Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard   
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Old Archives » Happy BDay, Joe Diaz!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy BDay, Joe Diaz!
Jane Diaz
Resident

Member # 595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Jane Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tomorrow (the 19th) our youngest, Joe Diaz, will be 20 years old. No longer a teenager! Some of you met him at Atlanta and at other meets over the years, I am sure. Just wanted to wish him a a great day! We will go down to Bloomington later on Friday and see the new apartment he and his brother moved to and take them out for supper. He is a wonderful person and I VERY proud of him, going to school, working for Prairie Signs in Normal and be a part-time letterhead!
Mom [Big Grin]

-
 -

[ December 18, 2003, 10:26 PM: Message edited by: Barb. Shortreed ]

--------------------
Jane Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
628 W. Lincoln Ave. Pontiac, Il. 61764
815-844-7024
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 4102 | From: Pontiac, IL USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't know ya, Joe, but yer folks is way kool.
And if you can work in a place called NORMAL, well, yer OK in my book! Got a 20-year old kid myself. He put me thru the wringer a few years back, but he turned out swell. Enjoy!
Love
JILL

--------------------
That is like a Mr. Potato Head with all the pieces in the wrong place.
-Russ McMullin

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Hulsey
Resident

Member # 128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don Hulsey   Email Don Hulsey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday Joe!!!

Too old to go to teen clubs... too young to go to night clubs... guess you might as well just work and study huh. [Wink] [Wink] [Wink]

--------------------
Don Hulsey
Strokes by DON signs
Utica, KY
270-275-9552
sbdsigns@aol.com

I've always been crazy... but it's kept me from going insane.

Posts: 2274 | From: Utica, KY U.S.A. | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimmy chatham
Resident

Member # 525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimmy chatham   Email jimmy chatham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
happy birthday. [Applause]

--------------------
Jimmy Chatham
Chatham Signs
468 stark st
Commerce, Ga 30529

Posts: 1766 | From: Commerce, GA, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Diaz
Resident

Member # 2549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday, Joe! I'm goin' to the attic to get out a big box of Legos. I'm going to sprinkle them on the floor and step on them, just in rememberance of you, son. I still remember the day you were born it was 19 degrees below zero with a wind chill of 90 below. Even the smoke coming out of the hospitals furnace stacks was unwilling to brave the cold. Well this seems like a decent day and we'll see you after bit. Tell Earl that Mom and I are interested in buying out their operation, just to see the expression on his face. (Hope he knows we are kidding!) Later!!!

[ December 19, 2003, 10:50 AM: Message edited by: Bill Diaz ]

--------------------
Bill Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
Pontiac IL
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 2107 | From: Pontiac, IL | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike meyer
Visitor
Member # 542

Icon 16 posted      Profile for mike meyer   Author's Homepage   Email mike meyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday Joe! Swing that Big MOP!

--------------------
Mike Meyer Sign Painter
189 1st Ave n P.O. Box 3
Mazeppa, Mn 55956

We are not selling, we are staying here in Mazeppa....we cannot re-create what we have here....not in another lifetime! SO Here we are!!!!!!!

www.mikemeyersigns.com

Posts: 3617 | From: Mazeppa, Mn usa | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joey Madden
Resident

Member # 1192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joey Madden   Author's Homepage   Email Joey Madden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday Joey, ya mom had to remind me that its Today! Forget the mop and use a brush.....

--------------------
HotLines Joey Madden - pinstriping since 1952
'Perfection, its what I look for and what I live for'

http://members.tripod.com/Inflite
http://www.pinheadlounge.com/hotlinesjoeymadden

Posts: 5962 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!