Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard   
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Old Archives » Warm erections

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Warm erections
Henry Barker
Resident

Member # 174

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Henry Barker   Author's Homepage   Email Henry Barker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I envy those of you living in warmer climates...just spent the last 3 hours in a bucket truck in the dark, and its -10 here at the moment.

Off home (8pm) now trouble is the old diesel Land-Rover takes about 20 miles to warm up!

Did I mention darkness thats the other fun thing here this time of year, or the lack of daylight [Smile]

Still we have those long summer days to look forward to when it doesn't get dark.

I am off to thaw out...!

--------------------
Henry Barker #1924akaKaftan
SignCraft AB
Stockholm,
Sweden.
A little bit of England in a corner of Stockholm www.signcraft.se www.facebook.com/signcraftsweden

Posts: 1552 | From: Stockholm, Sweden | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Rheaume
Resident

Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Rheaume   Email Ray Rheaume   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Henry,

Know what you're going thru...

I have a couple of signs to wrap up this week for a ski area and it's going to involve trudging thru some deep snow do get them installed.

Already longing for sunshine and sneaker weather here.
Rapid

--------------------
Ray Rheaume
Rapidfire Design
543 Brushwood Road
North Haverhill, NH 03774
rapidfiredesign@hotmail.com
603-787-6803

I like my paint shaken, not stirred.

Posts: 5648 | From: North Haverhill, New Hampshire | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Allan
Resident

Member # 2247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Allan   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Allan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm still longing for snow!
(at least there's no shortage of warm erections)

--------------------
Doug Allan
http://www.islandsign.com

"you get what you settle for"

Posts: 8981 | From: Kahului, HI, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Darn it, Henry!
You really had me going there! [Eek!] Please don't tease...
Love- JILL
(and I don't do erections, or installations for that matter!)

--------------------
That is like a Mr. Potato Head with all the pieces in the wrong place.
-Russ McMullin

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suelynn Sedor
Visitor
Member # 442

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Suelynn Sedor   Email Suelynn Sedor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ha ha ha, I was thinking the same as you Jill! I was hoping there'd be pictures!!!!

Suelynn [Razz]

--------------------
"It is never too late to be what you might have been."
-George Eliot

Suelynn Sedor
Sedor Signs
Carnduff, SK Canada

Posts: 2863 | From: Carnduff, SK Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane Diaz
Resident

Member # 595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Jane Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First this and then Kissy is talking about loving construction workers, some body else got naked ladies on his disk [Roll Eyes] .....I think I need to go lay down and take a nap! [Dunno]

[ December 16, 2003, 06:09 PM: Message edited by: Jane Diaz ]

--------------------
Jane Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
628 W. Lincoln Ave. Pontiac, Il. 61764
815-844-7024
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 4102 | From: Pontiac, IL USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KARYN BUSH
Resident

Member # 1948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARYN BUSH   Author's Homepage   Email KARYN BUSH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ha..my first thought was...cool! [Applause]

installs...i hate them! ray you actually install the ski area signs? FTS! i have to do 7- 5' x 8' and 1--8' x 12.8' for the weekend...trail maps on aluminum....that's bad enough, i certainly wouldn't want to schlep them all over the mtn...you go guy!

[ December 17, 2003, 11:03 AM: Message edited by: KARYN BUSH ]

--------------------
Karyn Bush
Simply Not Ordinary, LLC
Bartlett, NH
603-383-9955
www.snosigns.com
info@snosigns.com

Posts: 3516 | From: Bartlett, NH USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelly Thorson
Resident

Member # 2958

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Kelly Thorson   Author's Homepage   Email Kelly Thorson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think it is a nap you need Jane. [Razz]

--------------------
“Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?”
-Winnie the Pooh & A.A. Milne

Kelly Thorson
Kel-T-Grafix
801 Main St.
Holdfast, SK
S0G 2H0
ktg@sasktel.net

Posts: 5496 | From: Penzance, Saskatchewan | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kissymatina
Resident

