Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Thanks Letterville

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thanks Letterville
Denis E. Renaud
Visitor
Member # 4610

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Denis E. Renaud   Author's Homepage   Email Denis E. Renaud   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two years ago I was directed to this web site from one of yours, "Nancy Beaudette". I had been to her shop to apply for a job.This due to previous employer, local sign shop, selling to big company and moving into town 60 km away. I used to be shop foreman and was looking into staying in the sign business. Nancy took the time to look at my portfolio and was the one that told me to stay in this line, but had no job opening. She also suggested I start my own shop, localy in my village, Casselman, On. since my former employer was moving out and they would certainly be a need for a shop. Best advice I've ever had from a person I had just met for aprox. 45min.
A month later June 12th 2002. I jump in and started "Exit66 Signs & Graphics"and as per Nancy suggestion I went and visited Letterville.WOW!!!!

I've been lurking this place since then. I've learned lost of stuff from this place and attribute a good part "Exit66" success to the info I got from all you gals & guys.I'm more of the quiet watch and learn type, at least that's what I think. The "better half" says that I can't stop once I start, talking that is. he he he! I guess this is enough for my first post.

Thanks again Letterville and keep on helping all of us succeed for many more years

--------------------
Denis Renaud
EXIT66 Signs & Graphics
Caselman, ON Can.
denis@exit66.ca

Posts: 84 | From: Casselman, On. Canada | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan Sawatzky
Resident

Member # 88

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Dan Sawatzky   Author's Homepage   Email Dan Sawatzky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Denis!

Welcome to Letterville, even though you've been 'visiting' a while.

When you met Nancy you met one of our finest!! And I'm glad you took her advice!

I took a look at your website... you do some cool work.

Welcome to the neighborhood!

-dan

[ June 10, 2004, 12:47 AM: Message edited by: Dan Sawatzky ]

--------------------
Dan Sawatzky
Imagination Corporation
Yarrow, British Columbia
dan@imaginationcorporation.com
http://www.imaginationcorporation.com

Being a grampa is one of the the most wonderful things in the world!!!

Posts: 8738 | From: Yarrow, B.C. Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PKing
Deceased

Member # 337

Icon 10 posted      Profile for PKing         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Home Denis;
This site,and these people,have changed my business and personal life around.
The live meets and friendly people are well worth
time and money spent.

The wisdom you had in listening to Nancy's advice
is evidence in itself as something she pick up on
in talking with you.

Stick around and don't hesitate to ask questions or give answers.

hope this helps

--------------------
PKing is
Pat King
The Professor of
SIGNOLOGY

Posts: 3113 | From: Pompano Beach, FL. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymond Chapman   Author's Homepage   Email Raymond Chapman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Denis - you received great advice from the top of the mountain in our profession. I would certainly listen to anything Nancy had to say about how to suceed in this business. And I have listened and observed what she and Noella have done for many years and everything is first class.

The best to you and your continued success.

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas
chapmanstudio@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 6306 | From: Temple, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Aston
Visitor
Member # 1725

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Jon Aston   Email Jon Aston   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to town Denis! Bienvenue!

--------------------
Jon Aston
MARKETING PARTNERS
"Strategy, Marketing and Business Development"
Tel 705-719-9209

Posts: 1724 | From: Barrie, ON, CANADA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Berry
Visitor
Member # 2604

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Berry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Dennis. Look at this will ya, 1st post & a resident even!!

This is a great place, lots of knowledge and we all bicker just like family!

--------------------
Mike Berry
New England

Posts: 534 | From: New England | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy Campbell
Visitor
Member # 2675

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Randy Campbell   Email Randy Campbell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Letterville Denis;I too have met the finest bar none.The Girls at Signit Signs are the nicest group.You have come to the right place and I'm sure you will contribute your share as well.I come from Cornwall and know you area very well.Have fun and keep up the great work. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Randall Campbell
Randy's Graphics,
420 Fairfield N.
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Posts: 2857 | From: Hamilton Ontario Canada | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Thomas Greer
Resident

Member # 4566

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Thomas Greer   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Thomas Greer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WELCOME ABOARD!!!

You should try and make it out to The maritime meet it is going to be awesome!

--------------------
Steve Thomas Greer
ABRACADABRA SIGNS & DESIGNS
102 Stanley St. Ayr, Ont. Canada

Posts: 602 | From: Ayr, Ontario. Canada | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Shortreed
Deceased Mayor

Member # 436

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Steve Shortreed   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Denis. It's been one of those weeks around here. You'll never know how great it is to hear someone talking about the virtues of Letterville. We hope you make a visit here everyday and attend all the live meets you can. Right about now I could sure use a shot of your enthusism. Thankyou!
[Smile]

--------------------
Steve Shortreed
144 Hill St., E.
Fergus, Ontario
Canada N1M 1G9
519-787-2673

steve@letterville.com

www.letterville.com/profiles/shortreed/

Posts: 3710 | From: Fergus, Ontario, Canada | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Sacks
Resident

Member # 379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Sacks   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Sacks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Denis. Nancy saw something in you and was able to draw that out. Isn't that an amazing gift! She saw someone that can do nice work and also manage a business. Now just live up to her expectations of you and go far beyond. You belong here.

--------------------
The SignShop
Mendocino, California

http://www.mendosign.com

Making the simple complicated is commonplace;
making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. — Charles Mingus

Posts: 6720 | From: Mendocino, CA. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!