Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » David Drane's Mum has passed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: David Drane's Mum has passed
Deb Fowler
Resident

Member # 1039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deb Fowler   Email Deb Fowler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For all of you that may know David Drane from Australia, I just wanted to let you know that his Mother just passed on Tuesday. Any letters or posts would be extremely appreciated. David would surely appreciate this I am sure. Thanks to all.
I would have loved to meet her as David is such a wonderful human being and letterhead, and I would have been honored to know her also.

--------------------
Deb Fowler

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible - Walt Disney (1901-1966)

Posts: 5373 | From: Loves Park, Illinois | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FranCisco Vargas
Deceased

Member # 145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FranCisco Vargas   Author's Homepage   Email FranCisco Vargas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know you or ever met you David, but my deepest sympathy goes out to you. My mother is my best friend in the whole world. I would be down for...who knows because of her lost, but to me...deep down inside I know she would want me to continue on, they never leave, they are just on another mission. My condolences to you and your family. FranCisco Vargas

--------------------
aka:Cisco the "Traveling Millennium Sign Artist"
http://www.franciscovargas.com
Fresno, CA 93703
559 252-0935
"to live life, is to love life, a sign of no life, is a sign of no love"...Cisco 12'98

Posts: 3576 | From: Fresno, Ca, the great USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ernest Clark
Visitor
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ernest Clark   Email Ernest Clark   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our condolences to you in this sad time.Our prayers are with you.
Ernie & Helen

--------------------
Ernest Clark
Dahlonega Sign Co.
101 Whispering Winds Dr
Murrayville,Ga 30564
Been there, Done that, Probably do it again.

Posts: 134 | From: Dahlonega,Ga. USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Judy Pate
Resident

Member # 237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Judy Pate   Email Judy Pate   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
David,
Our deepest sympathy goes out to you. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers during this time of loss. Having lost both parents I truly understand your loss.
Sincerely,
Judy

--------------------
Judy Pate
Signs By Judy
Albany, Georgia USA
229-435-6824

Live simply...Love generously...Care deeply...Speak kindly...Leave the rest to God.

Posts: 2621 | From: Albany,GA,USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joey Madden
Resident

Member # 1192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joey Madden   Author's Homepage   Email Joey Madden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry to hear of your loss David.

--------------------
HotLines Joey Madden - pinstriping since 1952
'Perfection, its what I look for and what I live for'

http://members.tripod.com/Inflite
http://www.pinheadlounge.com/hotlinesjoeymadden

Posts: 5962 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kathy Joiner
Visitor
Member # 1814

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kathy Joiner   Email Kathy Joiner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry to learn of your loss. When my Mother died we decided to focus on the Gain, not the loss. For in their lifetimes we, their children gain. We receive so much from them that their love, wisdom and memory lives on forever.

God bless you.

--------------------
Kathy Joiner
River Road Graphics
41628 River Road
Ponchatoula, La.70454

Old enough to know better...Too young to resist.

Posts: 1891 | From: Ponchatoula, LA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy Campbell
Visitor
Member # 2675

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Randy Campbell   Email Randy Campbell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear about your loss- Randy and Joy Campbell.

--------------------
Randall Campbell
Randy's Graphics,
420 Fairfield N.
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Posts: 2857 | From: Hamilton Ontario Canada | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
david drane
Deceased

Member # 507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for david drane   Email david drane   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for being such a lovely friend Deb and thank you to all you other nice folks for your loving and kind words. I knew a few weeks ago she was winding down and getting ready to be with my dad who died 3 years ago. I thought I was being strong and holding up well but after the funeral yesterday I was still OK but when I went to bed I cracked. As people who have been there know, the thoughts and events of our lives flood through your head and you know it will never be again. On the brighter side of things, my mother died peacefully after being almost a vegetable since March '95 after suffering a massive stroke. She was 85 years old and lived a very happy life and left heaps of kids, grandkids and great grandkids so she certainly will not be forgotten. Thank you all for your nice words, I greatly appreciate your friendships. [Thanks]

--------------------
Drane Signs
Sunshine Coast
Nambour, Qld.
dranesigns@bigpond.com
Downunder
"To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer"

Posts: 965 | From: Nambour, Qld. Australia | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jordan
Deceased

Member # 2368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jordan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
David,

Please accept mine and my familie's sincerest sympathies and condolances for your loss.

Take care of her Legacy and memories.
John

--------------------
Aussie John
Caringbah, N.S.W. Australia

man makes a thing of beauty of that which he loves

Posts: 148 | From: Caringbah, N.S.W. Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David O'Hanlon
Visitor
Member # 2754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David O'Hanlon   Author's Homepage   Email David O'Hanlon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear of your loss, Dave.

--------------------
Army Dave
Oz

Posts: 229 | From: Brisbane, Oz | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adrienne Pereira
Visitor
Member # 1046

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Adrienne Pereira   Email Adrienne Pereira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear of your loss too, David...
Having just lost my Mom, I know what you are going through...so many memories...

Hold on to those, they are precious.
Adrienne

--------------------
Adrienne Pereira
Splash Signs

Port Angeles, WA
----------------
"Sure, it's colder in the Northwest, but...it's a damp cold!"

360-477-5656
splashsigns@msn.com

Posts: 4868 | From: Port Angeles, Washington, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ian Stewart-Koster
Resident

Member # 3500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ian Stewart-Koster   Author's Homepage   Email Ian Stewart-Koster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds like she has done well with her time, and it must be a relief for you in other ways, but it's always hard when it's someone close to you. Sorry to hear the news Dave, and good of Deb to post it.
Best wishes & condolances

--------------------
"Stewey" on chat

"...there are no limits when you aim for perfection..." Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Posts: 7014 | From: Highgrove via Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!