Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » 2017 Resolutions

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2017 Resolutions
Alicia B. Jennings
Resident

Member # 1272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alicia B. Jennings   Email Alicia B. Jennings   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay,,,,
1. No more wasting 30 minutes to save 2 bucks worth of vinyl.
2. All emailed designs will have a watermark (Signs by Alicia)
3. All jobs will have, along with my regular expenses, health insurance and liability insurance figured in. No more just time and materials.
Happy New Year!!!!! 2017!!!

--------------------
Signs by Alicia Jennings (Mudflap Girl)
Tacoma, WA
Since 1987
Have Lipstick, will travel.

Posts: 3812 | From: Tacoma, WA. U.S.A. | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Grundy   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Grundy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very good resolutions!

--------------------
Dave Grundy
retired in Chelem,Yucatan,Mexico/Hensall,Ontario,Canada
1-519-262-3651 Canada
011-52-1-999-102-2923 Mexico cell
1-226-785-8957 Canada/Mexico home

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Posts: 8874 | From: Chelem, Yucatan, Mexico/Hensall, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for old paint   Email old paint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOT MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION DONE!!!!!!!!
needed to drop 30 pounds.......wellllll october 7 i went to E.R. AT 285......was admitted for congestive heart failure. now dont get worried, CHF has many levels, and mine is on the good end still.
doing what they call an EJECTION LEVEL sonogram deterimines how serious yours is. in health adults with a normal heart this is 55-60%. as the CFH gets worse this ejection number goes lower and lower........10-20% amd you dont have long.
mine was still @ 52%, i just loaded up with water. couldnt lay flat, short of breath and just walking to the bathroom would make me feel tired.
so i spent 7,8,9, 10.....in the hospital. and they DIDNT FEED ME!!!!! was what they called HEART DIET.....yuk!!! so the wieght loss was started.
NOV 7th......we are back in the E.R. with a 24 hour stomach ache!!!!! well we get in there, and they do a echo on my gall bladder & i got a big ass stone.......so i went home after pain meds.....couple days later i still cant eat, in more pain, tried to do the set up appointment with internal med guy,couldnt get me in till sometime in DEC!!! so back to E.R. nov 16th.
admitted, now i cant eat cause they want to look in my stomach, then schedule gall bladder removal at 6 AM the 18th.....well it was 6 PM when they took me into OR))) so now its 7-10 of LIQUID DIET......SO weighed in at VA dec 28th.....255!!!!!!! NEW YEARS RESOLUTION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA [IMG]  - [/IMG]

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519
BEWARE THE TRUTH.....YOU MAY NOT LIKE WHAT YOU FIND

Posts: 11582 | From: pensacola, fl. usa | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Grundy   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Grundy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy crap Joe!!!!

I never thought I'd say it....But....You're finally looking pretty good!!!!!

Keep healthy buddy...

--------------------
Dave Grundy
1-519-262-3651 Canada

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Posts: 8874 | From: Chelem, Yucatan, Mexico/Hensall, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for old paint   Email old paint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
compared to you.......IAM PRETTY))))) even at 71))))))
[IMG]  - [/IMG]

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Posts: 11582 | From: pensacola, fl. usa | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

All I can say is...At age 72, weight at a consistent 185 pounds at height of 6'2", I feel pretty good Joe.

I might not be as pretty as you yet, but wait until I take a selfie in my new hat and bare naked chest. Then we can let the rest of the crowd decide who is more "desirable"!!! [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor]

(I have an idea that neither of us will win the "desirable" category!!!)

The nice thing is...neither of us is gonna catch up to Si!!!! We'll always be just be "kids" to him!

--------------------
Dave Grundy
1-519-262-3651 Canada

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Jean Shimp
Resident

Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jean Shimp   Author's Homepage   Email Jean Shimp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alicia, I'm with you on your resolutions. I waste too much time trying to save money. Ends up costing me more to save money. [Bash] I'm working on a process to streamline sign estimating as that is my least desirable part of my job. This year I hope to get that is place.

--------------------
Jean Shimp
Shimp Sign & Design Co.
Jacksonville Beach, Fl

Posts: 1265 | From: Jacksonville Beach, Fl. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Si Allen
Resident

Member # 420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Si Allen   Email Si Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't forget to add the most profitable word in the Sign Biz :

NO!

When a customer wants a lower price , or something added for free :

NO!

More money in your pocket!

Happy New Year!

--------------------
Si Allen #562
La Mirada, CA. USA

(714) 521-4810

si.allen on Skype

siallen@dslextreme.com

"SignPainters do It with Longer Strokes!"

Never mess with your profile while in a drunken stupor!!!

Brushasaurus on Chat

Posts: 8827 | From: La Mirada, CA, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

and here is SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII))) [IMG]  - [/IMG]

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Dave Sherby
Resident

Member # 698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Sherby   Email Dave Sherby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking good Joe. Only 60 more lbs. to go and you'll be terrorizing us for another 20 years or more.

--------------------
Dave Sherby
"Sandman"
SherWood Sign & Graphic Design
Crystal Falls, MI 49920
906-875-6201
sherwoodsign@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 5396 | From: Crystal Falls, MI USA | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

204 was my "fightin weight." back here when i was eating lead paint)))) [IMG]  - [/IMG]

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Rick Beisiegel
Resident

Member # 3723

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Rick Beisiegel   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Beisiegel       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey OP, I think you need a new barber. There's your new resolution. [Smile]

[Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor]

[Cool]

[ January 03, 2017, 02:58 PM: Message edited by: Rick Beisiegel ]

--------------------
Rick Beisiegel
Vital Signs & Graphics
Since 1982
(231) 452-6225 / (231) 652-3300
www.vitalsignsandgraphics.com
www.facebook.com/VitalSignsNewaygo

""Good judgment comes from experience; and a lot of that comes from bad judgment" - Will Rogers

Posts: 3484 | From: Beautiful Newaygo, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

hey rickie.......... that last picture is from 1987-88))))hahahahahahaha and have had my hair cut many times since THEN!!!!!
THE 1ST PIC OF ME was at christmas party 2016)))

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Rusty Bradley
Resident

Member # 6938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rusty Bradley   Email Rusty Bradley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice choppers.

--------------------
Rusty Bradley
Bradley Sign Studio
100 Creekview Road
Summertown, Tn. 38483

Posts: 2179 | From: Summertown, Tennessee | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

heres a better view))) [IMG]  - [/IMG]

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!