Member # 2028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kissymatina   Author's Homepage   Email Kissymatina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ya know I got a visual mind... and it takes forever for web pages to load here on the dial-up from hell. So, I click on Warm Erections and my mind is left alone to wander while the page loads...oh the visuals. [Razz]

Jane, I think you'll get a kick out of this, before your 'nap' (so, that's the new word for it huh? [Wink] ) I forgot to mention earlier that I was watching the cement guys, especially the really good looking one, when they were on their knees smoothing out the cement. All I could think is the cute one has a really smooth stroke and is really good with his hands and he's on his knees...... ok, I need a nap too now. Or is that a cold shower? [Razz]

--------------------
Chris Welker
Wildfire Signs
Indiana, Pa

Posts: 4254 | From: Indiana, PA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Rochon
Resident

Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Rochon   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Rochon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HA just look at the line up we have here lol

Yup Henry you know how to get the ladies interested, man doesnt take much here in letterville ROTFL

of course my first thought was that Henry posted more of that Nordstrom dude, and I was thinking oh no! haha

You go girls!!! [Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

--------------------
Bob Rochon
Creative Signworks
Millbury, MA
508-865-7330

"Life is Like an Echo, what you put out, comes back to you."

Posts: 5149 | From: Millbury, Mass. U.S. | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce Bowers
Resident

Member # 892

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Bruce Bowers   Email Bruce Bowers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hell, I think Kissy was imagining the poor bastard scrubbing her floors.... LOL!

--------------------
Bruce Bowers

DrCAS Custom Lettering and Design
Saint Cloud, Minnesota

"Things work out best for the people who make the best of the way things work out." - Art Linkletter

Posts: 6451 | From: Saint Cloud, Minnesota | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adrienne Pereira
Visitor
Member # 1046

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Adrienne Pereira   Email Adrienne Pereira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
DANG!! I was hopin' for a picture!!!!!!!
A [Razz]

--------------------
Adrienne Pereira
Splash Signs

Port Angeles, WA
----------------
"Sure, it's colder in the Northwest, but...it's a damp cold!"

360-477-5656
splashsigns@msn.com

Posts: 4868 | From: Port Angeles, Washington, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane Diaz
Resident

Member # 595

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Jane Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Jane Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin] A 6th grade science teacher, Mrs. Parks, asked her class, "Which human body part increases to 10 times its size when stimulated?"
No one answered until little Mary stood up, angry, and said, "You should not be asking 6th graders a question like that! I'm going to tell my parents, and they will go and tell the principal, who will then fire you!" With a sneer on her face, she then sat back down.
Mrs. Parks ignored her and asked the question again, "Which body part increases to 10 times its size when stimulated?"
Little Mary's mouth fell open; then she said to those around her, "Boy, is she gonna get in big trouble!"
The teacher continued to ignore her and said to the class, "Anybody?"
Finally, Billy stood up, looked around nervously, and said, "The body part that increases 10 times its size when stimulated is the pupil of the eye."
Mrs. Parks said, "Very good, Billy," then turned to Mary and continued, "As for you, young lady, I have three things to say to you:
1. you have a dirty mind, 2. You didn't read your homework, and 3. One day you are going to be very, very disappointed!"

--------------------
Jane Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
815-844-7024
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 4102 | From: Pontiac, IL USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Diaz
Resident

Member # 2549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What's this about a nap? WHERE'S THE CLOSED SIGN! WWWWHHHHEEERRRREEE'S THE CLOSED SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Bill Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
Pontiac IL
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 2107 | From: Pontiac, IL | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kissymatina
Resident

Member # 2028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kissymatina   Author's Homepage   Email Kissymatina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Applause] ROFLMAO. Very true Jane, sad but very true.

