style.

Have a great time everyone [Applause]

--------------------
PKing is
Pat King
The Professor of
SIGNOLOGY

Posts: 3113 | From: Pompano Beach, FL. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BUMP!
Wish I could be there!
Love...Jill

--------------------
That is like a Mr. Potato Head with all the pieces in the wrong place.
-Russ McMullin

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!