Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard   
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Old Archives » Sign Shop Music (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sign Shop Music
Terry Whynott
Resident

Member # 1622

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Terry Whynott   Email Terry Whynott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jazz- Miles Davis, Clifford Brown, Diana Krall

I'm with Mike Kelly on Crowded House. They were one of the first live concerts I'd been to. Small venue, awesome!

Joe E.- The Pixies are great too!

Sometimes the best music of all for me is good old silence. I don't really have a music type that will calm my nerves after a stressful day. I find quiet does it for me. Anyone else like that?

Thanks for the advice on Alison Kraus. I think I also have to pick up the O'Brother soundtrack.

--------------------
Terry Whynott
Walkerton, Ontario

Posts: 1230 | From: Walkerton, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Burke
Visitor
Member # 2674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Burke   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Burke       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Bob K.,

That would be such swet pain to live that close to them. I've seen 7 concerts ('92-'95) and still try to keep tabs on them. I now live 800 miles from their nearest venue, so it's a stretch to see them now, but I got into them while living in Montreal, so it was a lot easier to go see them. That being said, my friend who still lives in Mtl. has seen them about 40 times.

He also plays the coolest guitar in the world, but it's custom-made for him by his friend, so I can't buy one. Someday I'd like to start making my own!!
Is Mark being a bad boy and tring to look down Dolly's dress? He better hope she doesn't turn too quick, he might lose an arm!!

--------------------
Steve Burke
Cascades Inc
NS Canada

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you

Posts: 359 | From: NS Canada | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike meyer
Visitor
Member # 542

Icon 16 posted      Profile for mike meyer   Author's Homepage   Email mike meyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Mark, were you wearing "Shoots?" Was Dolly?

--------------------
Mike Meyer Sign Painter
189 1st Ave n P.O. Box 3
Mazeppa, Mn 55956

We are not selling, we are staying here in Mazeppa....we cannot re-create what we have here....not in another lifetime! SO Here we are!!!!!!!

www.mikemeyersigns.com

Posts: 3617 | From: Mazeppa, Mn usa | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cheryl nordby
Visitor
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cheryl nordby         Edit/Delete Post 
when I was picking up a logo at a customers shop today, on their counter was a demo of a young country singer/writer named Jonathan Harris. WOW! Naturally I had to buy a copy for the ride home. His songs are great!!!! Evidently he won a contest of over 1000 in Tacoma....and is on his way to Nashville. He is going to be big, no doubt in my mind!
Posts: 3729 | From: Seattle | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Fair Signs
Visitor
Member # 289

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Mark Fair Signs   Author's Homepage   Email Mark Fair Signs       Edit/Delete Post 
hey mike,
i once bumped into Dolly Parton, she was on the other side of the street!!

--------------------
Mark Fair Signs
2162 Mt. Meigs Road
Montgomery, Alabama 36107

Posts: 5702 | From: Montgomery, Alabama | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!