As for you Bill, you're a freaking sign shop!!! make your own damn CLOSED sign. [Wink]

--------------------
Chris Welker
Wildfire Signs
Indiana, Pa

Posts: 4254 | From: Indiana, PA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Delzell
Visitor
Member # 1965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delzell         Edit/Delete Post 
Guess I am in the gutter with Jill [Razz]

--------------------
Debbie

Posts: 674 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane Diaz
Resident

Member # 595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Jane Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man, this post went down hill fast didn't it?! Bill, It's TOO EARLY to close!!!hehehehheee

--------------------
Jane Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
815-844-7024
www.diazsignart.com

Jane Diaz
Resident

Member # 595

He was chasing me so I accidentally double posted....sorry!

[ December 17, 2003, 06:24 PM: Message edited by: Jane Diaz ]

--------------------
Jane Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
815-844-7024
www.diazsignart.com

Rick Beisiegel
Resident

Member # 3723

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Rick Beisiegel   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Beisiegel       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Doug

You're a showoff! (but, I am jealous)

--------------------
Rick Beisiegel
Vital Signs & Graphics
Since 1982
(231) 452-6225 / (231) 652-3300
www.vitalsignsandgraphics.com
www.facebook.com/VitalSignsNewaygo

""Good judgment comes from experience; and a lot of that comes from bad judgment" - Will Rogers

Posts: 3484 | From: Beautiful Newaygo, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Perkins
Visitor
Member # 296

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Perkins   Email Mark Perkins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gosh look at all the gals in this post.......I guess the saying on the Big Johnson shirt is true "erect it and they will come" [Razz]

--------------------
Mark Perkins
Performance Signs &
Graphics
Eunice, Louisiana
"The heart of Cajun
Country"

Posts: 506 | From: Eunice Louisiana 70535 | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kissymatina
Resident

Member # 2028

Mark, I think you may have misspelled that last word. [Razz]

--------------------
Chris Welker
Wildfire Signs
Indiana, Pa

Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I forgot to mention that my brother David works for a crane company. His truck doors say "STEEL ERECTION"...
No wonder his wife is always smiling!
And my other brother, Kevin works for a sign company that only does erections!
[Dunno]
love Jill

--------------------
That is like a Mr. Potato Head with all the pieces in the wrong place.
-Russ McMullin

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Deaton
Visitor
Member # 925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Deaton   Author's Homepage   Email John Deaton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now I need a cold shower. [Embarrassed] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Maker of fine signs and
other creative stuff.
Located at 109 N. Cumberland ave.
Harlan, Ky. 40831
606-837-0242

Posts: 4172 | From: Ages-Brookside, Ky. Up the Holler... | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Cox
Visitor
Member # 3517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Cox   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Cox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There's a screenprinting shop that I drive by almost every day called "New Directions" say it fast... I laugh every time.

--------------------
--------------------
Dave Cox
C2 Media Services (Formerly That Sign Guy)
dave@c2mediaservices.com
--------------------
Full Color Printing

Posts: 295 | From: Sacramento CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Rheaume
Resident

Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Rheaume   Email Ray Rheaume   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Karyn,

REAL MEN can get an erection to work even when it's cold!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ok, time to drag my mind back outta the gutter.... [Roll Eyes]

Rapid

--------------------
Ray Rheaume
Rapidfire Design
543 Brushwood Road
North Haverhill, NH 03774
rapidfiredesign@hotmail.com
603-787-6803

I like my paint shaken, not stirred.

Posts: 5648 | From: North Haverhill, New Hampshire | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Delzell
Visitor
Member # 1965

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Delzell         Edit/Delete Post 
Ray,

They would have too or they would of died out during Ice Ages [Razz]

--------------------
Debbie

Posts: 674 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robert Larkham
Visitor
Member # 2913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robert Larkham   Email Robert Larkham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
it's better than warm excretions.

--------------------
Rob Larkham
Sign Techniques Inc.
Chicopee, Ma

Posts: 607 | From: Chester, Ma. | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!