Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard   
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Old Archives » Where to find bronze-look plastic plaques?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Where to find bronze-look plastic plaques?
B Daniel
Visitor
Member # 11

Icon 5 posted      Profile for B Daniel   Email B Daniel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a lawyer looking for a plaque like another nearby lawyer. Plaque looks like bronze but on close examination, it is some kind of plastic made to look like bronze. It has small removeable panels to change out lawyer names. It is a good looking alternative to real brass. I couldn't tell the differance until I touched it. I've tried Gemini. They only carry the real thing and they don't have an option for changeable panels. Does any one have a supplier for this type of sign?

------------------
Beth Daniel
Murfreesboro, TN

Posts: 86 | From: Murfreesboro, TN | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chuck Davis
Visitor
Member # 1261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chuck Davis   Author's Homepage   Email Chuck Davis       Edit/Delete Post 
You know, everytime I see a post for something like this, I'm reminded of Frank Mason. He's developed a method of creating bronze, copper, and gold plaques and ornaments out of a plastic mold. It's a sight to see and he sells all the products neccessary. For the life of me, I can't find his number or email address. Does anyone know how to get a hold of him? Perhaps you could make your own plaques if you can't find them...

--Chuck

------------------
Chuck Davis
letterheadfonts@signmaildesign.com

Posts: 37 | From: CA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce Bowers
Resident

Member # 892

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Bruce Bowers   Email Bruce Bowers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i believe that the plaques you are looking for are from scott plastic products. i don't have the number handy but they are a large outfit and advertise in the major sign magazines. a perusal through the buyers guide issues will probably be the best place to look. hope this helps!

have a great one!

------------------
Bruce Bowers
DrCAS
Signtech

"how great are His signs..."
Daniel 4:3

i am a proud supporter of this website!

Posts: 6451 | From: Saint Cloud, Minnesota | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!