Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard   
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Old Archives » Live from New York City - Deb Fowler! GOD BLESS AMERICA!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Live from New York City - Deb Fowler! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Deb Fowler
Resident

Member # 1039

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Deb Fowler   Email Deb Fowler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ October 06, 2004, 03:34 AM: Message edited by: Deb Fowler ]

--------------------
Deb Fowler

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible - Walt Disney (1901-1966)

Posts: 5373 | From: Loves Park, Illinois | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amy Brown
Visitor
Member # 1963

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Amy Brown   Author's Homepage   Email Amy Brown   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Too Cool Deb! Keep having a blast! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Amy Brown
Life Skills 101
Private Address

Posts: 3502 | From: Lake Helen, FL, USA | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deb Fowler
Resident

Member # 1039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deb Fowler   Email Deb Fowler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ October 06, 2004, 03:37 AM: Message edited by: Deb Fowler ]

--------------------
Deb Fowler

Posts: 5373 | From: Loves Park, Illinois | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, Deb!
What an honor!
Talk about a memory that will last a lifetime....
Love- JILL

--------------------
That is like a Mr. Potato Head with all the pieces in the wrong place.
-Russ McMullin

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Coplen
Resident

Member # 127

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Don Coplen   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
Thought your family wouldn't let you leave Illinois? [Roll Eyes]

Have fun!

--------------------

Posts: 4084 | From: ... | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duncan Wilkie
Resident

Member # 132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Wilkie   Author's Homepage   Email Duncan Wilkie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
New York City is an amazing place. My son and I were there a year ago, and had a great time.
Here's a pic of that Toys R Us ferris wheel. Impressive!
 -
Two must sees are The Metropolitan Museum of Art and The United Nations Building.

--------------------
Duncan Wilkie
aka signdog
http://www.comsign.ca
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posts: 4351 | From: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
david drane
Deceased

Member # 507

Icon 14 posted      Profile for david drane   Email david drane   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Onyer Deb!! I am so pleased you had such a fantastic time. I feel really jealous [Wink] That sounds like the bestest birthday present you are ever going to have... [Applause]

--------------------
Drane Signs
Sunshine Coast
Nambour, Qld.
dranesigns@bigpond.com
Downunder
"To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer"

Posts: 965 | From: Nambour, Qld. Australia | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimmy chatham
Resident

Member # 525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimmy chatham   Email jimmy chatham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
way to go deb.

--------------------
Jimmy Chatham
Chatham Signs
468 stark st
Commerce, Ga 30529

Posts: 1766 | From: Commerce, GA, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deb Fowler
Resident

Member # 1039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deb Fowler   Email Deb Fowler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don, my sis is the last to know I was going since she still thinks I should be home safe and sound making apple pie... guess I'll explain I went to get the big apple.

--------------------
Deb Fowler

Bruce Bowers
Resident

Member # 892

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Bruce Bowers   Email Bruce Bowers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

Hope your trip is awesome! I was in NYC a couple of times for Grand Lodge and will have the pleasure of returning this May!

You have to walk through Chinatown and Little Italy. What a bustle of activity. Just don't go alone....

Have a great birthday, Deb Fowler!

--------------------
Bruce Bowers

DrCAS Custom Lettering and Design
Saint Cloud, Minnesota

"Things work out best for the people who make the best of the way things work out." - Art Linkletter

Posts: 6451 | From: Saint Cloud, Minnesota | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Elliott
Resident

Member # 1262

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Chris Elliott   Email Chris Elliott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday Deb!! Don't worry if the pix didn't work, seeing your name in lights like that makes for an unforgettabe memory. [Wink]

--------------------
Chris Elliott
1longshot@classicnet.net
cell 62084two2232

Posts: 686 | From: Scottsdale, AZ & Anthony, KS, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Rheaume
Resident

Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Rheaume   Email Ray Rheaume   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday, Deb. [Applause]

Ya gotta love dem bright lights when dey got yer name on 'em, right?

Rapid

--------------------
Ray Rheaume
Rapidfire Design
543 Brushwood Road
North Haverhill, NH 03774
rapidfiredesign@hotmail.com
603-787-6803

I like my paint shaken, not stirred.

Posts: 5648 | From: North Haverhill, New Hampshire | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kimberly Zanetti
Visitor
Member # 2546

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Kimberly Zanetti   Author's Homepage   Email Kimberly Zanetti   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
I haven't been back to NYC in 18 years (except in my heart)...we used to go to the city all the time when I was young.

I've always thought the one place I wanted to take my husband to is the Met. I just love the whole Egyptian area off to the right when you first walk in the front door. That's where they have the Temple of Dendar and there is the whole wall of glass that overlooks the park. Rent the movie When Harry Met Sally and one scene is them walking around that room.

--------------------
Kimberly Zanetti Purcell
www.amethystProductivity.com
Folsom, CA
email: Kimberly@AmethystProductivity.com

“Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it is not all mixed up.” AA Milne

Posts: 3722 | From: Folsom, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kathy Joiner
Visitor
Member # 1814

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kathy Joiner   Email Kathy Joiner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Too cool!! Happy Birthday!

--------------------
Kathy Joiner
River Road Graphics
41628 River Road
Ponchatoula, La.70454

Old enough to know better...Too young to resist.

Posts: 1891 | From: Ponchatoula, LA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheila Ferrell   Email Sheila Ferrell       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey gir'ul!! What an awesum time you've had!!! Those are totally the unforgetables!!!
Thanks for sharin' so much of that an' lettin' us "be there" too!! Can't wait to see more!! [Smile]

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

"Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man, work like a dog"

Posts: 5758 | From: "Sweet Home" Alabama | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janette Balogh
Resident

Member # 192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janette Balogh   Author's Homepage   Email Janette Balogh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Very cool!

Happy Birthday Deb!

Nettie

--------------------
"When Love and Skill Work Together ... Expect a Masterpiece"

Janette Balogh
Creative Studio

janette@janettebalogh.com
www.janettebalogh.com

Posts: 5092 | From: Florida | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Allan
Resident

Member # 2247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Allan   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Allan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what a great gift!
I will never forget 100's of things about my time in NYC!!! Happy Birthday & I hope you continue to have a great experience in the (other) big city.

--------------------
Doug Allan
http://www.islandsign.com

"you get what you settle for"

Posts: 8981 | From: Kahului, HI, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane Diaz
Resident

Member # 595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Jane Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday, Deb. Hop you have a great time checking out the big city!

--------------------
Jane Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
628 W. Lincoln Ave. Pontiac, Il. 61764
815-844-7024
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 4102 | From: Pontiac, IL USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deb Fowler
Resident

Member # 1039

I can't thank you guys enough (my bday was on the 2nd), but, couldn't make it to the signshow to celebrate, just couldn't break away, so this was belated in celebrating.
Good news! The pix turned out! I will get my scanner reconnected tomorrow evening hopefully, and get them in my harddrive, hopefully someone can post them for me. The two that were really personal was the saying below the coca cola led sign which read "Times Square welcomes" and then,
"Deb Fowler". My name was rather blurred, and I should have purchased the digital camera with the movie option that Dave Sherby recommended. Oh well, the colors turned out great. Will post and maybe try to run an article on this fine person who knows so much about LED signage and laws concerning them. I am so honored to know him and am very thankful for his gift. I am good friends with his daughter. Now, I'll try to settle down and quit gabbing so much!

--------------------
Deb Fowler

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!